The Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gale82
Gale82
149 Followers

"Anyway... we don't know that I am yet, she said eventually and, as I began to nod my agreement, she went on, "However... if you'd like to make sure...?"

She was already starting to move across me as she spoke, and I muttered in protest:

"Jeanie! It's only just over half an hour... I mean... I'm not a young man anymore, y'know?"

"Hmm... there seems to be a part of you that doesn't agree," she smiled as she gently ground her pubic bone against my rapidly hardening cock.

"I need vitamin tablets! I need a blood transfusion! I need... tell you what," I teased, "Why don't you call...?"

"Not possible!" she said firmly and, when I raised my eyebrows questioningly, she explained:

"A white lie... a really tiny one... he gave me his card with his number on... but I left it in the rubbish in the... OWWW!! That hurt!" she declared, pausing to rub the buttock I'd just slapped much harder than I'd intended to.

"Then don't tell me any more lies... white or otherwise," I said, trying to maintain a stern expression.

"Hmmph! The moon is made of green cheese!" she stated, smiling even though her eyes were watering from the stinging smack, and then; "Would you mind doing the other one... I was taught to turn the other cheek!"

I smiled, told her I'd save it for another time and then, after she'd kissed me rather more fiercely than I'd expected and carefully manoeuvred herself into position, I reached up to gently tweak her nipples and said:

"So... is my Jeanie back in the bottle?"

"Oh, yes!" she sighed, "Firmly back in... and with the stopper in place."

"Hmm... for how long?" I mused.

"For as long as YOU want me to be," she said, and the conversation ended in a delighted gasp from both of us as I felt myself ease into the perfection of my beautiful wife.

Gale82
Gale82
149 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
29 Comments
drjlcherrytreedrjlcherrytree3 months ago

Should open it for ratings. 5/5

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Wonderful end, to a wonderfully written story. Full of raw emotions, a great plot and characters I could relate to. All I need now is to find all the moaners that are leaving rubbish comments sat on Powder Kegs,,when I have a box of matches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You’ve given us an engaging story, with a nicely developed time line. Character development is such that I felt as if I knew these people. But I reached a point in the unfolding drama where Mark began to be someone who seemed to never miss an opportunity to “think” and act stupidly. It started getting a bit old. And worn out.

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 5 years ago
Another fine story, Gale

Your storytelling is superb! I enjoyed hell out of this, angst and all. There are a lot of high scoring stories on Literotica and none of them are as masterfully told as yours. The comments section of your offerings also remind me....never read the comments section! Obviously, you have some admirers among the commenters- you can count me as one of them. But once again I'm appalled at the utter lack of reading comprehension of most people.

You are one fine writer. My only complaint would be that you haven't written more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Has a certain charm

Quite an entertaining variation on the cheating theme, but, as is often the case, some of the comments about the story are far more revealing than the story itself.

Norcal62 seems to think that Brits have an obsession with all male schools, booze and condoms, rather than sharing his superior, decidedly more American preference for high school massacres, crack cocaine and spreading STDs.

Perhaps travel would broaden what passes for his mind - on second thoughts, perhaps not. .

LA

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Game Ch. 02 Previous Part
The Game Series Info

Similar Stories

Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank A beautiful white wife experiences a large black cock.in Interracial Love
More Stories