The Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally mostly out of frustration Jim got up and retrieved his lap top. After a few minutes he was so involved in reviewing the photos and videos Liz had so graciously uploaded for him. When he heard the door bell Jim looked up. The program on the TV was nothing he had started watching, and the time was 9. Wondering who might be calling at that hour Jim walked to the door. He was hoping it wasn't a neighbor wife looking for Liz.

When he opened the door he got a shock. There was Liz standing on the porch, but was she different. Her hair was pink. Jim had just got use to the short blond style but now pink? And another thing Liz was in a long coat. It fell well below her knees. And on her feet she wore some thick sole sandals that exposed bright pink toe polish.

After a moment of looking at his wife in this new fashion Liz spoke, "Hi, I'm Kandy. That's with a K. I come over cause somebody said you might need some company. You gonna invite me in or do I gotta go someplace else?"

Jim stepped back and invited her in. Liz walked to the hall table and picked up the $500.00. "I see you know what I cost." She looked hard at Jim, "This is my money isn't it?"

Jim just shook his head yes. Liz smiled. She took her coat off and laid it with her purse on the hall table.

Jim was just staring at her. Liz had dark heavy makeup all accented in pink. Her top was a tight revealing blouse that ended just below her breasts. It was easy to see the lower cups of the pink bra she wore. Her midriff was bare and the skirt was a hip hugger they started well below her navel. Not only was the skirt low on her hips it just did cover her ass.

"I hope you like what you got. I mean there was other girls that could come." She smiled, "But that's what I want to help you with. Somebody said you been without a while. I sure hope so cause I'm ready for some action."

Jim was still speechless. Liz looked at her watch, "Look honey you only got 5 hours. Well that's what you paid for. I don't care how we spend it but I'll do about anything you want."

Jim at that moment didn't care about the game, the money or her dress. He just wanted his wife. Stepping to her he pulled her into an embrace. It felt good to have her against him. Jim kissed Liz. She tried hard not to respond but she couldn't manage that. The kiss lasted longer then she wanted. It was not a lack of enjoyment, it was more trying to play her part.

When they broke for air she managed. "Wow boy, you do seem to be in need. Give a girl a drink before you sweep her off her feet.'

Jim took Liz to the den and made her a drink. She had asked for whisky, unusual for Liz. She took the glass and quickly drained it as Jim sipped his. "Now what's it you want first and I think you're Jim?"

"I just want you."

"I see and what part of me you want first big boy?"

Jim walked around the bar and picked Liz up in his arms. He carried her to their bedroom. He put her on the bed and began to tear off his clothes. When he was naked he found Liz kneeling ready to take him in her mouth. Jim didn't argue. For Liz never liked to do that for him. But as she played the part of 'Kandy' she was more than willing.

Jim stood back enjoyed the new found talent of Liz as she worked on him. Liz was only concentrating on his pleasure. She licked the tip of his cock and sucked it tightly between her lips. She massaged his balls with one hand as she used her other hand to stroke his length that wasn't in her mouth. Liz wanted to take her time and let her man enjoy the treat she had denied him too long.

Jim was straining to hold back but it had been too long. He wanted and needed to cum by other than his own manual attention. He fought the desire to hold Liz's head and rape her mouth. He didn't want to do that because it would rush the moment. But all too soon he was erupting with force into Liz's mouth. She didn't mind and held him between her lips till he was soft. Slowly she pulled away allowing her mouth to clean his cock as she did.

Looking up at Jim she smiled. "Guess that gets us started. Now let me get my clothes off and we'll do some real fun."

Jim watched as 'Kandy' stripped in front of him. He had seen Liz naked many times but something was a little different watching her removing her clothes that night. It was more like a strip tease then just taking her clothes off.

Liz didn't hurry and did her best to keep Jim interested with a lot of eye contact, smiles and teasing. When she was naked she waked to him and put her arms around his neck. She nibbles his ear lobe, blew in his ear, then whispered in a husky voice, "Big boy I want that cock in me. Take my pussy or ass, it's your for the next few hours."

Jim picked Liz up and put her on the bed. He looked down at the body. He saw her pubic hair. It was as pink as the hair on her head. Liz noticed. "Well you can't say the drapes and carpet don't match."

Jim didn't respond he just climbed between her spread legs. Jim was surprised when Liz slipped a condom on him. "Can't be too careful" she said. Jim didn't waste any more time and quickly thrust into a warm wet and willing pussy. Liz was doing her best to play a prostitute and talked dirty to Jim. She was doing all she could to get Jim off. She wanted to satisfy the man she had deprived for weeks.

Jim was attacking Liz like a savage brute, but she didn't complain. In fact she met each thrust with one of her own. Jim had a thought, this woman was so different than his wife that is might just be a double. As that thought crossed his mind he erupted and filled the condom deep in Liz's womb.

Jim collapsed on top of Liz completely spent. She hugged him close and whispered 'thank you' in his ear. In a few minutes Jim was on his back beside Liz. She had rolled onto her stomach and was snugged next to him. Liz was letting one hand tease Jim's limp cock.

Liz was doing all she could do to stimulate Jim. She talked to him and manipulated his cock. Liz wanted Jim at least one more time before she left. And she intended to leave at 2 that morning. Jim was paying for 5 hours with a whore and Liz intended to deliver the service she had taken the money for.

"Big boy you aren't quitting on me are you?" Liz asked.

"Just give me a minute. That really took a lot out of me. My wife has kinda cut me off for the last few weeks. I'm a little out of practice."

"Shame on that women. Tell you what, anytime you need a little... that woman you got won't put out, you just call me. I gladly take all you got." Liz remarked then added, "For a price."

