The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I noticed her yes, why?"

"Well she bought a dog collar and leash."

Jim looked puzzled as he could then responded, "So.. maybe she has a dog."

"Don't think so Mister, I told her I wore one of those collars to a party and she blushed big. I think it was for her!"

Jim decided to play along. "Really, why did you or why would she wear a dog collar?"

"Well I did it on a dare, but I bet she does it for somebody that makes her!"

"Makes her?"

The girl got real close and whispered, "You know makes her do kinky thing,"

Jim felt an urge and knew if he lingered much longer it would show. "Tell me what kinky things did you had to do?"

The girl started to speak but suddenly there was another customer in line. The girl straightened and handed Jim his change. "Thank you sir, you come back to see us, ok?"

Jim wondered if that was in invitation or just to look natural for the approaching customer. Maybe he was reading too much into it. Besides he had Liz in the parking lot and she was definitely wanting do play kinky.

Back at the car Jim opened the door and helped Liz in. He came around and climbed in under the wheel.

"What took you so long?" Liz asked a little irritated.

"I just made a purchase."

"What did you buy, pray tell?" Liz asked.

"I just bought some cigarettes." Jim replied.

Liz was not happy and her voice showed it. "Jim Al...Morris you aren't smoking again are you?"

"No, just one now and then when I drink at a bar, but I really wanted to see what you and the cashier had to talk about."

"It was nothing at all, just chat to pass the time. All cashiers do that to make the customers more comfortable."

"Oh really well she sure was friendly with me."

"Jim she is way too young for you. I understand you are a pervert but didn't know you liked little girls!"

Jim smiled, "It is interesting that you used the word pervert. She thought you were a pervert and had bought the collar for yourself. She said you were probably going out to do 'kinky' things."

Liz's face was burning but not as hot was her pussy felt. On one had she wanted crawl under the seat, and on the other Liz wanted to go back to the cashier and tell her all the kinky things on her list. Liz refrained from making any comment.

Jim was feeling rather mischievous, "The way I see it you have two choices. One you can go back in there and tell the cashier that in fact the collar is for you, or.."

Liz was getting hotter listening. She would die if she had to return to the store. "Or?"

"Or my sweets, you can put the collar on and wear it home."

Liz breathed a sigh of relief. She didn't wait, knowing the alternative. Quickly she placed the collar on her neck and buckled it in place. Jim smiled and said, "leash too." Liz attached the leash. As Jim drove away the said, "Jim that isn't fair, all the card said I had to do was to try it on in the store. You don't have the right to change the cards."

"I don't remember that as one of the rules Liz. I do remember that sex is just between me and you but nothing about my interpretation of the instruction."

Liz huffed, "I see you are perverted!"

Jim laughed. In reality Liz realized that if Jim was perverted she was also, for she was so sexually excited she would have masturbated if she could have. But then Jim would see her. She had demanded he abstain for the week prior so she must control herself too. But then Jim was allowed to use a condom when he needed. Was it ok for her to please herself in the night? Liz decided against it because she had never considered she would enjoy the game.

When they got home Liz was still wearing the collar. It was on her neck when she opened the next envelope. "You need to be clean. Take a good strong enema. Make it two! Make sure you ask for help! Score 25 points."

Jim was dropping the dog collar card in the box as Liz read. He was enjoying this game more than he could have ever imagined.

"Damn, that is my luck I have no equipment for the enema." Liz said disappointedly.

"Too bad you could have bought it at Wal-Mart, that would have really made the cashier's night."

"No, I can't do that, I have to make each purchase at a different time or at a different store. That is one of the rules."

Jim smiled, "I guess I don't know all the rules."

Liz snapped, "No but I do and they are frustrating. You see I have to purchase the enema equipment and supplies but can't take the enema till I do. That just is my bad luck."

"I see, and you made the cards and rules?"

"Yes I did and I wanted this to be a challenge and it surely will be!" Liz looked at the pile of envelopes. She had two open she could not do so she was allowed to open one more. She did only to read, "It is time to do some training. Need a good butt plug for your ass. Not too big not too small but the judge will grade you. Wear it home to make sure it fits. Score 35 points." Liz began to cry, all three would have to wait till morning. It was true that there were all night porn stores but she didn't want to risk it at this time of night. She and Jim both would be no match for the hoodlums that roam the night in that part of town. "I guess I will go to bed now. I want to be up early. I intend to be the first customer at the mall for shoes. Then we can head cross town for that plug thing." As Liz completed the statement she was temporarily blinded by the flash from her camera.

