The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus! What a mess! Couldn't you have...?" As pissed off as she was, after cleaning up and calming down, she reached a tentative verdict that it was, at least, worth doing again. Although it had been hard on her legs and knees, she realized, pretty much right away, that giving head was actually a position of power disguised as submission. Felatio, yes indeed, worth doing again!

After a moment of quiet reflection, Tami whispered, "And the first time actually swallowing?" and they each began replaying their own experience.

Teri's dredged-up memory rose clear in her vision. She could see, once again, her lips circling the proffered cock that stood out from the fly front of his jeans, as she bobbed and sucked. She could feel the fleshy rod rapidly swell and stiffen, hot and hard, as it began to jab in and out frenetically. Then, whoever he was - she couldn't actually remember - had grabbed her by the hair and pulled her in tight, rasping her lips and nose on his zipper. With a grunt he came, spewing volumes deep in her throat, and causing her gag and retch. She had pulled away, yelling and sputtering, "You fucking bastard! I almost choked!" At least, she thought, smiling at the memory, he'd had the good grace to apologize. "Actually," she'd silently mused, as she wiped the dripping semen from her chin and nose, and licked her raw lips, "it didn't taste that bad, and swallowing sure reduced the mess."

Lost in their reminiscence, Teri and Tami, marveled at their brashness. The Game, and its attendant experiences, had continued right through senior year - exciting, dangerous, thrilling, and exhilarating. The teenage TNT had, at that time, no boyfriends. As a matter of fact, they were both, surprisingly - technically, at least - still virgins, and, in many ways rather naïve to boot.

All of their sex was either in response to challenges, or mutual masturbation during scenario description - despite constant self-assurances they were heterosexual. In fact, the challenges had been exclusively hetero since the nipple-suck/cunnilingus incident; yet, most of their gratification came from one another, while debriefing their latest challenges. They had to admit, sipping drinks together in a strange city, some distance in time from their adolescence, that they had quickly become expert muff-divers.

Eventually, although it was really only early spring of Grade Twelve, they had surrendered what was left of their virginities. "Remember those first fucks?" Accepting one another's challenges, they had managed to orchestrate furtive, impersonal quickies. Tami's debut was with one of the in-crowd - a big-man-on-campus, who bragged relentlessly of his conquests - although, in retrospect, she realized, he was a bit of a loser with a hair-trigger. Teri's first was a quiet hanger-on, only tolerated by the in-group because of his family's wealth. In their debriefing, it turned out he did much, much better than his BOMC counterpart - especially given it was his first time. So it goes.

"Oh, but we thought we were so worldly, thought we knew so much."

"But we caught on quickly."

From their current perspective, however, so far in the future, they had to laugh. They hadn't realized how rapidly they had become "easy lays." As audacious teenagers, they had thought they were in control. Still, their reputations had only been vague rumours. For all intents and purposes, they really did have the world by the balls. If they'd only known to what lengths The Game would take them.

-------- x o x --------

So, enjoying the nostalgia, as well as the long-forgotten sexual tension of The Game, the women decided to play hooky from the Sunday morning sessions and spend as much of the day together as they could. Both arranged for later flights out, then cruised the city stopping in bars and coffee houses. Their shared reminiscence always front and center.

As girls, they had both sort of acquired boyfriends by the middle of senior year. But, really, they were nothing serious; in fact, they hardly even slowed down The Game. Not surprisingly, none of their relationships lasted. High school graduation came and went, almost as a non-event, and they both realized they'd been glad to get it over with.

So, foot-loose and fancy-free, the girls had applied to and were accepted at the same college - roommates at an on-campus dorm. They'd gone into the same field and had shared many of the same classes - which was great, as they could cover for each other while The Game continued unabated. And, right away, through first-year college, their promiscuity continued, indeed, progressed. They were always 'out there', but always with an emphasis on fun - extreme gratification in a Nike-esque sort of way: 'If it feels good do it.'

As adults, well removed from that college environment, they were almost shocked at their own lasciviousness - blushing and giggling at recollected incidences from those long-ago college days. In hushed voices they played a titillating game of 'Remember when...'.

Yes, it had been four years that went by in a whirl of outrageous challenges - ever trying to one-up each other. Much of it - most of it was what could aptly be called targeted fucking; with dares like: "Bet you can't get him to screw you."

