The Game Ch. 05 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle nodded and said, “Rachel needs a shot, I think. Bet she didn’t expect to watch a blowjob in the pool.” Michelle was smiling mischievously and poured a double shot of tequila and set it in front of Rachel.

Rachel blushed again and I was sure she was imagining Michelle sucking Tim’s huge cock in the pool. I smiled as Rachel sniffed the shot apprehensively and set it aside.

“God don’t smell it. That stuff is awful. You shoot it.” Michelle said laughingly and picked up the shot glass and threw it back quickly.

Michelle’s face contorted as only Tequila can make a person. She set the glass down hard and said, “Tastes like hell, but it does the job and gets the taste of cum out of your mouth.”

Rachel smiled a bit at that as Michelle poured another shot. Michelle was smiling and said, “Teach her how to do a body shot Sara.”

I laughed and said, “I think that is more your department.”

Rachel looked confused. Michelle took Rachel behind the bar. She took an ice cube from the bucket and rolled it over Rachel’s nipple before she could protest. Instantly her nipple went hard and she jumped at the sensation of ice on hot flesh.

Michelle giggled and said, “Relax it only hurts for a second.” Then she proceeded to shake a liberal dash of salt on Rachel’s nipple. The salt clung to the moist flesh and Rachel stood frozen by the surprise of the moment.

Michelle then took a lime wedge and told Rachel to hold it by the skin in her teeth. Rachel opened her mouth and bit gently down on the lime, making a ridiculous looking green smile of fruit.

I was smiling watching the event unfold.

Michelle then set the shot glass full of tequila on the edge of the bar and stood to admire Rachel for a second. Rachel was stood confused and apprehensive at the absurdity of her position.

“Okay hold still.” Was all the instruction Michelle gave to Rachel.

She then bent down and took Rachel’s nipple in her mouth licking the salt off and lingering just a little longer then necessary. She then stood shot the tequila down her throat and leaned forward and kissed Rachel deeply sucking the lime out of her mouth and French kissing her at the same time.

Rachel didn’t move, but was clearly stunned. Michelle had to put her arms around her to keep her from falling backwards. She then pulled back from Rachel and plucked the lime from her mouth and set it on the bar yelling, “Damn that was good.”

Rachel just blushed. Now Rachel really needed a drink and did not protest when she was handed another shot of tequila. She declined the offer to lick salt off of Michelle’s tits or suck lime from her mouth.

“So my nymphomaniac friend, now that you have sucked your boyfriend’s cock for all of us, and molested Rachel, tell me who the hell this Molinda chick is.” I said remembering my interest from earlier.

Michelle grinned from ear to ear. “Well she is a friend, sort of. I met her last month at a conference in California. We hit it off from the first night we were there and I stayed over a night after the conference to go out with her in Santa Cruz. I invited her here to visit me anytime she wished. We are playing a game. I guess I was inspired.” She said.

My eyes flashed terror to her at the mention of The Game. As much as I agreed to let Rachel be one of the girls, I was not ready to begin talking about “The Game” with her. My look must have gotten through. Michelle understood and moved the subject in another direction.

“She is just a friend.” Michelle continued ambiguously.

Rachel caught the sudden change in Michelle, and cocked her head to one side and said, “What kind of game?”

Michelle smiled at her and looked to me with a brief look of a co-conspirator. “Well honey,” Michelle began, “she shared with me one of her fantasies, and I agreed to help make it a reality.”

Rachel’s eyes went wide at that and for the first time in her life, I think she was speechless.

Before Rachel could ask more, I took Rachel by the hand and said, “Time to get back to the pool for us.”

Rachel did not protest, and Michelle followed us as I led Rachel back outside.

We returned poolside, and Rachel and I lay out in the sun on the lounge chairs. Tim had recovered from his mind bending blowjob and was now talking with Molinda and Ron at the table.

