The Game

Story Info
A wife sets out to change her husband's view of pornography.
23.5k words
4.25
174.5k
120

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 07/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz looked at the chest at the end of the bed in their master bedroom. She was on her knees and had just added her pad lock to the second hasp. Now all she had to do was wait. The chest would not be unlocked for 6 days. Liz was just a little relieved that the first part of her ordeal was over. She would not know the second part till 8 p.m. Friday night. The next six days would be ones that were spent with little rest and increasing anxiety. I was hard for Liz to believe all that had happened in the last 4 week.

On a Friday just a month earlier Liz had found the stash of pornography on Jim's computer. The files were extensive and were filled with explicit photos, videos, and stories. Liz was shocked to say the least. She had a presents of mind to copy all and hid the disks. When she confronted Jim the scene turned into a nasty argument. In the heat of the moment Jim had told Liz that if she was a more sexual woman he might not need to surf the web to get sexual stimulations. That hurt Liz more than Jim knew. In fact it had been the reason for the 'Game' that had played out over the weekend.

Liz was so angry after finding the files she could not even talk with Jim about it for a week. He knew there was something wrong but she wouldn't tell him. When Liz did speak her mind to Jim it was with short phrases and a total disconnection with him. They slept in the same bed but Liz was distant. She took a lot of time to work on her feeling and what she wished to do. At first Liz wanted to divorce Jim and tell the world that he was a pervert. But in her heart that is not what she really wanted, and she knew it.

Liz realized that she had changed in their 10 years of marriage. She had gained 25 pounds from the 120 she weighed at their wedding. She looked in the mirror and knew the pounds showed. That hurt her too. But all in all she was still an attractive woman. She had larger breasts now and that accounted for some of the weight. She had grown from a 34 B into a 36 D with ample cleavage to show off. She had dark hair that had just a hint of gray, but Liz kept that covered. She had a nice crop of pubic hair that she kept in check. She had dark eyes and full lips and cute nose. She only wished that Jim still found her as exciting as he had when they married.

Jim was two year older then Liz at 39. He was 6 feet tall and 205 pounds. He too had packed on a little weight but men didn't seem to be judged for that. He had brown hair with graying temples. His eyes were brown and he had a smile that could still melt her. Jim could make love tenderly and fill all her needs but that had slowed. Was Jim now getting his sex elsewhere?

Liz put that out of her mind. She was going to get this situation behind them and go on to many more years together, that is if she could win Jim back. Her plan was to shame Jim and let him see the affects of his perverted desires had on a woman. Even if it had to be done by the woman he married.

It took Liz three weeks to complete her preparations. Then she was ready to proceed and let the chips fall where they would.

Jim got an e-mail on his private account.

'Tonight' was the subject of the message from his wife.

Jim you need to be home by 6 pm tonight. We have something we need to discuss. It relates to the files I found on your computer. If you are not home on time I will assume you have no desire to discuss them with me. If you are here at 6 p.m., I will offer you my thoughts on the matter.

Liz

Jim read it several times. Since Liz had found the files she had been angry and had refused to talk about them or even speak to him more than was necessary. Liz had slept in bed with him but made it clear he was to stay on his side. Jim wondered just what lay in store for him that evening. Had Liz finally reached her boiling point? Was she going to blow off steam or tell him she wanted a divorce? Jim felt he had no choice and had best face the music no matter what it was. He left work half an hour early that Monday evening to ensure he was not late. In all honesty he was not looking forward to the night but so be it.

Jim was pleasantly surprised Liz met him at the door with a kiss on the cheek and took his coat. She smiled and told him dinner was about to be served but he had a few minutes to freshen up. Jim had a blank look as he headed for the bedroom to remove the contents of his pockets and wash his face. Ten minutes later Jim took his place at the dining room table.

Liz had out done herself. The table was set with her good china and candles let the room. She served his plate then got one for her. Liz took the seat next to Jim and then poured some wine into his glass. Jim's thought 'is this my last meal' before I am told to get out? Or had Liz some diabolical plan and the food was laced with some chemical that would kill him or make him wish he was dead?