"You'd never get his tool in your mouth - at least not in the lecture hall! Hee-hee!"

"I'll betcha you can't get him in your twat ...during class."

They marveled at how bold and brash they'd been, contemplating, from this distant and wise perspective, the rather hazy line between boldness and foolhardiness.

And the interesting part of the whole thing was that The Game was always played on the honour system. Always taken at their word, there was no corroboration required; although sometimes one of them would witness the dare, or part of it. They never considered that either of them would ever lie about their conquests. And as far as memory could determine neither of them ever did.

The Game lasted right through their four-year degree programs. More than anything, they refined their techniques and gathered wells of experience. Still, considering their history and repertoire, it was curious that it wasn't until well into their first year that either of them actually experienced anal intercourse. Certainly they had heard about people taking it up the dirt-chute. They even talked idly between themselves about taking it up the ass, while debating possible and potential targets. It was during one of these meandering conversations that Tami suddenly said, "I'll bet you I can get fucked up the bum, before you!"

Left, for the moment, speechless, Teri gathered herself and quickly accepted the challenge: "Bet you won't!" And the race was on. Teri ended up making, what amounted to, a novice's error, though, when deciding who she would get to relieve her of her anal virginity. Her choice of cocksman was, albeit inadvertently, a fellow of substantial endowment. It hurt like hell to start. Only her pride kept her at it. But, she had to admit later, there was a hint of potential arousal and satisfaction near the end of the ordeal.

For her part, Tami chose her sodomizer more wisely, and she could definitely see the attraction of anal sex, right away. In the debriefing, she could even say, although she hadn't really got anywhere close to an orgasm, she'd enjoyed it. They couldn't, now, remember who had actually won that round, but it was only on the strength of Tami's report, that Teri ever tried it again.

Both Teri and Tami had had an innate ability to let their conquests think that they, themselves, were in control, when generally the exact opposite was true. Up until the very end the girls believed they were in complete control, and for the most part, they were.

Not surprisingly, they got a bit of a hinted reputation as they neared the end of their school careers. Caught by boyfriends who thought the relationships were much more serious than the girls knew them to be, they were gradually suspected of being notoriously unfaithful. But, in their minds, none of it was that serious anyway.

It was getting involved with a frat house crowd in their final term that had them, in effect, losing control. It was almost too late, when they realized they were becoming obsessed with their outrageous challenges - that they were, indeed, spiraling out of control. Tami mentioned, almost off-handedly, that she'd like to do a gang-bang, daring, as it were, Teri to join her. Somehow, they ended up taking on a modest house-party as a two-slut, 'TNT' gangbang, complete with eight guys and the two of them.

It was better than expected. In fact, they recalled - two adults, reminiscing over drinks - it was really much, much better. Glowing, Tami said she wouldn't mind doing it again. Teri grinned, mischievously, and snapped, "I bet you couldn't 'pull a train' - by yourself!"

"Oh, yeah?" It was a sort of dark challenge, accepted with silent reservations, but by then Tami couldn't even contemplate not playing The Game; so, pride won out, once again, over common sense.

It was a frat house party, and Tami knew or was acquainted with several of the boys. Ushered into the common room by one of the ringleaders, Tami moved apprehensively into the center, under the watchful eyes of the gathering. Helping her off with her jacket, her friend announced, "Well, here she is, gentlemen, for your entertainment and pleasure, the lovely Tami H.! Let the fucking begin."

"I can do this," Tami thought to herself as she quickly stripped and, reasonably smoothly, got right into it. While the first few came at her one at a time, she quickly moved into double-penetration mode - fucking and sucking. It wasn't very long after that, that someone decided her ass looked more inviting than her cunt. Inevitably, she was soon being plugged up airtight - three-holing. Still, her confidence carried her along for quite a while. Well into it, she began to suspect that her, what? Audience? Clientele? ...began to grow. There seemed to be a never-ending line of cocks to service, and after about four hours Tami was exhausted.

From her perspective, on all fours on a mattress in the middle of a room, in a frat house at a university, somewhere - it was becoming a blur - there appeared to be no end in sight. She began to worry. Eventually, as the action wound down, someone passed her her ringing cell-phone. It was Teri. "How'd it go?" she asked brightly.