"Just one more to document the game my sweet Liz," Jim chuckled. Now Jim had a photo of Liz in a dog collar. Well there would be worse to come. Liz went to the guest room and locked the door. She wanted to masturbate but denied herself that pleasure. She wondered if Jim would do the same. As she lay in bed she almost wished for the enema. She ass was still full of butter. That was the last thought that went thru Liz's mind before she slipped off into slumber. The time was just after midnight.

The next morning Liz was up early and showered. She wanted to expel all the butter material from her rectum but know if she was to purchase the plug today the lube might come in handy. The card did say wear it home. Liz had to wonder what had caused her mind to dream up so many demented tasks.

When she was showered Liz wrapped in a robe and headed to the kitchen for a quick breakfast. It was only 7 a.m. but Liz wanted to make an early start. She had only 37 hours remaining to complete all the cards or as many as luck allowed. Coffee and toast in her stomach Liz went to prepare for the day. She had the clothing she wanted hanging in the guest closet. There had been many hours of preparations put in this production by Liz. She was a woman that didn't like to admit defeat and worked with a spirit of determination on any project she began. And in this plan she had a twofold purpose.

After she dressed but before she put on her makeup and did her hair she knocked on the master bedroom door. "You up yet Jim? I will need to get out of here in less than half an hour. If you want to go with me you had best get a move on." Liz said thru the door.

"Liz what time is it?" Jim asked.

"Bout 8 and I need to be at the mall at 9. I got a lot more to do you know." With that Liz headed to her bathroom to complete her primping. Liz wanted enough makeup to look good but not too much. She worked as if she was going on a date with Jim. In a way she did have a date, and Jim would be there.

Jim was drinking coffee when Liz joined him in the kitchen. "Want coffee Liz?"

"No thanks I just got my face on and don't want to ruin it. I have a date with a shoe salesman remember. I think we will swing but an adult book store next. One should be open by 10." Liz looked at Jim and could not help but notice that he was rigid. Liz wanted to check the freezer but didn't, she decided to wait till next weekend to see what Jim had deposited.

The trip to the mall was quiet. Liz was nervous and Jim was a little jealous. Here Liz had fixed herself up as for a date, and she was going to show a stranger her sex. Yes Jim was jealous but he was also very aroused.

Liz walked into the Mall and headed to the first shoe store. She wore a short pleated light tan skirt and a peach colored sheer blouse. Her bra could be seen thru the blouse if you looked. Her hose were skin tone and she wore a pair of white sandals on her feet. Her blond hair was flipped to her left side and she had gold loop earrings. Her long fingernails were bright red as were her toe nails. Her lips were red but not too bright. As she paused at the first store and Liz looked for the clerk. The only one visible was a female.

Liz moved on and casually looked over her shoulder to see Jim not too far behind. At the next shoe store a middle age man was opening up. Liz felt it was her best chance. She walked in and smiled at the clerk. "Excuse me sir but are you open?"

The man smiled, "Yes madam we sure are. If you will let me complete securing the panels." The man went about his duty but was back in just a couple of seconds. "My name is Ray, how can I assist you madam?"

"Ray, I am Liz and I need a pair of shoes for a wedding this evening. I will be wearing a light blue dress and need a pair of heels that will go with the dress. It is accented with gold so I could try gold shoes if you don't have any blue. And I would like some high heels, my date is well over 6' tall and I don't want to look out of place."

"I believe we have the best selection in the mall. If we don't have the pair you want Liz, I believe you said, then you will have to try another mall."

"Ray, that is good to know. When I saw you I knew you were the man to help me out."

"Just have a seat here and I'll measure your foot." Ray smiled pointing to the front row of seats facing the mall walk way. Jim was sitting on a bench out front as if he was patiently waiting for his wife.

Liz didn't like the seating but took the chair. She did her best to keep her modesty intact as Ray measured her feet. "You are in luck Liz, if I may call you that?"

