The Game

Story Info
He sneaks in and masturbates as she sleeps.
916 words
3.96
27.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lamp filled the room with soft, warm light leaving the corners dark and hidden. He stood outside of the circle cast by the light and studied her. Spread open and waiting, her legs askew as only someone who is sleeping can lie, her breasts rose and fell slowly with each breath. He examined her, studying her young flawless face. Beautiful creamy skin, full, generous lips, and long dark eyelashes laying against her cheek hiding eyes so dark they looked black. Her hair lay in a dark cloud behind her, long strands draped across her neck and exposed breasts. The front of her nightgown was unbuttoned low showing off her generous tits; he found them perfect and had already spent many nights masturbating to the thought of caressing them. He continued to study her, his eyes traveling down the line of her sleeping body, down her thighs and back up again to where her nightgown had ridden up enough to show she wasn't wearing panties.

He thought back to when this little peep show had begun. At first he just thought she was having a little fun showing off. He noticed that she would leave her door cracked open when changing, and at night too. He would be walking down the hallway to his room and see her door halfway open with her asleep in some very tiny outfits too. Her sheets would be pulled off of her, hiding nothing from sight. Her ass, so round and full, would peek out from the littlest panties imaginable. She began leaving the door cracked when she would shower also, and he even watched her sunning herself topless in the backyard.

He adjusted himself, his cock stiffening, begging to be released and touched. He sat down on the bed next to her and gauged her reaction. Her breathing didn't change and she didn't move. He didn't expect her to though. After all, she had had quite a bit to drink tonight. She had grown decidedly tipsy before retiring to her room. By the time he was ready for bed she'd had plenty of time to slip into a deep sleep.

Carefully he unbuttoned the rest of the buttons on the nightgown and gently pulled it to the sides of her so he could see her naked body. Her breasts were perfection, soft round orbs with large, light colored nipples. He imagined her nipples harding under his touch and had to adjusts his self again. He could see the dark triangle of hair surrounding her sex, her pussy peeking out from between half opened legs.

His hardened cock twitched in his pants just begging to be free. He obliged himself and unzipped his pants, taking his dick in his hands. He stroked himself and continued to watch her. He couldn't believe he was doing this, he shouldn't even be in her room. He shouldn't be stroking his cock and studying her mouth: slightly open, a tiny triangle of tongue exposed through lips made to wrap around a cock.

He stroked himself with firm hard strokes bringing himself closer and closer to release. This wouldn't be the first time he had spilled his seed on her floor. He had started sneaking in and rubbing himself off a few weeks ago and was having a hard time stopping. In fact he had started doing it more often, almost every night, becoming bolder with each nocturnal visit. At first he wouldn't get close, but just last week he had started pulling her clothes down so he could see more. The first time he had pulled her night shirt up so he could see her breasts he had came in his pants without even touching himself. Amazed, he had taken a shower and while cleaning up had marveled at how powerful of an orgasm he had had from just looking at someone. Was it because it was wrong? Something he shouldn't be doing and knew it?

Now he leaned in, close enough to her breasts that he could blow on them. Her nipples hardened immediately and she sighed gently in her sleep.

Reaching out he lightly touched her left breasts and began to gently maul her hard nipple. Faster his hand moved over his cock as he began to softly maul her tit flesh. His fingers began to dig into her breast, squeezing her delicate skin. She moaned and moved her head but stayed asleep beneath his wandering hand. Harder and harder he pumped his cock, which was twitching wildly in his hand. He moaned and moved his hand to her other breast, pinching her nipple and rolling it between his fingers. Harder he squeezed, gasping as he shot his load across the room and onto her floor. He squeezed her breast tight as he continued to come, finally releasing her as his orgasm subsided.

He tucked tucked his dick away and zipped back up before reaching over to redo her buttons. His eyes lingered as he finished the last button and gently pulled down the bottom of her nighty.

He stood up and grabbed some kleenex off her nightstand and wiped up his cum from the floor. Then walking out he closed the door softly behind him. He continued to his room and fell asleep imagining fucking her, the memory of her soft breasts fresh in his mind.

Down the hallway from his room she smiled and reached up to squeeze her tits, touching herself where he had touched her.

To be continued...