The Game Ch. 02

Story Info
A family are kept as prisoners in their own home.
3.8k words
3.98
89.8k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master carried me in his powerful arms back to my cell and lay me down on the bed by my mother. I remember feeling very safe and sleepy. I said goodnight and he said goodnight Alice before departing.

I passed out and woke the following morning. My family sat on the floor in a circle eating leftovers from last night. They left me a plate but I told them I wasn't hungry.

I wanted to tell them about last night - how strangely amazing an experience it was. Perhaps one needed to be in a state of hunger and disorientation to understand it I'm not sure. I felt guilty that I had eaten so much.

I was exhausted soon after waking up and decided to spend the day just napping. I recall one time I was woken up I warned my father not to use assumptions anymore as he seemed primed for another meeting and then I drifted off to sleep again.

I awoke to a special call; an eagle. I thought I wouldn't hear that this late on. For some reason, I wanted everyone to be asleep. As I poked my head up, it was a bit dark. Eventually my eyes adjusted and I could make out two figures on the floor. Josh was lying behind me. I leaned over his face and kissed him wholeheartedly on his burning cheek. I loved my little brother more now than ever before. I hadn't seen him all day because I was asleep. He looked so sweet and innocent right now. I tucked his shorts inside his pants as they were sticking out and sat on the edge of my bed wondering exactly what time it was.

I bypassed the strewn corpse-like bodies below me with a few well placed movements of my dainty little toes and went towards the door. This time I opened it without care for its temper. If anyone woke up I would tell them to go back to sleep, it wasn't that hard. No one was strong enough to argue anymore. If anything, I was now physically superior to my father which he might not want to hear me say in front of anyone. I understood that, since I was a girl and my role was different. Still, I knew how to look after myself as I had helped to hunt, kill and strip an elk several times in recent years -- no easy task considering stripping a beast of its hide and flesh was wrapped around the parameter of a time constraint.

It had been almost a month since we were imprisoned now and I was sure we were running low on food. They would need to hunt if they did not have any money. I could show them if they were willing. I would do anything just to see the light again.

I could hear the sounds of conversation and laughter as I reached the end of the corridor. I took in a few deep breaths as I entered the room that led to the kitchen. Like yesterday evening all three were seated. It was a picture of deja vu.

I came and stood by the chair opposite to Daddy.

'May I join you?' I asked.

'You may.' Daddy replied with a hand gesture indicating me to take a seat.

'Can I begin?' I asked politely.

'Yes.' Said Jesus.

I was not shy this time round and made sure my plate was full and drowned in gravy. I was impressed with the cooking and wondered how they prepared the meals. Mother might want to know the technique. Silly thoughts again continued to settle at the front queue of my mind and I had to address them or think them just to stay sane, whatever they were. Some, granted, were excessive and unlike me, but I figured it was all down to a lack of oxygen in my head, a lack of vitamin D that came from natural light and so on. All the assurances in the world did not seem to be enough, nor did making them stop me from thinking all of the unwanted thoughts swimming around inside and the many more that were to follow.

I promptly stuffed myself in the knowledge of the chores ahead. I decided that, I wanted to play the game more and try and be more interested in what they wanted. The more I gave them what they wanted the sooner they would leave. At the same time, I would gladly be their prisoner forever if it meant that my family were safe. I just knew that they couldn't do something like that, because it wouldn't make sense. Especially if this was just a game, it was a cruel one that only benefited them. Maybe we were just a product of they're amusement, but I had to swallow my pride and accept that, and accept it quickly.

After I was done, I worked my way around the table filling plates as requested, starting with Daddy. He pulled out and I plumped myself down on his lap and began feeding him big cuts as he liked them. I liked to ensure his mouth was full and that each bite was enjoyed. Sometimes gravy would dribble down his chin and I would wipe it with a tissue. Like yesterday, he had some wood but I didn't mind. It was part of the furniture. Besides I had felt Elk dick that was bigger. The only difference was I hadn't sat on the lap of an Elk that was sporting a pair of pants so I couldn't compare properly.

