The Gambler and the Debt Collector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LYNN'S STORY:

I've always hated violence. I will never forget seeing a man beaten after a traffic accident when I was ten or twelve years of age. Our car was hemmed in by others, and my mother was unable to escape from the scene. We watched in dumbfounded terror as the victim was dragged from his car and beaten to a pulp before our eyes. The thought of Luke beating and possibly maiming my husband in front of my very eyes was unthinkable. It would no doubt have a profound effect on me and would haunt me for the rest of my life. So was the option of trading my body for sex to save my husband from a beating a hard one? Not for one second. But if I could've got out of it, I would've run from the scene at a million miles an hour.

Before I met my husband, I was fairly free with my sexual favours, I liked boys and they liked me back. In my late teens and early twenties, I enjoyed the excitement of casual sex as well as all the pleasure that came with it. It gave me the opportunity to experiment and find out what I liked, and what I didn't which wasn't that much. When I met my husband, I knew he was the one for me. He was cute and with a good body, which I might add has now slipped a little with age. He was funny and made me happy, and even at a young age made good money which he sensibly lavished upon me; although that wasn't all that important in the scheme of things. Our marriage has been a good one, and we worked hard to bring up our only child and successfully dispatch her into the world with all the life skills we could provide. Since then, we've settled back and lived life to the full.

I've never been unfaithful to my husband from the day we met. He's an accomplished lover and keeps me well satisfied, but his sex drive is a bit higher than mine. Like most marriages, men reckon they don't get enough, mine included. Has my husband ever been unfaithful to me? While he's had plenty of opportunities when he's been away on business, I don't think so. I see him right before he leaves, and he's pretty demanding when he returns. His suitcase has hardly hit the floor before his wandering hands are up my skirt. Besides, I can usually read him like a book, and the guilt would soon give him away.

Luke kind of scared me from the first time I laid eyes on him. He was big and powerful, and while he smiled and laughed a lot, there was a menacing side to him that was apparent to me from the start. When I learnt about the debt, I was petrified, and I knew that something bad was going to happen. My anger and fear knew no bounds, and I struck my husband for the first time. I hated the gambling thing, but every man has his weaknesses. Was the gambling too bad a vice? Until now I didn't think so.

I was stunned at Luke's proposition, although maybe in hindsight I should have expected it. Both times he was in our apartment; his eyes were often upon me. I know men look at me, and usually I don't mind at all, but with Luke it was more calculating. So, my choice was terrifyingly simple, watch my husband being beaten, or spread my legs for Luke. As I mentioned before, the answer was simple, but for any loving husband, this would be unthinkable. I knew that my husband was going to defend me, and Luke knew that too. Luke was just waiting for my husband to attack him, and the result would have been catastrophic. My husband isn't a fighter, and Luke armed with a wooden truncheon would've dealt to him in seconds, and I have no doubt it would have been vicious.

It took me seconds to make my mind up to do this act; my next responsibility was to separate the two men before something bad happened. That's why I asked Luke to go into our bedroom and wait. The fact that Luke wanted to do me in front of my husband was unthinkable, I just couldn't do it. The one thing I'll never forget is the look of absolute despair on my husband's face just before I turned and walked into the bedroom to commit that horrible deed.

After locking the door behind me, I found Luke smiling smugly as his lecherous eyes roamed over me. I shuddered and vowed to get this over as soon as possible. I walked to the side of the bed and waited for him to do what he wanted with me. I closed my eyes as he approached me, and then jumped involuntarily as he touched me for the first time.

"No rough stuff." I growled.

"I'm not into that." he replied.

Luke was much taller than me, and to counteract it, he lifted me onto a small wooden locker that sat on the floor at the end of our bed. We were now just about the same height; and I felt Luke's lips on my neck slowly kissing their way upwards to my mouth. At the last moment I turned my head away to avoid his mouth.

"No kissing." I whispered.

Luke chuckled, "Oh, going to play hard to get are we? Let's see if we can fix that."