Liz was the perfect wife and hostess. She made sure his wine glass was full and the even served desert. Coffee came afterwards and then Liz gave a hint of her idea. "Jim I have researched some of the files you seemed to enjoy. I think I have a suggestion that will bring them into perspective for you. Now I will clean the kitchen and join you in the living room in a short while. Why don't you fix yourself a drink and just relax."

Jim felt the shoe was about to fall as he headed to the bar to make himself a stiff drink. Liz had not asked for one, which must mean she wanted a clear head. Also she had made the statement that her suggestion would 'bring them into perspective'. He could only wonder just what that meant.

True to her word Liz entered the living room several minutes later. She was dressed as if she was going to a business meeting. She wore a blue business suit and had her hair fixed well. Up until them Jim had not noticed her dress because he was distracted wondering her motive. She wore dark hose that make her legs look nice and the only ring she wore was her wedding ring. Normally Liz had at least 4 rings or more on her hands. She had on perfect makeup that highlighted her beauty. Liz was still a good looking woman.

Liz sat on the couch but at the far end from Jim. She held her knees together and tugged her skirt down before placing her hands in her lap. She licked her lips and began to speak, "Jim I guess you know I have been angry at you for several weeks."

"Yes Liz but..." Jim was cut off by Liz raising up her hand.

"Jim I want you to please let me finish what I intend to say. When I am finished you can say whatever you wish but for now just hear me out." Liz waited to ensure that Jim would abide by her request. She began again, "As I was saying you do understand I have been angry at you for several weeks. I want to apologize for that. I have not been a good wife in that respect. I have not allowed you to...to touch me or offer me any affection. Now that is not the duty of a wife. As I said I was angry and still am in some ways. I don't know why you enjoy those things on the internet but it is evident that you do." Liz paused. Jim thought it was to make sure he knew her feelings, but in reality it was Liz summoning her courage.

"Jim as I was saying, it seems that you get excited when you see a woman humiliated. I have checked your files and see this is the theme of many of the photos and stories you enjoy. Not to mention the videos." Liz paused again to get her breath. She was becoming flushed with just thinking of what she had viewed. Did she have the courage to complete her proposal if Jim agreed? She hoped and prayed she would. "So since you seem to be aroused by such things then I have failed as a good wife."

"Liz it's not that, its..."

"Please Jim let me finish. You do realize that every woman you view, watch or read about is some man's wife or daughter?" Jim just nodded his head yes. "Well then you know that to get you excited some woman had to embarrass herself and have that humiliation recorded in some fashion."

Jim again nodded yes.

"I am glad you understand that Jim. For I have a proposal to make, a deal so to speak. Since I have failed to keep you happy in bed and you seem to wish to surf the pornographic sites I will have to have to do my best to change that. You see I intend to allow myself to be humiliated like those women you seem to get so excited about. Since I am your wife then we will see if it holds the same fascination for you when you see your wife in such situations."

"Liz what are you saying?" Jim was dumbfounded; this was not at all what he had expected.

"What I am saying is if you agree to my terms I will act out series of situations you seem to find sexually exciting. I have worked out 40 such situations. I have them on a set of cards. "

"Really? Just what are they?" Jim asked.

"You will see in due course if you agree to my rules."

"I must hear the rules first Liz, you know this sound strange."

"I fully understand my husband, but do you wish to hear the rules?"

Jim nodded yes.

"Rule number one, you will sleep alone in the master bedroom till Friday alone. I will use the guest bedroom. Rule number two you will refrain from any sort of sexual gratification unit then. Rule three you will not ask me any questions until the game begins on Friday night at 8 PM sharp. Number four you will allow me free reign as long as my acts do not involve any one sexually. Number five you will prepare your own meals and expect to see less of me till we begin the game. The last rule and most important rule is you will follow the rules of the game to the exact letter until it has run its course. As I said the game will start on this Friday at 8 p.m. and run till 8 p.m. Sunday night. We will spend the next 5 days as we do this week, not sleeping together. The game will conclude with the second weekend from 8 p.m. on Friday week for 48 hours. After the conclusion we will discuss the game, and how we will proceed in our marriage." Liz looked at Jim giving him permission to speak his mind.

