The Game Ch. 02

Story Info
Tension in five parts. With closure.
3.3k words
4.66
14.6k
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday began the way Wednesday ended. My fingers between my legs.

This time though, I wasn't at all tired, and had woken from one of those dreams where you can't quite remember what it was about, but you knew it was rude, somehow.

My body remembered something about the dream though, because I was almost as damp as I had been the night before, and desperate to do something about it.

The morning was calm and warm, and I threw back the blankets, lay on my back and propped my head up on a couple of pillows so I could see what I was doing.

I straightened my legs first of all, and then slowly pulled them up towards my butt, spreading my knees gradually, exposing my pink wetness to the air, and to my eager hands.

I could never quite figure out why, but I came much harder when I could see what I was doing. I liked to watch my fingers flicking in and out of my pussy, stroking up and down my labia, tickling over my dark thatch. I liked to see my fingers glistening with my moisture, to smell that odour which only an aroused woman can exude.

Somehow I was able to daydream at the same time, imagining that it wasn't my own fingers doing the walking; that someone else was encouraging me to open my legs; that there was a fat cock or a swift tongue caressing me.

And somehow, this time at least, it all worked. Images of guys, and glistening pussies, and fingers, penises, nipples and straining muscles danced before my head, and after hardly any time, I came, strong and clear, grunting helplessly with the pleasure, twitching in time to my pulsing groin.

I felt so great I'd have happily started all over again, but my concentration was broken by the clangour of my alarm clock, and by time I'd bashed it severely in punishment, I'd lost enough of the urge that I decided to get up and ready.

I debated the need for a shower, and decided eventually that I'd better. Horny girls smell, and while it's nice at the time, stale arousal doesn't work for me.

Soon I was in the shower, in that state of bliss that isn't close to sex, but is wonderful just the same. My long hair was under the spray, washing off the shampoo, when suddenly the events of yesterday came flooding back. I realised then that my dream was about the same thing.

Suddenly I was terrified. Not all of me though. Part of me was horny again. Not horny enough to do anything about it, but buzzing a little. Nicely. I tried to balance that with the fear, and got nowhere. I never did.

Finishing my shower, I headed for the wardrobe, knowing full well that I was going to go ahead and wear the skirt.

In the end, after some consideration, and not a little wondering about who might have accosted me, I wore a blue tank top, and a pair of matching panties. Two reasons for this. First off, Ray bought these for me. A part of me wondered if it might be him I was dressing for, so it seemed appropriate. The second reason was a little ludicrous. I wondered if perhaps blue panties under a blue skirt would be a little more difficult to see. I needn't have bothered. The blue didn't match, and the skirt was too short to be able to avoid being seen, at least now and then.

I stood in front of the mirror for a while, jiggling and twirling, watching the effect. If I was careful, I could keep things decent most of the time, and possibly I could claim I thought it would be alright. Just. I was going to get hell about this.

Of course, there was always the option to change my mind, and put something else on, but I'd agreed, and I didn't go back on my word easily. Anyway, to be honest, which I usually was with myself, I liked the buzz.

I decided to go ahead with it, and made my way to the kitchen. No one was there, as usual, and I grabbed some breakfast, and headed down to classes. I had swapped backpacks, and walked calmly back through the park where so much had happened yesterday, even stopping to twirl around the spot from which I'd been dragged into the bushes.

I felt really good, and it showed.

Hitting a good stride the rest of the way there, I skipped up the steps of the admin building, and headed for my locker to swap some books. It wasn't until I got to the main entrance that I realised I should have taken my time on the steps, if I didn't want to show off my panties. I didn't really care though.

There were only a few people strolling back and forth as I reached my locker. Just as well, because as I opened it I was presented with a large piece of paper taped up inside; a message printed on it in a large font.

I quickly closed the locker door, suspicious of everything today, but not without cause. I opened the door again slowly, just far enough to read the note.

Thanks Heather

Love the skirt. You look so hot!

Now lose the panties. Here. Now. Yes, really. It's not like you don't have plenty more.

You said you'd play the game. Did you think it would all be easy?

Toss them in the locker, and carry on with your day.

I promise I won't make any more demands of you. Well, not today.

Now, Heather!

Okay, first read, and I just laughed. There was no way. By the time I got through it a second time, I wasn't so sure. Once more, and I was looking around me, checking for an opportunity.

Suddenly there wasn't anyone in sight, and I slipped my shoes off, hoisted my skirt up at the sides, and yanked the blue bikini panties down my legs, flicking them off one foot back into my hands. I threw them into the back of the locker without hesitating, walked back onto my shoes, and tried to pull my skirt down.

It didn't move very far, and I was very nervous. The buzz, though, had stepped up a notch, and I knew I was going to continue. I swapped the books I'd come for in the first place, and headed for my first lecture, walking carefully, feeling very naked, very naughty, and oh so very horny.