Upon our return, Tim announced that he was going to the store to pick up some steaks and more booze for the night ahead and asked if we needed anything or wanted to go with him. Rachel and I declined preferring to bask in the last of the afternoon sun, but Michelle, Tim, and Molinda agreed to ride along.

We watched as they put on their suits and cover ups and left us alone, to relax in the warm sun.

As they left us alone, I turned to Rachel and said, “Hey now that it’s just us, are you okay with the direction this party is going? I know you are an “adult” and I am not trying to baby you, but that whole pool scene was pretty intense. Michelle loves to show off.”

Rachel turned to me and smiled, “Yeah that was insane. I can’t believe she sucked that guy’s dick right in front of us. I can’t believe I touched IT. It was so fucking big.” She broke off in a fit of giggles.

I laughed with her and said, “Yeah he is a unique specimen. I just wanted to make sure you are not freaked out too badly. Michelle is a show off, and well she does things like that sometimes. I just don’t want you to think that she, well we, go around sucking and fucking every guy that walks by.”

Rachel smiled and said, “I’m okay Aunt Sara. It was a little intense, and I was shocked to be honest, but it also was kind of cool. Do you know what I mean?” Rachel said as if trying to find the right words to express her feelings.

“Can I ask you a question?” Rachel continued propping herself up sideways to look at me.

Oh Shit. Here it comes. I thought. “Um I guess,” I replied terrified of what might come next.

“I mean do you and Ron, you know do that?”, she asked tentatively.

“You mean oral sex?” I asked.

Rachel blushed and said, “Well yeah, but what I meant was do you, you know, do it in front of people?”

I took a deep breath and sighed. “Well Rachel, that is a personal question, but since you asked it, I will answer. Yes, we have done that in front of other people. I don’t know why, but sometimes having other people around intensifies sex for us. Not everyone is like that.” I said thinking about the intensity of The Game. This conversation was getting dangerously close to a subject I didn’t want to discuss.

Rachel nodded silently and then I asked her a question, “How did it make you feel to see Michelle give head to Tim in front of you?”

Rachel considered this for a minute and then said smiling, “Honestly, it made me horny as hell. I can’t get the image out of my head.”

I smiled and said, “Well that is not too surprising. Do you need a minute alone?” I asked joking with her. “A minute alone” was our inside joke for needing to masturbate.

She laughed and said, “I am sure that would not hurt.”

That was the first time she had even come close to admitting that she masturbated outside of a joke and I realized how horny she must be.

“One more question?” she asked with sparkling eyes.

I smiled and said, “Okay, but only one more. Horny people should not ask questions.”

She smiled and said, “Is Michelle gay?”

I laughed out loud and said, “What makes you ask that?”

Rachel’s smile faltered wondering if she had maybe gone too far with me. I didn’t want to make her feel like she could not talk to me and recovered by saying, “Hey it’s okay. Your question just caught me off guard.”

“Well it’s just she you know licked me and kissed me inside.” Rachel replied and understanding dawned on me.

“Rachel, Michelle likes men as I am sure you noticed. She was just getting off on giving you a new experience. Did it bother you?” I asked.

“Er, no, not really, but it was a surprise. I have never been touched like that by another girl before. It took me by surprise, but after seeing her suck Tim, it made me feel tingly. I didn’t do it to her, because I was not sure if I wanted to, or even how to do it.”

I laughed a little and said, “Well that’s not surprising. Michelle can be a shock to the system sober, let alone with a couple drinks in her. It’s no biggie hon. Girls and boys pretty much kiss the same, but girls are softer. It doesn’t make her gay. Well I guess it doesn’t, what is in a label anyway.”

Before I realized what I was saying, I had just told Rachel that I had kissed women before, and from the look of her wide eyes, she suspected I had done much more.

For the second time today, she was silent.

She got up from her lounge chair and headed for the house. I wondered if she was “taking a moment alone”, but she was only gone a minute before she returned hiding something behind her back.

She sat down next to me grinning. I sat up and faced her and said, “What is going through that pretty head of yours?”