His hands were next on my legs, and I felt my skirt being lifted and my buttocks caressed. Not wanting to antagonise him any further, I parted my legs slightly as his fingers slipped between my thighs. I stood still as my panties were eased aside and his fingers explored my pussy. I winced as he attempted to slide a finger inside me, my lack of arousal making it impossible. Thankfully, he removed his hand from inside my panties but then pushed them downwards to my ankles. My skirt was next, and he then removed my top and bra leaving me nude with the exception of a necklace, and my wedding and engagement rings. He then took a step back to admire my nakedness.

"Holy fuck, what a killer body." he whispered as I looked ashamedly down at the carpet.

Luke then impatiently threw off his clothes in a matter of seconds, and I raised my eyes with morbid interest. At another time, I might've admired his body. He was wider shouldered and heavily muscled. On his chest sat a tattoo of an eagle, and his thick upper arms were tattooed also. I took in the scars on his chest and arms, no doubt from previous violent encounters. His stomach was flat, and below his heavy erection pointed slightly downwards. It was an ugly looking thing, heavily veined with a bend to the right. The shaft was long and thick; and the pink bulbous head sitting unattractively at the end, and I shuddered at the thought of it inside me.

I forced my eyes downwards to his wide thighs, and fearfully considered how this powerful man could to anything he wanted with me, for I could never hope to fight him off. He stepped close to me and guided his erection between my thighs. I moved my right leg slightly to accommodate his wish. For the next minute or so, he explored my breasts with his hands and mouth as he moved his cock back and forward between my thighs. Eventually, it found its way between my pussy lips, but while I remained submissive; my arousal was nil. He asked me what I liked to do, but gave up when I failed to answer.

Eventually he gave up on his endeavours to arouse me in the standing position, and with his strong arms, effortlessly picked me up and placed me on the bed. I lay back submissively as he spread my thighs wide and positioned himself between them. A few seconds were spent examining my most private parts, and then his tongue slipped between my lips. I did my best to ignore his endeavours to try and arouse me, but after a few minutes I felt a little interest seep through me. I fought hard to remember that the tongue toying with my lips was unwanted, and that no enjoyment should be taken. But it was to no avail, and I eventually gave up the struggle. Luke was an accomplished licker, and I began to move against him as my clitoris was skilfully licked and suckled upon.

I've always been a noisy lover, and moan and groan a lot when I'm being sexually pleasured. No matter what I try and do to keep quiet, it never works. Throughout the time when our daughter was at home, the master bedroom had to be a long way from hers to eliminate any embarrassment. So it wasn't long before Luke knew that he had me going, my vocal repertoire and my freely running juices over his face making it more than obvious. He continued licking me for quite some time, but then I felt his mouth disengage and his body slide upwards and over me. I braced myself as the head of his cock slipped between my lips searching for my entrance. His entry was gentle, and he moved back and forth as he entered me in a few short strokes.

His cock was large and filled me completely when he was in to the hilt. Again, I tried to ignore the pleasure that came with it, but it was all in vain. With long slow strokes, Luke began to fuck me; sometimes he would completely remove his cock from my pussy, and then aim it back in again. My hand slipped downwards to correct his aim if need be, but it wasn't needed. Luke was supporting his weight over with his arms, this allowed his lips to roam over my breasts and neck, but I still avoided his attempted kisses. My legs crept upwards and surrounded his torso, and I was soon being ridden hard and well. Luke began to speed up, and our bodies slapped noisily together with resounding slaps. I could hear myself moan and groan, but was powerless to stop myself.

He chuckled into my ear, "So, you like old Luke fucking you do you?

I didn't reply, but let him ride me at will. The next thing he proved was that he had stamina. I lost track of the time he rode me, but our bodies were soon glowing from our sexual exhaustion, I would have to admit that I was enjoying the ride and his every thrust was met. Please don't think that Luke was a better lover than my husband, it was just that everything was different. My legs were spread wider around his torso, due to his cock being thicker and with a bend; it felt noticeably different inside me. His technique was to fuck me with long hard stokes which was a change from what I was used to within my long marriage. While I knew that I shouldn't be enjoying this, the pleasure was hard to avoid.

