The Game

Story Info
An office play party where a lot goes down.
2.1k words
3.9
42.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few miss-keys and a computer crash, I finally got the spreadsheet for the Anderson account finished and could proudly say I was midway through the pile of crap on my desk. I slumped in my chair. It was late and I was the only one in the cube farm on the third floor. At this rate, I'd never get finished with all of it today, but I had told my supervisor I would finish these spreadsheets before I went home... me and my big fucking mouth.

I had prided myself on being a fairly good worker, I paid attention to the details and I wasn't some 'Barbie' who put white out on her computer screen. But I wasn't above being distracted every once in a while and one of them was working his way through the cubes tonight.

To say that he had matinee movie star looks, a chiseled chin, wavy coal black hair, ocean-blue eyes, broad shoulders, a massive chest and everything else in proportion would be like a horrible cliché in some vapid porn story. Besides, he wasn't. He was tall, but bald, like he shaved it. The ocean-blue eyes were there, but they were behind wire-frame glasses. He certainly wasn't muscle-bound, but he was trim and knew how to carry himself, which to be honest, seems to be half the battle with most men. He didn't walk around like a human question mark, but more like an exclamation point, with his shoulders back and chest out. No dazzling smile, but a definitely cute grin with dimples that made my toes curl... honestly. He didn't come out of the gate, charging at you with gallons of testosterone, but sidled up next to you and talked softly ... oh, his voice, now that was money. It was deep, rich and smooth. And his dimples, did I mention his dimples?

In the past, we chatted and it had wonderfully developed in to a flirty banter between the two of us. Whenever he was on the floor doing something, he would come by and flash those dimples and we would chat. He was a janitor of sorts, but a little more than that and I had a feeling he was a bit overqualified for his job. But he seemed to enjoy where he was in life and I never questioned him about it. You have to understand the cubes here are rightupnexttoeachother, so to flirt and not have everyone talking took a bit of finesse and we seemed to both up to the challenge.

He was getting close to my cube and I was about to say hey, when the phone rang. Crap!

"McIntyre?"

"Yes, sir?" It was Mr. Wesson, the assistant head of my department.

"Do you know where the information on the staff meeting this morning is?"

"Yes, Mr. Wesson, I can email that to you right now."

"Well, that's fine, but I was wanting to know..."

"Sir, its on its way now to you, I included the minutes, those in attendance and the plan for the next meeting."

"Okay, thank you, McIntyre, I'll look it over."

I always prided myself with ending phone calls quickly. A lot of times they can end up being a quagmire of wasted time and takes me away from actually working or at least doing what I'd want to do most, like talking to a certain someone...

I stood up and looked around, he was gone. Shoot, I thought to myself, exercised my ninja phone skills for nothing. I sat down, dejected, and sighed.

"Boo."

I gave a jump and whirled around in my chair. He was standing behind me with that shit-eating grin on his face... and of course, can't forget the dimples.

"You about gave me a heart attack, Casey."

He gave a quick smile and sat down on my desk.

"I'm sorry hon, but it would've been okay, I am certified in CPR."

"Ohhh... that wouldn't mean Crappy Pickup Routine, would it?"

Casey grabbed his chest in mock pain.

"Oh! That hurt, baby.. the thrill is gone, huh?"

I shook my head, giggling.

"Hardly, its just I'm still here and I don't want to be, but I need to get this paperwork finished, so I'm just stuck... and if I keep getting phone calls like the one I just had, I'm never gonna get finished."

"Well alright," he said as he grabbed the very ineffective stress ball off my desk and started tossing it in the air, "if that's the case, then why don't we play a game?"

"A game?"

"Yep... one I know you'll enjoy."

"Okay," I said, pushing my keyboard drawer in and sitting back in my chair, "what are the rules, Mr. Hoyle?"

"Well, it starts with you sitting at your desk working with your spreadsheets... "

"Sounds incredibly boring."

"... and I'm sitting under your desk..."

I blinked.

"Okay, sounds slightly less boring."

"... but I'm not doing anything... "

"Okay, now I'm back to being incredibly bored... "

"... until the phone rings, then I start making things interesting."

"How interesting?"

"VERY interesting."

"Huh... well, okay... I just use my ever-reliable ninja phone skills, get off the phone and enjoy the... "

"Oh no no," he said, shaking his head, "when the phone calls ends, so do I."

My jaw drops.

"Well... that's just evil."

"I know... that's what makes it fun," he said, with a twinkle in his eye.

"I don't know..." I started, and the next thing I know he's already ducked under my desk.

"Hey, I didn't say I was going to do this, y'know," I weakly protested, "besides just watch, with my luck I won't get another call for the rest of the..."

And then the phone rang...

... it rang again...

... and again.

A muffled voice came from under the desk.

"Umm, are you gonna get that?"

I took a deep breath and picked up the receiver.

"Hello, McIntyre?"

Oh god, it was Mr. Wesson again.

At first, his fingers slowly slid up from my ankles to my calves and finally to my thighs, his hands firmly spreading my legs, they were firm but gentle and slow.. I didn't feel like I was being manhandled and I could feel my skirt slowly inch up my thighs as my legs separated. His fingertips softly tickled around my inner thighs like feathers, I had to keep from squirming too much so as not to affect my speaking tone.

