The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim complied and Liz continued. "In these 40 envelopes are tasks I must complete. I have only one marked so that I know the content of the envelope. I selected this one to be the first. I can have as many as three open at once, this will allow me to complete another task should one be impossible. Say if I were to have to purchase an item and the stores were all closed. If I get three such, I will have to stop and wait till the stores open thus I lose valuable time. Each task has a score attached. The maximum total is 1000. I will endeavor to complete and make a perfect score but that most likely won't happen. So that is part two. "

Liz waited to let all she had said sink in. "Part two?" Jim asked.

"Yes I am afraid that part two can be worse than the first part. You see one week from tonight we will total my score. You will then pull one envelope for the second chest. Upon opening it you will find if I met or exceeded the indicated score. If I did you will take me to an expensive evening of dinner and dance. If I did not there will be a series of punishments for me. Those also were derived from your files. You will have to complete the entirety of the punishment or you will have made all my efforts for nothing. I do not want you to falter should it come to that. I know what is in the punishment letters and will do all in my power to ensure I do not fail. But I will not know that till next Friday."

Jim looked at Liz as if he didn't believe her.

"My dear husband, I have seen what you enjoy and only wish to please you. Perhaps if I had been a little better as a wife to you I would not be faced with these choices."

"Liz, you are the best wife any man could ask for. Let's forget this game and let me take you to dinner."

"Jim I have put too much effort into this and I will see it thru unless you stop me by saying you will not participate. You see you have a part in this. You will mark my score and put the card in the chest here." Liz pointed to the wooden chest with the slot in the top.

Jim nodded that he understood.

"As I mentioned before, I know what this one happens to be." Liz held up one envelope. After she tore the envelope open she read it. "Purchase a box of condoms from a male clerk, worth 15 points." If you want to drive me to a drug store, we can begin. The reason that we are getting these first is another part of the game. I will give you the condoms and should you need to get some relief then we must come home for you to..let's say...handle the situation with a condom on. You will then place the filled condom in the freezer. There might be a need for them later. Shall we?" Liz said as she walked toward the door.

When they were in the car Liz handed Jim her new digital camera. "I want you to make sure you record all of this. It would be a shame to confine all to just your memory."

Jim drove and Liz was doing all she could to remain calm. What are you doing, her mind screamed. Jim too was in shock. He would have never guessed how this weekend was beginning. As they drove Liz asked that Jim select a drug store that she would never visit again. When they parked Liz gathered her courage to go inside.

When Liz got out she went to the door without looking back to see if Jim was following. He took his time so it didn't appear they were together. Jim was caught between excitement and shame that his wife would go to this extreme. Inside he acted as if he was looking at the magazines at a location he could watch the checkout counter. At that moment there was a female manning the register. Liz had noticed that too and looked for a male in the store. She was in turmoil, could she really go thru this. Finally she noticed a male at the pharmacy. Looking for the condoms she found what she was seeking and grabbed a box. She had a chance, for there were no customer at the pharmacy. Just as she stepped to the counter another customer arrived. It was a woman.

Liz let her pick up her prescription as she waited. By that time Jim had strolled thru the store to find her. Just then the man asked if he could help Liz. In a soft voice she said "yes" and put the box of condoms on the counter. The young man smiled.

"Are you sure you want these?" he asked.

Liz flushed, "Well, yes I think so why?"

"These are smooth and unlubricated, maybe to maximize your pleasure you might want to get the ribbed ones. And they come in colors."

"No thanks, these will do, how much?"

The man laughed and said he would have to see some ID before he could sell her the product. He didn't wish to be charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Liz fumbled with her purse getting her driver's license. When she produced them he read her name out loud and her date of birth. "Yes Mrs. Morris I guess you are old enough to purchase condoms. You do appear to be past the age of consent." The man said it loud enough for the two women working behind the counter of the pharmacy to hear. Liz blushed.

"Oh one more thing Mrs. Morris, are you planning on using those with your husband?"

Liz did not answer, took out the money and paid. As she waited for her change her eyes caught Jim's. He was taking it in without emotion. As she walked away Liz felt a moisture between her legs.