When I was done with him I moved on to Jesus. I sat and covered his bulge by pressing my butt into it as much as I could. I was embarrassed because I could smell my body and didn't know why my mind was highlighting it now. I just knew I needed to take a nice long bath. Anyways, he wasn't sniffing so, I didn't bring it up.

I fed Jesus and noticed I was becoming chatty all of a sudden.

'How is that?' I would ask him anticipating a response; hoping for good news.

'Good.' He replied 'Good.'

I felt happy and started putting my other hand underneath the fork to stop spillages for every bite I fed him. It was a new technique that Daddy probably noticed as he did not receive it. He would see it tomorrow.

I tossed my long hair to one side and fed Jesus his last mouthful's. He smiled at me and I smiled back; sometimes I had to pretend like I was more focused because my cheeks were feeling rosy. When I was done I noticed Master was going to get another cold meal for the 2nd night running. Again I apologized and scooted my body right up against his like before and noticed a growth in his pants. As long as it was hard I guessed I was forgiven.

I was not sure quite what it all meant, but I had heard that some African men had big ones; like baby elephant trunks. I wasn't too sure I wanted to find out either way.

Afterwards we all danced and as I tired Master carried me back to my cell.

'I hoped so far I have been a good prisoner.' I whispered with a long yawn.

'You have been great.' He told me, laying me down gently and brushing hair from my face. Then he left me.

I was still weak and hoped to put my weight back on quickly so I could be stronger and more useful. I don't know, I guess I had to be strong; I did not want to be helpless.

I felt a weight on my chest and noticed it was my brother's hand that hand tapping me, perhaps to figure out who had landed beside him. I turned to face him.

'Bro?' I began. 'Are you awake?'

'Hmm... Kinda.' He murmured under a deep heavy breath. He yawned and brought himself in line with my face in the darkness. I could feel his nose against mine and see his eyes and an outline of his face. I placed a hand at the back of his neck and ran my fingers up and down his spiked hair. Staring into his eyes I mainly saw a reflection of me. In such shadows, his face seemed to change every time I blinked.

'You're not so cheeky nowadays.' I observed.

'You know how it is.' He smiled.

'How is it?' I asked not quite awake to the conversation.

I grabbed a clump of his hair at gave it playful tugs. We enjoyed an aggressive rivalry and it was all good fun. Because he acted younger he felt he had to hit me harder or slap me with extra pizazz when he had play fights and because I was a girl I felt I had to match his strength. At the same time I was always holding back. You know - kid gloves would never come off. I had inherited my mother's maternal instincts and was more of a mother to Josh than Abilene in some respects.

As a kid he was your typical category; afraid of the dark and a bed wetter. But he would come to sleep with me instead of mum for some reason. Now if he had some kind of concern or fear he came to me first. I prefer that he came to me because I liked to feel like I was somehow useful. But we also share a lot of affection for one another, a bond that was inseparable.

'Every time we see one another, the other is asleep.' He protested weakly.

'But now we are both awake.' I pointed out.

I wrapped a leg over my brothers and pulled him into me so I could press my body against his. I was feeling quite nippy and had an urge to embrace my little brother as I hadn't had one in a while.

'Sibling hug?' He checked.

'Right now, ' I said with my breath bearing down on his lips. 'I just want you to hold me really tight.' I told him.

He kept his legs closed but snaked an arm around my back until he reached a shoulder to plant his fingers on. He pulled me in till my breasts were spilling out over him and our lips were nearly touching but not quite. I could feel his heart beat and his chest heaving and taste his breath on my wet lips.

'Is this ok?' He asked, his lips constantly flicking against mine.

I began caressing his cheeks. 'Go to sleep.' I said.