"I guess I had better get busy if I want my money's worth!" Jim snapped.

"You just relax big boy. I'm the one to do all the work tonight." Liz kissed her way down Jim's stomach. Soon she had him in her mouth. It took more work to get Jim hard then either appreciated. When he was hard she again coated him with latex.

When Liz had her man hard she climbed on top of him and sank down impaling herself on his member. It somehow felt different to her. Jim seemed to fill her more and touch her in a way she had not felt in many years. Liz closed her eyes and worked to massage Jim with her sex. She took her time and would smile down at Jim as she 'fucked' her husband.

Several times she bent forward and offered her breasts to Jim. And the feel of his mouth on her nipples brought a tingle that energized her. She wanted to make this last, for she had just over three hours to go.

Jim didn't know what to think about this change in the woman he had married. But then again the last few weeks had been unique to say the least. All he wanted to do was lay back and enjoy what he was being so graciously given.

Liz was getting tired when Jim filled a condom in her pussy. She leaned forward and let their lips meet. The kiss was slow but rewarding. "Just a little kiss big boy, you know I can't get too attached to you. If I did I might come to see you without you paying." With that Liz gave a throaty laugh.

It took both a few minutes to recuperate. When Liz climbed off she stripped the filled condom off Jim. She also located the first one that had been discarded on the bed covers. Getting up to go to the bathroom she asked Jim if he wanted her to flush them, or did he have other plans. Jim understood and said he would take care of them later. He then got up to join Liz in the bathroom. Jim needed to pee. Liz helped him do just that. Afterwards she washed him clean.

Jim waited for her to do her business. Liz was a little embarrassed to have to pee in front of the man she had been married to for so many years, but she managed. That complete she made a show of washing herself with the same rag she had used on Jim.

Back on the bed Liz lay on her back with her legs spread in an invitation. Jim lay beside her and played with her body as he sucked her hard nipples. Later in the night Jim was making love to Liz slowly and tenderly. The coupling lasted half an hour. When they were finished they lay cuddled. They both dozed off.

Liz woke up and found she had just 15 left. She looked at Jim. He was sleeping so peacefully she debated on leaving him. But she didn't, she began to suck him off again. Jim woke half way through and began to fuck her face. Just at the stoke of 2 Jim shot a load of cum into Liz's mouth. She sucked him clean and got up.

Without a word she began to dress. "Where you going?" Jim asked.

"Big boy all you paid for was 5 hours and your time is up. I got other things to do now."

"Where you going at this hour?"

"No questions big boy, I didn't ask any about your life."

"But it's 2 in the morning?"

"Others got needs too! But if that wife of your cut you off, just call me. All I cost is 100 an hour. Here's my number, just leave a message for Kandy. Now I got to go, but remember I'll always available for you."

Jim tried to reason with Liz but she completed dressing and left.

Jim went to bed confused, a little angry but completely sexually satisfied.

He got up on Saturday and wondered the house. He found the guest room unlocked. He went in just to see why it had been off limits to him. He noticed nothing had changed except the closet had a locked door knob.

Jim passed the morning like most and was watching TV when he heard the garage door open. He got up to meet his wife in the hall. She came in with two suitcases and her computer case. She was wearing a business suite like she would wear to an important meeting. Jim was again a little shocked. Liz had black hair again. It looked as if she had just come from a beauty parlor. And her makeup looked more like she was going on a date then coming in from a seminar. She grabbed Jim and gave him a passionate kiss, "Jim I love you and have missed you so."

Jim responded, "I love you to babe, and I need you home with me. I don't ever want to be without you that long again."

"Really Jim you missed me that much?" Liz asked with tears in her eyes.

Jim held her and kissed her tear stained cheeks.

Liz pushed back and looked at her husband. "Jim I'm so glad to know you missed me. I found a book and have been reading it at the seminar. It's called "The Perfect Wife". I was published in the 60. I found it at a used book store. I think I understand what a wife should be now." Liz held up an old paper back that had seen a lot of use.

"Now I want to show you something, then ask you a favor before I show you the present I brought you. Will you take my bags to our room?"

In the room with her bags on the bed Liz began to unpack. From the first bag she removed a dozen pairs of her panties. She looked at Jim. "Jim can I show you something that I'm a little embarrassed about?"

Jim stepped up to her to see. Liz held up a pair of black panties. The crotch of the lingerie showed a lot of white stains. "Jim I have been thinking about you and what all I've missed every day I had to sit in those boring meeting. I messed up all my panties thinking about you. I'm so ashamed."

"Why are you ashamed? Unless you were thinking of another man!" Jim's jealousy was expressing himself.

Liz stepped to Jim and kissed him, "No Jim, you are the only man I ever want to touch me. In fact I have found a female doctor to change to so that no other man will see me. Tell me and I'll make that change. But how will you feel about a woman putting her hand on me there?" Liz didn't wait for an answer she kissed Jim and let her hands find his cock. He was hard.

Breaking the kiss, "Now the favor, will you trim my bush and shave my lips. I want to always be fresh and ready for you."

Jim helped Liz undress and was surprised to see her pubic hair dark again. He did enjoy trimming and shaving his wife. Until that day Liz had always refused to spend that effort on her nether lips.

The gift Liz had for Jim was a see thru gown. She wore it that night but the real present was Liz giving her body freely and completely to her man.

After a rewarding round of sex Jim propped up on one elbow and looked at Liz, "What was in that last box?"

Liz smiled, "I guess if I'm ever a neglectful wife again I'll have to play another game so you can find out."