"Yes, Ray you may, I am honored to know you." Liz said in a husky voice.

"As I was about to say, your foot is a 7 B our most popular size. In that size I will have a large selection for you to chose from." Ray got up to head to the back room. In his absence Liz got up and browsed. She moved to where the closest chairs would be with her back to the mall walk. She saw Ray and took a seat. There was a mirror and Liz could see Jim watching.

"I see you have moved." Ray said.

"Well Ray I was thinking with you facing into the store you couldn't see if another customer came in. I wouldn't want you to lose a sale because of me. Ray smiled and saw the logic.

Liz took a seat and let him take a stool in front of her. He lifted her foot and removed her sandal then pulled a pair of power blue pair of 4" heels from a box. As he lifted her leg Liz became a little more bold. She let her legs spread and her skirt crawl up. Ray could see the tops of Liz's hose and her garter gussets.

"How does that feel Liz?" Ray asked as he let his eyes wonder to the Liz's thighs.

"A little tight, but then it is a new shoe. Do you think I need to try on the other one?"

"Oh yes let he put it on your foot. As Ray lifted her leg he got the first view of Liz's sex. It was his first but not his last. Over the next half hour Liz tried on 10 pairs of heels. With each pair she would asks for a taller heel or a different color. Yes she worked hard to give the man a show. Ray worked hard to and got a lot of views of the hair covered sex between Liz's legs. When she got up to leave Liz saw that Ray had enjoyed himself. He was polite and told Liz that if she had no luck finding shoes to please feel free to return. In fact she was welcome to return any time she needed shoes.

Liz walked out of the store and felt her wet sex. She had designed that task to humiliate herself but it had been more exhilarating than demeaning. Liz did not see Jim at first, but he joined her before she got to the mall exit. "Did you enjoy that?" Jim snarled.

"I did it to amuse you. I humiliated myself showing my pussy to a shoe salesman. Guess mine was not the first one he has ever seen!" Liz countered.

"He was enjoying the view!"

"Just like you enjoy seeing some other man's naked wife?" Liz asked with raised eye brow. Jim let the subject drop as they walked to the car.

"Shall you drive me to the book store or take me home?" Liz asked in a soft voice.

"Damn I'll take you ,don't what some bum taking advantage of you!"

As they drove Liz became wetter between her legs. She hoped she wouldn't have a spot on the back of her skirt when she went in. Jim parked and looked at Liz.

Without a word Liz got out and walked to the door. She went inside and headed toward the back. "Can I help you?" the dirty looking old clerk asked. "No just looking I think I see what I want." Liz continued toward the back. On the rack was a selection of plugs. Liz wondered what size to purchase. Then she saw a pack of 5 and guessed she could not go wrong with them. Collecting the package she headed back to the desk. Putting it on the counter she noted the clerk looking her up and down. She could feel his dirty eyes on her skin.

"Need a plug for your poop chute?" he asked.

Liz smiled and said it was a gag gift. He didn't believe it and said so but took her money. He did not offer a sack so Liz carried it out of the store and didn't look back. When she reached the car she saw Jim was not there. Liz turned and saw him exit store. Was he jealous or concerned?

Inside the car Liz showed the set of plugs to Jim. "Well master just which one is appropriate?" she asked praying he would not select the largest. Jim studied the box then pointed to the second to the smallest. "That will do for a start, don't you agree?"

Liz smiled and responded, "Yes master that will do nicely."

Jim watched and Liz realized she had to install it. She had no choice the card instructed her do wear it home. Liz fumbled trying to break the strong wrapping. Jim took out his pocket knife and cut the wrapper and even removed the sleek tan colored brute that Liz had to insert. Liz smiled and took it. For a minute she was mesmerized by the object. When her trace was broken she scooted down in the front seat, spread her legs and began to probe her puckered hole with her finger. She was shocked to feel the dampness from her pussy seeping down her crack. She used that to begin the invasion. Lucky for her the butter Jim had installed hours before was melted and almost flowing. As Liz's finger opened her ring it was met with the slippery lube.

Liz placed the tip of the plug against her sphincter, closed her eyes and began to push. It was a little painful but she was involved reliving Jim taking her anal virginity. The plug slipped it and was soon snug. Liz opened her eyes and looked at Jim. He had evidently watched the show. His pants indicated he approve. Liz blushed and lowered her eyes. It was then she noticed Jim had the camera. Liz shirked; Jim laughed.