He closed his eyes and I petted his sweet skin like it was in need of constant stimulation. I brought my knee in to feel his worm, but the stiffness alerted me to the impact my presence was having on my twin. His cock was rock hard but he did not move or flinch. I left my knee on it to see how long it would take to soften and shrivel but it didn't. I stroked his neck up to the ear and was in a playful mood but I decided to ease the pressure on my knee and eventually he drifted off. When he was snoring I put my hand against his crotch and it was no longer erect. I gave it a sisterly squeeze, kissed his cheek and then lay there wondering how to get to round the table faster so that Master could get a hot meal. I could not do it by myself. The only person who could help was Abilene. I couldn't imagine Josh or dad sitting on their laps, pressing down on their bulges, feeding them their meals. I had heard that these things happened in places, like in prisons, where stronger men had the weaker ones on a leash. I did not want dad or Josh to be treated like that, I really didn't.

***

In the morning, I got up and knocked on the common room door. Jesus opened it and welcomed me in. I asked if I got perhaps have a bath as normally we were provided with a bucket of water a day.

'Ok, but take it with one other person.' Daddy told me.

He added that it was actually in everyone's interest now to think hygienically and that we could have two filled tubs a day. Meaning two had to share on both slots. Dad wouldn't share with Josh so they would skip a day but I and mum were happy to share.

I figured they had realized we needed to pump water from a local river, but weren't sure how to do it. We ran on quotas and also had a well not far off the other path that led out behind the house. I could get there in 5 minutes on a paced jog.

Mum was pleased to hear about the bath bonus and asked Josh and Bill if they wanted to go first. Typically, she always asked the boys first. Normally, they turned down first dibs. Men just weren't as bothered about odor in the same. Josh always stunk but I wouldn't refuse a hug from him or an embrace as I was used to his scent and it wasn't something that bothered me all that much.

We promptly made our way to the bathroom and kept the door open out of fear of some sort of unconsidered insecurity our captors might have. If they saw an open door they would know we were transparent and not trying to plot against them. That was the theory anyway.

Abilene ran the bath and we stood facing away from the mirrors not wanting to know what state we were in. She passed me the only towel that was available but I declined. I opened the laundry basket and retrieved a used towel. It was wet and had the damp scent of one of them on it, I wasn't sure, but I had to use it when I was coming out to hide my modesty.

We removed our clothes in front of one another. It was an interesting experience as we both paid close attention to each others naked bits for the first time. My mother was especially curious and inquisitive and I was really flattered by the attention. I had a long straight upper body and short lower body, which wasn't really curvy; more boyish. My breasts were like two water dispenser cones, and about the same size and dimensions. I had a hairy muff like my mother and a round ass that stuck out proudly. My brother called it 'porno butt' and 'buff' but I don't know what those terms meant. My back was sleek and over it hung down my long light brown hair.

My mother in comparison was a chubby woman with a nice pair of drooping tits, a sticky out belly, with a fold that hid her privacy and what I thought was a nice enough body for her 54 years.

We held hands as we strolled over to the tub and I waited for her to get in first and then I followed.

The water was nice and hot and it was nice to feel it fizz and burn again my skin again. I sat myself down on one side and rested my legs on my mother's pillow thighs. Her motherly hands held my feet and held them firm. Her fingers slid between the gaps and cleaned my toes at a leisurely pace - Her fingers felt inviting.

'You look stronger hon.' Mum told me as the steam rose between us.

'We gonna be alright.' I assured her.

'I know we will hon, I know we will. God has been good to us so far.'

'I'm gonna wake you in the evening, ok.' I told her.

'Ok.' She replied acceptingly.

We shared an understanding of sorts. She knew when I had a plan and always followed it by following me.

There was a creak and the door opened. At the entrance was Jesus. He looked at us both for a moment before coming inside and making his way to the sink.

'My apologies.' He said turning his face to greet mine.

'For what?' I lied, knowing it was for looking at our naked bodies.

He smiled. When he was done he picked up a bar of soap and placed it on my out stretched hand. I smiled and opened up my body so he could see my hard pointy cones. I just wanted accept anything he requested, even if he had not asked I could now see it in his wandering eyes. They wandered lower still, to inspect what was below the surface of the water and had a good visual grope of my mother.

'Do you mind if I take a leak?' He asked

'Not at all,' I and mother replied at the same time.

'Good.'

