The Gallery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi," Rane introduced using sign language, "I've been looking all over the place for you."

Rocky pointed his massive gloved finger at himself.

"Yes you silly," Rane answered chuckling, "can I walk with you?"

Rocky looked down at Rane not knowing what the answer she was looking for since Rocky wore a very unrecognizable golden dog mask. Rane couldn't see Rocky's eyes through the damn thing since the sockets were so thin. Rocky nodded in agreement and the two walked off into the park.

"I know that our first encounter seemed like a onetime thing," Rane told Rocky sternly, "I was wondering did you feel anything that night when we were making love."

Rocky stopped to do his own sign language. "What do you mean?"

"I mean did you feel anything for me?" Rane corrected.

The anthropomorph stared down at Rane as if he was hit with a punch to the face but then bowed his head over in shame and back up to Rane who was waiting for an answer. Using sign language again Rocky asked the question. "Are you sure about this?"

Rane just smiled and stepped up to Rocky in her toes and gave him a strong nice kiss on Rocky's mask. "As a heart attack."

Rocky wanted to lift the mask up off of him and devour Rane but knew it was too much a risk.

Instead Rocky took Rane's hand and held it in his massive glove. Understanding what Rocky was doing they both walked into the park where Rane had experienced her own relationship and couldn't wait to take Rocky to her home again.