It was some time before Luke removed his cock from me and rolled onto the bed beside me. If the situation was different, I might have laughed at the sight of his cock swinging back and forth in the air. His hand began toying with my pubic curls.

"Mmmm, I love hairy pussies, don't like them bald." he whispered. "What shall we do next?"

When I didn't answer, he rolled my submissive body on to my stomach and pulled me up onto my hands and knees. He moved behind me and I soon felt his cock slip between my pussy lips, when he couldn't find my entrance, I reached down and guided him in to avoid him hurting me. Again Luke began to punish me with long hard strokes and I lowered my head to the bed and braced myself. It wasn't long before I heard myself moaning and groaning. With his strong hands around my waist, he was able to pull me backwards onto his thrusting cock. Little did he know that this was my favourite position, and intense pleasure soon began to build inside me. I involuntarily raised my head from the bed and pushed backwards to meet his every stroke.

Our fucking became almost frantic, and a few times his cock fell from me causing me to cry in disappointment. But each time I was thankfully re-entered quickly, and it wasn't long before the stirrings of orgasm came to me. My movements became more calculating so that his cock didn't fall from me and break the rhythm I needed to achieve that special moment. I fought the guilt that intermittently flicked through my brain telling me that I shouldn't let this happen, that it should only be for my husband. I cried loudly as my orgasm arrived and slowed my movements down so that I could concentrate on the exquisite pleasure as it rocked through my body. My hand slipped down to my clitoris and stroked it as I eased away from Luke's cock so that I could ejaculate freely. My ejaculation, which was always welcomed by husband was forceful and messy as usual; but caught Luke by complete surprise.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" he mumbled as he looked down at my juices all over his cock and running down his thighs.

But I cared not as I relaxed down on the bed in my usual post orgasmic coma.

"What've you done to me?" he gasped.

I grinned smugly, "Cum over you."

"Fuck, I've never seen that before."

I watched with some pleasure as Luke stood beside the bed and dried himself off with the corner of the bedspread. Reaching for me, he raised me back onto my hands and knees and guided me away from the mess on the bedspread. He slipped inside me again and began to fuck me. But my interest since my orgasm had diminished, and I wanted this over with. I lowered my head to the bed and let him take me, he soon sensed this and slipped his cock from my pussy and placed it against the entrance to my anus. Before he could do me any damage, I pulled away from him and rolled over into a sitting position.

"No, I'm not into anal." I said with conviction.

Luke smiled down at me, "Some girls like it."

"Well I don't."

Okay, okay, don't get septic with me." he replied. "How about a bit more missionary?"

I moved downwards on the bed, lowered myself onto my back and spread my legs for him. I watched as Luke's body moved over mine and his cock disappear beneath my pubic curls. His entrance was easy from my wet orgasm, and he began to slide back and forth within me. He lowered his body onto mine but thankfully took his weight on his elbows. He was soon nuzzling my neck and breast with little kisses, but I again avoided his numerous attempts to kiss me on the mouth.

"C'mon, how about a little kiss?" he asked.

"No, you can fuck me, but you're not going to kiss me."

As always, my passion disappears after orgasm, and I wanted Luke to finish and get out of my sight. I was now thinking of the consequences of being fucked by another man for the first time in my marriage. My husband whom I loved was a few feet away and no doubt in some agony of what was happening to me. Would this be the end of our marriage, could we ever hope to put this behind us? All of a sudden I got emotional, and I could feel the tears of my anguish running down my face. I needed to get out of this bed and away from Luke so that I could be with my husband.

"Hurry up, you've worn me out and I'm starting to get a sore pussy." I lied.

"Sure, all in good time." Luke assured me as he raised my legs over my shoulders and pushed into me.

For the next few minutes, Luke pushed hard into me. I knew that he had no intention of finishing quickly, and then horrid thought of his sperm inside me suddenly made me queasy. I didn't want his sperm inside just as I didn't want him to kiss me, it just seemed too intimate and personal for someone I had no feelings for. It was now time to take things into my own hands. I rolled away from Luke and knelt on the bed.

"I'm not fucking anymore, but I'll blow you if you promise to cum quick?

