The Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was going to explode. All of a sudden I felt Jane at my lap and she was pulling my cock out. She wrapped her now warm and slick mouth around my cock and started sucking and stroking it. It only took a few strokes and I was cumming long and hard in her mouth. She tucked me back into my pants and crawled out from under the table. Her tit was hanging out and her skirt was nearly to her waist. She adjusted her clothes and said,

"Gentlemen it has been fun and thank-you for the drinks but now I have to take my husband home and fuck his brains out." She held out her hand to me and I grabbed hold of it and I got up. The guys were stunned and their mouths were wide open in awe. Ron spoke first and said, "Lucky Bastard!" I looked at him and said, "Yes I am."

We headed for the door at a very quick pace holding hands. Everyone we passed was looking at Jane and I figured it was because many of them may have caught the show she was putting on. I looked over at her and she had cum running off of her chin. I reached over and wiped he chin and she looked at me and said in a very sweet tone, "Thank-You Baby."

We hit the door and were almost at a run to get to the car. She was removing her shirt as we went and by the time we got to the car she was naked except for her boots. I opened the door and let her in. I went very quickly to the other side. She had laid the seat back and had her hand shoved into her pussy and was already near an orgasm. I started the car and she started to moan and writhe on the seat. When we hit the highway to head home she was screaming, "OH SHIT, OH GOD, and started to shake violently and had an orgasm. When she was coming down she looked up and said, "Take the next exit." I took the exit and she said impatiently, "Turn right." We were turning into a State Park. She still had her hand in her pussy and was fingering her clit. She said, "Right there" pointing at a dark secluded empty campsite.

She got out and said, "I can not wait till we get home I have to have your cock in me now." She went over to the picnic table and bent over the edge and looked at me and said, "FUCK ME!" I dropped my pants to my knees and my already hard cock plunged into her wet pussy. Her pussy locked onto my dick like a vice. She was attempting to suck every inch of my cock into her pussy. I reached around her and grabbed both tits and was pumping in and out of her. I released one hand and took it to her swollen clit and was pinching it between my fingers. Her juices were flowing onto my hand and I kept slamming my cock into her. She was very loudly yelling, "YES, YES, YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!" And she then convulsed so hard her knees started to buckle and I grabbed her hips to hold her up. I turned her around and sat her on the edge of the table and entered her again. She wrapped her legs around my waist and in a few more strokes I was ready to explode again. She said, "Yes Baby cum for me. Cum in my pussy I want to feel your hot sperm in my pussy." I started to moan and let out an "OH SHIT!" and unloaded into her. She again used her pussy muscles to clamp down on my cock and it was my turn to have my knees buckle and she held me up with her legs.

I pulled out about the time the Park Patrol car was coming down the road. We ran to the car and got in and pulled away. We passed the Park Ranger and kept on going.

We got back onto the highway headed home and Jane said, "I am hungry. How about breakfast somewhere?" I said, "Yah, I am hungry too. There is a truck stop just up the road that serves breakfast all day we can go there." She replied too excitedly, "That will be perfect!"

When we arrived Jane said, "I better go to the ladies room and clean myself up a little you go ahead and get a seat at the counter." The restroom was inside the front door and Jane slid in there to clean up and I went to the counter to get a seat. There were about 15 truckers in the diner setting and talking of their adventures on the road. I was reading the menu when all of a sudden it got quiet and the truckers stopped talking. I looked up and saw why. Jane had come out of the restroom and was making her way across the diner to the counter. She was walking with an exaggerated swagger and a bounce in her step that made her breasts slowly bounce with her walk.

I heard one trucker make a growling noise and another whistled as she walked past. She had straightened her hair reapplied some makeup and washed the cum off of her legs where it had been running out of her pussy. I am sure her pussy was also cleaned up. She did look fabulous and it made me want to whistle at her. She walked up next to me and sat on the stool beside me. I heard one trucker behind us say, "Holy Shit!"

I told Jane I needed to wash my hands and I would be right back. I walked past the truckers and all eyes were still glued to the counter and my wife.

When I walked back to the bar I could see why it was so quiet and they were staring. Jane had sat down on the stool and her skirt was pulled up and you could see her naked ass sitting on the stool. Another trucker had come in while I was away and had sat down right next to Jane. I am sure he must of thought she was a "Lot Lizard" as the women around a truck stop are so commonly referred to. He was a big good-looking guy who could have been an NFL player instead of a trucker. He and Jane were chatting as I sat down. Jane introduced me to Chad and I shook his hand. Chad said, "So, you are the lucky guy whom she calls "My Husband?" I said proudly, "Yes sir that would be me."

Chad sat at the counter and chatted and ate with us. He had gotten more and more friendly as the meal went on and had his huge hand on Jane's thigh. We were done eating and Chad dropped a bomb on both of us.

He said, "Folks, I am not sure what you are into but any man who shows off his wife like you are has to be into something. I will pay you $200 for a naked blowjob from this good looking woman."

