The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd burst into nervous laughter.

"The bar is over there and we'll have other drinks served at the table," he announced. Let's enjoy!"

The chatter resumed as people milled about to get drinks or to gather together before sitting down. Jack walked to the head of the table.

"You look magnificent," Jack complimented her in a soft voice when he was alone with her. "I barely recognized your face with that hair and makeup. Are you enjoying the adventure so far?"

She dared not react, even to him. She just stared blankly at the ceiling, waiting for the dinner to begin. The first indication came when someone clumsily used their chop sticks to take a piece of sashimi from her left arm. The person dropped it and had to dig it out from between her arm and the table. The group laughed and everyone felt like they had to show the others how adept they were with the chopsticks. Many other expertly picked the fish from the outer reaches of her body. The sound of the diners was again growing louder as they ate. She felt her body becoming more exposed, especially as the people began to take the sushi from her breasts. Men stood up and leaned over her to reach her breasts from near her feet at the table. It wasn't clear whether it was accidental or intentional when one man pinched her right nipple with his chopsticks. Whatever the original reason, he turned it into a show as he tugged on her nipple to the approval of the crowd. Soon another man was playing with her left side. The Saki was flowing freely and even the women were having a good time playing with her breasts.

"Who's going to try the fugu?" Jack asked suddenly.

She was grateful that he was rescuing her from the merciless crowd. Several pieces were immediately taken from her groin. The sound of the crowd became much quieter. She listened to hear what reaction might occur.

"I love this stuff," she heard one man brag.

"I'm going to be a stud in bed tonight," another bragged in an attempt to outdo the first.

The chatter of the dinner group picked up again as many tried the mysterious puffer fish. The pieces began to disappear quickly. When there was just a single row over her slit she felt one of the guests press the piece of fish inside her before lifting it to his mouth. Others soon followed. Now they were using her cunt as a dipping bowl for the fugu.

"Hey, this does make my lips feel numb," one man exclaimed.

She blinked nervously, wondering if the toxins would affect her lips. She waited while her body was cleared of the remaining food. One drunken man leaned over her breasts and started licking the juices from her tits.

"Behave," Jack told the man.

He respected Jack enough that he immediately stopped.

"Another round of warm Saki," Jack exclaimed as a bar maid came around pouring drinks for everyone.

The party drifted away from the dinner table and toward the bar after the drinking resumed again.

"You did great," Jack winked at her as she remained still on the table. "They will let you get up and cleaned up as soon as I get these folks out of this room."

The party shifted to another room. The two women came to Danielle.

"You may get up now," the lead woman told her. "Follow me to get cleaned up."

*****

Danielle is talked into playing a fantasy mystery game that is arranged by her master. Should this game continue past this first installment? - I am asking you.