The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CyranoJ
CyranoJ
234 Followers

"We kept it relatively normal for a while, just chatting with some acquaintances and drinking. But Gorgeous kept pulling my hand down to her ass – not that it needed much encouragement – and giving me these smoldering looks whose meaning I knew all too well. Eventually she leaned over and whispered in my ear: 'I don't mind if you feel up my ass, Daddy... but please don't drag me into a bathroom stall. Only bad girls get fucked in the bathroom, Daddy.'

"A vivid memory of our first meeting came back to me, and I damn near jizzed in my pants right there. I stood right up and promptly dragged her by the collar into the women's bathroom, and we commenced to playing a particularly wild game of 'please don't' that started out with my alternately fucking her throat and slapping her and calling her a filthy whore, and ended with me stuffing her butt plug in her mouth and ravaging her asshole while ramming four fingers in her snatch and repeatedly dunking her head in the toilet – breath play and water bondage had recently become part of our sexual repertoire. When I emptied my balls up her poop chute and felt her pussy explode around my fingers, I got this incredible endorphin surge that made my whole body just feel like I was about to sever the bonds of gravity and fly. It was definitely the filthiest, craziest, nastiest sex we'd ever had in public before. It was our Masterpiece Theatre of smuttiness.

"What we didn't realize is that there was a girl in the stall next to us, one who didn't know us. And for all she knew, she was listening to a real rape. She'd sat huddled on the top of the toilet in her stall, not sure what to do at first but finally deciding to dial the cops on her cell phone. And so it was that just as I fired the last bullet of my spunk up Gorgeous' ass and felt that endorphin high hit me, someone was kicking in the door of the stall and a moment later, tackling me. I was getting arrested."

* * *

That last statement surprised Naomi out of her reverie. "Arrested? But that doesn't show in your file."

"Indeed," grimaced Dick. "I have Gorgeous to thank for that. You see, it was a sticky situation. I was being charged with aggravated sexual assault, but if Gorgeous told the cops what we were really doing they would have just let the two of us off with a fine for public indecency. But she was afraid to do that... I later learned because she had outstanding warrants for a bunch of DUIs, drug-related offenses and no-shows in court. Fessing up and identifying herself to the cops would have landed her in jail almost as long as me.

"So instead she came down to the cop shop where I was being held for overnight processing and got an appointment with the arresting officer, this fat, blubbery pig named Gibbons, corrupt as hell. And she gave him a guided tour of all three of her fuckholes and persuaded him to forget the whole thing and just let me go. By the next morning I was a free man."

"That was... really good of her," said Naomi hesitantly.

He gave a sad sigh. "Yeah. And it was the end of the road for us." He shook his head with regret. "You see, I didn't know about her outstanding warrants at the time. I guessed at how she'd secured my freedom and I resented it, like I always resented her just being a fuck pig with guys I didn't approve of. I didn't understand why she just couldn't tell the cops the truth. We started to fight again for real.

"That same week, Gorgeous started disappearing at night. She'd be gone until early the next morning and come back looking beat up, but would offer no explanation. One time she came back and her ass was bleeding. I freaked out, I wanted to take her to the hospital, I wanted to kill whoever hurt her, but she wouldn't hear of it. We stopped playing the 'please don't' game, in fact we stopped having sex pretty much at all for the first time. I didn't understand what was happening, I raged at her, I pleaded with her... until I said 'fuck you' and started just screwing other girls at will. And when I came home from one of those side-bitches one night, I guess it was about a month after the arrest, I found Gorgeous in a stupor on the living room floor with a needle in her arm."

"My God." Naomi was aghast.

"I kicked her out that very night, drove her down to a methadone clinic and told her she was out of my life, put her stuff in storage. Heroin was a really bright line in my set at that time, in fact mainlining anything was taboo, we'd seen it kill too many people. So I cut Gorgeous loose." He shook his head sadly. "Truth is, even if I'd understood what was happening with her, I don't know if I could have helped her."

"What do you mean?"

