The Game Ch. 03

Story Info
The Game is up.
7.6k words
3.48
55.9k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to reader: So far, It's been pretty light on the erotic aspects I know. I kind of merged 4 chapters in to 2 (for chapters 1 & 2) and maybe those chapters are too long, I don't know. Anyway, I really appreciate if you vote afterwards and comment if possible. Many thanks.

I knew it was always going to be an issue at some point and I was waiting for that day to come with some anticipation. Food stores were depleted and I could already hear the boards opening up from where I slept. I rushed out to the corridor and was hit by a brilliant light peering in from outside. Master wrenched out an opening and hurled the remaining planks on to a pile on the floor.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

He removed his gloves and wiped his brow. The scar running down his face was less intimidating in the distance, but fearsome enough to make one lower their gaze.

"Get Abilene ready." He instructed.

I woke mum and the others and then we all sat quietly in the living room wondering what was going to happen next. There were gunshots coming from outside. Eventually, all but one man waltzed in with guns over their shoulders; Master and Jesus. Where was Daddy? It felt like day one all over again. I stood up and hurried to the dining table, where I pulled open two chairs. They set their guns down and took their seats. Both were showing signs of wear and tear, like they were not in their element. Jesus opened his legs and beckoned me to him.

"Sit here." He said and I rested my ass down his lap. My family sat on the couch in the other room facing me. I felt ashamed but knew that I still had strength. in fact, I had gotten stronger, despite certain aspects of my resistance being surrendered. Jesus was not the same man I had gotten to know. Time seemed to be an issue all of a sudden, and I could sense a reverse on the cards. The exploratory nature of his dark hands against my waist was a sure fire sign of that. Had he the time he originally expected, I could see him seducing me, but events were conspiring against him. His fingers were rough as they kneaded my flesh through the light fabric of my night gown. Last night was the first time Daddy allowed us to go through a pile of clothes they picked out from a laundry basket. It was all wrinkled but straightened out over night. I had this purple satin night gown that hung down to the top of my thighs. It must have shrunk in the washing because it was tight at the top, with material clinging to my nipples.

"Where is Daddy?" I asked.

"Still hunting, or trying to." He replied. "He is stubborn, but he will be back soon."

Master explained that Daddy was not keen to ride into town, but they thought it was inevitable. Coupled with wasted bullets on wildlife that was gone before they could press the trigger they opted to retreat and consider the next best solution.

"You want me to come to town with you?" I offered.

"No. Master will take Abilene." Jesus told me.

When he touched my stomach attempting to adjust my position I tucked my backside further up against his crotch and lower abdomen. His eyes widened slightly realizing that my little ass had no underwear. I wasn't sure if this was the right thing to do, but I knew that the more they trusted me, the more likely it was that they would eventually let their guard down, perhaps long enough for my father to see some light; an opportunity to take their game and turn it on their heads. But, for it to work and for my father to be able to recognize how events were unfolding, I required two things to be in order - the first was, the way I came across to my captors and the second was my fathers ability to take advantage of any relevant weaknesses I exposed in them. Similarly to how two strikers would operate in a game of soccer, where one would make darting runs to drag the defense in one direction, and as a result leaving the other striker to run into big open gaps that were no longer occupied. It was a long shot but I basically had to be as convincing as I could possibly be, even though it was at the expense of my dignity.

Jesus tickled the inside of my upper thighs and I parted my legs for him. As I kept my eye locked on my quietly inspecting family I leaned back and rested my little head on his strong muscular frame. I told myself to enjoy it and to be as happy as possible. Hopefully something would come of it. I could see Josh with his pinched brows and body leaning forward from he sat. He had rested his elbow near his knee and he was thinking about how to rescue me. Kurt on the other hand sat in between my brother and mother with a supporting arm around both of them. As Jesus ventured deeper with his powerful hands, I parted my legs out as wide as I could and noticed my gown rose up along the hips, exposing my shaved cunt.

"Mmmm." I moaned ever so quietly.

I could see Kurt leaning back from where he sat. He was losing his cool but I noticed he was also excited. I kept my eyes on his crotch and noticed movement. I'm not sure he had seen my pussy before and I'm sure he didn't want to, but I had no choice in the matter and as far as I could tell, an exposed pussy was just a taste of things to come.

"Am I hurting you Alice?" Jesus asked politely.

