The Game

Story Info
In the shadows I wait....
2k words
4.3
15.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the darkness of the living room I sit in unmoving silence, eager to conceal myself from the slender female silhouette rummaging through her purse in the unlit doorway not 10 feet away.

Through the window I could make out her shadowy form as she searched for her keys, all the while cursing at the deadened porch light whose bulb I had hours ago unscrewed. Inebriated, her hands fumbled and her body swayed as she came upon success in her quest for access to the stubborn and frustrating door which dared to refuse her access, and with the somewhat clumsy turn of a key she was in.

She came around the corner and flicked the switch for the living room lights; unfortunately I'd loosened those bulbs hours earlier as well. "Fucking lights" She slurred. Clearly she was not terribly pleased with my handiwork, though she also seemed unconcerned; blackouts were not all together uncommon in this area of the city, mostly as a result of the high energy consumption of the near by sub-way.

She threw down her purse on the plush seat by the door, and with it discarded the light ¾ length yellow wool coat she'd been wearing. From my dark roosting grounds I could smell the cigarette smoke which had become entrained within her clothing, a knee high jean skirt and dark colored halter top, while at the bar from which she'd just returned.

She stumbled in the darkness, her drunkenness no doubt adding wonderful streaks and motion lines to every stationary object in the room, creating the perfect conditions for me to freely carry out my plans.

She was weaving through the bathroom door now, and from my vantage point I could make out her reflection in the mirror as she wiped the make-up from her exhausted and reddened face, it was clear to me that she was preparing for bed. I rose up from my stealthy location in the shadows and swiftly yet silently made my way over to the chair where she'd deposited her belongings, a location which gave me a clear view into the bedroom adjacent to the bathroom in which she currently took up residence,

As light went out in the bathroom I pushed myself against the wall to better conceal any part of my naked body which might be visible around the chair. I watched with sweaty palms and a racing heart as she entered the doorway to her bedroom; sensing the opportunity for which I'd been waiting was upon me, I rose up and swiftly crept behind her. As she reached for the light switch I brought my right arm down over hers, throwing it around her mid section so as to pin her together, while my left hand clasped firmly over her mouth.

Little sound escaped around my hand as it tightened over her lips as she tried to call out, and I reached further around with my right to grasp her free hand, which she was trying to use to maim me. Now fully bound with my body I drew in a breath of my lovely girlfriend's sweet aroma. There was something about her smell that always filled my heart, but I imagine that to be fairly standard for couples that have been together for as long as we have.

I brought my lips down upon her neck and began to trace them along the artery that lie beneath her wonderfully soft skin, taking it into my mouth to nibble here and there as her body began to relax in my arms. This was out game, a game she'd always loved, and a game that we'd been playing for quite some time.

The adrenaline rush that was brought to life by that short lived moment of panic was enough to send her into a kind of reckless lust, and it was in this time of lust that we experienced our most forbidden dreams of passion and desire.

Still holding her tight I lifted her off the floor and slowly carried her to the nearby bed and pushed her down on her chest, she would not be given the opportunity to face me, not yet anyway.

I reached down with my right hand, keeping my body weight against her, and removed the woven belt from around her knee high skirt, she had a certain unique sense of fashion that I'd always appreciated in a woman, and brought it to her mouth to serve as a replacement gag for my left hand. Once tied I returned my hand to her skirt, only this time I was in search of something more…… satisfying.

I began to hike it up forcefully, raising it by inches at a time, until I had revealed my prize. Her brightly colored thong rose up to grace her hips, one of my favorites among her bodily features, and disappeared between her cheeks, only to reveal itself again over the now moistening gateway to the inner channel of my girlfriends body.

I paused for a moment to return to her neck, I did so love to bite, and she let out a soft and contained groan. Her breathing had not slowed since my initial attack; she had gone straight from fear to excitement without skipping a beat.

Sometimes I would spank her, others I would molest her breasts and groan in her ear while masturbating on her back leading to an orgasm that was sure to saturate whatever top she was wearing at the time, but today I had a more direct and unexpected approach in mind.

I reached down and pulled her thong down along her legs and tossed them somewhere to the floor, all the while she played the part of the paralyzed victim, and reached over to a bottle of lube I had previously conveniently left on her nightstand during my preparations for this evenings festivities.