He lifted up the seat, pulled down his pants and whipped out this beast of a snake. I gasped as it hung out like Gonzo; possibly 11 inches long and floppy. I had not seen many male genitalia before; only my fathers and what came on TV but this was astonishing. Easily dwarfing my fathers little prick. I saw it once when, like Jesus, I walked into the bathroom while he was taking a leak a long time ago.

Jesus held his pole and began to urinate. We both watched with utter fascination as the stream flew out into the bowl transfixed by the strange spell it had on us. My mother was more affected as she was stroking my feet with some meaningful intensity and trying to wrap her fingers around my thin legs as she stroked up and down against my calf's; her eyes locked on Jesus' massive member.

He looked over a lot and at mother rather than me. I wasn't sure why I had a stupid feeling that I could not place; why I was jealous. I lifted up my mother's feet to bring them above surface and soaped them both.

Jesus drained his bladder. Shook off the remaining drops, and flushed the toilet. Then he put his cock back in his pants and bid us farewell. Mum waved and then turned to me. We continued bathing each other as if nothing happened and it felt that way.

We bathed till the water was cold and then helped dry each other off. We wrapped towels around our bodies, picked up our clothes and returned to our cell.

***

In the evening, I awoke and realized I had slept in my towel wrap. I noticed a boner on my dads pants. I put my hand on Josh's crotch and it was hard as well. I gave it a playful squeeze and he curled up as if not wanting to be disturbed. I woke up Abilene and she followed me hand in hand down the corridor. We were both in our towel wraps and had not considered getting changed.

We entered the kitchen and were greeted by our captors. They sat in their usual spots. Food was out and my mother was hungry but there was only one seat.

I worked my way to Daddy and filled his plate. My mum saw this and copied me, filling up Jesus' plate and then Masters. Then she watched as I sat on his lap and fed him. I could feel his wood even more intensely through the towel since I had no underwear on. I hate to admit I wished he wouldn't eat so fast because I didn't want to move.

Mum sat on Jesus' lap and covered him well. She then fed him with more care and attention then I ever gave. He really enjoyed and opened his legs a little.

We both took turns to feed Master hot food for the first time - But did it standing over him.

Afterwards, we sat and ate while the guys were tuning in to various talk channels. They seemed to be looking for a specific station on the radio.

Mum hadn't noticed as she was busy stuffing herself like a pig by the table. As for the brothers, they weren't in a party mood today. Daddy told us everyone would eat together from now on which was great.

'Thank you Daddy.' I said

'Yes, thank you Daddy.' Mum repeated.

Master held our hands and led us back to our cell. Once inside Master put his fingers to his lips to ask us to be quiet. I sat down but my mum remained standing. Master guided her to a wall where she bent over and put her hands up against it. He lifted up the towel over her ass and took out his dick.

Abilene was obedient and followed his commands. He lifted up her cheeks and squeezed them; first one and then the other. Then he placed his cock over her ass and began to stroke his shaft rhythmically. I just sat and watched wandering what to do other than find his sickening behavior inviting.

His breathing was becoming ragged as he stroked his long cock over and over, never once touching her. I motioned as if to lie down and he nodded his approval. He looked so big over her and menacing -- his mammoth penis needing long strokes to reach either end. Sometimes he looked over at me and it looked like he winked so I winked back and even waved.

She held up her towel whenever it threatened to slide down and pouted her ass out more. For some reason I imagined she was like a duck and that she was just taking care of business before resuming her walk, with chicks not far behind.

After maybe half an hour, he grunted and ejaculated long squirts of hot sperm over her ass. She stood bent over like a seasoned whore and did not move an inch. His big load of cum dripped down her thighs and was everywhere. He smiled and told her not to worry and then put his dick back in his pants. He stood there just admiring his work for a while and Abilene was still against the wall. When he left soon after, I had a look and was amazed by how much of Master's cum had violated my mother. It could probably fill a few cups. I rubbed it off with my towel that I dipped in our water bucket.

'Sorry mum.' I apologized.

'Its ok hon.' she quietly sobbed.

'Everything is gonna work out ok.' I said stroking her hair while I sat there without a stitch of clothing on. Some how, I didn't quite believe anything that was coming out of my mouth anymore.