The Game Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is that stuff?" Michelle froze at the sound of Mark's voice. She hadn't heard him come out of the bathroom.

"It closes the open welts." Constance said. "It will take away the sting, but the residual pain will remain. It will enhance your lady's endurance. Turn over, please." Michelle did as she was told, getting a glimpse of Mark watching impassively.

"You handle your lady very well. I see she has withstood a lot."

"Thank you. I am very proud of her." Michelle tried to ignore their conversation and enjoy the treatment. It was weird to be spoken of as if she were not sentient while a stranger was feeling her most intimate places. "She is learning to please me very well." Michelle beamed at the compliment.

"How long have you had her?"

"Only a short time in this position," he answered. "Less than a month actually."

"I see. You are the first she has served? She seems somewhat untamed." Turning on her stomach again, Michelle sighed as Constance began rubbing her body with fragrant lather. Michelle felt herself melting under the masseuse's firm hand.

"She has served me as a friend for several years, and a wife for 6 months," Mark answered slowly. Michelle could hear the touch of irony in his voice. "But to answer your question, I am the first." And definitely the last. Michelle thought as Constance scrubbed her way over her buttocks and down her thighs. She felt the collar tingle silently as if in answer to her rebellious thoughts.

On her back again, Michelle's whole body tingled as Constance smoothed the lather through her hair, massaging her scalp. She sighed as the woman's hands moved over her neck and shoulders, down her breasts, and over her belly. She tensed briefly, feeling the strange touch and tingle of the lather between her legs, but relaxed as Constance worked down to her feet.

"An unusual transition." Constance said. "To trade the equality of wife for service. She will be in service at all times?"

"Only if that is her choice." Michelle opened her eyes to see Mark standing over her smiling. "She will decide that when our stay is over." He reached out and flicked her nipple. She was surprised to find the dull pain strangely pleasant. Mark continued to play with her left nipple, only stopping when Constance used the warm shower spray to rinse the lather from her body.

No longer self-conscious, Michelle relaxed under the warm shower; closing her eyes an enjoying the light prickling the ultra-fine spray. As the spray moved over her breasts and down her belly, she again felt her husband's touch, this time massaging both nipples. The spray crossed her mound, and the pressure increased, feeling like tiny painless pin pricks over her thighs and down to her feet. At her toes, the spray changed from fine mist to a firm pulsating massage. Her legs trembled at the tickling pressure on the bottoms of her feet.

"Spread your legs, feet together please," Constance said, moving the pulsating water back to Michelle's thighs. Michelle opened her eyes, silently praying that Mark would spare her this indignity. He squeezed her nipples, sharp pain causing her to whimper, denying her silent request. She gasped when the powerful spray touched her clitoris and Constance directed the spray back and forth, round and round causing her hips to thrust wildly and uncontrollably.

"Stop." Mark said, sharply. "She doesn't get to come yet." Michelle collapsed, her body aching in frustration. She turned on her stomach, and the light spray began again.

"She responds well," Constance said. "She is hungry for it. Your training?"

"Actually, it's all instinctive. My plan is to train her to control her responses."

Michelle stood, and allowed Constance to dry her body with a rough towel. The burn and sting was gone, but every inch of her body was still sore to the touch. As instructed, she waited while Constance spread a fresh bath sheet on the bed, then lay on her stomach. The lotion applied to her arms and legs smelled of lightly of vanilla and honey. Stunned, she felt the petite woman straddle her buttocks, and rub slowly and firmly up and down her back. This was unlike any massage she'd ever had.

"Your lady has beautiful skin. It carries no marks from your work. The lotion will leave her skin sweetened for your pleasure. Taste." Michelle felt Mark's lips and tongue brush her back.

"Excellent," Mark said. Michelle felt Constance's weight shift, then felt the woman's hands on her buttocks, stroking and kneading. Constance massaged the lotion down her thighs, and into the delicate flesh between her buttocks.

"You fuck her ass a lot?" Constance asked. "She is opened well." Michelle buried her face in the pillow, trying to ignore the strange woman's lotioned fingers sliding in and out of her rectum.

"Actually, no," Mark answered. "I haven't yet." She felt the woman's small fingers replaced by her husband's thick ones. "She is opened well, isn't she?"

"A training plug? It must be very large. How long does she wear it?" Again, Michelle felt the woman's fingers, entering and stretching her.

"From our arrival yesterday until this morning." Mark answered, lightly touching her buttocks. "It's the one on the counter. She accepted it very well." Michelle squeezed her tears into the pillow, mortified that her husband and the masseuse chatted over her spread open rectum, fingering her absently as they made small talk.

Lying on her back, again Constance straddled her, massaging lotion into her breasts, kneading and pulling her aching nipples. Michelle closed her eyes, avoiding the sight of the woman riding her, her petite body clearly visible through the slightly damp spandex. "Keep your eyes open," Mark said sharply. Michelle opened her eyes to see him smiling mischievously at her discomfort. She winced as the woman's fingers moved between her legs, and casually entered her.

"She is very hungry," Constance said. "Her juices run like water". Michelle tried not to respond to the woman's fingers moving in and out of her.

"Don't move, my love." Mark said. Michelle steeled herself and fought back tears as Constance began slowly massaging lotion onto her clitoris and labia. She fought the disgusting pleasure that was growing in her, finally moving to push the woman off of her. She heard the buzz and the shock at her neck made her scream.

"Very untamed," Constance said, climbing off of Michelle's sobbing form. Even in her hurt and anger, she heard the challenge in the woman's voice, and knew that Mark would answer it...and that she would be the one to pay. She looked at the tyvek bands, the virtual manacles that bound her to this game. The game that made her the plaything of her husband and any strangers he chose to entertain. The bands were easily removable and it was her right to do so when the game became too much for her. She'd accepted the spanking, and the sodomy, and the torture, and the humiliating rejection and exposure; but this...this violation...this woman touching her...entering her...pleasuring her...was not what she signed up for.

"You can quit now," Mark whispered into her ear, gently stroking her hair. "The game will be over and we can go home. You will always be my wife, but your service to me will only be in play." Michelle seriously considered his words. She knew what he wanted from the game, and knew that if she endured the game, he would get it. She knew that staying could change her and she hated what she might become; but she loved him, and needed to feel his power over her. "If you chose to continue, understand that your disobedience will be punished severely. It will be worse than last night. You will cry and beg and I will not stop." Michelle's sobs subsided as she listened, his voice soothing even as he threatened. "Your anger this morning would have been overlooked had you chosen to prepare yourself and tried to please me. Your punishments might have been waived had I not needed to repeat instructions. If you chose to continue the game...if you choose to continue to serve me, be prepared to suffer first."

Michelle lay there trembling, considering his words. She could end the game...end the pain...and...end the brutal pleasure that only he was capable of giving. She could end the game...and end the humiliation...and...end the terrible thrill of his appetites. Or she could see it through to the end...and endure the punishment...and feel secure and loved in his power. "I want more," she whispered quietly.

...to be continued.

12