The Game

Story Info
Her confidence is compromised by his power.
2.1k words
4.18
48.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sluth
Sluth
2 Followers

Special thanks to Eclipse for your editing help.

It started off innocently enough; I simply offered to give him a back rub. He was, after all, complaining of a back ache. He seemed to ignore my offer so the conversation turned back to the book we were reviewing for our presentation.

It was 10 at night and I was just getting out of the bath. I was spreading lotion over my shaved pussy when I was roused out of the fantasy evolving in my head by a loud knock. I quickly grabbed my robe and answered the door. There he was, standing there, a puppy dog look in his eye and that rat's grin on his lips.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm here for that back massage you offered earlier," he stated.

Before I could protest he had maneuvered his way into my room and was sitting on the bed. With that same grin on his face he asked if I dressed up just for him. The blush on my face made it obvious that he had embarrassed me. He stood up and came close enough to me that I could feel his breath on my neck. He whispered and told me that he had dressed up just for me.

"L--l--let me go change," I stuttered as I turned for the bathroom.

He grabbed the back of the tie on my robe and pulled me close up to him.

"Don't change on my account, I like you just like this. Well almost," he said with what I could only imagine was a wink and that same rats grin that made me wet every time.

He offered to turn the lights off so I would feel more comfortable and reminded me that this was, after all, my offer to him. I was glad he turned the lights off; it made it easier to hide my excitement. I wanted him. I had since the moment we met. I could feel my pussy getting wetter by the second.

I offered to work on his shoulders first. We sat in the middle of the bed, me behind him with my legs spread around him. He sat down and slid back toward me. My soft pussy brushed up against his rough jeans. I uncontrollably let out a soft moan.

"Everything okay?" he asked.

I didn't answer him.

I applied soft pressure to his neck and shoulder and began to work on his tense muscles. He let out a deep moan that made me smile knowing that my gift of a massage was proving itself once again. I started to apply more pressure pushing his muscles, stretching them, relaxing them. He moved his hands and positioned them on my calves to support himself against the pressure. I winced at his touch; it felt like fire, and caught my breath. It felt like a fuse was lit and was on a direct trail into my pussy. I caught my breath.

He laughed.

As I worked his shoulder muscles more I began trailing my hands down lower and lower on his back, between his shoulder blades, below his ribs and back up again. His shirt started to bunch up at his neck causing his lower back to be exposed to me. I reached up under his shirt and slid my hands across his warm skin. This time it was him that caught his breath and me that laughed.

"Are YOU okay?" I joked.

"Fine," he stammered.

"Do you want me to take my shirt off?" he asked.

"It would make this easier," I instructed as I took a bold move and pulled his shirt up over his head.

I knew what I was starting; I knew I was getting myself into trouble.

As I pulled his shirt off my robe fell open completely. Now, except for the dark, I was completely exposed to him. I could feel my nipples rubbing against his back and my pussy pressing against his buttocks.

I could do this. This was my game. I knew he was getting as turned on as I was. I knew that under his jeans was a throbbing prick that was just aching to be inside me. I had the control.

Or so I thought.

I started again on his shoulders and slid my hands down the front of his chest as part of my plan to seduce him. Just then he grabbed my hands, pulled my body against his back, then swiftly turned around. He pushed me back on the bed, still holding my hands and forcing them over my head. He was lying on top of me.

"You have been flirting with me this entire trip, flaunting your tits, and shaking your ass. Well now that ass is mine."

I was shaking uncontrollably. I couldn't move; he had me pinned and I could feel his cock through his jeans. I could feel my pussy begin to drip with excitement. I wanted him; this was now his game, his control. I loved it!

He slid off of me and took off his pants; I started to sit up as his cock bobbed in front of my face.

"Suck my cock," he demanded.

I gladly extended my tongue out to meet the head of his cock. I swirled my tongue around his head several times, then dipped down to close to his balls and licked one long lick back up. Just as I was coming back up to the head I opened my mouth and engulfed his entire shaft in my mouth and slid my lips down as far as I could go. He let out a grown as he put his hands on my head and tangled his fingers in my hair. The force on the back of my head was just enough to push his cock into the back of my throat enabling me to deep throat him. I kept my lips tight and created suction inside my mouth that was just enough to bring him to the edge. I flattened my tongue against the underside of his cock so I could feel and taste the cum that burst out of him.

Just as he was about to cum, he pulled his cock out of my mouth with a slight "pop."

"MMMMM, why'd you do that?" I asked.

His hands fell to my tits as he slid his cock into my cleavage and he began to pump himself over the edge. His cum showered over my tits as he attempted to aim it onto my nipples.