The drive home was uneventful with the exception that Liz felt every bump. She had never been aware of her colon and couldn't imagine why the piece of plastic in her ass would have such an effect on her pussy.

In the bedroom Jim scored the two cards and watched a Liz drew another. "You seem to have a nudist fantasy, take a ride naked. Must be at least 5 miles. Have fun. Score 15". Well if I have to ride naked maybe I can find something else to accomplish as I do. Liz opened another. "You can't get an enema without the proper equipment and supplies. Kit and soap will be needed. Score 15 points."

Liz smiled a little, "I guess you can drive me to a drug store. Let's take my car, the windows are tented and maybe we won't get arrested!"

Jim smiled, "Ok, but why not get naked now?"

Liz gave a frown. If she could open another she would but as it was it was best to ride back naked. "I think I'll ride back naked."

Jim frowned, "If you do then you will wear the plug till you get back."

"Jim you are adding conditions again!" Liz retorted.

"Then drive yourself!"

"Very well you know I need to save all the time I can!" Liz pouted before handing Jim her keys.

Jim watched the speedometer and was glad the drug store where Liz bought the condoms was over 5 miles away. He pulled up in front of the store. Liz was horrified. "Not here, that man was awful!"

"What did you say?" Jim looked at Liz sternly.

"Please master not here, can't we go to another store?"

"We can but it will only take more time."

Liz was defeated and climbed out. She questioned, 'what were the odds the same man would be on duty'? And besides she wasn't going to the pharmacy. She walked in with head held high. Liz was greeted by two clerks and asked if she needed help. Liz smiled and said she didn't and moved on. It took a few minutes to find the section she needed. As she was bending to look at the kits she felt the plug as her ass muscles tightened in her position. It was then she became aware of a man's pant legs beside her. She knew it was not Jim. Liz looked up. It was the pharmacist.

"May I help you?" He asked with an evil grin.

"No was just checking something," Liz whispered.

The man did not leave as Liz stalled. Her legs began to feel the strain. Finally she took the nearest kit and stood. The man was watching. "Will you need any supplies with that?" he asked again with a straight face.

"I don't know I am just picking this up for a friend," Liz answered with a break in her voice.

The man wouldn't let her off, " The same friend that needed the condoms?"

Liz turned bright red and felt heat surge thru her entire body. It settled to a fire in her womb. "No, it is for someone else!" she managed.

"How bad off is your friend?" He asked still smiling.

Liz wrinkled her face not knowing how to answer. The man saw that and continued, "There are different strength soaps and products for an enema. If they just want a light cleaning, this will do." The man held out a bottle of fragranced soap. If they need a complete and deep cleaning, say for a medical procedure this is what is needed." He pointed to jar. "But if it is for fun!" He looked square in the eyes of Liz. She could not bear that and looked down. I see, then I suggest this." He handed her a bottle. "It is gentle and will leave a hint of lube."

The man either needed to leave due to sexual arousal that he didn't wish Liz to see, or he felt he had pushed the limits of a helpful clerk,. Either way he turned and walked to the end of the aisle. As the turned left he looked back for one last smile.

Liz was horribily embarrassed but was burning in her sex. At that moment she didn't care how red she was she wanted to pay and get out. That she did. The female clerk gave Liz a strange look till she saw what she was purchasing. Then her smile was one of sympathy as if to say you poor dear. I understand your embarrassment.

Back at the car Liz climbed in the back seat. "What you doin back there?" Jim questioned.

"If I ride naked in the front seat you might have to do some explaining to a police man. Would you like to tell him why I am naked and what brought it all about?"

Jim shrugged, "As you wish Liz. I see you got some help to make your selection."

Jim must have been watching Liz fumed then she remembered the camera. "Yes he was most helpful. I think he knew this kit was for kinky things because he suggested a lubing soap! I wish I had seen you cause I would have told him it was you that would be using the lube!"

Jim laughed, "If you want I will go back in with you."

Liz began to cry. After a few sobs she began to remove her clothing. Again the ride home was uneventful other than the deep humiliation and sexual arousal that mingled in Liz's mind.