My heart skipped several beats and Jane turned and looked at me with a very surprised grin on her face. Chad then moved his hand up her thigh to within inches of her pussy.

I said stumbling, "Chad that is a very generous offer but" and Jane broke in and said, "Make it $300 and you have a deal." My jaw must have hit the counter top. I could not speak and my mind was going what the fuck did she say? Before I could say anything Chad said, "Lady you drive a hard bargain but I am sure it will be worth every penny. You have a deal." He said, "We can go to my truck." Jane said, "No, we will do it in the men's room. My husband has to be there that is one of the rules." Chad said, "Let's Go!"

They got up and headed to the restroom and Jane turned and said, "Come on Honey." I stood up and almost fell back down my knees were shaking and my legs felt weak and I could hardly catch my breath. It was one thing to hit on guys in a bar and suck their dicks but this was out and out getting paid for sex.

By the time I got it together they were disappearing into the men's room. I walked over and opened the door and Jane had already taken off her shirt and her big full breasts were rising and falling with her heavy breathing. She slipped her skirt off and went to one of the stalls and put the lid down and sat on the toilet. Chad walked into the stall and Jane reached for his zipper. She reached in and said, "Holy Shit your cock is as big as you are." She reached for his belt buckle and un-did his pants and pulled them down to his thighs. His cock was huge. It was at least 10 inches long and 3 or 4 inches in circumference. Jane grabbed hold of it with both hands and started pumping it. She opened her mouth wide and started to put it in her mouth and said, "Wait, give my husband the $300." Chad reached for his billfold and pulled out 3 $100 bills and handed them to me. I thought I am pimping out my wife now.

Jane then opened again and stuck the huge head of his cock into her mouth. She adjusted and took even more into her mouth and then started pumping it with both hands. Chad took one of his big hands and grabbed her tit and started to fondle it. Jane was pumping and sucking on his cock and I was watching this huge cock go in and out of my wife's tightly stretched mouth. About that time two more guys walked in and were watching and stood behind Chad. I thought Holy Shit they are waiting their turn.

Chad started to groan and now was pinching her nipple until it had to hurt but it seemed that it only turned her on more. Chad then jerked and grunted and shot his load into Jane's mouth. She did not get all of it and some of it dripped down her chin and onto her tits. Chad said, "Wow that was worth $300."

Chad stepped out of the stall and the next guy handed me $300 and stepped in. Jane looked at me and winked and pulled open this guys zipper and started to suck his cock. He was not nearly as large and she swallowed him whole and he quickly shot his load. The next guy gave me his $300 and stepped into the stall.

Chad had apparently informed his buddies of what was going on in the restroom because about that time 5 more guys came in the bathroom and stood in line waiting their turn. One by one each of them gave me $300 and one by one Jane sucked each of them off in her mouth.

The last one left the bathroom and I was standing there with $2400 in my hands. Jane came out of the stall with cum running off her chin and all over her tits, grabbed her clothes and my hand and we stepped through the hall to the ladies room. She said hoarsely, "FUCK ME NOW!"

I pushed her against the wall of the ladies room and reached for my belt to drop my pants. Jane grabbed my shirt and ripped it open popping off all of the buttons and pinched both of my nipples hard enough to make me jerk in pain then stuck one in her mouth. I finally got my pants down and my cock that had been hard through the whole ordeal was free. She literally jumped as I grabbed her and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I shoved my cock into her soaking wet pussy and she grabbed my shoulders and started riding my cock. Her back was against the wall as she hung on to me and we fucked. She was like trying to hang onto a wild animal as she rode me.

She started to scream, "OH FUCK, OH FUCK YEEEEEESSSSSSSS!" and she was cumming on my dick again tonight. My orgasm was near and I carried her to the counter top so I would not drop her when I came. I set her down on the counter top and she slid off my cock and down to her knees and sucked my dick into her mouth.

It only took a few strokes of her velvet lips wrapped around my cock for me to start to cum. She said, "Cum on my body Lover." I groaned and she pulled off my cock and started pumping it for all she was worth. When I came I shot the first load onto her lips and the second shot into her hair and the third she aimed at her tits.

She then stuck my sensitive cock into her mouth and cleaned me up with her tongue.

She stood up and if she was not a sight. She had fresh cum and dried cum on her face and tits. She looked in the mirror and said wildly, "Oh my God, if I don't look like a slut whore." She used the sink and paper towels to clean up with. She then pulled her clothes back on and we left the bathroom to head to the car.

The restaurant was nearly empty and all of her paying fans had left I guess to hit the road. They all had a memory to last a lifetime.

We stepped out into the morning breeze and it was just starting to get light in the eastern sky as the sun was coming up.

I opened the door for my little slut, whore wife and she turned and gave me a deep kiss. She said, "I Love You so very much." I looked deep into her eyes and said, "I Love You Too Babe."

12