The Game

Story Info
A friendly paintball games leads to hot sex.
2.5k words
3.9
16.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kwyjibo
kwyjibo
2 Followers

"Game on!" and he bursts out of the flag station heading for the right tape bunker. Sliding in he is already taking stock of the opponent. One on each side in the back, and one pushed up in the middle. Not a very aggressive move in 3-man. He lets fly with a stream of paint at the man in the middle, calling signals to his team mates. At once, the player on the opposite tape breaks a run down the tape to mid-field and opens up on him. Damn! "Hot Dog hose that guy on the left tape - you just let him take the 50!"

A quick glance back at the mid-field opponent and he's thinking his front player has opened up the game for him! That's one lesson this guy will learn today as three quick rounds takes that one out. The paint from their front player is all over the bunker - time to do something about that - 1, 2, 3 go! Up to the next bunker, hey, here's their right tape player with his butt hanging out! Two down!

Now where is that front player? Holy shit! Hot Dog is gone and Jake too! Its one-on-one!

Where IS that player? Yeow! That hurt! But I got a bounce, still in the game. There! The paint flys, the players move, seconds later its player on player - and he goes down.

That's it he got me. Walking up to shake that guy's hand and ... Oh my god! It's not he, it's she - and not just any she! "Well, who'd have thought I'd run into you? That was some fine shooting!" he stammers.

"Not bad shooting yourself. Surprised to see me?" she says slyly.

"Uh, yeah! I mean, you are a LONG way from home!"

"Well, evey since I got into paintball I've been traveling more. They just don't play as much out there as they do here. I like to get to the big events when I can."

"It is SO amazing to see you, after all of those conversations on the boards, and those, um, interesting PMs - I just can't quite believe I'm seeing you face-to-face! You look amazing!"

"Thanks! Its pretty kewl seeing you too! I'm not sure if I should blush or what!"

(referee) "Hey, you two want to take it off the field - we've got another game about to start!"

The Walk --------

They walk from the tournament staging area to a wooded area on a hill side, and into the woods. All the way they talk about stuff - paintball, the boards, Star Trek, whatever, but he can't take his eyes off of her - she's sexier than he'd imagined! "What? Oh, yeah, I agree, those guys are totally crazy ... " Yeah, whatever. Look at those eyes! Look at that ass! "Uh, yeah I'm listening, but I'm totally distracted! I'm still in shock!" ... "Yeah, I'll keep my eyes on your face and not on your tits!" Smooth move, old man. Now she thinks you are an old perv!

The path moves up a ridge, across a gentle wooded slope, and then to the edge of the tree-line where a beautiful meadow stretches out across the side of the mountain. The two walk out into the thigh-high grass, sprinkled with wild flowers. At the bottom of the hill a stream gurgles by and beyond the wood start up again leading to the feet of the mountains visible in the distance. There isn't a sound other than her voice and his heartbeat and the stream - the noise of the tourney is far behind.

"Let's sit down" he says. She nods and they sit in a place where the grass is a little shorter and look down the meadow. Its like something out of "The Sound of Music" and he realizes he has SEEN this place before, in his mind, in the hidden parts of his heart. This is the secret place he goes be with himself, and he is quickly lost in the sunshine and casual clouds that drift by. Except for her. She's never been here before, in his secret place. But what is HE doing here anyway? Christ, here he is, in this romantic place that reminds him of his most private dreams with this woman, this goddess. With a deep breath he lays back and closes his eyes.

The Kiss --------

After a moment he opens his eyes to see her lying next to him, propped up on her elbows, looking at him. Without a word she leans over and kisses him, softly, on the lips. The kiss lingers and his tongue seeks forward - and finds hers waiting! Warm light floods through him as if he has inhaled the essence of pleasure. Her lips are so soft, so sweet. Her smell is so fine, and her taste so intoxicating.

"I've been wondering what it would be like to do that for a long time." she breathed.

"Um, what are we doing?" he asks. "I mean, I'm married, and what about your boyfriend? Should we be doing this?"

"I told you to stop saying that. If it makes you uncomfortable, then don't do it. It's just for fun anyway."

Taking a deep breath he teeters on the edge of a knife. He looks at the curve of her neck and loses all control. Leaning over he takes her into his arms and kisses her long and deep - holding her close to his body he can feel every inch of her - and he wants more.

The Temple ----------

Undressing a paintball player is an interesting exercise. First to go is the jersey. This exposes more of her neck and her arms. He has to work his way up one arm, around her neck and down the other arm. The ancient Druids always circled the temple three times before they entered, and he is not about to be in any more of a hurry! Next to go is the T-shirt and chest protector. Under this is a beautiful black satin bra. He works his way down to her belly nibbling gently with his lips and tickles her with his beard just above her pants. And the pants are the next to go, revealing the matching black satin panties.

Her legs leave him breathless! He Runs his hands along her thighs and kisses her calves. Finally her toes need gentle but firm sucking. Each suckle bringing a sigh of pleasure from her. While he sucks, his hands stroke down the back sides of her legs to her ass. The satin over her magnificent behind is so inviting!

The first trip around the temple - time for another!

The sight of her in bra and panties burns in his mind and his cock begins to swell in anticipation. She already has him out of his jersey, and is working on the pants. He lays back down beside her and kisses her as her hand slips into his shorts and holds his penis with a firm squeeze. He slips his hand behind her back and deftly unhooks the bra. Her breasts are perfect - not too large, but definitely not to small. He begins with slow nibbling around the base - let's not go to fast now! Around the base and then up - almost to the nipple, but not quite, and back down the other side. The next pass his mustache brushes the nipple and teases it into standing up. As the teasing reaches closer and closer, the urgency of her stroking his member increases with a comensurate surge.