"Now you can lick it," he said as he lifted my tit up to my mouth.

I eagerly licked the cum off of my right tit and savored the taste mixed with the texture of my nipple in my mouth.

"You like that don't you babe?"

I responded by treating my other nipple to the same tongue bath.

Once my tits were licked clean he grabbed my hip and flipped me over so my ass was exposed to him. I felt him get off the bed and attempted to see where he was going but my eyes were met with a blinding light as he flipped the switch on.

"I want savor every aspect of you, including sight," he said.

I attempted to close my legs in a vain effort to hide at least part of my nakedness.

SLAP! His had crashed down on my left buttock. I winced with the pain and buried my head in the pillow to hide the smile that was creeping across my face.

"I said your ass was mine tonight, DO NOT hide it from me."

I obeyed his demand and spread my legs as far as I could while I pushed my ass up into the air. His fingers trailed over my ass, ensuring to trace the red outline from where his handprint was. He trailed his middle finger down the crack of my ass stopping just long enough at my ass hole to apply pressure and cause me to moan. He continued down my crack and followed the curves of my body deep into the folds of my pussy. He pushed his finger inside of me as if reaching for something then slowly pulled it out, drawing with it the wetness that was, at this point, dripping out of me. I heard him moan as he licked his finger to taste me.

"Turn over," he instructed.

He pushed my legs apart as he sank down so he was with in licking distance of my most sensitive parts. He gently probed and pulled my lips apart, all the while keeping his eyes glued to me as if examining me. He pulled my lips apart and licked a long flat lick from the base of my slit to the top of my clit. I could feel his lips enclose around my throbbing clit as he began to gently suck. I raised my hips in response to him, attempting to push my clit further and further into his mouth. I could feel my body start to tingle as he alternated between long licks and powerful suction. He began to slide his finger in and out of my pussy, pulling the orgasms out of me. His finger dipped into me then trailed down to my ass hole.

"Relax," he told me as he slowly circled my ass with his now wet finger.

I could feel his finger start to press inside of me and open me up.

"Good job," he praised as I felt myself open up to his entire finger.

"Now two," he proclaimed as I felt his index finger get wet from my pussy and push along side his already buried middle finger.

He worked his fingers inside my ass while intensifying his licks and suction on my clit. He began pumping his fingers in and out of my ass as my body opened up to him in response.

"I'm going to cum!" I moaned.

"Cum for me baby, cum while I finger your ass."

I started to quiver with my impending orgasm, my pussy alternating between tighten and relaxing. My ass was following the same pattern and I could feel his fingers playing on that pulse within me.

"MMMMMMMM," I moaned as my orgasm rocked through my body. My body beaded up with dew from my flushed skin and rapid breath.

Just as my orgasm was subsiding he again grabbed my hips and flipped me over and pulled my ass up into the air. I felt the head of his cock pushing against my ass and filling the now empty place where his fingers once were. I felt the cold trickle of lubricant as he attempted to make his adventure more comfortable for me. I could feel him start to pump in and out of my ass, going deeper and deeper each time.

Finally, he was pressing his hips against my butt, his cock buried deep inside of my ass. He waited a few moments, giving me time to adjust. I could feel his pulse vibrating through his cock and into my ass.

He reached up to my head and pushed my head down into the pillow so my arms fell at my side and my body was in an almost a perfect triangle with my ass open and available to him.

"Play with yourself," he instructed.

I dipped my finger into my wet pussy feeling for that thin piece of flesh between my soft pussy and my now filled ass. I could feel his cock buried inside me. He started to pump himself in and out of my ass, slow at first, and then he began picking up the speed and the intensity. I encircled my clit and focused my attention on relaxing my ass so I was completely available for him to fuck.

The feeling of his balls slapping against my smooth pussy lips, my finger on my clit and his cock in my ass was more than I could handle; I came almost violently. My orgasm crashed into my soul, losing all site of my physical location. I was lost in the memorizing feeling of being so full; his intensity matching mine as he pushed us into the mattress. We were a sandwich of skin, sweat and the post-orgasmic glow. My body pressed into the mattress, his on top of mine and the cool air of my hotel room completing the picture.

"I'll be back for more another night, remember, your ass is mine now." He peeled himself off of me and slipped out of my ass.

With that, he turned the lights off and the last vision I had before I drifted off to sleep was of the shadow of him fading on the wall of my hotel room as the door shut and all light was lost. I chuckled to myself, thinking "my game, and my control."

Sluth
Sluth
2 Followers