The Game

Story Info
Kinky couple search for a lady to join their devious game
1.8k words
3.93
24.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recently our sex life has taken an "alternate" twist. After ten years of enjoying "vanilla" type sex. My husband & I have entered into a little soft-play BDSM. So far we've only experimented by ourselves but tonight we are looking for another worthy opponent. We are going to the club. It’s a well known place for it’s "pick-up" potential. It’s about half an hours drive from where we live but well worth the distance. The atmosphere is electric…sexy people enjoying sexy music & each other!

The game begins…

We dress for the occasion. Me in a tight black leather mini, which shows off my curves & my full breasts perfectly, black stilettos & no panties. My red curls hang loosely around my neck, which is adorned by a tiny black dog collar with diamond studs. He is looking very hot tonight in tight denim jeans, cowboy boots, crisp white tee-shirt & leather jacket…accentuating his masculinity to a tee. His aftershave already making me horny.

Round 1....

As we drive we talk about our game plan. Our mission tonight is to find us a sexy playmate…female of course & hopefully into a little more than just sex.

We are a little early. We decide to go in separately. I enter first, all eyes are on me…this pleases me! As I make my way to the bar I notice her…a pretty blonde in a tight shimmery blue dress, gorgeous & very feminine. She gives me the once over, taking me in with her eyes. I return her gaze…our eyes lock for a moment & I walk on…I already know she’s the one.

Round 2….

I order a drink & take a seat at the bar. The blonde is no longer standing where she was but sitting 2 seats away from me. I can feel her eyes boring into me as my nipples harden. I turn to scan the room & notice my handsome man entering. Ten years together & I still get tingles running through me when I see him. He struts across the room to take the seat next to mine. Right where I want him…between the two of us. I can already tell from her body language that the blonde likes what she sees in him also.

She immediately goes into action & asks him for a light…I like the way she thinks! We don’t smoke but we carry a lighter anyway for this exact purpose. She smiles & locks eyes with him. He asks her if she’d like a drink & she accepts.

I let them chat amongst themselves for a few minutes before making my move. I ask the two of them if I can join them. I place my hand on his thigh, he turns to give me a wink & then introduces me to the blonde as his wife. She immediately straightens up, beaming & she offers me her hand. She introduces herself as Crissy & tells us she thinks we make a very sexy couple. We return the compliment to her also.

We find out that it is Crissy’s first time at the club. She has just separated from her boyfriend of 3 years & is looking to let loose & have a bit of fun. Apparently her boyfriend couldn’t understand her passion for other women & although she tried to suppress her feelings, she’d finally had enough of his unwillingness to let her be herself & opted out of the relationship.

She told us that she was glad that we had arrived early at the club. She didn’t know what to expect & felt a bit awkward standing around by herself. We were glad to come to her rescue.

Round 3….

As the night wears on, the conversation flows more freely. Crissy asks us why we come to the club? I told her that I was bisexual also & every so often we would come to the club to hopefully meet a special lady who would be interested in joining us for some sexy fun. "I would" she replies. "I was hoping you’d say that", I say. We smile at each other as she takes my hand. "Can I borrow your wife?" she asks my man. "Who am I to argue", he replies.

She leads me onto the dance floor just as Madonna starts singing to the tunes of Erotica…it couldn’t have been more perfect timing. Crissy certainly had no problem putting her hands all over my body nor did I her. We moved in perfect rhythm to each other…eyes & hips locked together, hands gliding slowly down the curves of the others body. We both knew what we wanted. We kissed…a slow lingering kiss. Over her shoulder I could see my husband across the room smiling provocatively at the sexy show we were putting on for all to see.

We continued dancing to a few more songs until neither of us could stand it any longer. Things were getting quite heated between us & we needed to quench our desires. "Let’s get out of here" I said to Crissy & lead her by the hand to where my man was waiting for us. "I thought I was going to have to drag you two out" he said. "Mmm" Crissy moaned, "now that’s a thought". My husband & I both looked at each other & smiled wickedly…we knew we were going to have one hell of a night with Crissy.

Round 4….