"Come and get me!" Tami pleaded. "Please!" She sounded completely enervated.

Shocked that she was still there, Teri said, "Hang on! I'll be there in a few minutes."

There seemed to be over fifty guys still hanging about, and, of course, at least a few of them recognized Teri, and knew of her reputation. In order to actually facilitate Tami's rescue Teri was obliged to put out for the last few virile studs before they were allowed to gather their clothes. Suddenly, rather than being thought of as good sports, both Tami and Teri were considered and treated as nothing but tramps. They were basically tossed out.

The atmosphere in Teri's car, as they drove back to their apartment, was grim. They both vowed, "Never again!"

They just barely managed to pull it all together at the bitter end of the term. Within a tense air of humiliation and simmering embarrassment, as gossip and rumours swirled about, both Teri and Tami had concentrated on last-minute cramming through exams and term end. At home, they had avoided even mentioning the frat house gangbang.

And so, the girls finally graduated - if only because of their latent intelligence.

As close as they'd been, theirs was an awkward farewell. Still, they'd promised to stay in touch. "Contact me through my folks," Tami said, even then, feeling it would be odd to make contact through her parents, given the circumstances.

Teri went west to a new job, while Tami went back to her home in the east; both of them silently swearing to ditch their sleazy reputations.

-------- x o x --------

Sadly, contact was never established. Once they'd parted they lost touch, and their friendship and shared adventures would have stayed fond, rather titillating memories, if not for this serendipitous coincidence, here and now, nearly thirteen years later.

Sitting in a darkened lounge, sipping drinks, after a long, long afternoon of reminiscing, Teri asked, "Do you ever miss it?"

"Sometimes."

"I know I do. The thrill, the raw excitement, the naughtiness?"

"The sex?" Tami added, with a twinkle in her eye.

"Yes!" Teri almost shouted, then looking about the bar and leaning in conspiratorially, "Especially the sex - the wild sex!" They giggle, flushing once again, at the memories they'd shared.

Talk about the wildness, and the simple thrill of 'getting away with it!' sent shivers down their backs. In whispers they both quietly admitted to masturbating to those still exhilarating recollections. "Real life fantasies...," Tami sighed.

"Hard to believe we actually realized them! Actually lived them!" And they both felt it; the memory of the incredible temptation. The sort of addictive ecstasy that began to glitter once more, after years of dormancy, slicing into their grown-up propriety with keen edge.

Tami had remained faithful in her marriage. Up until now, she could barely remember the thrill of being naughty. Indeed, she had been a good girl for a long time - a really long time - too long.

"Better than me, girl," Teri admitted wryly. "Mind you, it wasn't until just this past year." And she went on to tell about straying. She said she expected that it would be a one-off, but, "I idly played The Game with myself, as I still often do.

"I was at a conference by myself, when I saw a very handsome man come in. And I thought to myself, 'I bet I could get that guy to fuck me.'" She paused as the pleasant reverie blossomed in her eyes. "Let's just say I was eminently successful!" She took a long sip, to let that sink in. "And I'll tell you, I really felt that old thrill of naughtiness not just glow but threaten to burst into flame. It was deliciously scary.

"Since then, I've thought about you a lot! Even tried to find you on Facebook."

With Teri's confession, Tami realized that somewhere deep down she has been longing for the thrill of being a 'bad girl' again. Yes, she'd been a good girl for far too long. Maybe it was time for just a taste of that old bad-girl feel. Certainly, there was a measure of caché in being a bad girl - perhaps no so much in being a slut, although, in the right atmosphere, that held its own sort of prestige, to be sure.

Teri gushed over the rediscovered thrill, flaunting an undisguised pride in the revision, rejuvenation of her naughty, wayward self

The long day drew to a close - it was very late when they finally got back to the rooms. Reluctantly, they said goodbye, but not without first exchanging contact information. Suddenly Teri brightened. "I'm going to the National conference in September." With an almost child-like glee, she clapped her hands. "Come! Oh, do come! We'll have so much fun." Tami, agreed, with little hesitation,

"I'm so looking forward to it, already," Tami hummed, then sang, "See you in September..."

"Yessss," Teri hissed, before adding, cryptically, "And we'll see what happens, then." So, they parted on a bit of a high.