Luke smiled smugly and rolled onto his back. I held back my own grin because it was going to be more of a handjob than a blow job, he just didn't know it yet. I moved into position and took his cock in hand and began to fondle it for a few seconds before settling down into a rhythm. I've always liked giving handjobs, from a young age it was a good way to keep boys interested without fucking them. Besides, I liked to watch the look on their faces as I teased them towards and through an orgasm. Sometimes, I would place pressure on their cocks at the precise moment and then release it to see how high they could squirt.

"Suck me." Luke urged after awhile.

I reluctantly lowered my mouth and sucked him for a few seconds. I took back into my mouth a few times but only for short periods.

"You're too big," I lied hoping it would appeal to his large ego, and continued with the hand job.

When I ran out of natural lubrication, I reached over to a bedside drawer and carefully removed a tube of lube and closed it again. I didn't want Luke to see the toys that were in the drawer, for it might have led to other things. After squeezing out more than enough onto the head of his cock, I then massaged it down the length and began to work him. It took a short time to work out which technique was going to be most effective, long fast strokes from the base up over the head seemed to work best. Within a minute, Luke began to shake beneath my touch, and seconds later his cum was flying into the air and then down my hand. Fighting the urge to stop my stroking, I slowly milked him until he was finished.

"Ohhhhh that was good." he whispered.

His eyes closed, and I realised he was about to go to sleep which was the last thing I wanted. I poked him in the ribs and thankfully he roused. He smiled up at me as he stretched his body, then rolled to the side of the bed and got shakily to his feet. He walked to the door, unlocked it and stood where my husband could see his nude body just to rub it all in.

I removed myself from the bed and quickly hid my worn body under a robe; removing the soiled bedspread I placed it in the laundry hamper. Luke came back into the bedroom and smiled.

"How was that, good for you was I?"

I gave him a dirty look and entered the ensuite locking the door behind me. Thankful for my escape, I stood under the shower cleansing my body until the water turned cold. I dried myself and returned tentatively to the bedroom, and was very relieved to find Luke and his clothes gone. Finding the lounge empty, I walked into the spare bedroom to find my man curled up in the bed. Without hesitation, I climbed in behind him and placed my arms lovingly around him. And when he whispered I'm sorry, I let my silent tears flow, for I too was sorry what I'd done and very scared for our future.

_________________________________

By the time Lynn finished telling her story, there were tears in both of our eyes. My erection had long since disappeared, for me there had been no joy of my wife's intimacy with another man. Lynn lay down over me and I held her tightly and told her how much I loved her. She then told me how much she too loved me, and it was the most important thing I've ever heard. We lay in bed for a long time with only tears as our companion.

Later that morning, Lynn and I sat down over breakfast and discussed the future. We were both concerned that Luke might return for another frolic in our bed, something that neither of us wanted. It was decided that Lynn would return to our home town where she would be safe among family and friends. I would stay and finish my contractual obligations and then follow. It was with a heavy heart that I packed Lynn's car with her belongings knowing it would be a while before we saw each other again. I had the horrible nagging feeling that maybe Lynn might not want me anymore, and I would return home to an empty house and a Dear John letter. But you can't be married for someone for twenty plus years without knowing what is going through your soul mates mind. Lynn could always read me like a book, and she got out of the drivers seat, slipped into my arms and nuzzled my neck just how I like it.

"Please get home as soon as you can, I love you to bits and I want you back as soon as possible." she whispered. "Promise?"

"I promise."

Ignoring what the neighbours in the car park might think, we kissed passionately for more than a few seconds before Lynn prised herself from my arms. It was with inconceivable sadness that I watched my love's car drive away a few seconds later.

For the next two weeks, we spoke to each other by phone every night, for it gave us both a little assurance that things would be okay between us. I put in sixteen hour days to finish off my project so that I could head home. There were still a few little things that had to be done, but I could do those from back home. During that time, I managed to transfer the seventy eight grand to Luke, and got an e-mail confirmation and thanks from Luke. The fact that Luke had my e-mail was a surprise to me and proved how resourceful he was. What I was soon to find out was just how resourceful he actually was.