The Game Ch. 06 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel whispered, "Oh Jesus" and then pushed harder into me as my body rocked with waves or orgasmic spasm.

I came so hard I was afraid I might rip off her fingers, but I was unable to stop. I was lost in the feeling of sexual bliss. My niece was fucking me and I was cumming.

When I came down Rachel hugged me close to her. "Wow." was all she said.

I did not trust myself to speak and hugged her tightly instead.

My left leg was wedged between Rachel's legs and I could feel her wetness on my thigh. She was slowly rocking against my thigh so I pushed harder into her. Rachel groaned in pleasure.

"Turn over", I said pushing her gently and rolling her away.

She groaned again but this time not with pleasure but disappointment. I leaned over to the nightstand and opened the drawer retrieving my 8 inch pink dildo.

I returned to Rachel and pressed my tits into her back. My hand rubbed her shoulder and reached around and massaged her nipples.

"Oh God that feels good." Rachel groaned.

My hand moved slowly across her flat, twitching, muscular stomach to her bare pussy. I spread her lips gently and rubbed her clit.

"Please fuck me." Rachel whispered

With that I used my other hand to slide the vibrator against her pussy lips and flicked the switch. Rachel jumped at first contact and groaned loudly.

"OH MY GOD.", she moaned.

I rolled her completely over onto her stomach and straddled her lower legs. I pushed her ass forward until she was on her hands and knees with her face buried in the pillow. I slide the vibrator into her hard and Rachel came for the first time tonight from penetration.

I fucked her hard and fast with my dildo. The 8 incher slid only ¾ of the way into her tight hot cunt, but she loved every second of it.

She was screaming, "Fuck me Aunt Sara. Fuck me Aunt Sara. God yes Fuck me." Her words encouraged me further. I leaned forward and licked her tight little asshole further driving her orgasm.

She came again.

"Fuck me Aunt Sara. Fuck me like the slut I am."

I pushed the dildo into her hard finally burying the last inch as her orgasm peaked. When it was over she collapsed and my dildo slowly slid out of her.

When she caught her breath she smiled at me and we both giggled together. I dropped the dildo off the side of the bed and we both needed a trip to the bathroom to clean up.

When we returned we both climbed naked into bed together and met in the middle.

I hugged her close to me and sleep finally claimed us.