The Game Ch. 03

Story Info
L- moves on from "Pet" to "Maid".
5.2k words
4.43
14k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muadib88
muadib88
32 Followers

***************************************
Thanks again to all who have persevered so far. Comments are all still very much welcome.

One word of caution on this chapter: Do not try this at home. For literary purposes the actions towards the end have been downplayed and are significantly less painful than they would be in real life.

Chapters 4 and 5 may take longer to appear as they are very much still in progress
***************************************

Chapter 3 - The Maid

L- set the water running in the shower to heat up, while taking the time to clean her toys in the sink. She dragged her hair out of those ridiculous doggy ears and let the hot water wash over her. She was glad that this first game was over, but couldn't deny that being "Paul's bitch" and seeing him dominant had been such a turn on. She took as long as she could to relax in the shower, paying particular attention to soothing her knees, which were sore from crawling so much. She was going to make Paul wait for as long as she could before serving him any further, and looked forward to getting her own back. She closed her eyes and leant against the wall of the shower enjoying the comfort of the water, thinking of ways that she would get revenge on him; if not now, then the next time they played the game, and this time she would be *sure* to win. Her reverie was broken however, when the water suddenly switched to icy cold!

"Aaargh" she yelped, hurriedly moving out of the water and rushing to switch off the tap.

"That's enough time in there" Paul said through the door, "now come on out, Miss L. Time to put my maid to work"

*Bastard* she thought, *I swear, you are going to get yours!*

Drying off with the towel, L- returned to the bedroom and saw the maid's outfit waiting on the bed; stockings, black lace thong and garter belt, simple black heels and an ultra-short maid's outfit, her breasts threatening to spill from the top. The look was completed with a lace choker and cuffs. On top of the outfit was a note:


Miss L-


I am very proud of your performance earlier. Good girl! The rules for being a maid are much simpler;

1) Obey the orders set out by "Sir"

2) Ensure you address me as such. Failure to do so will be met with the paddle.

3) Dress in the outfit provided, then go fix me a drink and bring to me in the living room, Miss L-


Sir

The line about the paddle had sent a flutter through her pussy, but didn't do much to persuade her to be obedient. She was determined that tonight she would get the last laugh.


After putting on the outfit, L- took a moment to admire herself in the full length mirror. It took only the slightest bend forward for her ass to start peeking from under the skirt, and the low neckline was drawing full attention to her deep cleavage; she was certain this would tease Paul to no end.

Her hips swaying, she returned to the living room with an old fashioned in hand, and Paul could do little more than stare at her sexy form as she stood before him, bending forward to hand him the drink and present her full chest to his gaze. Taking the glass and sipping the cocktail, Paul managed to regain his composure. "Thank you, Miss L-" he said, his eyes returning to hers.

"You're welcome, such" she replied, smirking at him with a hand on hip. He cocked an eyebrow as he realised how she had wilfully misread the note. "Very clever," he replied, calmly reaching for the paddle at his side. "But you will find that it takes little to turn a smart ass" *SWAT* "into a sore one!" *SWAT*

L- winced, but refused to give in. Paul was impressed by her fortitude, but when he brought his arm back for a full length swing she protested "No! OK I will be good"

Paul held his arm high ready to continue. "I will be good..?"

Through a grimace, L- forced herself to say the words. "I'll be good, Sir"

Paul brought his arm back down. "Good girl. But," he gave her a much lighter swat "Try and lose the attitude; Things will go smoother for you"

*You will SO get yours* She thought, awaiting his next demand. Paul settled back onto the sofa. "First thing's first, Miss L-; look at the dirt the puppy has tracked in from outside. She can be such a stupid little bitch" he said mockingly.

"Perhaps if you were smarter you wouldn't have let her outside" she replied, the anger at being called 'stupid' clearly riling her.

"Or, perhaps I should leave her as an outdoor pet permanently instead. Do you think that's a better idea?"

"...no sir" she conceded. There was little possibility of Paul even attempting to do that to her, but she didn't want him to think there was an invitation.

"I thought not. I mean, the neighbours were out today, but eventually I think they would say something" Paul replied with a conspiratorial wink. He had known all along there was no danger of her being seen, but had let her believe it! She had to commend him for this level of preparation.