Crissy & I both jumped in the back seat. No sooner had we started on our journey, Crissy was all over me. "I have to taste you now", she said, "it’s been far too long since I’ve tasted a woman". Pulling my dress up she moaned "no panties baby, I like that!" & without a moments hesitation she was in there, fingers, tongue, probing, searching, sucking & licking. She was like a bitch on heat, which was making me all the more hornier for her. I came in bursts as she sucked me dry. She straightened up & with a triumphant smile on her face, she leaned over & said "that’s just the beginning I’m sure".

We entered our house with an urgency I’d never felt or seen before. Three bodies wanting each other, needing each other, begging to be satisfied.

We lead Crissy to our room…she gasps at what she sees, our four poster bed awaiting us, decorated with chains & cuffs ready for there first victim. "We like a little soft play if you are into it Crissy" we tell her. She smiles & pulls us to her, "I'm so glad we met tonight" she says. We all shared a short passionate embrace & started to paw at each others clothing, working swiftly to undress each other. Once fully undressed, I had to pause to drink in her beauty. I could hardly believe the luck at our find. There she was…Crissy, naked in all her feminine glory, so incredibly gorgeous & ripe for the taking.

Round 5…

She grabs my man & begs for him to punish her. "I’ve been a naughty girl" she said, "take me master, spank me, make me scream & then fuck me while your wife looks on". My pussy is pulsing at the mere words spewing forth from her dirty little mouth. She knows what turns a woman on. She’s a wild one, mmm just what the game requires.

She kneels on the bed, hands outstretched as we tie them to the bed posts & blindfold her eyes. Not wanting to be hasty, we take our time…teasing her, exploring her body, running feathers up & down her, pouring champagne on her & licking it off. She is begging us for more. I pull her hair back & bite her tenderly on her earlobe, then I whisper in her ear; "have some patience, your time will come soon enough". She settles. Just then my man lays a quick sharp slap on her arse…she whimpers & asks for more. He slaps her again, this proves too much for all of us.

Round 6…

He lifts up her arse & plunges his member deep inside her. She yells out, begging him to bring her to orgasm. The site of these two ravenous creatures going at it almost sends me into overdrive. I search for relief from my private agony with my 9 inch dildo. Five deep penetrating thrusts from this beast & it’s all over for me…the visual stimulation of my sexy man fucking this beautiful lady from behind was just too much.

I slide myself underneath my husbands legs & to the point of their union. Taking turns to suck on my husbands balls & then nibble on Crissy’s clitoris. This added stimulation really seems to fire things up. She is grinding herself into me, fucking both of us….my tongue & his cock. The most amazing noises escaping her lips, when my husband suddenly stops his thrusts & tells me he wants to see me eat her into orbit.

I do as I’m told. We untie her & take off the blindfold. She is flustered & loving every minute of our sexual torture. I can help but kiss her. "Lay down babe, let me tantalise you with my tongue".

Round 7…

I place a pillow under her buttocks. She lays down & spreads her legs wide. Her clit waiting & throbbing in anticipation of what is to follow. I tease her clit gently using my fingernail & slightly blow onto it. This sends a shudder through her. I peer over at my man, sitting back stroking his cock ever so slightly, wearing a big cheesy grin. We smile at each other.

I grab the dildo I used earlier & enter her. Her eyes clouding over in pure ecstasy as she gasps & then moans aloud "eat me, devour me". I smile back at her as I go lower & take her clit in my mouth. Licking long, hard & slow at first. I increase the tempo of my tongue every time I increase the tempo of the thrusts. Faster & faster until she gives in & surrenders fully to me. I fuck her to the full extent of which I know how as she comes in waves, over & over again. Just when I thought she had stopped, she rises & peeks again. Her body contorting to the spasms which wrack her body…leaving me in awe of what I see. I withdraw from her, leaving her totally spent.

Round 8….

Not giving me time to catch my breath, my husband enters me from behind. Fucking me with all his worth. Thrusting in & out of me in hard successions, until at last he comes…shuddering, gasping & moaning loudly. Usually such a passive in bed, I’d never seen him so ferocious in his love making. It is something I could get used to.

We look over at Crissy, laying back taking it all in. She beckons us to her as we slowly begin the game again. This is sure to become a game that we play often.

Check mate…..everyone's a winner!