The Gambler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They run pretty well together now. Thanks for your check, by the way. Your accounts all paid up... 'till Tuesday." He stopped and finished his coffee. "...want to take her out for a run? Ever handled a team before?"

"I'd love to take her out, Jack," I answered, "and no, I've never done this before."

"No problem, it's easy," he replied. "Today you can use the starter rig and just stick to the beginner's path. Your team can move along pretty well, but they're gentle for the most part. Give us another three weeks with your girl and we'll turn her into a fast quarter-miler." I just smiled and shook my head no. "I don't blame you," he said, disappointed, "but maybe you'll change your mind after you see her sprint tomorrow. There's money up here in girl racing, but I understand—she's a real beauty. First things first, let's just get you started for now."

He led me outside and we walked into the stable.

Half a dozen girls were standing, lined up on the side of the stable. They were all bridled and chained close to the wall by their mouth bits, so close in fact that their nipples and cunts had to be brushing against the stall's rough wood. Each wore a ponytail that stuck out from the back of their head. Their wrists were also shackled, pulled up hard behind, and tied tightly with rawhide over the opposite shoulder to some point in their front that I couldn't see; they all stood ramrod straight. A butt-plug had been inserted into each gorgeous ass and secured with a crotch strap. Horsehair or what looked like horsehair hung down from each ass. They all wore strange, hoof-like shoes strapped to their feet.

Jesse was the third to the right. Standing next to her was the Asian girl who had been whipped the day I dropped Jesse off. Both of them were magnificent standing high and straight in their...

Jack saw me staring at the shoes. "They're called pony shoes," he said, noting my interest. "They arch the foot and transfer most of the ground shock to the leg just like a real horse. We also like them because they stretch their legs and raise their asses. What do you think?" He was right of course; they all looked incredibly beautiful, a little like Las Vegas showgirls. I nodded and smiled.

"This here's Ming," Jack said, running his hand down her back and flank as he talked. "And you recognize this beauty of course," he said, as he gave Jess a playful pat on her hard ass. Ming turned her head and tried to look at the source of the sound. Just like a curious horse, I thought. Jesse continued to stare at the wall.

"Well, I got to say she don't look all that happy to see you, Mr. Lowe," Jack was smiling. "That's good actually; she's high-strung and naturally miffed that you left her behind. Let's let her pout for a while." I nodded. He had spoken in front of her as if she couldn't understand the meaning of the words. I realized that this was part of the program—don't do anything to remind the girl that she's human.

"Let me show you how to hook them up," he said, walking over to the opposite wall. "This here's a body harness." He lifted two leather harnesses off their hooks. They were made like the bridle, but much larger.

He moved back to Jesse and Ming, unhooked the bit chains that held both girls against the wall, and turned them around. I looked into Jesse's eyes; she refused to meet my gaze. Then I looked down at their breast. The wrist shackles were attached to their nipples, which had been pierced vertically with a tiny gold bar, forcing them to keep their back arched and their arms high. The nipple piercing had been pushed through some kind of slotted washer to which the rawhide cord bar had been tied.

"Yeah, we use bar piercing here at Bitter Wells. Some farms use rings others use clips. The clips hurt like Hell, and come off too easily. If you want, we take the bars out when you leave. ...the holes close up naturally in a few days. Personally, I like the way the bars look straight up and down and they're only fifty bucks for the set."

He held each girls breast and turned the washer until its slot was in line with the nipple piercing then he removed the washer. Then he clipped the top of the body harness to the strap ring under Mind's chin and stepped behind her. "You got three straps to tighten," he said, "at the chest, the waist, and between the legs. The one between the legs splits in two in the back so that we don't interfere with the tail and buckles to the bottom of the waist strap." He demonstrated on Ming as he talked. "Once the body straps are tight, you pull in their arms with the same straps by using a second buckle. Nothing to remember, really, the straps fall naturally at the pony's biceps and at her elbow. Then you just buckle her wrists to the crotch strap so that their hands don't move around.

