The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, slut, I can see you've never been fucked wearing a cock plug. This is pure torture for you... the cum must be welling up in your balls now. So close to cumming but you can't, can you?" I lifted my head to see her hips bouncing quickly over my cock, fucking me hard and fast. "No, I feel so close, I'm right on the edge but I can't cum. Oh my god, it's getting more and more intense. Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh." I began moaning uncontrollably at each trust, my hips thrusting to meet hers, trying so hard to reach my orgasm.

Fighting to cum was a worthless pursuit with that evil plug in place, but I tried nonetheless. Luckily, she was getting close to cumming and this torture would soon be over. I felt her pussy tighten around my cock as her legs began to twitch.

Her moans rising to a scream "Ohhh Ohhh Ohhh. That's it. I'm going to cum all over that big hard beautiful slut cock. Ohhh that's it, fuck me hard slut, make me cum now. Ohhhhh! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh fuck yes I'm cumming all over your cock!" I felt her cum run down my cock, onto my legs and finally down onto the sheets. Slowly she began to slow her pace, my cock still throbbing and hard, my balls still tight and clenched and eager to cum.

She lifted herself off of me and stood above me, straddling my body and began rubbing her cum all over her lower abdomen and inner thighs. "Oh, slut, that was wonderful, just look what you did to me with that wonderful cock of yours. Time for you to clean me up now slut." She squatted down over my face and I began licking the cum off of her soft smooth skin. "Mmm you taste soooo good" I moaned as I lapped at her juices. I began at her pussy, sucking the cum from her soft folds, worked my tongue up and down her inner thighs and finally lapped the cum off of her stomach.

About then she recovered from her orgasm and was back to earth. "Time to take the plug out now. Remember, no cumming or you'll be punished." She slid down, sitting between my legs and slowly worked the glans ring up over my cock head and began removing the cock plug.

As the end of the cock plug slipped out, a stream of precum and a final tiny droplet of white cum emerged. "Oh, very well done, slut. Only the tiniest amount of cum got out. Even so, you did cum, but since it was only a small amount your punishment will be minimal. A fitting punishment for such a minor infraction will be to just clean up your mess."

She scooped the cum from the tip of my cock and moved up toward me. "Open up now, be a good slut and make up for your mistake." I opened my mouth to receive my punishment but instead of inserting her finger, she slowly traced it around my lips, spreading a thin layer of cum around my mouth. "Be a good slut now and clean your cum off your lips. Go slow, I want to watch you enjoy it."

I slowly ran my tongue around my lips, making sure not to miss a spot. Our eyes locked on each other as I did as my Queen asked. "That's a good slut. I can see you enjoyed that, maybe it wasn't so much of a punishment after all."

"I think it's time we continue our little game though. With you lying on the bed it's too easy for you to figure out what I'm doing to you. I'm going to untie you and have you stand up." She moved up higher on my chest, again her tits just inches away from my face. She slowly untied one arm, then the other and paused for a moment, gazing down at me, my arms still spread and in their original positions and caught me staring at her perky tits.

"Oh, my slut seems to have a thing for my tits, doesn't he? I wonder if he'd like to have a little taste, I wonder if he'd like to suck on my nipples?" She leaned forward and began squeezing my face between her tits, my nose running up and down her breastbone. "Oh, what a cruel tease I am. Hehe." After a few more moments of suspense she cupped one tit and guided her nipple into my awaiting mouth. I sucked at it hungrily, rolling my tongue over the very tip of her nipple, sucking it deep into my mouth. "That's enough" she said and slowly pulled away.

Amber was nothing if not a tease, and she continued her teasing with everything she did. Again crouching between my legs to slowly untie each one, giving me a tantalizing view of her glorious ass, her tight wet pussy tucked beautifully between her legs.

As directed, after being untied, I stood up and followed her to the center of the room, where my hands were bound behind my back and the blindfold was put back on. She began slowly pacing around me, admiring me, slapping my ass and grabbing my cock each time she came around. She disappeared for a short time, before deciding on her next activity.

My cock was still rock hard and pulsing, standing out perpendicular to my body. I hadn't cum yet and with all this teasing I had been kept in a constant state of arousal. The first sensation I felt was something soft and wispy running teasing my inner thighs. Could have been hair. Could have been a feather tickler. I didn't know. I felt it dance around between my legs, teasing my balls, then up the underside of my cock. The light sensual teasing was punctuated by a sudden scratching on my cock, followed by a warm puff of air. I jumped suddenly and tensed up at the sudden painful sensation.

"Last time I gave you ample opportunity to gather clues and figure out what I was doing. Not so this time. Tell me now what I did. What did I tickle you with and what caused the raking sensation on your cock?"

Off guard and forced to answer I quickly replied "you were tickling me with your hair and you used your teeth to rake over my cock."

"Wrong and wrong. That was a feather tickler and I used my fingernails on your cock. I merely blew on your cock to give the impression I was using my mouth. Now for your punishment."