"No sir." I replied.

"You have such cunt beautiful lips." He said jumbling up his dialogue while strumming my pussy lips with those rough fingers. "So little and tight. Don't you think?"

"Yes sir." I moaned. He dipped a finger in and it came out all slick and wet. Somehow, I could not help myself. Each digit was hard and rough and thick; possibly on par with my brothers penis. He seemed mesmerized by my dripping cunt juice and was fascinated by how it coated his finger. He inserted his finger into his mouth and had a good suck on it.

Then he pressed his finger inside my pussy once more; only deeper. Taking out another layer. He put his hand up and waved to my father.

"Your daughter is very wet. Would you like to try some?"

"No sir." Kurt said through gritted teeth, his bulge now clearly visible. If Josh had one I couldn't tell. I hope he wasn't thinking about attempting a Manu Chao, because he would probably get his head blown clean off.

"You know how to grind your ass girl!" Jesus smiled. "Now, let me see how you suck a black mans dick." He said, removing me so he could unbuckle and get those pants off. When he was undressed, I had to admit he was something. A big powerful muscular man; dark and handsome. I had already wrapped my hands around his dick before thinking anything else. My hands simply migrated there out of curiosity. First, my fingers were like vines that were attempting to tangle up his pipe before applying a gentle squeeze. It was huge, as I recall from the day before, but now even closer to me than ever before; even more appealing to the eyes.

"Show it to your father." He asked.

We made our way to the living room and stood in front of my father. I held up his big black cock with both hands and displayed it to my family. They just sat and watched.

"Alice, can you describe my dick please? Give me a nice description." Jesus said.

I rolled my eyeballs upwards and tried to rack my brain for the best way to describe his cock to my onlooking family. It's not like they couldn't already see for themselves and I didn't think a massive black meat pole needed any introductions.

" ... Well" I began. "It is the biggest cock I've EVER seen sir. Maybe, 13 inches long ... not too thick. Got a good sized head. No hood. Feels good to touch." I explained as I stroked it from tip to base, as I looked at my family and his dick. I felt like a product display sales lady and Jesus just some eager volunteer. There was no denying it, it was a mighty impressive tool and I didn't realize I had gotten to my knees and was stroking his floppy beast right up to where my face was. My lips were held in a tractor beam and being pulled in towards his long pipe.

"Do you see?" Jesus said pointing me out to my father. "I did not ask your daughter to suck my dick. She just can't help it." Jesus taunted.

He was right. Our captors hadn't really made us do anything. We could have withered away and died but humiliation seemed more acceptable. I put my lips to his head and enclosed it inside my mouth. He moaned as my mouth remained fixed like a lid and my tongue lashed around like a paintbrush lacquering a wall.

"Sweet Jesus!" Jesus muttered his namesake in ecstasy. My sucking style was going down well with him. The sound of a chair leg screeching in the kitchen came from Master. He picked at his crotch and joined everyone in the room. He stood over Abilene and stroked her hair. I think he was just feeling left out so I couldn't blame him, but just wished we didn't have to be the unlucky victims. Abilene was about to stand up as she figured it was time to go to town but Master asked her to stay seated.

"Master?" Abilene said.

"Not yet Abilene. We will head out when Daddy returns." He explained.

He inched closer until his knees were pressed against hers. He seemed to be expecting something and Abilene had an inkling about what it was but cast a glance over at Kurt to gage his response. Kurt just shot back a stare of helplessness. If he wasn't trying to be so careful he would have accompanied it with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Master ... do you want me to ..." Abilene began.

"Yes?"

"Erm, you know. Service you?"

"What?"

"Your cock Master." She offered.

Master grinned and undressed. His dick was even bigger than that of his compatriot. Abilene gasped and almost passed out. She removed her blouse and then Master came up behind her and unclipped her bra. Her tits flopped out and Master licked his lips. He removed the big white bra and sniffed it before dropping it and kicking it under the couch.

"I aim to please you Master." Abilene promised, somewhat hurried in her thoughts. so much so, that she was compiling sentences for future dialogue that was hastily put together. It was understandable considering the situation but Abilene would get smarter I was sure.

He fondled her sagging breasts and looked to provoke my father and brother by casting them a sinister glance. Abilene's words were her promise and she kept them all. It was a bit different to guarantee the world to an attacker but she was boxing clever; she would wear him down by floating around with endless sexual innuendo's. Perhaps our guests had abandoned the game a long time ago and I was the only one playing. It was impossible to know if anyone in my family was following my smoke signals; they all seemed a bit lost.