"Liz, I love you and am sorry that I did what I did. I want to keep you and will do anything to save our marriage." Jim begged.

"Then you agree to my terms?"

"Yes Liz I will do whatever you want."

"Jim, that is not what I asked! " Liz snapped.

"Yes Liz I will agree to your rules." Jim conceded.

"Very well now that we have that out of the way I need to move some clothes to the guest room. I have thought about this a lot and think it is for the best. Now I have one more request Jim."

"Sure, anything Liz."

"Jim, kiss me like you use to. I want to know you love me." Liz said with a tear in her eye.

Jim took Liz in his arms and kissed her softly but with all the passion he had. He remembered the times they dated and he just didn't want to let her go. Liz was crying when he released her.

"Jim I really needed that, I just hope this works like I plan. Now I will go move my clothes, then I have an errand to run. Don't wait up because I will be late and I will not be sleeping with you... sleeping with you in either form of the word."

Jim watched Liz get up and move the things she needed. In a few minutes Liz left but not before shouting good bye to Jim as the exited the door. Jim got up and went to the master bedroom. He looked in Liz's closet and was relieved that many clothes were still there. The master bath also had just a few things missing. Jim couldn't put his finger on just what but knew it looked just a little less cluttered. Jim went to the guest room to see what Liz had taken. He found the door locked. When he looked he saw a locking door knob. Jim shook his head, made another stiff drink then went to bed. He did not know what time Liz came in but she had made it. Jim checked the bedroom door to find it still locked but her car was in the garage.

Tuesday Jim got an e-mail telling him that Liz would not be seeing him this evening and that he should expect a new piece of furniture in the master bedroom. This got Jim's curiosity up. He had all sorts of images in his mind but never guessed what it happened to be. At the end of the bed in the master bedroom was a chest. It looked antique and had two hasps on it. On top of the flat chest were two smaller chests. Each had places of two locks. There was a note. "Jim you will purchase a large lock for the big chest and two smaller ones for the little chests. I will do the same so that neither of us can open the boxes without the other." There was not signature of any kind but Jim knew it was from Liz. He had wished she would have at least put her name.

Out of curiosity Jim opened all three. He found nothing. All he could do was make himself a bite to eat and watch a little TV. Liz's door was again locked and her car was not in the garage. Jim had checked both before he had gone to bed. When Jim got up in the morning he found Liz's door locked but heard water running in the guest bath. She was home it seemed and he confirmed that as he left when he noted her car.

Friday seemed a long away for both. For Jim it was from anticipation to know what was going on. But for Liz, it from anxiety and wondering if she was capable of following thru with her plan.

Friday morning Jim got an e-mail. "Jim, be home by 6 p.m. tonight so we can have everything in place to begin the game."

Jim wondered just what 'game' meant but left an hour early due to his lack of ability to concentrate.

When Jim came thru the door he saw an envelope taped to the mirror. It was addressed to him with instruction to open it as soon as he got in. "Jim if you have time it will be best if you shower and change into some casual clothing. We will have a long night tonight if I am to accomplish all my tasks. That is not to say the game will end tonight, I will have another 36 hours at my disposal to work toward my goal. I will be in by 7 p.m. with a light snack for us. I will explain the game then." Again no signature was on the note.

Jim tried the guest room door but found it still locked. He wanted to get in but knew he would have to break the lock if he was to get in before 7. He decided against that and went to the master bedroom to shower and change. As he showered he realized just how hard he was. He had refrained from surfing the web so that he wouldn't be tempted. He wanted to keep his end of the bargain. At 7 Jim was nursing a drink in the den. He had the TV on the sports channel but was not interested.

Liz arrived on time and headed directly into the kitchen. She called to him and said she would put the food out and call him in. Jim shut off the TV and headed toward the door to the kitchen. Jim was shocked by what he saw. Liz had changed her appearance. She had shorter hair that was now blond. She had long fingernails and perfect make up. Her clothes were new. She had on a tight blouse that showed the outline of her bra. He skirt was tight and short and indicated no panty line. The hose must have been thigh highs he imagined. That only added to him arousal.

"Oh there you are Jim, I was about to call you. What would you like to drink with your meal? Liz saw the drink in his hand, "well you had best have no more of that if you expect to drive to night."