I arrived at my first class, and sat with my good friend Annie. She was the best thing about history class. The lecturer was appalling. Under normal circumstances I could fall asleep in here. Annie's whispered chatter stopped that.

As I expected, Annie stared at me as I walked in, grinned, and said nothing. After I sat down, she gossiped about everything that could possibly have happened since we last caught up a couple of days before, and I actually forgot about my state of dress for a while.

Not for long though. Halfway through the lecture, I noticed that the lecturer kept looking my way. I looked around a few times, wondering what he was looking at, and then realised. It was me. I'd chosen just the wrong place to sit, and after I'd relaxed with Annie, I'd forgotten to watch so carefully where my knees were. I sat up abruptly, pushing the little skirt as best I could between my thighs, and tried to remember to keep my knees tight together.

I looked over at Annie, and she grinned again.

"You okay, Heather?"

"Oh, yeah, fine. Just fine."

"You paying attention to Fatso?"

"Not really. You?"

"Heather, Inever listen to him."

"Well, why do you show up then?"

"Huh? Well... I don't really know. I'm going to fail the subject."

"No."

"Yeah, I will. I don't have a clue what he's on about."

"I've got some notes. Not many. But some. We could go over them, Annie."

"You think?"

"Yeah, sure. You want to?"

"I wouldn't mind."

"I'll sort something out."

"Yeah? Cool."

"Yeah, I... Oh, oh. Watch out Annie."

'Fatso' was staring at us again, and not because of my skirt this time. He was glaring, because we'd made too much noise. I made a cutting sign, drawing my finger across my throat, to indicate we wouldn't cause any more trouble. I was surprised he let us stay. Normally he threw out talkers with no mercy.

I sat quietly, pretending to listen to him, and realised that he probably let us stay because he was looking up my skirt. I'm sure I blushed brightly at that point, but I didn't move. I sat there, and replayed the events of last night through my mind.

I was much more careful when we left the lecture hall, suffering from all the mixed feelings I had when I walked in, and an additional dampness that verged on leaking. I was pretty sure that was psychological, but what if I was wrong?

Annie was unfortunately not joining me for my next class. She said she has something she had to do, so I said goodbye to her outside, promising to get back in touch about the history notes.

You know, it's a very strange feeling sitting through an entire lecture on biology, with a short skirt, no panties, and damp thighs. My mind wasn't really on it, so I was probably even worse when I left there, and headed back up to the library with my books, and a vague intention to do some studying.

I found the library was almost full, and the only seat I could find was at a table with a number of other people I didn't know. With my knees directly facing the issues desk, you can imagine what I thought every time anyone looked in my direction.

After about twenty minutes, having said hi to a few people who wandered past, and really trying to study, I started to feel much more strongly that I was in danger of leaking, and decided I had to go and check it out, and probably do something about it. I finally saw someone I could trust my books with, and asked her to watch my stuff while I popped out to the ladies.

I stood uncertainly, and headed around the corner towards the bathroom. There was no queue, just for a change, and I found a vacant stall, went in and sat down.

I swear I never intended more than checking out the situation, and cleaning up, and I lifted my skirt up to deal with it, but as soon as I touched my dampness with some tissue, I knew I had more work to do.

I waited a few minutes, until I was sure the bathroom was empty, dropped the paper, spread my knees further apart, and attacked myself.

Fingers from both hands delved deep inside, spreading and caressing, delighting in the feel of the damp slippery skin, and the tingle that was rising in my most private parts. It's times like this that I cease to have a vagina, lose my labia, forget completely about anything whatever, apart from the arousal, manipulation, and release of my wet, hot, throbbing cunt. My fingertips flicked over my clit directly, teasing it, forcing it into submission. Clitoral seduction can hardly take very long under these circumstances, and in a very short time I came to a shattering climax, rising up from the seat to try and stem the groan that was escaping from my throat.

The combination of the long period of arousal, the naughtiness of my dress, and the chance of discovery all added to the almost painful release, and I just stood there and shuddered, silently glorying in the feeling, panting desperately.

Eventually I calmed down a little, took some more paper, and cleaned up as I had planned from the start. It still felt nice to touch myself down there, but without any urgency. I could definitely have gone another round, but I remembered that someone was waiting for me outside, and resisted the urge.

I flushed and left the stall, checked that I didn'tlook like a raging animal in the mirror, washed and left the bathroom.

The book watcher gave me a strange look, and I couldn't decide if it was my skirt, the length of time I'd been in the bathroom, or some strange look on my face. I felt so good that I decided I didn't care, and just answered her look with a smile.

I managed maybe another half an hour of study before calling it quits and heading out for some lunch.

Another lecture filled in my afternoon, and eventually I made it back to my locker, still aroused, but not dangerously so. I really liked some of the looks I got during the afternoon, and wondered if I might get a phone call or two as a result. Then I realised what kind of a girl they must think I am if they do, and I didn't care. I just hoped I got the calls.