"You see, Gibbons had looked up her record, that night she came down to the station and fucked him to secure my release. He'd got his hooks into her, started blackmailing her. Not a couple of days later he was forcing her to come out to service him and buddies. A lot of people think you can't really rape a sex addict, but it isn't true. Gorgeous started to get raped for real then, almost every night. By cops, crooks, anybody with whom Gibbons could use her body as a bargaining chip, gangs of them, sometimes forty a night. Even she had limits, that was why even her addict's appetite for sex dried up... the whole experience had been gradually just destroying her. And it was Gibbons who eventually, I'd expect forcibly, hooked her on heroin.

"But I didn't know any of that at the time, I didn't learn about any of it for years afterward. I didn't know I was literally throwing her to the wolves.

"About a month after that we heard that Gorgeous had been picked up for soliciting down on the hooker stroll. Everyone had been shocked; slutting it up and playing 'whore' for the party set was one thing, but even the nastiest of the skanks in our circle had utter contempt for actual whores, most of them would die before becoming one and there was a time when that had included even the sex-addicted Gorgeous. I went down and bailed her out for old time's sake; she couldn't even look me in the eye as they released her, she never spoke a word. She looked wan and sweaty and junk-sick, a pale shadow of her former self. A week later she went missing, and not long after that her body was found in a dumpster. She had overdosed."

Naomi said nothing, now. She could hear the pain in his voice... but also noted, curiously, that his hard-on hadn't slackened. Finally he managed to continue.

"Nobody came out and said they blamed me, though it was obviously at least partly my fault. But I sure as shit blamed myself – at that time I thought I was just guilty of stoking her sex addiction until it consumed her, but that was enough – and I went into a tailspin. I began to avoid my old friends – and no doubt they started to avoid me, too – and I started fucking up, getting high on my own supply too frequently. My profits from dealing plummeted as I started to get a bad rep for selling shit so heavily cut it might as well be talcum powder. Eventually I had to get out of that racket, go into rehab and try to get clean. I was even successful... partly. For a little while.

"But it wasn't long before I was back on the scene. And now I was a different person. I had a dangerous reputation for being into rough, kinky sex. A lot of people thought I was a straight-up pimp. And I didn't care, I had other things on my mind: truth was I still missed George, and though it sounds horrible the simple fact is that the thing I missed most about her was fucking her. Especially our faux-rape 'please don't' sessions. The heinous things I'd done to her were on a level, in my mind, with the things I imagined other men doing to her. I got hard thinking about the kind of ass-fucking she must have gotten to come home bleeding that one time. I would stroke myself while I fantasized about all the customers she serviced while she was working as a whore, trying to put together enough money to score another hit of smack, and when I thought about a customer fucking her throat or slapping her or kicking her out of his car and onto the curb, I would bust a nut. I had wet dreams where I'd see her passed out insensate, her drugged and passive body getting used by a roomful of junkies, on the night she'd overdosed – and I'd wake up with my dick spurting. The erotic ghost of Gorgeous – and my own guilt and shame over continuing to find it so erotic – haunted me.

"You know how it is with guilt and shame, though. When it comes to sex they usually just fan the flames. I wouldn't admit it, but I was Jonesing hard for a girl who would let me totally use her and degrade her like Gorgeous had. And I also needed a new source of income; my rep as a dealer was shot.

"I still had my pick of the skanks, but after Gorgeous, too many of them seemed listless and dull and uninspired in the sack, and even those who weren't were usually freaked out by how kinky and aggressive I was. And then one night it happened. I ran into her... the girl who'd changed my life. The girl who'd been in the neighbouring toilet stall that night; who had phoned me in and gotten me arrested."

* * *

"She walked up to me one night out of the blue when I was sitting at the bar. She was a petite brunette with long chestnut-brown hair and creamy skin, about Gorgeous' size but a lot bustier, with huge double-D tits that she showed off in a tight little green tank dress that picked up the color of her eyes. She had this kind of tomboy girl-next door cuteness about her, but when she accosted me she was flushed with indignation.

"The first time I met her I never got her name. She just walked up to me and said, 'You're the son of a bitch that ass-fucked a girl in the women's bathroom, aren't you?!' And she didn't even wait for me to answer before she went off on me in what I later realized had to have been a prepared speech about dirty bastards who don't respect women or themselves, about how it was the twenty first century now and I needed to stop acting like a headhunter from the twelfth, about how I probably had to fuck my women in the ass because my dick was too small for them to feel it anywhere else... on and on for like five minutes straight before she finally ran out of rant and just kind of spluttered at me for a second.