Liz joined Jim in the car still red from the embarrassment. She looked at Jim and handed him the card. "Please score that and put it in the box when we get home." The two rode home in silence. Jim wondering why he liked to see Liz embarrassed; Liz wondering why she felt wet and excited.

Liz held the box of condoms as they headed toward the house. She was still letting her mind evolve the game. When they walked in the door Liz handed the condoms to Jim. "Here are the condoms do you wish some time alone?"

Jim was excited and Liz knew it. He saw her eye the bulge in his pants. "No I think I'll wait a little longer," he said felling flushed.

"Tell me Jim do you...relieve yourself after you view those kinds of photos?" Liz asked with a stern look.

Jim looked at the floor when he answered 'yes'.

"Well then maybe you will enjoy viewing my humiliation for later 'private' pleasure." Without another word Liz left. She returned in a minute with her video camera. "You can work this can't you? It might come in handy for you to document my...my display. Do you want me to do anything special now to help you get some needed relief?" Jim declined without words.

Not wishing to waste any more time Liz said, "Then if you will mark the score on my card and drop it in the box we can go on. I am depending on you to be a fair judge. There is a number on the card that I feel it is worth, but depending on how you feel I performed you can mark what you wish. My fate is in your hands Jim."

Jim mumbled 'yes' as he held both cameras. He was thinking of what all his wife had said.

Liz led the way to the master bedroom. "I guess we had best get on with this for I have a limited time. I have used over an hour for the first card. I will need all the luck I can get and all the time I have. Now let me draw another card. Like I said if it is something I can't do now I can draw up to two more." Without further words Liz pulled out one of the envelopes from the pile. She tore it open and read it. "You will go shopping for shoes with a short skirt and no panties. You must have a male sales clerk assist you with 10 pairs of shoes. Purchase nothing. 35 points."

"It is past 9 p.m. so we won't be doing that tonight. So guess I will try another. The rules are I can have as many as three open so I'll try again. If I can't do any of the three I have to wait. So what does this one say you think? Liz opened it and began to read, "A visual treat for him. You will masturbate for his enjoyment in any room of the house, in any position of his choosing. Hands only, no toys! Must be convincing! Score 20 points."

Liz looked at Jim. She noted he still held both cameras. "What would you like to see my dear husband?"

Liz began to remove her top. Jim stood and watched. He had an excitement that he could not hide, and what it worse was that Liz could see it. When she stood naked from the waist up she smiled at him with a trembling lip? "Will the bed do?"

Jim just shook his head. Liz continued to undress and was soon naked standing before her husband. Jim had seen her naked perhaps a thousand times in their 10 year marriage. However he felt the same excitement he did on their wedding night. The first night he got to hold her naked body and have her all night long. During their courting Liz had never allowed intercourse but she had let him have a glimpse of what he would be getting.

Liz lay back on the bed naked save her heels. It was not that she didn't wish to take them off, it was she just wanted to get it over with. She closed her eyes and let her hands drift to her sex. She blushed red when she felt her wetness. Jim noted that and thought it was from him seeing her intimate act, but in truth it was from a sexual excitement Liz had no idea she would feel.

Liz parted her lips with one hand and let her finger on her other hand trace the folds of her skin. As she did she remembered her humiliation at the drug store. The man asking her if the condoms were for her husband. Soon she was busy letting her finger feel inside the sex. It was not that Liz had never masturbated; it was she had not done it often or with a witness. Liz had been taught that 'nice girls don't do that'! Soon she had one hand on her clit while the other hand worked deeper into her body It wasn't till the third flash that Liz became aware that Jim was taking photos. That pushed her over the edge.

Liz became even more embarrassed, feeding her erotic desires as she worked toward a massive orgasm. She threw her head side to side and moaned like she was in pain. It was later that Liz would realize the close relationship of pain and pleasure. With one hard push of her left hand and the pinch of the clit with her right, Liz sighed and relaxed in the afterglow of the strongest orgasm she had ever achieved by masturbation.