Jim didn't say a word just went to the sink and poured the drink down the drain. "Water will be fine for me."

Liz smiled and when she did all Jim could think of was taking her in his arms and making loving her. He stepped toward her but Liz put her arms up to stop him. "Not yet, you will have to wait a while my dear. Now sit down and eat your sandwich."

Jim sat down and looked at the plate. It was ham on whole wheat with mustard, one of his favorites. The plate contained a pickle wedge and some chips. He didn't realize how hungry he was till he took the first bite. Liz on the other hand just nibbled.

She made small talk as they ate, asking about his week and apologizing for being absent. When the meal was over the Liz directed Jin to den. Again Liz sat at the far end of the couch with her knees together and her hands in her lap. Jim looked at her and again wanted to have her.

"Jim have you lived up to your end of our agreement?"

"Yes I have Liz"

"You have not had any relief?"

"No Liz I haven't and looking at you right now is pure torture."

Liz gave a nervous smile then went one. "Did you purchase the locks that I requested?"

"Yes I did and they are in the bedroom. Want me to get them?"

"No, that will not be necessary for I will join you in the bedroom with my three locks after I explain what we are about to embark on." Liz was squirming in her seat. She was about to lose her spirit but swallowed hard and regained her determination. "Jim as I said you enjoy seeing woman humiliated. I don't understand how you would get any gratification from seeing a poor female embarrassed. You don't seem to care how the woman feels. As I said she is some man's wife, some father's daughter and so on, but you seem to get your thing hard looking at such...so....."

Jim looked at Liz, "So?"

"So my husband I will give you your wish. I am going to do 40 humiliating and embarrassing thing. I will have 48 hours to get all 40 accomplished. That shouldn't be hard since I wrote them out but I don't intend to make it easy on myself. You know me Jim I always like a challenge, even if it is to fill my husband's perverted fantasies. "

Jim was stunned. What could he say and what did she have in mind. Some of the positions and situations of the women that aroused him were off limits to his wife! "What are you talking about?"

"Well believe me these are things I would never do on my own but I gleaned them from your files."

Jim was in a box now, what all had he saved in those files. "Do be a little more explicit!" Jim snapped.

Liz looked with fire in her eyes; her determination was rock solid at that point. "Do not take that tone with me Jim Albert Morris. You know what you have been looking at to get hard! I will say that none of them involve sex with anyone else. My marriage vow means more to me that that! But it seems that the photos you enjoy are not that restricted. Now I will tell you no more about the specifies of the tasks. Each task has a score on it and it will be up to you to keep the score. When I have completed a task you will write the score on it and drop it in one of the small chests on top of the big chest. You must promise to be honest and open and you will have to complete this if we start the game."

Jim looked at Liz. He wondered how his jealous would play in. He wanted out. "What if I don't agree?"

"Then the game is off and we will go back to the way it was. I will leave it up to you to work out our differences." Liz looked at him with cold eyes. "I have thought about this long and hard. It is the best I have but as I said you will have to play it all the way!"

"No others will be involved?" Jim asked.

"Certainly others will be involved but not in a sexual way. Sex is reserved for you as long as we are married. If you have been unfaithful I don't want to know about it ever! If I do find you are unfaithful I will leave and never return. I can accept you peeping on line, but never touching another woman in that way! And I will uphold the same standard I demand of you."

"What choice do I have?" Jim asked more to himself than Liz.

"The choices are to play the game or find an alternative to mend our marriage." Liz smiled coldly. "But the choice is yours and you must make it quickly for it is 15 to 8 now."

"Liz I love you and trust you, but you know I'm jealous."

"Jim perhaps I am too, jealous that you gander at women on the web instead of coming home to me and getting what you need from your wife." Again the statement was a little cold.

"Alright Liz I will play your game."

Liz smiled but it didn't look genuine. "Then it's time for me to meet you in the bedroom."

Liz came to the bedroom with a pile of sealed envelopes. One pile she placed on the top of the chest , another smaller stack she placed in the small chest with no slot on top. She put her lock on all three chests then turned to Jim. "Put you locks on the chests and I will explain."