The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was evident when the punishment would be rendered. She contemplated riding just back and fourth on the end but she hungered the way the thickness of his last knuckle expanded her wider, ached to feel him deep inside.

In one swift motion she pushed way back, SLAP!

Her body burned, the stinging excruciating but somehow seemed to heighten the intensity.

She slammed back again, SLAP!

"Damn you!"

Again.

SLAP!

"Shit!"

Again.

SLAP!

"Fuck!"

Her non-stop pumping fast and furious, the spanking assault continuous, her ass growing redder and raw.

Ashley rose on her hands, head pointing upward, tears streamed from her eyes, the torture unbearable while elevating her sensations to uncharted heights. No longer pumping she pushed back with greed, struggling, swallowing the entire length.

Ashley's back arched to an inhuman extreme, her head jerking upward like a coyote howling to the moon, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She screamed. Then it hit, her convulsions shaking the bed like an earthquake, Ashley exploded in a shuttering climax.

She collapsed forward; their union relinquished, tiny electrical charges passed through her body causing random twitches. Gasping for short breaths of air, as if the room was absent oxygen she laid stinging in the aftermath of Tom's unforgiving attack, overcome by her most intense orgasm, ever.

After a few moments, clear consciousness returning Ashley wondered, did I really say those words? Sometimes there was an occasional slip of damn when the kids upset her. And sometimes she said shit after a couple of glasses of wine with friends. Fuck? She could count how many times the good catholic girl had said that word. And she felt guilty and thought it reduced her to a lower level every time she had said it. She realized she'd screamed, "fuck," with reckless abandon. She'd screamed it loud enough to rattle the neighbor's windows.

Without a word Tom left the room and returned a few minutes later.

He caught Ashley eyeballing the ice-cold bottle of water he set on the nightstand.

"Don't even think about it," Tom cautioned.

He sat on the bed, directed her to stand in front of him.

"Who are you?"

She understood, answering unflinching, "I'm the spoiled little wife."

"Who am I?"

Again, no hesitation, "You're the man who is going to keep me in line. Teach his spoiled little wife a lesson."

Tom nodded, "Very good. For the correct answer my spoiled little wife will get a reward. Would you like some water?"

Parched, feeling staked in the desert for a week Ashley nodded with vigor. Removing the cap he handed her the bottle. In one swift motion she seized the bottle with both hands, turning it upside down, chugging gulps, oblivious to the water spilling down her cheeks. Exhaling a sigh of relief Ashley dragged her hand across her mouth like a kid wiping his runny nose on a cold winter morning.

Passing the bottle back she stood vulnerable, arms at her side, nervous, excited, anxiously waiting her fate. Tom remained expressionless, as when The Game began, "You came didn't you?"

She nodded with a hint of reluctance confirming this true.

Shaking his head with disapproval, "I try to teach the spoiled little wife a lesson and she has an orgasm. What am I going to do with you?"

Ashley's heart raced her voice timid, "Teach your spoiled wife another lesson?"

For the first time since The Game began Tom betrayed a hint of a smile. He recognized his wife was getting into this as much as him, maybe more.

Reaching out he touched the silk fabric, "Does a spoiled little wife deserve such expensive clothing?"

Hot adrenaline surged through Ashley's body The Game had resumed.

When that single word escaped her lips, "No," savagely he tore the garment open rendering it to a worthless rag. The sudden forces of the action sprung her left breast free from the skimpy confine. Ashley lurched forward pulling his mouth tight to her freed breast, longing his soft lips and wet tongue on her aching nipple.

While Tom unzipped and jerked away her skirt, frantically she tore off the tattered blouse, discarded her bra.

Nude, Ashley grabbed Tom's hair moving his mouth to her other swollen nipple, squeezed him tight to her breast.

Feeling his firm grasp around her thighs, pulling her tighter to him, Ashley's needs roared. "Teach me a lesson! Teach your spoiled little wife a lesson," she begged.

He pushed her back, "Lay down on the bed. Face down with your arms out." Quickly she obeyed.

Her heart raced even faster spying Tom withdraw two pairs of shiny silver handcuffs from the small paper sack. She'd never been restrained before, but then, had never before done anything they'd done tonight.

She was dizzy hearing the click, click, click, as he secured the handcuff to her right wrist, then the mahogany bedpost. Arms taught, stretched wide, he locked the second handcuff. Ashley was now his prisoner. Testing her range there was little. A bit from side to side, her head maybe ten inches from banging the headboard.