When she came down she looked at Jim. "Well I guess you need to score that one too. I hope you enjoyed. I did the best I could." Liz did not want to lie and say she had not enjoyed the task.

Jim took the card and marked on it, then dropped it in the slot.

Liz stood still naked and went back to the chest. She selected another envelope. Looking at what was on the card she drew a breath. Liz had typed all the cards herself and knew what they said. She was just not prepared for this one so quickly. "You will position yourself for anal sex. Condom is used and some form of lube but you will have to take it in the butt for this one. Score 50 points if you make him happy."

Liz was blushing for she and Jim had never done the likes before. Jim was dumbfounded again that evening. What had his wife turned into?

"Jim I have read your stories and it seems that all sorts of lubes can be used. I have noted baby oil, butter, Vaseline, cooking oil, and then something called 'AstroGlide'. I know we don't, well I hope we don't have any 'AstroGlide' in the house. But we do have all the others. What would you like me to use? I do presume you want me to lube myself?"

Jim still in shock looked at Liz. It took a minute for him to speak. He had decided that if Liz wanted to play this out, then he would go along. "I think we can use some butter and I will be the one to lube you!"

It was then Liz's turn to blush, but she headed to the fridge to get a stick of margarine. When she opened the door and the fridge lit up she felt the cold on her skin. That reminded Liz that she was still naked. She looked at a hard stick of butter then at a tub of the whipped margarine. She chose the tub. Walking back to the master bedroom she wondered why she had put that act on the list. She knew the answer. It was one of the most humiliating things she could think of for Jim to ever do to her. As she walked Liz noted that her nipples were still hard as a rock. Not only were they hard but they were sensitive too. She would feel the cool air passing over them as she walked. She could also feel her own warm sexual discharge dampening her thighs as she moved.

Back in the bedroom she looked at Jim. "Well my dear husband how do you want to take my ass? You do know you are taking my cherry! But you took the other two so I guess this one is your too."

Again Jim was stunned by her language but he took command. "On the bed with your ass up and your head down."

"As you wish, Master," Liz whispered before she could think. Jim had not missed that wording. At that moment he would have rather taken Liz to bed and enjoyed her all night, but he wanted to see how this game played out.

Taking the tub of butter he watched as she climbed onto their marital bed. She was soon in the middle of the mattress on her knees. Occasionally Liz had allowed Jim to take her doggie style but always in her pussy. Tonight she offered another prize. Jim looked at her tight puckered hole. He also saw the wetness dripping from her pussy. Was she enjoying this he questioned? But no time for that now he had something to do. His manhood told him that he would pop soon even if he didn't enter her. Standing beside the bed Jim put his finger in the butter. When he touched Liz's tight holes she jerked and flinched her butt muscles. It was reflex and she soon relaxed as best she could. Jim's fingers begin to penetrate her ass. Liz knew in just a moment she would no longer be virgin back there.

The butter seemed to help Jim get inside Liz. Soon his one finger gave way to two. That was a little uncomfortable but not near what it soon would be. Liz kept her head down and moaned. With her ass open Jim was scooping large amounts of butter and filling her passage with it. As Liz held her position she felt the heat of here embarrassment fill her body. Soon she felt a fire in her sex.

As Liz was getting use to feeling of butter up her butt, she realized that Jim was taking more photos. Her face heated a little more. She didn't want to ever see those photos, or so she told herself at the time. Lost in that thought she failed to feel Jim climb onto the bed. But there was no mistake when she felt his member touch her now loosened and lubricated hole.

Liz came to herself, "Jim did you use a condom?"

Jim did not answer but got off the bed to retrieve one. With that in place he resumed his position. Liz felt his manhood at her back door just before both his hands grabbed her hips. Liz expelled her breath as Jim rammed himself home. The pain shot thru poor Liz but heat built deep in her belly. For an instant it was unbearable, but she managed Soon Jim was pumping away like a mad man.

Liz, still with eyes closed, pushed back to meet Jim's thrusts. She was beginning to enjoy it when she felt him tense then push full in. His grasp on her hips was as painful as his pulsing member deep in her ass. It was then Liz wished she had felt him empty into her instead of requiring a condom.