He finished up and turned Ming fully around so that I could see. The harness was now part of her body

Jack stepped back and invited me to try it out with Jesse. She moved back when I touched her bare skin, but otherwise there was no reaction as I positioned the thick straps and tightened them around her.

Jack walked back to the rack and retrieved a lightweight metal rod. It had metal loops at the ends. There were two pairs of flat points in the rod where horizontal slots had been cut. "This is called a nipple bar," Jack explained. "It attaches as so..." He retrieved two small chains from the rack and attached one end to the outside of each girl's mouth bit then he lifted the rod and attached the chain to the metal loops at each end of the bar. "It also attached to the nipples, like this." He took a firm hold of Ming's breasts and turned then a quarter-turn until the vertical nipple piercing was horizontal and in line with the slot in the bar then he pushed it through. When he took his hand away, her breast returned to its normal position, locking the bar in place. "The piercing is impossible to pull out without the use of your hands," he announced proudly. He stepped back again and gestured for me to do the same to Jesse. I took hold of her breast. I had forgotten how good she felt. Then I turned it as he had done and pushed her nipple piece through the slot. I did the same with the other. There was no expression on her face.

"The bar keeps their bodies straight when they're running and it allows you to steer," he explained. Grabbing the bar in the middle, he moved the two girls around the stable until they were standing in front of a small one-man carriage. I could see that both girls were responding immediately and lifting their feet high to his movement of the bar.

"This here is called a drag," he said. "It's as light and small as we can make it, but it's still a drag for the ponies compared to running free. Thus the name... We try to give them equal time running with the drag and without so that they don't develop any bad habits." As he talked, he attached the drag's tongue to their harnesses at the chest and at the waist. A two-point harness gives them the ability to retain their balance and pull with both their upper and lower bodies. Then he attached two thin leather reins to each side of the nipple bar. Finally, he joined the inside rings of their bits with a short chain.

All of this is really simple; when you pull on the rein, the steering bar, their nipples, and both mouth bits get pulled in that direction. I guarantee you that the team will also move in that direction to relieve the pressure. Pull back evenly on both when you want them to stop."

"Hop up here, Mr. Lowe, and I'll show you." I did as he said. He handed me the reins. "Give me a pull to the left." I pulled on the left rein; both girls immediately turned their bodies to the left in response to the pull on their nipples and their mouths. I pulled to the right and observed the same reaction. I tried both pulls again and they responded in exactly the same way.

Jack reached over and pulled the buggy whip from its holder on the side of the carriage. You shouldn't need to use this on such an easy run, but if they give you any trouble, just snap this in their ass or on their legs. It hurts like Hell, so use it sparingly. Snapping it over their heads like this," he demonstrated, "is the signal to move forward and to go faster." The girls moved forward reflexively as he demonstrated and he had to grab the reins to hold them in place. It was amazing actually, they knew it was just a demonstration, but their training had also made their responses instinctual. Did they really think of themselves now, at least in part, as animals? I wondered.

"If you want to stop along the road, be sure to tie their reins to a fence or a tree." Then he leaned in close and whispered, "First time out with a new driver and they always try to test the driver. Keep them on a tight rein and if they really get feisty, unhook them from the carriage and give them a good whippin'. Do them both the same, no matter who's at fault. You'll have a better ride tomorrow if you do."

Then he stood back and said, "Just follow the dirt road to the right. It takes you around the lake and right back to this spot... can't get lost. Ming's owner won't be here until next week, so you can have full use of the team while you're here," he looked at his watch. "Have them back by five, okay. We like to feed them on a regular schedule. You're welcome to use Ming for sex tonight if you like, but I'm sure you're anxious to get reacquainted with Jesse. ...your choice, or take them both if you want." Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jesse's head swinging in our direction. Because of the chain holding their heads together, Ming's head turned at the same time.

"You're all set. See you in a couple of hours." Then Jack stepped back.

I looked at the two pony asses in front of me, tightened up on the reins, and snapped the whip over their heads. They stepped out together at a walk, bending at the waist a little to take up the weight of the carriage. It was amazing, their "shod" feet sounded exactly like horse hooves.