She just grinned and pulled out a shot of Tequila from behind her back along with a salt shaker and a wedge of lime.

My eyebrows raised at her and said, “Are you kidding?”

“Come on Aunt Sara. I want to try it and I don’t want anyone else around when I do in case I fuck it up.”

I smiled at her and sighed resigning myself to my fate. I arched my back pushing my breasts toward her. I had never felt as naked as I did at this moment, and not surprisingly my body reacted and my nipples stood on end.

Rachel noticed and smiled and said, “Your boobies seem to like the idea.”

It was my turn to blush, but I said nothing.

Rachel took an ice cube and tentatively traced the outline of my right nipple. I closed my eyes and inhaled sharply at the feeling of the cold ice on my hot flesh. My nipple extended further and a familiar tingle raced from my nipple to my pussy. Jesus I was wet.

Rachel took my breast lightly in her hand and used the salt shaker to cover it lightly. I opened my eyes and she was mesmerized. She stared at me hungrily and I recognized her own sexual excitement in her eyes. We were both pretending this was plutonic, but we both knew on an instinctual level that there was a sexual undertone to what was happening.

When she finished with my right breast, she held the lime to my lips, and I took it from her using only my teeth. She giggled nervously as she picked up the shot of tequila. I closed my eyes and held my breath in anticipation.

I could sense her moving closer and then felt her soft tongue caress my nipple tentatively. And then without warning her mouth covered my nipple. She sucked gently and used her tongue in circular motions to remove the salt. I bit down harder on the lime and could taste the biting tart of the fruit in my mouth. Her tongue lingered for a few seconds that seemed to drag on and on in a wonderful cornucopia of conflicting feelings.

And then it was gone, and I could breath again. I opened my eyes to see her shoot down the strong liquor. Her face contorted and I thought she might hurl. How ridiculous would that be?

And then her face relaxed. She leaned forward for the lime and her mouth enveloped mine. I used my tongue to push the lime into her warm inviting mouth and in doing so, it slipped between our mouths and fell to the ground.

I expected her to stop now since the lime was gone, but she surprised me and continued to kiss me. Her tongue entered my mouth and it was as soft as velvet and honey. She licked my lips and I found myself kissing her back. My own desire was overcoming the earlier reluctance I felt in this situation.

Horny people don’t make good decisions.

The kiss lasted only a few seconds, but it was something I will remember for the rest of my life.

When it was over, Rachel drew back slightly. Her own nipples were like pink diamonds, hard and aroused. She smiled at me softly and said, “Oops. I think we lost the lime.”

I was surprised to hear my own voice say, “I think it was better without it anyway.”

Rachel smiled and said, “Your right.” and then pausing for a brief moment and then continued, “Women are softer.”

We both sat silently for a minute considering the monumental event that had just passed between us. I was horny. Damn was I horny. I hated to admit it, but I was on fire.

Rachel leaned back in her lounge chair and sighed. “I really could use a moment now.”

I laughed out loud which seemed to help break the tension. I thought she definitely could use a moment. If the group got back and she was this horny, God knows what might happen.

I picked up the small bottle of baby oil we were using to oil ourselves up in the sun and handed it to her. “There is nothing like taking a moment in the sun.” I said and got up to leave.

She stared at me wide eyed and said, “Are you serious?”

“Sure why not. No one is here. I can leave you alone for a few minutes. Ron and company won’t be back for at least an hour. And I am sure you will feel much more relaxed afterwards.”

She looked at me dubiously and I could see her conservative upbringing conflicting with her sexual desire. I decided to share with her some knowledge that took me years to learn.

“Rachel, it is just sex. Everyone does it. Everyone on earth is the product of it. Don’t be afraid of your desires. There is nothing to be ashamed of.”

She sat silently turning the baby oil over and over in her hand nervously. I decided to push her along the journey of sexual discover and took the bottle from her hand. I opened it and poured a liberal amount of it on her palms.

“What are you doing?”, she asked.

“Nothing, I just think you need some more oil on your body or you will burn badly.” I said.