"That was when I glanced down and saw her nipples were rock-hard, poking through the flimsy fabric of her dress. I looked back up at her and held her gaze for a second, and then she got this look of terror on her face and went beet red and turned and all but ran out of the pub.

"The encounter stuck with me for days afterwards. The little skank wasn't as perfectly beautiful as Gorgeous had been, but she was plenty pretty and in the full flight of her anger had looked quite memorable. Even more memorable was how her vocal disgust – and the involuntary responses of her body, especially the big, perky nipples I'd seen outlined beneath her dress – was so obviously a thinly-veiled form of fascination. The day in question was largely forgotten by most people in our set – we saw the cops get called out often enough and we certainly did enough fucking in bar bathrooms for it not to stand out – but a year later this chick still remembered it, had a whole prepared speech about it, had obviously been thinking about it and turning it over in her mind.

"I wondered if she masturbated while thinking about the burbling sounds Gorgeous had made with her face submerged in toilet water and her pussy squirting around my fingers while her ass filled up with spurt after spurt of hot spunk. If I ever saw her again, I resolved to ask her.

"I didn't have long to wait. The same day the following week I was sitting at the bar again when she showed up, this time wearing an even tighter, tinier white tank dress with an ornate pattern of hearts and curlicues on the front, along with white fuck-me pumps on her dainty little feet. She flushed visibly when she saw me again, and I watched her titties jiggle freely – definitely no bra underneath – and her nipples grow harder and more visible with each jaunty, hip-swaying step as she made a beeline for me, trying again for a look of outrage, her green eyes flashing.

"'Butt-fuck any girls in the bathroom lately, you dirty bastard?' she asked as she drew level, folding her arms and striking an aggressive you-go-girl pose.

"'Night is still young,' I said. 'But can I ask you something? What makes you so curious about the subject, anyway?'

"She was momentarily flummoxed, and for a brief second I saw that look of naked panic in her eyes that preceded her fleeing the last time. But she wasn't going to be put off so easily this time, and she quickly rallied to say: 'Curious, hell. I'm just disgusted by misogynistic perverts like you, that's all, and the way you use women to –'"

"'So disgusted,' I interrupted her: 'That you spent so much time thinking about an incident most of the rest of this bar forgot about long ago? So disgusted that you made a point of putting yourself near me two weeks in a row? Isn't that a little strange?'

"She gaped at me for a moment, her eyes blank as she groped for something to say. The scenarios she'd played out in her imagination clearly hadn't involved my answering her back. But finally I decided to throw her a lifeline.

"'Look,' I said. 'I'm sorry you were inconvenienced. And I know what you heard must have sounded weird as hell. Tell you what, why don't you let me buy you a drink and I'll explain it all? My name's Johnny.'

"She looked at my hand for a moment like it was a viper about to bite her, but finally, warily, she shook it. 'Cassidy,' she said, trying to recover a measure of her former hauteur. 'Well... one drink. I have to admit I can't wait to hear whatever excuse you've cooked up for yourself.' The weak attempt at sarcasm fell flat; it was plain as she took the stool next to mine that her heart was racing and her nipples were bullet-hard. I gave her a second to try to gain possession of herself as I gestured to the barkeeper and he poured me a pint of beer and brought Cassidy a Long Island iced tea.

"Over the next few minutes that drink sat forgotten on the counter as I told sweet young Cassidy – who turned out to be all of nineteen – all about the game me and Gorgeous used to play. I left out the part about how it started, but I spared no detail about the things she would beg me to do to her by begging me not to do them, about the places I'd done them to her, about how many nights we'd spent banging until dawn as she came up with more and more perverted requests. I could see the scores of restless, horny nights shining in Cassidy's eyes as she bit her lip and absorbed one nasty detail after another, squirming like a worm on a hook and crossing and re-crossing her legs. I could practically smell her pussy getting hotter and wetter as I talked, until at last I came to the day our paths had crossed, the day she'd been in the neighbouring stall when Gorgeous and I were fucking.

"'Now, tell me the truth,' I said then. 'When you heard my girl say "please don't make me suck your dick, Daddy," and then heard her choke on it while I told her what a nasty slut she was... that made you a little horny, didn't it?'