I tried a few slow turns as we rode down the path. They responded instantly to pulls on the nipple bar just as Jack had said. I watched the bar as we rode. It seemed to be balanced at the end of their upturned nipples. I felt the reins in my hands; I pulled, they felt pain, and turned in the direction I wanted us to go. It was stimulating to have such control. It was also an incredible turn-on to watch their asses move and their leg muscles stretch at each step. They were animals, I thought, beautiful creatures trained to work so that I could ride in comfort. It was getting easier and easier to think of them in this way. In fact, if it wasn't for the fact that I wanted desperately to fuck them both, their humanity would have totally left my mind.

I wondered what it would be like to push them faster, but caution won out and I kept them at a walking pace until we were clear of the farm then I snapped the whip. They increased their speed to a slow jog. I could see the muscles in their legs and back straining now to take up the increased pull of the drag. I kept it this way for another mile. Sweat dripped off their naked bodied, but they didn't slacken the pace. I had the sense that they could pull all day at this speed.

Suddenly, I noticed that Jesse had lost her rhythm. This threw Ming off and the carriage started to swing erratically from one side of the path to the other. I gave Jesse a sharp whack on her ass with the whip and then another. She corrected her pace, but within half a mile again lost it again. I knew what was happening.

I pulled sharply on the right strap and the drag moved off the path. I stepped out and moved to the front of the team. Both girls were breathing heavily, but did not appear to be tired. They were in magnificent shape. I unhooked them from the carriage and led them by their reins to a nearby wooden fence. They followed the pull on their nipples obediently. Ming kept giving Jesse confused glances. Jesse starred straight down.

It was a rail fence, but tall, maybe four feet high. "Step up on the bottom rail," I ordered. Neither girl moved. I threw the reins over the rail and pulled. Both of their nipples came up painfully. I pulled again and the stepped onto the second rail. "Bend over the rail." Again neither girl moved; I was forced to pull down on the nipple bar to get them to bend. I quickly tied the bar to the bottom rail and then to their inside ankles. Then I took Ming's right foot and tied it as high as I could to the top rail. Her ass, her legs, and her inner tights were now fully exposed and immobile. I could see Jesse's left leg moving in anticipation. She expected to be tied in a similar fashion for their punishment.

I found a young sapling, broke off a branch and cleaned it of leaves. Then I moved in behind Ming and whipped Ming viciously. She was screaming through the bit. I waited until she was calm and then did it again, and again, and again. By the time I was finished, she was writhing in pain. Jesse, who could feel every stroke and every reaction, was crying as well even though she had not been struck.

I grabbed Jesse's bridle and pulled her face to mine, "Shall I do it again?" I asked her.

Jesse couldn't speak, but she vigorously shook her head no. "If you lose the pace again, I'll mount her on a fence rail and whip her raw." Jesse blinked back the tears and nodded. The ride back was easier and faster; Jesse, who was easily the stronger member of the team, never lost the pace.

A stable boy helped me get the girls out of their harnesses and wiped down. I watched him as he washed them down with a gentle hose and dried them off with towels. He treated them exactly as if they were real ponies. The girls responded in the same way, never flinching even when he cleaned inside their vaginas and reamed their asses with a padded and oiled rod. It was obvious that the de-humanizing process was part of their total experience.

I tipped him and left.

After a simple dinner with the other guests, I returned to the stable and walked to the stall that the girls shared. The boy had left them standing naked, chained to the wall. I stepped past Jesse and untied Ming. Then I led her away to my room. I could hear Jesse trying to say something through the bit and stomping her bare feet on the wooden floor.

Every room had an interesting feature for the use of the guests. It was a man-size figure of a horse running with its legs fully extended; the horse's head and its ass were missing. There were eye-bolts half-hidden by the false hair along the length on each leg and a steel head brace rose up at the neck. I put Ming on the horse, pulling her body tight over the frame by using the most extreme eye-bolts. Then I removed her bridle and locked her head in the brace.

I stood back; in the firelight she looked amazing like a running horse. I moved in close, fondling her breasts and her swollen cunt for several minutes, enjoying the feel of her taunt body. She responded to my touch and started to push her crotch into the horse' back. After a while she came with a gentle shudder.