I heard her walk across the room to retrieve something, then she returned and guided me to the bed. "Lean over the bed and take your punishment slut."

I leaned down, lying my torso on the bed, my ass up in the air and braced for my spanking. "This paddle is scratchy on one side and smooth on the other. Since this is your first punishment I won't spank you with the rough side." She lightly and slowly ran the rough side of the paddle over my ass, drew her arm back, flipped the paddle around and landed one hard blow onto my ass. I jumped at both the sound and the sudden pain.

"This is just what you need, isn't it slut? You need a bit of pain to make you appreciate the pleasure of life, don't you?"

"Yes, thank you for giving me what I need. I am so happy we found each other today. Please don't stop, spank me hard."

"As you wish." With that she continued teasing me with the paddle before suddenly spanking me hard with it. She landed 9 more blows before guiding me back to the center of the room for the next test.

She paced around me again for a short time before stopping directly in front of me. She reached up and cupped my cheeks in her hands. "Oh, I think you're really going to enjoy this next one, and for your sake I sure hope you get it right. I can see those balls of yours are aching to cum."

I paid close attention to every sound I could detect, every breeze that touched my skin, trying to gather as many clues as I could. I heard a soft rustle on the carpeting in front of me, then felt my cock again being stroked. Was it her hands? Was she using her feet this time? My balls were aching to cum and my cock was so hard that I dared risk another punishment and quickly guessed "are you stroking my cock with your feet?"

She immediately stopped, came around behind me and untied my hands then removed the blindfold. "Yes, I was stroking your cock with my feet. That was the third correct answer and now I get to make you cum." She pressed herself firmly against my back and reached around to slowly stroke my cock. "How do you want to cum pet?"

I breathed a sigh of relief, running my hands up and down her arms as she stroked me. Then answered "I want you to ride me with your beautiful pussy. Make me cum inside your tight, wet, delicious pussy. Please, make me cum now."

"I'd like nothing better. However, after you cum, I will have one more request of you. I'm not going to tell you what that is now, but I won't let you cum unless you agree beforehand. Do you agree?"

Without further thought I agreed. "Yes, I'll do anything, please just take my cock inside of you, fuck me hard and make me cum. Please. I need to cum so bad."

She let go of my cock, walked around in front of me, took my cock in her hand again and walked me to the bed, guiding me across the room as if I were on a leash. "Get up on the bed now, my sweet slut." I crawled up on the bed and laid down on my back, my legs spread wide for her.

Slowly she crawled up between my legs, raking her nails gently over my legs, she took my cock in her hand and gently stroked it, rubbing her thumb over the tip and smearing my precum over the head. "I can't wait to make my fuck toy cum. I'm going to make you cum so hard deep inside my pussy. You've never cum so hard in your life slut."

She slowly moved further up, pressing her chest against mine, our hard nipples rubbing against each other. She kissed me softly on the mouth, then reached down and guided my very hard and very sensitive prick into her pussy. She started off slowly fucking just the tip of my cock squeezing it with her tight pussy. She increased her tempo, fucking just the head of my cock before slamming herself all the way down.

I cried out at the feeling of my cock sliding all the way inside of her. She slowed down, moving her hips in slow small circles, grinding her clit against my cock, fucking the full length of my cock with slow short strokes. She leaned down, nibbled my ear, then whispered "I'm going to fuck you hard now, are you ready to cum?"

"Yes, please fuck me hard, make me cum" I cried out.

Her hips began to move faster, she slowly increased her tempo until her pussy was gliding up and down the full length of my cock. It wasn't long until my cock was ready to explode.

I began to moan "Ohhh yeah... yes... keep going fuck me hard. Make me cum deep inside your tight pussy." My hips bucked and quivered and my cum shot deep inside her pussy. Wave after wave of orgasmic bliss coursed through my body as I filled her delectable cunt with my cum. She slowed her tempo, finally coming to rest with my cock deep inside her.

"Mmm that was wonderful, slut. Lets rest a minute before I ask you to fulfill your promise."

We held each other for several minutes, I'm not even sure how long, I might have dozed off a while, before I felt her stir on top of me.

"Are you ready now?"

"Yes, what is it you want me to do?"

"I'm going to get up off of your cock and sit on your pretty mouth now. I'm going to feed you your cum from my pussy. Just lie still and enjoy it."

I watched as she slowly slid up off of my cock and turned around to sit on my face. She pressed her beautiful pussy against my mouth, then leaned down and began cleaning the cum off of my cock. I obliged and gently parted her wet pussy lips and began sucking the cum from her pussy. Slowly thick white drops of my cum oozed from the pretty folds of her pussy. The combined flavors of our cum tasted heavenly. I lapped and sucked at her pussy, eager to get every last drop.

Finally, she lifted herself up off of me and came to lie on the bed next to me. We embraced each other and dozed off into a deep peaceful sleep.

12