"Cassidy shook her head in denial, but despite herself, the words that came out were: 'I guess... kinda...'

"'Kinda?' I looked at her hard, pinning her with the intensity of my gaze. 'Let's lay all our cards on the table. You had your fingers inside your panties, didn't you?'

"Again Cassidy shook her head, blushing deeply. But her breasts were rising and falling rapidly, giving the lie to the gesture, and I pressed on.

" 'And when I bent her over and gave her my hard dick, you were diddling your little clit, weren't you? In fact... you were so busy finger-banging your wet little snatch that you waited until we were almost done before you called the cops on us, isn't that right?' I said, and I ventured to grab one of her hands and press the palm against the hot, rigid length of the cock outlined in my jeans. 'Isn't it?'

"Once more she shook her head... but didn't pull away. And absent-mindedly, the palm she had pressed against my cock began to stroke it ever so slightly.

"'No?' I teased her. 'So you mean to tell me,' and here I leaned in placed a hand firmly on her supple, warm thigh as I whispered into her ear: 'That if I slide this hand up between your legs, I'm not going to find your tight little pussy hot and wet and ready for a good hard fuck?'

"Cassidy bit her lip and shook her head almost desperately now. But the hand on my dick didn't stop stroking it, and it wasn't long before she mumbled something. When I said I couldn't hear her, she flushed deeply as she murmured it a little louder. Playfully I prompted her again and that was when she said it clearly, her voice husky with desire.

"'Please... don't....'

"Her hand tightened around my cock as she said it, and she was practically panting as I slid my hand slowly up and up and up her smooth leg until my fingers encountered the crotch of her cotton panties, finding them soaking wet as I had known they would be. I leaned in against her, sucking her into a long, luxuriant tongue kiss as I worked my fingers under the waistband of her panties and they encountered the hot, slick flesh of her shaven teen cunt. A shiver went through her body as she started jacking my cock through my jeans in earnest as I dipped my fingers lower, curving them and shoving two thick, rough masculine digits up her tight, tender love tunnel.

"Cassidy's eyes flew wide open as those fingers sheathed inside her up to the third knuckle, stretching her snug young twat as my rough thumb caressed the sensitive nubbin of her clit. As I broke the kiss, she whimpered and looked vulnerably into my eyes as I pumped my fingers in and out of the velvety vise of that dripping pussy... and suddenly I felt hot juices flood my palm as the bitch whimpered and her back arched and she writhed in the chair as she came in wave after shuddering wave, her fingers squeezing my cock as her quim clutched repeatedly in climax as she was brazenly finger-fucked in full view of the obliviously bustling pub.

"Others gave us sidelong smirks – to any halfway observant eye there was no mistaking what was happening to her – but she didn't notice. She was lost in the sensations the way we were lost in each others' eyes. I leaned back in and reclaimed her mouth with mine, and now she kissed me back fervently, humped her dripping pussy mound against my hand as I kept on finger-fucking her, little squelching sounds started to come out as she kept on getting wetter. She gave a little breathy whimper into my mouth as I worked another finger up her fuckhole, her whole body quivering like a plucked string as she reached her free hand behind my head and pulled me deeper into the kiss, her other hand still stroking and squeezing my cock...

"It was hot. It was the most completely a woman had submitted to me since I'd met Gorgeous – and a part of me revelled cruelly in the symmetry of that, of this self-righteous skank who had set my old girlfriend's death in motion with her prudishness, now shivering with lust in my arms as our tongues snaked around each other and her cunt muscles clasped my invading fingers. More and more people around us were quietly taking note and leering, or in the women's cases watching with fascination.

"I felt Cassidy go tense and knew she was going to cum again. I sucked and bit at her bottom lip as I suddenly rammed my fingers home as deep as they would go, and as she crushed her sweet mouth desperately against mine I could feel her writhing and wriggling as her sugar walls clutched rhythmically and her juices flooded my hand again, even more copiously than before as she moaned and sobbed in wanton passion. It was all I could do to keep from firing off in my pants as she gave into the climax, her grip on my cock going still and tightening again as her eyes rolled back in abandon.

CyranoJ
CyranoJ
234 Followers