She knew this was a lie, but the lie made it easier for her which was my intent. “Start with your arms.” I said guiding her.

She began rubbing the oil on her arms.

“Now don’t forget your chest.” I said.

She began slowly rubbing her hands across her breasts. She lingered and her fingers kneaded her erect nipples, and then moved to her stomach as if it would be “wrong” to enjoy touching her breasts too long.

She stopped short of the auburn bush of neatly trimmed pubic hair. She leaned forward and began working oil into her feet, then calves, and then thighs. Her oily hands slid smoothly across her smooth legs and I found myself biting my bottom lip. When she finished applying the oil to herself she was trembling slightly as if she were exploring her own body for the first time.

I touched her shoulders and leaned her back into the lounge chair. Her nipples were hard and she was breathing erotically in the hot sun. I took her right hand and placed it on her right breast and said, “Your breasts need lots more attention since they don’t see this harsh sun often. Make sure you rub them down thoroughly.”.

Her hands began to massage little circles over her breasts and she needed no encouragement to move her left hand to her left breast.

“Don’t stop until I tell you to.” I said taking ‘responsibility’ for her actions.

She kneaded her breasts harder now. Her legs began to squirm as she touched hers nipples. I imagined the lightning that must be bouncing between her nipples and her sweet pussy. I could smell her in the hot afternoon sun. A sweet mixture of feminine aroma and baby oil filled my nostrils and fueled my imagination.

She tugged on her own nipples now, abandoning the charade of applying oil for the sun protection. She looked so beautiful as she let go of her inhibitions. She seemed to glow as if she were being touched by the most divine forces of human nature.

She was biting hard on her bottom lip as was I. I spoke softly now, “Now move your hands between your legs. Love yourself.”

She hesitated only a moment and then drew her right hand down across her flat, glistening stomach. Her legs parted and she moaned quietly as her fingers found her most sensitive womanly flesh.

She rocked gently back and forth with closed eyes as her finger traced circles across her clit. I watched in silence as she masturbated herself. Rubbing.

Her fingers glistened with her secretions as she entered herself with her middle finger. Pushing deeply into herself without preamble. “Oh God” she cried as her stomach rippled with orgasmic contractions.

Her left hand now spanked her clitoris lightly as she came in wave after wave of pleasure. She shook uncontrollable and then collapsed back into the chair panting.

When she opened her eyes, I smiled at her and we shared a singular moment of intimacy that I had never experienced before. It was as if her body and soul were both naked before me, and the intensity of the moment caused me to tremble slightly.

“Intense,” she whispered and then broke into a grin. The intensity of the moment was broken with her grin and I laughed at the pleasure of the moment with her.

“Jesus that was fucking good.” Rachel said still laying spread open obscenely with her hand on her pussy.

“Told you outside is the best.” I replied grinning myself.

“Not to mention you talking me through it. I can see why having an audience can be intense”, she said grinning.

This time I didn’t blush. “Time to hit the showers before the party crew gets back.”

Rachel nodded and stood on uncertain legs. Just then Tim, Molinda, Michelle, and Ron walked in. Rachel jumped seeing them and then blushed fiercely.

“What have you two been up to?” Michelle asked innocently.

“Nothing, just catching rays” I said sharing a private grin with Rachel. “We are just getting ready to shower.”

Rachel was already heading toward the house wrapping the towel around her as she went. I told her where the basement bathroom was and watched her bound inside with hurriedly as if

“Yeah I think we all need to shower.” Michelle said. “But first I am going for another swim.” She once again stripped naked and dove into the water followed by Tim and Molinda who were laughing.

As I passed Ron I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him close to me. I whispered into his ear, “I need to get fucked. Come with me right now.”

We both bounded upstairs and into the master bath leaving Rachel alone downstairs.

This night was just beginning but I could not wait any longer. I had to get fucked or I would explode.

The rest of the night would just have to wait. But not for long…..

TO BE CONTINUED…………