"I just wanted to go over some of the figures in the second spreadsheet for the Amalgamated account."

"Yes, sir."

I tried to concentrate on bringing up the appropriate files as his fingers traced back down my legs to my calves, gently massaging, tickling around my ankles... I thought this might not be TOO bad to maintain, but then he did it. He kissed me on the inside of my leg, just above my knee...

"Now it seems like the figures for the third quarter are a little wonky, I want to make sure the equations are set right."

So many sensations, I could feel his lips gently kissing my skin, his goatee tickling and his breath gently warming my skin... feeling his exhales slowly run up my leg as his lips slowly nibbled their way up my leg.

"Um yes sir, well, I did double check those macros."

I felt his fingers gently running up my other leg, his fingertips tickling their way up to my knee and then further up. It was really hard to keep from squirming and try as I might, I couldn't help scooting by butt down to the edge of my chair... to give him easy access, knowing I was gonna pay for it... and not really caring.

In addition to trying to keep an ear out for the phone conversation, I wondered which would reach my pussy first, his lips or his fingers... I about lost it when I realized it was going to be a tie... his tongue licked up my lips and took its time licking around my clit while his fingers teased around and easily slid in... two, I was guessing, very slowly making their way into me... deeper as his tongue settled on licking my clit from side to side... I sat up in my chair slightly, bearing down on the sensations... my free hand balling up into a fist, trying to maintain composure on the phone.. "Well, okay... are we sure we're calculating the correct interest rate?"

His fingers inside me started into a rhythm, sliding in and out of me, gently moving deeper inside as I fumbled around with my mouse, trying to focus my eyes on my monitor.

"Yes, Mr. Wesson, we are."

I lurched against my desk when he arched his fingers, twisting them gently as they went in and out... his knuckles rubbing against my g-spot. His mouth was going to town on my clit, alternating between licking it up and down, side to side or teasing around it.. and every so often he gently suckle it into his mouth, making me gently pound my balled fist into the desk..

I startled myself a bit when I realized I was rocking in my chair and couldn't really remember when I started doing that. The twisty, in and out of his fingers, thrusting harder inside, coupled with his very hungry mouth were just about to complete their mission... rocking faster, my fist pounding harder... I couldn't help breathing deeper through my mouth, when I faintly heard..

"Well, okay, McIntyre, that's all the information I need, I'll let you get back to.. "

'NO, NO, NO!!" I screamed.

"WHAT?!?" Mr. Wesson said incredulously.

Casey really started working on me now, his fingers working slightly faster, right when I really needed to think of a reason to continue the phone call. God, I really hated and loved him at the same time...

"Um, to be honest sir, um.. I really think we need to go over the responsibilities that we in the accounting department have... um.. those have changed recently and I think.. I think.. I would really be remiss if I didn't have those clear in my head."

The ONLY thing I had clear in my head was Caseys tongue slipping over my clit, ticlkling and teasing...

"Well, that's a bit of a lengthy list, McIntyre, I don't..."

"Please, please, Mr. Wesson," I pleaded, perhaps a bit too desperately, "Go over them again."

"Well... okay. First off, there's the matter of making sure the figures in the quarterly spreadsheets are..."

I started rocking again as my breathing followed in time, I couldn't believe how deep he was, how good he felt, how teasing and talented his tongue was... most of all, I couldn't believe how much he was in tune to me, he took notice of everything and memorized it, if he got any kind of reaction, he would do a few more licks on that side of my clit and then move on... and then come back to it, like he was reading my mind. In the end, I'm not sure what I was doing -- rocking, pounding my fist harder, feeling the sweat bead on my skin, but I knew what I was feeling and it was all gonna heading toward... me leaning forward in my chair, bearing down on the most incredible orgasm, I kept breathing, not holding it in, but spreading this amazing feeling all over my body.. from my tight shoulders to my trembling calves until finally I collapsed in my chair.. my head lolling back, my eyes closed against the fluorescent lights... my free arm went limp and my fist finally let go and relaxed, I wouldn't be surprised if it started floating involuntarily in the air, its certainly what I felt like doing.

"... before the deadline and certainly before the quarterly business meetings, if those numbers aren't there, then the whole department has egg on its face. Now, I've talked to the department heads about whittling this list down... I know that sometimes it can all seem like a bit much..."

"Ohhhhhh," I said slowly, dreamily, "that's okay, Mr. Wesson."

"Well, that's good to hear, McIntyre, nice to have a team player. I'll go ahead and let you go."

I took a deep breath and put the receiver back on the cradle.

Casey slowly poked his head up, gingerly wiping his mouth and flashing happy dimples.

"So... um, how was that?"

"It was... amazing," I said, then shaking my head, "and horrible... and it was, god it was fantastic."

"Cool... ready to do it again?"

I shook my head again in surprise.

"No! No, of course I don't want to do it again! I could have lost my job, my boss could've found out, I could've been fired."

Casey just knelt there, smiling up at me.

"No, no, no," I said, shaking my head, "never, ever, ever... we are NEVER doing that again!"

And then the phone rang.