Truth was that they both had already decided, albeit unconsciously, to restart The Game - to try it again, for old times' sake - very carefully, they promised themselves. Just a taste... to remind them... to see if it lived up to the memories.

-------- x o x --------

At the National Conference, in September, although planned and expected, the TNT reunion was no less ferocious. Hugs and tears and "So good to see you." After only the briefest chat, Teri leaned in and whispered to Tami, "I bet you won't skip the keynote address to join me for a morning java," punctuating her challenge with a wink. Tami smiled her assent. So, it seemed, after a long, long hiatus, The Game was back on! Caught up, as they were, with the anticipation and nostalgic excitement, neither acknowledged the hint of foreboding that flickered in each of their stomachs. Situating themselves off to the side of the facility's lobby, they sipped their coffees and began to casually propose challenges - all relatively benign - each getting a bit giddy at the prospect.

"Well," whispered Teri, "are you up for it?" No explanation was necessary.

"I'm in if you are," Tami responded, her voice betraying just the tiniest hint of trepidation.

Teri shook her head. "It's been a long time. I don't even know where to start!"

Tami straightened her shoulders, and with almost an air of impatience, got the ball rolling with, "I dare you to undo your top couple buttons."

Teri grinned, and, without hesitation, came back with, "Bet you won't sit with your legs agape - for, say, a whole minute."

"What? Here? Now?"

"Well, as they say, no time like the present, eh?" Then giving it a moment's consideration, added, "But how 'bout we say, sometime during the opening seminar?"

Though, initially, secretly, neither actually expect to carry through, Tami hissed, "Really? Are we really going to do this?" Quietly they coaxed and cajoled one another until they agreed to take the, albeit mild, challenges - and meet them in the starting session. They virtually dragged themselves into that first presentation, with the promise to meet back in the lobby immediately following it.

Not into the business of the conference, Teri's fingers crept deliberately to her buttons. Checking to see that no one was watching, she surreptitiously spread her lapels and folded down her bra cups, exposing her tit-mounds as well as extensive cleavage.

At the same time, across the hall, Tami's knees slowly fell open, and she inconspicuously dragged her skirt hem up her thighs, then slouched to offer a view to anyone in front whose attention may have strayed from the stage.

The duo had made sure they knew where each other was sitting, indeed, they caught one another's eye from time to time. As the session ended, they were more than a little eager to touch base and, amidst school-girl giggles, confirm compliance. They shared a tingling excitement at having completed their challenges - fulfilled their expectations.

As they were going, now, to different sessions, and didn't have much time, just before parting, Teri suggested switching challenges for the next presentation. Meeting after that for lunch, Teri reported rising beyond the challenge of "flashing her panties" with a selfie of her crotch displaying an impressive camel-toe.

Tami had removed her bra just before entering the seminar, and had contrived to expose her not insubstantial cleavage, displaying an impressive high-beam, with a hint of areola. She, too, took a clandestine selfie to prove her actions.

They laughed and smiled - telling stories of witnesses' reactions and appreciating one another's efforts. Letting the first afternoon come as it may, they agreed to play again, before the weekend was done.

Next day's session was pretty much a repeat - basically swapping and recycling the previous challenges - as both women felt they needed to give at least some of their attention to the content and intent of the convention.

Still, challenged to engage in a touch of exhibitionism - showing off her crotch - Tami wore her tiniest underwear. Ostensibly to scratch an itch, she did a few quick flashes - pull-aside her gusset to expose her pussy. Teri's general challenge was to flash her tits. She went braless, and unbuttoned the top half of her blouse. Her boobs swinging against the material produced serious and persistent high-beams, while she made it her business to lean over several times, allowing an uninhibited view of her breast hanging loose.

As convention wound up, they laughed about their antics, agreeing that the dares were pretty bloody lame, relative to the old days. Still, they'd had a good laugh. The two also determined that they were both registered for next conference, hence, coordinated the booking of their accommodation. Saying good-bye for a few months, they stayed in touch via texting and email, along with the odd phone call. Besides the expected chat of old friends reunited, TNT discussed possible dares, their ideas becoming increasingly challenging and audacious, while, in fact, still rather reserved and tame in comparison with their college experiences.