Jim pulled out and watched her ravaged ass begin to close. He managed to get several photos before it was back to normal. Those Liz would find on the camera as well as those that showed him entering her.

Liz kicked her legs out and lay on her belly as quickly as Jim was off the bed. He left the room and gave his wife some privacy. When she could stand, Liz went to the bathroom to clean her ass crack. She was amazed at how much Jim had smeared on her.

When Liz returned to the bedroom Jim was dressing. He had a sly smile on his face like a little boy with a secret. "I hope you enjoyed that mister!'

Jim smiled broadened, "I did but I like Master better then mister."

Liz ducked her head, "my apology Master, as I was saying I hope you enjoyed."

"I sure did and think I want more my sweet little play thing."

"Don't let that 'Master' thing go to your head mister. It was not all that pleasant for me; perhaps you might like to try it and see?"

Jim shook his head. Liz still naked walked to the chest, picked up the anal sex card. She handed it to Jim. "Score that and you had best be honest!"

"Oh I will Liz. I will give you full credit." Jim marked the card and dropped it in the slot.

Without further ado Liz took the next envelope. Inside she found, "Been bad need to be taught a lesson, head down to the store and purchase a dog collar for your neck. Don't forget the leash. It will not count if you don't try it on in the store before purchase.. Score 20 points." Liz checked the time. She then began to dress. "Want to drive me to Wal-Mart? They should be open and I will miss a lot of shoppers."

"Is that fair?" Jim asked.

"As fair as I can make it. I need to get as much done as I can tonight. I have limited time you know, or are you hoping I fall short so you can punish me?" Liz felt an unusual shiver as she asked the question.

Jim tried to defend himself, saying he would not do that to her. He would play fair and square. He stated that he had even put the condom in the freezer. Liz didn't know if she liked that or not but knew he had followed the rules.

It was 11:30 that Friday evening when they arrived in the parking lot. It was a good thing that a store was open 24 hours to accommodate their game. "You coming in to make sure I try it on?" Liz asked. Jim shrugged and followed her into the sore.

Liz had dressed in the same clothing she had been wearing when the game started. However her nipples showed more prominently thru the lacy bra than when she had fist put the blouse on several hours earlier. Liz had touched up her makeup as best she could as she rode in the front seat. With the vanity mirror on the visor she did all she could to straighten her hair. The skirt was wrinkles but didn't show too bad being tight as it was. Her heels clicked as she walked making heads turn her way. That didn't help Liz's confidence as she strutted thru the store toward the pet section.

Jim followed well behind and noticed how many of the men turned after she passed to check her from the rear. He was a little jealous but overwhelmed with pride that Liz was his wife.

True to form Liz dallied on the isle till she saw Jim watching. Her pandering had caused all the male admires to head on about their business. Jim was all that would see her place the collar on her neck and buckle it. Well all but the security camera that is. Picking up a wide black collar with chrome spikes Liz judged the size. She wished she had measured her neck before she came. Liz knew Jim's neck size for it was needed to properly fit him with a shirt. Making a guess she tired one. It was just a little small. Liz looked at Jim as she put it back and got one 3" longer. Slowly Liz put the one on her neck and buckled it. It felt snug and she knew it would do. Jim looked as if he was about to stain his pants.

Liz smiled at him but her face was red. Jim thought it was embarrassment but in actuality it was from sexual arousal. Keeping the collar she chose a shore leash and headed for the front. Jim took his time but was at the front of the store watching as Liz stood in line. At that time of night there was only one cashier on duty. She was a mousy looking girl maybe in collage, but most likely still in high school. When it was Liz's turn to pay she was alone with the girl. There was a discussion and Liz came away with a slight smile.

Liz walked past Jim as if he were a stranger and out the door. Jim went to the cashier to purchase some cigarettes. He had quit several years earlier but when he was out with the boys he still had an occasional smoke. He didn't really want the cigs but it would give him a reason to be there and make Liz wait for him by the car.

When the girl put the cigarettes on the counter she whispered, "Mister did you see that women that just walked out?"