"But anyway, I need you to clean up the mess she has made" Paul commanded, and sent Miss L- to the kitchen to get a bucket and sponge.

When she returned and began to clean the floors, L- could feel Paul's eyes roving over her body. She took pains to stretch her arms wide out in front of her so that her breasts would threaten to fall out of her top, but never quite drop. Similarly whenever facing away from him she would arch her back so that her ass peeked even more invitingly from the base of her skimpy outfit. Looking back over her shoulder, she caught him adjusting the growing bulge in his jeans, but given the morning they had, he was not quite ready to take her again.

When she was finished, Miss L- stood in front of Paul with one hand on her hip and a cheeky smile asking "would that be all?"

Paul was broken from his mesmerised stare as he realised she had disobeyed again, and gave another swat with the paddle. She winced, but held her ground, and Paul's lip curled into a mischievous smile. "Why no Miss L-, it wouldn't." He put down the paddle and stood before her, moving closer towards her, advancing until her back met the mantelpiece and his arms moved either side of her, keeping her still in front of him. "If you refuse to address me properly, then I will have to keep giving you instructions until you do."

His arms reached for an item on the mantelpiece behind her, their bodies so close that her heaving breasts were brushing lightly against his chest. Her hands were being drawn to his cock as if by a gravitational pull, but she managed to resist the allure and kept them at her sides. "These surfaces are all very dirty," he said, keeping his voice even but barely suppressing the excitement behind it, "perhaps you should give them a dusting"

He reached down and pulled her thong to one side, and L- immediately felt the pressure of a cold object against her ass. Paul was pushing the wooden handle of the feather duster into her asshole! She yelped in surprise, her arms immediately resisting before being subdued and calmed by Paul. "Now keep that in, and dust these surfaces like a good girl for me." He cupped her chin and looked menacingly into her eyes so that they bored into her, "Now what do you say?" he asked, the threat of punishment hanging heavy in the air.

"..Yes sir" she conceded. There was no contrition in her voice, but she felt it unwise to push him while he had her pinned, and the pressure of the duster had become a welcome distraction.

"Good girl" he replied, his voice warming and his body language becoming less hostile. He swooped to give her a light kiss on the cheek and let his beard brush affectionately against her skin, before returning to his chair to enjoy the show.

Miss L- found it difficult to keep the duster in place, having to keep her legs tightly together as she moved to ensure that it didn't fall out. When she leant in against the coffee table to dust it, the pressure on the handle increased, and the swaying motion caused it to shift inside her, stoking her arousal. She was enjoying the sensation, but was incensed when she saw the smile on Paul's face, openly enjoying the spectacle she was putting on. She moved her ass down the side of the table, slowly moving closer towards him. When she found herself directly in front of him, she allowed her ass to sway in front of him slowly 3 times, the duster swinging like a pendulum, before she gave an almighty jolt and used it to knock his drink onto the floor.

"..Oops, sir" she replied drily, a smile across her lips as she looked at him over her shoulder.

Paul rounded on her in a heartbeat. Careful to move around the table avoiding the glass, he grabbed her by the shoulders and drew her across his lap on the sofa. The duster had begun to fall from her ass in the process, but once they were settled in the seat Paul pushed it back deeper inside of her; rough enough to elicit a groan but not be damaging, before beginning a relentless assault on Miss L- with the paddle. At first she managed to hide her discomfort, but quickly her arms were flailing to protect her backside. Paul used his free hand to restrain her more troublesome arm behind her back, and targeted his further strikes to avoid her remaining arm.

"Mmnn No! Please, OK I'm sorry" she blurted, her resilience starting to wane.

"I'm sorry what?" Paul barked, unrelenting.

"SIR! I am sorry Sir!"

"For?" he asked. *He was really drawing this out*, she thought.

"I am sorry for smashing the glass, Sir! Now please, stop it!" Her ass was on fire from the blows that had rained down on her, and she didn't think she could take many more.

Paul paused, but held her steady. His forearm rubbing tenderly against her glowing cheeks. During Miss L-'s thrashing on Paul's lap, the duster had continue to be pushed away, and so he took a moment to begin slowly working it in and out of her tight hole, conjuring fresh moans of excitement amidst the already laboured breathing.