I wondered at least a little what might happen when I got back to the locker, and I waited until I had a little privacy before opening it. I was right to be cautious, because this morning's note had been replaced with a new one.

I know I promised no more demands today, but I have a request.

Could you please leave them off until you get home? I know you've enjoyed it, why not finish it off properly?

No pressure.

Birch.

P.S. You know where we met yesterday? I have left a present there for you. You'd better hurry. I don't think you want someone else finding it.

Oh, I was right to trust you. Nice top.

Somehow I knew I needed to hurry, and I fair flew down the steps to the street, careless after all of this, my skirt flying around all over the place. I came to my senses down at the street, and set a firm but not ridiculous pace back to the park, pausing on the path as a couple of people wandered past me, before beginning my search for whatever Birch had left for me.

It didn't take me long. Perched in the fork of a tree was an envelope. Large, brown, and with 'Heather' printed on the front of it. My trials weren't over though, because the envelope was too high off the ground for me to reach it.

Generally, I'm enthusiastic enough about tree climbing, but the way I was dressed I didn't think it was really an option. I did however think that I might be able to jump high enough to grab it. That was also a risk, obviously, but it seemed the lesser one.

I strolled back to the path and looked both ways before running to the tree trunk and leaping for the envelope. I got it on the third try, but only just, knocking the corner of the envelope with a finger. The brown package wobbled to the side, and fell to the ground.

Unfortunately, it wasn't closed terribly securely, and a number of pieces of paper fell from it on the way. I looked idly at them for a moment before realising what they were. They were photographs. Large ones. Full colour. Of me! And they were taken today.

The scenes I could see littering the grass were pictures of my legs, my short skirt, my complete lack of panties. I fell to the ground and stared gathering them up, not looking at the pictures any more, but stuffing them back in the envelope as quickly as I could. Just as I got the last of the incriminating rectangles hidden from sight, a couple of girls walked past, heading down the path the same way as I was going.

Somehow I managed to stand again, watching the girls and wondering what they had seen, both the photographs and my bare butt on my mind. The girls gave me a strange look, and then continued down the path. I was just relieved that I didn't know them, and therefore didn't need to explain myself.

Collecting my backpack, grinning to realise it was becoming a habit here, I stuffed the envelope inside with my books and continued home.

When I arrived there, a couple of my housemates were in the kitchen, just for a change, and had actually cooked a meal.

I was invited, which is just short of a demand in our house, to stay and eat with them. I told them I'd be back in a moment, went to my room and dropped the backpack on my bed, very conscious of my desire to look at the rest of the pictures, but managing to resist.

I changed into some jeans, and panties would you believe, in order not to give the boys the wrong idea, and washed up before heading back out to the kitchen.

The guys had apparently noticed that I'd been a little distracted the last few days, and decided I needed some diversion from the events of the world, so after we finished dinner I found myself 'invited' out to the movies with them as well. Both of the guys were nice, and I'd made it clear on previous occasions that I didn't fancy either of them, so it was just a fun evening. The movie was followed by a late coffee before we headed home.

I really did have fun the whole evening, but a part of me was wondering the whole time what the rest of the photos looked like. I couldn't wait to get home, and have a proper look at them. Eventually, we all decided we'd had too much caffeine, and headed back to the house. I thanked the boys profusely, assured them that I'd had a great time, kissed them both on their cheeks, and escaped to my bedroom. I had to admit, fancy or not, the way I'd been just lately I'd have been tempted to invite one of them back to my room, if it wasn't for my need to check my backpack. Yes, it did cross my mind that perhaps they had something to do with all the rest of this, but it just didn't seem quite their style.

I managed to visit the bathroom and lose some of the processed coffee, clean my teeth, undress, and climb into bed before I dragged the photos out of the envelope.

I was stunned. About twenty photos of me. Eight by ten glossies. My face wasn't in any of them. Legs, knees, skirt... and a number of shots where I obviously didn't manage to keep my knees together. Looked like the biology lecture, and some from the library.

I'm sure I would normally have been thoroughly embarrassed and disgusted, but my state of mind wasn't normal tonight, and they had the opposite effect. I was proud of being brave enough to do that, and happy with the results.

I was also, if it was possible, even more turned on than I had been at lunchtime, just after one of these photos was taken.

So my day ended much the way it began, but much more slowly. I turned some music on quietly, as a disguise as much as anything, turned the lights down a little, sat cross-legged on the bed, perused the photos, remembered the feelings, recalled the bathroom episode, and played with myself.

It was very casual, calm, and not heading anywhere. It was the journey I was looking for this time, not the destination, and when the first orgasm sneaked up on me, I was genuinely surprised. The second one I was ready for, and it made me sleepy.

I managed to collect up the photos once again, turn off the music and lights, and lie down in bed before completely running out of energy. I had one last thought as my eyes closed slowly. I hadn't been given any instructions for the next day. I was sure the game wasn't over, but my day was.