"Your wifes big breasts feel GOOD." He grinned squeezing them and sucking on them.

It was difficult for my brother to be watching his mother being assaulted by such an imposing figure. Had he been short and beatable Josh might just have interceded. Instead, he was frozen in place with an erection in his pants. Master sucked on mum's tits and tried squeezing for milk but nothing came out. He snarled and slapped her melons before turning his attention to dad. Master rose. He lifted up his long floppy dick and waved the giant 15 inch beast in front of Kurt's face. It looked like a small arm but in order to determine an accurate measurement he would need a ruler and I couldn't see him getting one.

"Maybe you want to service me too." He suggested.

"N-no sir." Kurt declined, his bulge getting bigger.

"Oh go on. don't be shy. I INSIST." Master ordered.

Kurt sat in disarray facing the prospect of sucking a cock of another straight man. Master was not gay, and nor was Kurt, but it was the element of power and submission that appealed to Master. The big black man got off on the humiliation aspect and Kurt's dick wasn't getting any smaller. He gulped as he cocked his head forward, closed his eyes and opened his mouth like he was about to eat a cheeseburger. Master placed his mushroom into the white cave and lay it down on Kurt's tongue. The mouth closed and then pulled out. Then Kurt opened his mouth again.

"That's right. Very good. Lets go again." Master ordered.

Kurt tilted his head sideways to collect the big dangling cock and took it into his mouth some more. Then he sucked on it and Master praised and encouraged him to keep going. Kurt was good at following instructions and after a few sucks, he used his hand to hold Master's cock and bring it up so he could really suck on it like Master wanted.

"Like ... this?" Kurt asked licking the big slit that was Masters piss hole.

"Fuck! That's perfect!!." Master groaned and squirmed while he stood with his hands on his hips, while Josh and Abilene looked on helplessly. My father was being forced to suck another mans dick in front of us, and so, naturally, it was hard to understand what to think, let alone do.

"Come Abilene. Join us." Master said guiding her by the hand to kneel beside her husband and give Masters cock a double blow job. Kurt watched how Abilene worked on lubricating the humongous dark meat with running her tongue along the side of his cock in long loving strides. Kurt copied this action and worked on the his apportioned side. Together they were a good team. They were making it all slick and making it grow even more.

I wasn't expecting to see my dad sucking dick like a sissy, so I was caught by surprise a little and Jesus stroked my cheeks to let me know I had other things to be getting on with.

"Mmmm-Mmmm." I licked.

"Oh yes ALICE!!" Jesus moaned.

My mouth could fit but I could not take in that much cock, because his dick was just way too long. My parents had a similar problem. Even together they could not advance beyond Masters penis head. They were managing to enclose it with both their mouths however. About 4 hands were wrapped around Masters cock, giving it a wonderful service. Master was in a state of pure bliss, patting the heads of his slaves and encouraging them to continue.

My brother meanwhile sat by himself rubbing his crotch. At that point, Daddy came walking through the door. He set his gun down and took his jacket off.

"I thought you guys were going to go into town?" He asked.

"Later." Jesus moaned, as I fucked his piss hole with my wet horny tongue. I liked to give him ice cream licks and slide the tip of my tongue inside the slit of his piss hole.

"Where's my fun?" Daddy said looking over at Josh.

"Huh?" Josh said surprised.

"Come here boy."

My brother looked at mother and father but they were too busy servicing Master. I could see him but he was on his own for now. Daddy helped Josh stand up on his feet and undressed him. He had quite a puny body. Daddy took him behind the couch. "You have a small penis." Daddy told him. "But a nice ass." He said giving my brothers ass cheeks a good grope. He squeezed them and stroked around like he was checking fruit in a supermarket. Josh, who was much smaller in height, looked particularly vulnerable with Daddy stood over him. Josh did however reveal a raging hard on from the little pecker that pointed out towards the porch. Daddy dipped his head low and kissed Josh on the neck.

"Lie down on your stomach." He asked, kissing his cheeks and turning his face to kiss his lips.