"Are you going to be good from now on?" he asked

"Mmm, yes sir, yes I promise I will be good" she replied, her mound grinding against his lap and her ass gyrating as he worked the makeshift toy in and out of her.

"Then let me hear it," he replied, subtly increasing the tempo of the thrusts with his hand, "you are going to get 10 more swats, Miss L-. I want to hear you count them out loud, and thank me for each. Do you understand?"

She shuddered at the thought of taking further punishment, but knew better than to rebel at this point and simply let her lust take over. "Yes Sir" she replied dutifully.

*SMACK* she flinched, and he paused, waiting expectantly. "One..Thank you, Sir" she replied through gritted teeth.

*SMACK* "mm..Two, thank you Sir"

*SMACK* "Ow..Three, thank you Sir"

Paul released her hand from the small of her back, so that he could continue toying with the duster. He instructed her to keep her hands in front of her on the sofa, and was initially surprised when she obeyed, but L- quickly began using the leverage to push back against the handle with greater intensity

*SMACK* "mm..Four, thank you Sir". She could feel the bulge in his jeans under her lap, and worked to try and grind against it as he continued with her punishment.

All too soon the 10 strikes had been administered, and L- was left with a disappointing anti-climax as Paul removed the duster from her ass and gently rubbed her reddened cheeks. "Are you going to be a good girl now, Miss L-?" he asked

"Hmph!" she replied, clearly trying to convey with her shifting pelvis how much she wanted him to continue. When it was clear that he was not going to, she gave a resentful "yes Sir" and sat up.

"Good girl" he replied, kissing her tenderly first on the cheek, and then full on the mouth. L- was not fully responsive, but when she felt Paul's hand moving to squeeze her burning ass she quickly began kissing him with more enthusiasm. It didn't take long before this caused the heat to return to her crotch.

Withdrawing his kiss, he smiled. "I'd best get this mess cleaned up, be careful of the glass". He moved around the coffee table leaving her curled up on the sofa. Her feet keeping her buttocks off the cushion so that she could gingerly caress them, her other hand lightly playing with her sopping pussy through the fabric of her underwear. He returned shortly afterwards with a dustpan and brush.

"I will sort this, why don't you go into the kitchen and get dinner sorted, Miss L-" he said, ensuring she knew he was retaining his authority.

"Yes Sir", she replied, rising from the sofa. "And what would you like?" she asked, with only a faint mocking tone in her voice to challenge him.

"How about burgers? There is some of that nice BBQ rub still in the cupboard" he replied. Her tone had not gone unnoticed, but his focus remained on clearing the glass.

"Right away sir." she replied, heading to the kitchen.

Once the door was closed behind her, L-'s hand returned between her thighs to continue what she had started on the sofa. Paul's work with the duster, combined with the swats of the paddle had left her soaking insider her panties. She worked her fingers deep inside herself, expertly reaching to her most sensitive areas. With her other hand she began furiously rubbing her clit. Her eyes closed, her tongue absent mindedly parting her pursed lips to mute her moans. She was so lost within her sexual frenzy that she didn't even hear Paul enter the kitchen, creeping behind her and yanking her hands away.

L- moaned in frustration as he spun her to face him, his hands still clamped down on her wrists like bands of iron. "I thought you were supposed to be making dinner?" he replied condescendingly. Her eyes implored him to allow her to continue, "Please" she whimpered.

"No, I don't think so" he replied. "I had come to check and see that your ass wasn't too sore. But it seems like the real fire," he paused, parting her legs with his own and grinding the top of his thigh against her sex, "is here."

L- offered no resistance as he let one of her hands free and opened the freezer door, too busy enjoying his leg against her cunt. She reacted a second too slow, and let out a shriek of surprise as a handful of ice cubes were pressed into her underwear, and held firm against her pussy with his hand. She desperately tried to shift away from them, but his hand was immovable.

"Ah you fucking bastard!" she cried "Stop it!!" he had managed to force one of the cubes inside of her before removing his hand, and chuckled as she worked to fish the cubes out of her underwear and allow them to skitter across the floor.

"There you go, that should help you put out the fire!" he said, laughing and returned to the living room.

Her orgasm had been truly extinguished by this, replaced with a seething anger at Paul. She turned to the cupboard racking her mind for ways to get her own back, and was presented with the opportunity. In front of the BBQ rub was a bottle of their ultra-potent hot sauce.