Back to her mouth for another kiss! And some stroking of the breats with his fingers from the bottom up to the nipple, across it and off. Then from the side, and up across the nipple. Her nipples are screaming now and sending waves of pleasure down her spine to her pelvis. He slides in and pulls her tight against himself as his hands run down her back and into her panties. Over to the thighs and then up across the front of her panties. The warmth and moisture underneath is already apparent. More strokes, across the ass, down the back of the leg, back up the inner thigh and across the vagina - the satin of her panties clearly begging to be removed. Finally the panties come off, and what a reward! Her labia are velvety, warm, and wet. His fingers slide easily through their warmth and up over the hood of her clitoris.

The second time around the temple is done, the third and final ready to begin.

He can't stroke his hand through her soft love too many times before he has to kiss it. It is so incredible, warm with a soft taste. His tongue stokes across the top of her labia and flicks her clitoris. Each stroke brings a soft moan. Then the tongue slips in deeper and deeper. He gets completely lost in her - the feel of her inner thigh on his cheek, the feel of her hips in his hands, the slow rocking of her pelvis, the view of her breasts. Faster and faster and harder and harder. She's panting now, but its not time yet. Easy, slowly. Kiss his way up her thigh, then back down to her vagina. Now its time for a finger, slowly. One at first - later two. In and out, stroke the labia while his tongue flicks her clitoris. Now the finger goes in deep, and curve up to the front wall of her vagina and rubs gently, before coming back out. Can't let her orgasm yet, he pulls himself away from her, bringing his knees up until he penis is stroking along the top of her labia, and his glans is rubbing her clitoris.

Time to enter the temple.

The Sex -------

With her legs up over his shoulders he slips his penis into her vagina. He strokes gently while he fingers find her clit and begin to rub. he has such a perfect view from here, she's lying back, the blood having rushed to her chest and face, her eyes are closed and her lips are full and red. Her pelvis rocks and her finger rub franticly as his cock strokes in an out, her ass gently buffering against his thighs. How long he continues like this is unknown, but finally he opens her legs, setting them to either side and bends down to kiss her. He is lost in that kiss, as their tongues swirl in their intricate dance, and humps slowly.

He eases his penis out of her vagina, and then quicly slips just the head in and out, counting 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 and then slids it all the way in. He kisses her. The back out for a count of 1 to 8, and then all the way in, out, and in a second time. A longer kiss. Then back out to slip the head in and out for a count of 1 to 7, followed by three slow full strokes. He is kissing her completely now as he continues the circle of nine until it completes with 9 full long strokes. Stars are exploding in his head, now it HIS turn to back off - don't want to cum yet.

She takes control. Over he goes and she is on top. Time for the main event. She goes to work. She has her feet on the ground in a squat and works herself over his penis. His hands help out on her nipple and her clitoris. As she gains the summit of the pyramid her eyes are closed and the wet is flowing from her vagina. His penis is so hard and her pelvis is working harder and harder until she explodes. Her muscles spasm and she crys in a low moan, stroking again and again as her orgasm pulses again and again. And then slowly she settles down on top of him, keeping her pelvis in motion, she kisses him.

That is all he needs, he is complete now - they could get up and put their clothes back on and he'd be satisfied. But she will hear nothing of that, and she goes to work again with a determined look in her eye. He closes in eyes and things of nothing but the intense sensationsat his groin. The hot wet pussy stroking up and down. Then suddenly he can feel it. Its down low, and it isn't there yet, but there is no mistaking it, he is going to cum. He exhales and relaxes his stomach and all of his muscles, then squeezes his PCs. Not yet. She keeps working, pulling it out of him. It rises further, it is filling up behind the base of his penis - the sensation spreads out, then pulls into the center. He breathes again and lets out a moan. This encourages her more and she redoubles her efforts. Oh, almost! It wants out!, But no push it down again. He opens her eyes and she is looking right at him. He leans up to kiss her and the settles back down. There is no stopping it now, the first contraction almost makes him shout, but before the semen reaches the end of his penis the second contraction adds to it and he explodes. Three, four, more semen - "Ah!" he crys involuntarily. He is spent now, but the contraction continue, and her strokes continue and the sensation in the head of his penis is more than he can stand and his muscles start to spasm and his entire body shakes and convulses.

When he finally gets his breath he realizes she is also still, on top of him with his penis inside her, holding him close. They lie like that for quite a while as the sun shines down, until finally she slides off to one side. His eyes are closed and he listens to her breath against his chest.

The End -------

"Hey, did you fall asleep?" Her voice calls through the haze. He looks up to see her sitting next to him - fully clothed - as is he. He sits up quickly and looks around. "It sure is beautiful up here - like some kind of secret spot for lovers."

"Very Beautiful. Too beautiful." He breathes.

She looks at him critically, "Too beautiful? Hmmm."

He stands up, "Well, we should probably be getting back."

"Yeah." She stands up and brushes her pants off, and walks over and slips her arm around his waist. He looks at her and she kisses him, softly, on the lips. The kiss lingers and his tongue seeks forward - and finds hers waiting!

"I've been wondering what it would be like to do that for a long time." she says with a smile.

"Me too." he confirms. And then they walk off back to the tournament.

kwyjibo
kwyjibo
2 Followers