"She loves you," she said unexpectedly.

I looked at her in surprise and replied, "CELTs who talk without permission are normally whipped." The light from the room's fireplace was dancing on her tanned skin.

"She loves you," she repeated.

I grabbed a cane from the umbrella rack by the door and gave her five hard strokes on each ass cheek. She was sucking breath in through her clenched teeth by the time I finished.

"Got anything else to say?" I asked.

"She lo... loves you," the girl replied, still in extreme pain.

I moved in front of her to look into her eyes. I was moving the cane threateningly. It was clear that I was ready to do it again. "What do you care?" I asked, angrily.

"She's my drag partner," was the only reply. For some strange reason, this actually made sense to me.

I looked at her for a long minute and then said, "Unfortunately, she doesn't love me as much as I love her."

She looked up at me and said, "Not any more."

I walked back to the umbrella stand and put the cane back. Then I walked back to the girl's front and pushed my cock into her mouth. The time for talking was finished. She sucked it hard for several minutes. Then I moved behind. She rode me like a jockey with her just-cleaned and oiled ass then did the same when I switched to her cunt. Finally, I returned to her mouth and came; she swallowed everything and then sucked me dry with enthusiasm. I left her stretched on the horse and went to sleep feeling satisfied, listening to her easy breathing. In the morning, I used her again and then dropped her off at the stable before heading to breakfast. I didn't bother to look into Jesse's stall.

After breakfast, I harnessed the girls to the drag myself. Jesse was silent and docile. Ming was smiling throughout. Jack walked over and examined my work; then he said, "Good job. Want to try some sprints this morning?" I nodded, curious.

"OK, let's get them out of the drag." In a minute we had the team un-harnessed and the drag moved away against the wall. Jack went to the back of the stable and retrieved a cart that looked like it was used for harness racing.

"This is a racer," he said as he moved it into position. It's smaller and lighter that those used at the track, but still designed for speed. He attached it to their harnesses. Taking the reins in one hand he led the team to the back of the stable.

"This is our track," he said, pointing to a long grassy path that wound around the meadow for maybe a quarter of a mile. Keep it slow the first few times around until you get the hang of it then you can let them go. Try to use the whip as little as possible so they can concentrate on their rhythm, but don't let them slack off either.

I nodded and snapped the whip. The girls moved out slowly onto the path. I cracked it again and they picked up speed. After two times around, I snapped the whip hard and they moved out at a fast jog. It was easy to keep them on the track, but I could see how important it was that they worked together as we went faster. We went around once this way, they I snapped it again and they started to race. It was amazing watch their legs pumping in perfect harmony. Jesse, the stronger of the pair, seemed to be holding back to allow Ming to keep up. I used the whip on Ming and she picked up her speed to keep up with Jesse's faster pace. There is a lot more to racing than holding the reins, I thought. At one point, their ponytail-ed hair was actually flying back from the wind.

I stopped them after the second fast lap. They were both breathing hard and glistening with sweat, but they were not in any kind of distress. I was amazed at their stamina. I would have had a hard time with such fast laps even without the racer attached.


What magnificent creatures, I thought. They were better than humans now, more valuable by far and a breed apart. I was confused by this thinking. Weren't humans the highest life form; and wasn't our humanity the thing we prized above all else? ...interesting...

I waited until their breathing slowed and then glanced over at Jack who was leaning back on a fence rail. He nodded and I snapped the whip again. This time, after just a few fast laps they were noticeably more tired and I needed to use the whip on both girls several times to maintain the pace. I could tell that they were finished racing for the day.

I stopped the racer in front of Jack. "Good run," he said. We'll water and rest them and you can take them out again this afternoon. As you can see, we've done a pretty good job with only two weeks of work." I nodded in enthusiastic agreement.

Later in the afternoon, I took them on a long trot, returning to the stable exactly at five. After dinner, I went and fetched Ming. Unlike the prior evening, Jesse didn't move or make a sound as I led Ming out of their stall. I fucked her repeatedly while she rode the horse in my room. Afterward, we slept together wrapped in each other's arms.

1...456789