*I'll give you fire* she thought...

"Sir, dinner's ready" Miss L- called sweetly into the living room. Paul stood and followed her swaying ass to the dining table where she was already setting the two plates down.

"This looks fantastic L-, good girl" Paul beamed, clearly impressed with her cooking skills. He pulled out Miss L-'s chair for her and she sat down gingerly, wincing at how sore her ass still was. He sat down with her and lifted the burger to his mouth as L- sat watching, practically gripping the table with anticipation. But at the last moment he put it back down. "Sorry, ketchup" he replied, about to rise from his seat.

"No don't worry, I will get it" L- blurted, pressing a hand on his shoulder to keep him in the chair. She didn't want him to realise the hot sauce was out on the kitchen counter and give the game away. "Don't start without me" she called over her shoulder, trying to keep her voice nonchalant.

Returning, she saw that he was waiting patiently, and he thanked her as he poured the sauce out for his chips. The tension she felt waiting for him to take a bite was deafening, but she worked hard to keep her face straight all the same. When he finally did take a bite, she waited anxiously for his reaction..

"Fantastic L-, thanks" he said, continuing with his meal.

"Umm, you're welcome Sir" she replied, confused. Had she not used enough? Was he just masking his discomfort? She pondered this while chewing her own burger, curious to see if and when he would notice the heat from the sauce.

And then the heat started creeping into her own mouth, and she realised he had switched them! Her eyes went wide as he started grinning, and when she tried to spit it out his hand was clamped on her mouth in an instant to keep her from doing so. "No no," he stated, keeping one hand over her mouth and the other bracing the back of her head, "eat your dinner" he commanded. L- tried to pry his hand loose, but his grip was resolute. Her mouth was already on fire, and so she resigned to working fast to chew and swallow. Once he had seen that she had finished, he removed his hand so she could douse the flames with her glass of water, taking large gulps and trying to swish it in her mouth to soothe the fire.

"You bastard," she gasped, when she had finally recovered enough "you switched them!"

He lightly slapped her in admonishment. "Don't be rude. You were too sweet when you served it, I knew something was up. You could have just been a good girl, but no you had to try and get one up, didn't you? Now what do you say?"

She kept her mouth shut. There was no way she would apologise when he hadn't even fallen for it.

"Hmm, very well, I guess you can eat in silence, you don't want your burger getting cold"

She looked down at the plate, and then realised what he was suggesting. "Paul- Sir, please, can I get something else?" she asked.

He paused, took a small bite of her burger to gauge how hot it was, and winced as the heat built in his mouth too. "No, I think you will be fine with that. Here's what we are going to do" he said, setting a timer on his phone and placing it on the table, "I'm going to give you 3 minutes to finish it. You get one more glass of water, and whatever you haven't finished at the 3 minute mark, I am going to rub into your cunt. 3..2..1..GO!"

Her eyes went wide with terror. Surely he wouldn't do that to her, would he? But while she sat mouth agape he had already started the timer. Reading her mind, he held one wrist to the table "Don't try and resist. Do you really want to risk having the whole thing being rubbed into your pussy? Now, you are wasting time" he said, motioning to the timer which already read 2:44. Steeling herself, she took a large bite of the burger and mechanically chewed trying to ignore the heat that was steadily rebuilding in her mouth. She managed a second bite before she again had to pause and take another gulp of water, careful to ration it for when she needed more later. Looking back at the timer, she had just two minutes left and could feasibly eat the rest in 5 regular bites. Not wanting to waste time, she persevered taking another large mouthful such that the sauce was smearing on her cheeks and burning her lips, but at this pace she was certain she could finish in three. Paul was impressed by her resolve, and offered words of encouragement to keep going. The heat in her mouth was constant now, and so she resolved to saving her water until the meal was finished. Taking such large bites, was slowing her down, but with 50 seconds left on the timer she put the last morsel in her mouth, and chewing quickly was finished with 30 seconds to spare. She lunged for the glass of water and drained it in one to wash away as much of the spice as she could. After a little bout of coughing, L- turned to face Paul and, panting from the heat, opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue in triumph to show that she had succeeded. She had won, with 6 seconds left on the timer.

muadib88
muadib88
32 Followers
12