Josh obeyed and disappeared behind the couch, with Daddy following him. Moments later all I could see was Daddy and Josh's legs sticking out from the end of the couch and Daddy's legs moving up and down quickly. I could hear Josh yelping and then whimpering, imagining that Daddy must have been ramming his incredibly long dick up my brothers ass. The floor boards were creaking and jumping as Daddy moaned and talked dirty to Josh as he pummeled him over and over. It must have painful I thought. Then I gave my cunt a quick rub.

I cupped the balls of Jesus and licked on them for a while. Jesus wanted me to kiss them so I kissed each ball and maintained eye contact with him for affections sake. When he was ready, I stood up and made my way to the couch where I sat on my knees facing away from Jesus, with my hands on the head rest, in a standing doggy position. My back arched and my ass stuck out really nicely for Jesus. Daddy came up at that moment and told Josh to do the same as me. Master requested my parents to follow. Eventually, me and the family were in a doggy position on the couch, facing away from our captors. Josh had just about made it, with his ass looking sore.

"You okay bud?" I whispered to Josh.

He nodded and wiped his tears. I leaned over and brought his face to mine by his chin and kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back and we kept it up, even when those big black cocks got into anal entry positions. Master opened up a small tub of jelly and passed it around to his colleagues. They took a handful of the white waxy stuff and then peeled open our butt cheeks. I didn't watch but felt a nice sensation as Jesus applied the jelly gently against my chilly ring until it was moisturized. I glanced low and caught sight of my brothers sweet little penis. It was so devoid of action, I had to really change all that once we were free from captivity. Maybe suck on his dick after every breakfast, just to motivate it to grow more. I had the distinct impression, that, it was rock hard at the moment, and probably in no doubt largely due to the expert manner in which his ass hole was being tended to. Daddy already expressed his desire for boys, by pounding my brothers ass without any lubrication. He just went at him like an elephant raping a rhino – my brother didn't stand a chance. I must admit, I was fixated by the way he was getting torn a new ass hole.

"Josh?" I called to him quietly.

"Uh-huh?" He sobbed.

"Why did you stop kissing me?" I asked.

"Oh." He answered, probably wanting not to be disturbed.

Still, he raised a hand underneath me and fondled one of my flat tits. I was surprised anything was hanging down from my sternum, and even more so, that it was jiggling. My mother's breasts on the other hand did not jiggle – they swayed.

"UNGHH!!" I grunted as Jesus penetrated my young tight ass. Then I moaned and squirmed, listening to other sounds of grunting and groaning around me. It was like an unorganized symphony, and then at times when they were imitating my anal yelping, I thought about popcorn in a microwave.

"UNGHH!!"

"UNGH!!" "UNGH!!"

Daddy slid his cock a few inches at a time inside my brothers ass which was tighter than mine I assumed from the louder and more girl-like grunting. Masters cock was the thickest so his should have hurt mum and dad the most, but he only plugged them a small way. Jesus anal fucked me the whole way! I could not believe something that long was inside of me, and it hurt like hell, but once it was all the way inside, my whole body was aroused and excited and it was instructing me to entice the black cock further inside my tight cave.

"GOD!! YOUR ASS IS SO FUCKING TIGHT!" Jesus complained.

"I know Ungh! you like it." I said wetting my lips.

He slapped me hard on my cheeks as he pounded me and I moaned and gyrated my hips. it turned out that Jesus was just as bad as Daddy, but he sure made me horny. The biggest surprise was that, black cocks made my dad horny too. I could see him trying not to enjoy it as much with Master holding his butt cheeks as his dick crawled inside Kurt's ass. After a few of those, Kurt was drooling and pitched out his ass with gritted teeth, trying to suppress his desires. I figured he was straight and all, but he was like some prison bitch who had to do it to survive. It didn't mean he wasn't going to like it, just because he didn't want it. The only thing I could think of was that he was suppressing it in order to retain any remaining dignity. But I could tell, he wanted to say "OH LORD YESS!! YESSS!! PLEASE FUCK ME!!!"

I moaned as Josh pinched my nipples and then I softly mouthed him instruction to do the other nipple too. I'm not sure quite how he understood what I was trying to say in between my shaking body but his hand slid across to my other tit and his finger and thumb latched onto my pink pointy nub. He rubbed and then he groped at my tits and then pulled at them. It hurt but I encouraged it. as Daddy pounded his ass, Josh reached over and licked my earlobes. I kissed his cheek and he returned back to his position as not to anger Daddy.