Those restraints incited another transformation. No longer the submissive, she was now his sex slave. I'm a sex slave she said inside. Just the thought there was a bad girl lurking within made her crazy. Silently she screamed, Use me! Use your bad girl! Use your little sex slave!

Tom, on the bed behind, "Put your knees underneath you. Stick your ass in the air like before."

She struggled with great difficulty negotiating the position, her hands unable to assist, useless in their confines. Tom offered no assistance yet she managed to meet his directive.

Ashley felt his hands on her hips, his stiffness teasing where she burned wet.

"Where do you want it?" He demanded.

She remembered that thick knuckle, expanding her wider, intensifying her pleasure. Although everything in her world cried out it was wrong there simply was no question where she wanted him. She craved it, needed it, and Ashley prayed she could expand enough to accept him without ripping apart.

She also knew her man's desire. First there was the sensation of his erection rock solid. Then there was the condom she felt. Ashley was on the pill, they never used them, there could be no other reason.

"Tell me where you want it," he demanded again poking against her.

"In my ass!" She cried back, shocked those words escaped from her lips.

SLAP!

"Ouch!"

She felt his finger probing the virgin alley.

"What do you want in your ass?"

A prolonged high-pitched groan ensued as reason fought to contain the words of her want. Want soundly crushed reason, "Uhhhhhh, your cock!"

SLAP!

"Shit!" The pain was brutal but the finger gliding in and out tempered the sting.

"What do you want me to do with my cock?"

Ashley struggled to find the right words, no longer inhibited just hoping to avoid another assault.

"I want you to fuck me with it!"

SLAP!

"Fuck!" She cried out from the searing pain.

His finger penetrated in a steady motion deep to the base. She felt he'd switched to a different lubricant, thicker, jelly-like.

"Tell me what you want."

The sex slave was screaming now, "I want you to fuck me in the ass! I want you to take that big hard cock of yours and fuck me in the ass!"

Eyes slammed tight, anticipating another harsh spank, none was forthcoming. Instead she heard his audible sound of satisfaction.

"Uhhhh!" She grunted feeling the engorged head, encased in the condom, lobbying the resistance to allow him entry.

"Fuck!" She screamed loud feeling her opening expand, Tom slightly penetrating. When he jumped back she realized he feared he'd hurt her. It did hurt but was incredibly intense. "Don't stop! Don't stop!" She pleaded.

Gingerly easing back and fourth to her direction his engorged head penetrated inside.

Ashley was wild, her hands clenched in fists, ignoring the pain to experience the pleasure. Teeth gritted tight, quick gasps for air interrupted cries of ecstasy, "Yes! I want your cock! Give me your cock!"

Tom snorted like a bull, his hips moving, pushing a little closer to her with each repetition.

He felt huge, like a cucumber or baseball bat plunged inside, the sensation of his knuckle expanding her wider a microcosm of this experience. She realized her body was accepting him, his hips slowly moving back and fourth gaining deeper ingress.

Ashley struggled in the handcuffs. Shoulders and face pressing into the mattress, arms and hands rising up shackled to the bedposts. She fought to keep him from pushing her forward to prevent her head from banging against the headboard. Her shoulders and wrists ached but this too seemed to intensify the experience. She his sex slave, powerless to combat his any desire, the sex slave yearned he use her more.

"Yes… fuck!" She cried out feeling his coarse pubic hair grind into the raw cheeks of her stinging ass. She'd taken him whole, accepted his entire length.

"Yes!" She screamed again after Tom eased back then buried himself deep once more. Her grip around his shaft still extremely tight it had relented to where now he moved in steady rhythm.

"Spank me!" She cried. "Spank your spoiled wife!"

Tom pressed forward till he could no more, SLAP!

"Ahhhh…Fuck!" She squealed. Through gasps she begged, "Do it again…Spank me again!"

He thrust forward, SLAP!

Tears rained from her eyes as she struggled in the handcuffs her shoulders feeling like at any moment they might buckle. But she had to have more. "Again! Spank me again!"

Another thrust forward, SLAP!

No longer waiting her pleas Tom pumped unforgiving, satisfying his needs, completing each cycle with a stinging slap. She was wailing, Tom worried he was hurting her but through it all her head flailed uncontrollably while she screamed, "Yes! Fuck! Yes!"

Tom felt his sensation building fast. The excitement of the new experience compounded with the tightness of their union and his wife's continuous squeals of unbridled lust.