The cap was off, I didn't want to give her any hints as to my next course of action, and with one hand forcing her head into the many pillows at the head of her bed, I applied lubrication to the head of my penis with the other.

Replacing the lube to the nightstand from which it had been retrieved I took my over stiffened erection in my hand and guided it suddenly to her ass. She took in a quick breath of shock as the head entered her anal cavity, and grunted with discomfort as I eased the rest of my length into place. Though I didn't want to hurt her, I also had to keep the fantasy alive, so it was a matter of finding a common place between the two. Once I found myself fully inserted into her ass I rested for a moment, allowing her body to accept the intrusion, the first intrusion it had ever been subject to. I leaned in and bit that wonderful artery she loved so much, she grunted for a moment, but grunts transformed into groans of pleasure as I moved my mouth along her neck and took her ear into my mouth. I slowly drew out of her ass a few inches and promptly but evenly returned my full length to its former position, sensing no undue pain I proceeded to execute another thrust; a longer thrust.

This time she moaned a strange kind of moan, one that I knew quite well, it was the kind of moan I let out when, in the heat of passion, she racked her nails coarsely down my back, a moan of equal amounts of pleasure and pain brought about by the same act.

Encouraged, I began to pump my erect member rhythmically into her anal cavity, my hands heaving her back and head and finding new things to grasp and fondle. My right slid down between her clothed body and the sheets on which we were lying and found her clitoris, now well lubricated with the fluids of her lust, and the other forcing its way into her loose top to grasp hold of and squeeze her braless breast

I continued to pump into her, my rhythm growing faster and my thrusts growing harder with each passing moment, she was moaning now, grinding her ass back against my cock and her clitoris down against my hand, she moaned louder as I thrust myself deeper into her opening, and opened her mouth to gasp for air. I lowered my head and pushed my tongue between her lips, an action that she welcomed hungrily as her hand reached around to find the back of my head.

Together we were in ecstasy, never having experienced anal sex before, now experiencing it together as a part of our favorite sexual game, the excitement grew more and more as we abandoned the notion of rape and embraced the concept of fucking. For this was not an act of passion, this was not love making by any stretch of the imagination, this had become an act of pure lustful sex, drunken sex on her part.

I could taste the booze on her lips and tongue as we explored each others mouths, I could hear the unstable raged breath escaping her lips and nostrils as out bodies ground together, all the while inciting groans of sexual bliss and torment from the both of us.

My hands were no longer exploring my girlfriend's body, they were skipping from her side to her shoulders in order to support the intense thrusting that I was imposing on her body, and her hands were now gripping the head of her mattress for support. Together we groaned and moaned more loudly and increasingly heavily as our bodies met violently again and again until I could feel my orgasm on its approach. I reached back down and began to feverishly swirl, flick, and fondle her clit, feeling her breath increasing steadily and her body growing more rigid by the second.

I wasted no time at all when her body went stiff and her orgasm escaped her lips, and pulled my cock from her ass. Behind her I pumped my erection as she extended her orgasm with her fingers, and exploded on her back. Stream after stream of cum shot forth from the swollen head of my pulsing cock, falling on the back of her cotton/polyester top and exposed shoulders, I grunted heavily as my orgasm began so subside and fell upon her. I could feel my own sperm mixing with the sweat pouring from my chest as I took her ear into my mouth.

"God I love you baby" I said "you have no idea"

"Oh I know you do, and you'd better" She smiled and kissed what part of my face was accessible from her position "I love you too"

I rolled off of her and onto an unused portion of the now rumpled bedspread as she rolled to a sitting position. I watched her take of her top and skirt; she has a nice body, one that suited my tastes well. I was a lucky man as far as I was concerned, I was in love with a good woman who happened to share my sometimes wicked tastes in the bedroom, what more could I possibly want?

"Oh by the way, nice touch with the anal attack, I totally wasn't expecting that, where did you have the lube? She asked.

"I'd stashed it on your night table after you left for the clubs" I responded

"That was crazy, it's never been like that before, must be a combination of the first time anal and the booze or something, which by the way was just totally worked out of my system I think" She chuckled

I had to admit, she wasn't having any problems standing straight, no weaving at all, though she was walking with an interesting stride.

"That really wasn't what I was expecting you know" She winked and passed through the bathroom door, where I heard her turning the shower handles.

I sat there for just a moment and thought to myself "Round two?" and swiftly followed after her.