The Game Ch. 05

Story Info
Humiliation, infidelity, and control.
1.2k words
15.6k
2
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: The second visit

So I can hardly wait to return to see the girls, not so much to see the younger sister as to see more of the elder. What a fabulous tease she was the last time I came to visit. She works late, so show up early. No answer at the door, so I walk around the house to her window and see her, through a space in the blinds, sleeping peacefully. Her long, blonde hair is strung out across her pillows, her beautiful body, half-exposed by her skimpy nightwear, is radiant in the morning sunlight.

I rap once, twice, she looks up, sleepy-eyed, then smiles as she recognizes me and points to the front door as she climbs out of bed. I, in turn, walk around the house to meet her. She says that she is pleasantly surprised by my visit and takes my hand, leading me back to her room, shushing me as we pass her sister's room, explaining that her sister is with her boyfriend, who is secretly in love with her. Ok, and why not? She's a knockout.

She slips back into bed and tells me to strip down. I do so, not asking questions, until I am totally naked. She studies my body, sizing me up, then beckons me into bed with her. She immediately begins to kiss and bite me, with a passionate fever, all across my chest and abdomen, concentrating on my nipples. She is a tigress, biting hard and staring into my eyes as she moves down the insides of my legs, then, as she wraps her lips around my scrotum, roughly bites and gnaws at my testicles. Ouch, it is exquisitely painful and she moving about, biting here and there, while I pulse with expectation.

She is up, in a drawer, and, before I know it, she has handcuffed me to the bedpost. She kisses me softly and leaves the room. She is gone long enough for my erection to descend as I lay there, helpless to struggle, listening to her rummage in the hall.

I am finally flaccid and cold from the air-conditioning when she returns. Polaroid in hand, she begins snapping shot after shot of me, telling me how my girlfriend will love these. She closes the door and sets down a glass of ice. I am nervous, but excited, as she takes out a piece of ice and slides it between her lips. Again she attacks my scrotum, drawing me up even further, and, with ice in hand, she begins to rub my belly, legs, and crotch. I am frozen and she giggles, deep in her throat, as she continues, eyes upon me the entire time.

She slows to a crawl, holding the ice in both hands and her mouth, and tortures me sweetly, then, spitting out the ice, stands back and stares at my nakedness. I am as small as I can be and she laughs to herself as she takes another round of pictures, some close, some distant, all centered on my diminished pride.

"You are so small," she whispers in my ear, "like a little boy." "What will she say when she sees these? How could she be proud of such a tiny, little man?"

I struggle, but it is hopeless without waking the house, she laughs at me and pinches my balls. This goes on for a while, she giggling and showing me the pictures of myself, smiling an evil smile and laughing at me. Then she pulls off her clothes and grabs me by the balls, gripping them and squeezing with all her might.

"Eat me little boy, eat me good or I'll bite it off and send you home with less than the nothing you came with," and, with that, she turns and straddles my face, positioned so that she can continue to rub ice on me and keep me drawn.

I do as she says, unsure of how serious she is. First, she sticks her sexy, white ass in my face and grinds upon my tongue, enjoying it as I penetrate her tightness slightly and lick away at her. Clamping down on my cock, she scoots up and places a hot, juicy cunt directly in my face. I am in her in a flash, tongue-ing her sticky-ness with a passion as she grinds her swollen clit on my chin.

She is an animal. Finally allowing me to become erect again, she changes her tune and begins telling me how she loves my huge, pulsing member and how it barely fits in her tiny mouth. She's a freak, but what a freak!

She again picks up the camera and clicks a series of close-ups on my newly risen manhood. After five or six shots, she throws it aside and licks and laps at me, eventually taking my fullness into her moist mouth and sucking me to a tremendous orgasm, which she swallows and gulps with pleased sounds.

She is close now, grinding and pushing excitedly on my face until I feel a warm wave of her juices upon my tongue and she relaxes. She lies there, kissing my privates and breathing hard, as I stare at her swollen opening and sigh with contentment.

"You are a fabulous play-toy, honey," she says as she gets up and removes the key to the handcuffs from around her neck. "No one has ever let me do that without shouting and cussing at me, you should come over more often," she smiles, setting me free and laying down beside me. A satisfied smile is upon her full, pink lips as she lays her head upon my chest and we sleep for hours.

I awake first, getting up quietly to gather the pictures on the floor, and, after placing them in my jacket pocket, I wake the sleeping beauty by spreading her muscular legs and sliding my hard dick into her. She looks displeased at first, but, as she begins to protest, I slap the cuffs on her and stuff a pair of panties in her mouth.

Amazement in her eyes, she struggles only a little as I bang into her hard, giving her my volume in the way it was meant to be delivered, and, with both of her legs spread as far apart as they will go, find my climax quickly.

After I dress, I begin to take my own pictures as I hold her sexy legs apart and she thrashes. I slip a pair of pajama bottoms on her and struggle to latch a bra around her bountiful breasts as I explain how turn-about is, in truth, fair play.

I gather the new Polaroid's and, with a gentle kiss, take the key to the cuffs and shut the door behind me. I hang the key on her sister's door as I pass and leave with a pocket full of fantastic pictures and a smile on my face; hoping that she understands and knowing that I want to repeat this often.

The next day I send her a dozen, long-stem, roses with a note, unsigned and written by the lady at the flower shop, reading: "Anything, anytime, anyway. I am yours as you are mine, to do with as you please."

The next time I see her at work, she slyly smiles and slips me a note, while you-know-who isn't watching. It read: "You are my fantasy now, I'll be waiting for you next time and I will blow your mind just like I did your cock." Red ink with hearts all penetrated with cupid's arrows.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Entertaining Husband's Boss Wife fucks husband's boss in kitchen while husband sleeps.in Loving Wives
You Can Love Too Much Ch. 01 After 30 years, wife needs more than just husband.in Loving Wives
Bully Ch. 01 He tricks a mom out of her clothes.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Not Appropriate A brief example of improper behavior.in Loving Wives
Fateful Decisions A husband's decisions lead to his boss cuckolding him.in Loving Wives
More Stories