Penetrating harder, Tom's eyes clenched tight. Fingers clawing into her fire red softness Tom lunged forward and Ashley exploded. Her grip around him constricted, strangling and Tom erupted. He thrust deep again, came again, ignited another blast deep within Ashley's core.

"Once more!" She cried urgently, "Once more!" Tom drove forward hard, Ashley thrust back to meet him selfishly seizing every last millimeter.

Through gritted teeth, "Yeees!…Fuuuuuck!…Yeeeeees!" She screamed, arms thrashing in the handcuffs absorbing violent body spasms. Seemingly endless waves of intense climaxes exploding one after the next after the next.

Exhausted, panting, she fell limp; Tom slowly and carefully withdrew.

Sitting on the edge of the bed at her side, he unlocked one handcuff and Ashley rolled her hand in a fist as if trying to reclaim circulation. Tom looked at his beautiful wife; her blonde hair in a tangled mess camouflaging the side of her face not buried in the comforter. Glistening sweat covered her entire body, her legs now straight stretched long behind her.

Moments before Ashley experienced the most violent of vicious thunderstorms, she lay in the motionless aftermath. Like the powerful storm ripped through tearing off roofs and uprooting trees. Now the sun began to peak through, everything completely still, quiet and serene. All that remained were flashing lightning bolts dancing across the distant sky.

***

Fresh from the shower, clad in towels, the pair pawed each other like young lovers.

Ashley's voice somewhat embarrassed, "I have to admit that's not quite what I anticipated when I suggested The Game."

Tom's smile was sly, "The Game said to be bold and daring." Eyebrow rising, "Something about experimenting with something new."

"Well you certainly accomplished that," Ashley answered looking away, her cheeks warm and crimson.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissed him tenderly.

Looking into her eyes he watched her smile wilt away, "Tom?"

"Yes honey?"

"Did you mean anything by what you said?" Her expression now fragile, "I mean do you think I'm a spoiled wife?"

Tom hugged her tight and spoke soft, "Of course not." Pushing her away he lifted her chin to look into the eyes she was diverting, "Ashley I love you. There's no way I could take care of the house and kids. I'd be a nut case. I'm the spoiled husband, there's no way I could handle your job."

Her face illuminated, "Really?"

Tom heard some apprehension still apparent in her voice. His nod reinforced his smile, "Yes, really."

Ashley's grin was ear to ear. "Okay then, get dressed!" She said.

"Get dressed?"

"Yeah! You're taking me out to dinner!"

"Dinner?" Playfully he shook his head no. "Sorry honey but with a mouth like yours I don't think I can take you anywhere. Where did those words come from? My sweet innocent Ashley saying…"

Her hand sprung covering his mouth cutting him off. She shrieked, "Shut up!" Then she laughed, "I don't know where they came from! Do you think it was really me?"

He began to toy with her, "Yes it was you. How many Hail Mary's will that cost you? And what about when you told me to take my big c…" In a flash her hand recovered his mouth cutting him off once more. Ashley shivered replaying their encounter. That afternoon before Tom arrived she simply envisioned innocent role-playing in an effort to spice up their sex life treading routine. Instead she was transformed; Ashley the suburban housewife turned submissive turned uninhibited sex slave.

Bringing alive new, exhilarating dimensions she never fathomed existed within. Freely spewing filthy words. Her primal need, her animal lust conquering all rational thought and self-control. How she climaxed like no time before, a prisoner in restraints, begging him to take her in an act instilled since upbringing as dirty and grotesque.

There was alarm not knowing the pent up hidden desire inside the man she loved, had been with most her entire adult life. Admitting because he likely recognized her inhibitions, those desires were left unaccounted.

Ashley promised herself nothing ever again would be suppressed between them. She yearned to reenact this experience and to explore any other unknown passions lurking dormant inside her man. The catholic girl smiled shyly likening her transformation to a second baptism. Tom leaned in to kiss her but Ashley pushed him away, "Enough!" She shook her shoulders then her head as if Ashley the soccer mom had reclaimed her own body. "Now take your prim and proper unspoiled wife out for an expensive dinner."

"Expensive huh?"

Ashley leaned tight, gave him a seductive look, "If it's really expensive maybe we can do it when we get home." She giggled, "This time like a regular married couple."

Tom painted a faux expression of disappointment. Ashley lifted to her toes, breathed hot in his ear, "Another night when the kids are away I'll let you spoil me with a new silk blouse."

Please VOTE! This is my first submission and I'd like to know if it merits another. All feedback would be greatly appreciated!

12