The Game Ch. 02

Story Info
Voyeurism, infidelity, and jealousy.
1.5k words
17.8k
3
1

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: The Ex

One day, months later, she receives a letter, sent to her mother's old address, from a male friend who moved away a year or so. As she explains it, they were together as a couple; her simply lived with her and her mom for awhile. Though she keeps old love letters in a box and I know they were a couple, I say nothing, remaining silent. In the letter he asks if he might stay for a few nights, not realizing she is engaged and lives with me.

She, hesitantly, asks if I would be upset, assuring me that he is just a friend and always has been. Although I found the second page of the letter, where he says he still loves and misses her, I'm not supposed to know this, so I figure I'll test her and agree that a couple nights on our couch will be o.k.

So the day comes and he arrives on my day off, Sunday. He is short, thin, and blond, maybe twenty years old with long hair and a good physique. We talk until she gets home in the afternoon and we all have a drink or two and share stories, then, she and I excuse ourselves and go to bed, making sweet, quiet love before we fall asleep together.

Now, knowing that she has stretched the truth about him, I had borrowed a small web-cam from work and had set it up, hidden on my nightstand. I get up at six a.m., get ready for work by six forty-five, and wake her with a loving kiss before I go. He appears to be sounding asleep as I lock the door and leave.

I am tortured, yet anticipant, at work and call every hour or so to check on her. She is fine, watching television with him on her first day off. When I arrive home things are mostly normal, although they give each other sidelong looks when I appear to be looking away.

We go to bed late, but, after some convincing, she and I make love and fall asleep. She was creamy, wet, and hot to the touch, yet fairly tight, so I am confident enough, though I switch tapes and start recording before I shower, so as not to forget on the way out.

This time I only call once or twice, but come home early to surprise them, but they are simply sitting on the couch. We talk into the night, then fall asleep.

The next day she works, I work, and he is leaving to go spend a night or two at his parent's house. We say goodbye and part ways.

It is the next Saturday before I can sit, alone, and view the tapes. Being confident, I expect to find nothing, yet, as soon as I leave, he is there, sitting on the edge of my bed and talking to her. After a few minutes his hand moves under her blanket and he begins to caress her leg, then the blanket comes off and she is completely naked, not the way she sleeps. They begin to kiss madly, hungrily as he takes off his shirt, then stands as she helps him out of his pants and then his boxers.

He is slightly muscular, without much body hair, and I hit pause as his boxers hit the floor. It is obvious he is erect, but he is small, thick, yet short, he is a mere five and a half inches, maybe, in length. But, as I continue to watch, I can see it is still an old friend as she quickly grasps it and begins to stroke him. As he leans forward and kisses her firmly, they fall backward onto the bed, and in one swift motion he is inside her, pumping fervently. Her body was quaking with the impacts of his libido, her hands searching and caressing his chest and back as he rises and grasps her spread legs, pulling her to him and pushing himself inside her roughly.

They are on fire, though it is quick, it is full of excitement and longing. I am so jealous I could scream. As she does right before he shudders and lies still upon her. Their embrace lasts as long as their encounter and, when they separate, he takes her by the hand and they disappear for half an hour.

When they finally re-appear they are both wet from the shower. Still naked, she falls invitingly onto the bed, and he, being shrunken from the water and exposure is receded and small as he stands before her, proud of what little he has as he smiles down at her.

Suddenly she gets up and runs off camera, but returns in seconds with the phone in hand. I realize she must be talking to me, my first call to check on her. Now I realize why her answers were mostly mm-hmm and uh-huh as she begins to tongue his tight package while still listening to me. I see her mouth envelop his manhood as she stares lovingly into his eyes and smiles up at him. With an "I love you" she quickly hangs up and tosses the phone to the side.

As she moves back to the middle of the bed I see that he is fully erect again and, as she falls back, she grabs him and guides him into herself. An instant expression of pleasure crossed both of their faces upon penetration and they buck wildly together.

This time it lasts much longer, he kissing her pink, swollen nipples as he bangs away, still full of energy and speaking into her ear as they move back and forth. Finally he climaxes and they separate. Dressing themselves out of camera shot and that is all for the Monday tape.

I am eager to see the following day's tape, but with all the watching and re-watching she will soon be home, so I must wait until tomorrow to see the rest.

Knowing that I was playing the fool, it was very difficult to be cool and not question her. She is distant and "not in the mood" tonight. Although she was ready for a third shot last Monday before bed, I am confused and miserable.

She gets up early, showers, and is gone to work before I wake. As soon as I do, I strip bare, turn down the air-conditioner, and place Tuesday in the machine. Now, that morning, I showered, which is not my routine, and, just to be sure I didn't forget to start taping, I started the machine beforehand.

As I walk out of the bedroom to go shower, he sneaks in and wakes her, though they quietly argue for a minute, he does spend a few short minutes between her legs, licking and fingering her swiftly, only to run off as he hears the shower stop. After a moment, I re-appear and dress for work while she remains still until I kiss her goodbye and walk off.

Not five minutes later, he is back and they are both laughing and soon they are naked and fucking full-steam, making a mess of the bed and writhing and rolling together in union for twenty minutes or so.

This time she declines the shower and rolls over as he leaves. He returns, wet from the shower and naked, to lie in bed with her for a while before rolling her over and taking her again.

Much later, Just before I arrive home, they hurriedly come back to the bedroom and he bends her over the end of the bed, still half dressed, and starts to pound into her again and again, barely getting off before the tape runs out, it's an eight hour.

I am livid, she is a cheater and a whore to be had by anyone, I thought at the time. What was further unsettling is how badly it turned me on to watch, over and over, as he fucked her in my own bed. No wonder she did not want to on Tuesday evening, two men and six times in a twenty-four hour period, she was fulfilled, and in no need of my assistance.

I am hurt, I put the tapes away and try to act normal, though I am distant and she does ask if I'm all right. I simply could not get over how ready she was that first time, hell every time. But the first was the worst, being naked and waiting for his move, taking his tiny prick into her mouth and hands so quickly, ready to risk our love for a man who is leaving soon and who is not interested in loving her forever. Only willing to give her his cock and then move on.

Now it seems obvious that when she took off early on Thursday, to see her mom, she must have met him to say goodbye.

Weeks pass and I begin to forget and try to forgive her. I watch her closely and tape her days off, but, other than recording her beautifully masturbating, spread-wide and rubbing off on two fingers, it is uneventful and she spends her days off alone.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dump this cum-slut as quick as possible!

We hope some extreme form of revenge in the works for this cum-slut. Please do not allow the husband to wimp out on this bitch!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Game Ch. 01 Previous Part
The Game Series Info

Similar Stories

You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Flirting at the Hotel Bar Wife flirts while hubby watches, goes further than expected.in Loving Wives
After Party Gone Awry Jeff loses bet with longtime friend and pays a steep price.in Loving Wives
What Was I Thinking? Husband's efforts to turn his wife into a hotwife backfires.in Loving Wives
Beware of What You Wish For Wife goes on platonic date with husband's smooth boss.in Loving Wives
More Stories