The Game Ch. 07 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The really connected people would no more tell their girlfriends about their 'jobs' as they would tell them about the time they caught VD from a hooker on Halsted Avenue.

Michelle had once dated a guy who was the real deal, as they say, and for the first 3 months of their relationship she didn't even know it. She found out by accident when she found a scrap of paper with the name of a restaurant and a time written on it next to the phone. The time was odd because it said 3AM. She didn't think too much of it, but the next weekend the restaurant burned down at 3AM. The news suggested it a front for organized crime.

And that's all Michelle ever knew. That's all there was, one scrap of paper with a name and time on it. No men in overcoats, no FBI agents dressed in black hiding in trees.

Just a piece of paper. Michelle was not stupid though and began thinking about her new boyfriend. Things had a way of not adding up in a way that only hindsight could see. She never confronted him.

Michelle ended the relationship without telling him why the next morning. After that the guy, Robert, called her a couple of times, but eventually let her go. Thank God.

That guy was scary. Not because he was different than other guys, but because he wasn't. Hell I thought he was a nice guy and had double dated with them. Two years later the FBI came by her house asking questions. When it became obvious Michelle had no idea what they wanted and had not seen Robert in two years, they told her that he was found in a shallow grave outside of Joliet. They think he had been there for at least 6 months and had been killed by a bullet in the back of the head.

Michelle insisted on going to the burial. I went with her but thought it was a bad idea. But she had cared for him so we went. We decided to stand back and pay our respects from afar. When the procession arrived it was surprisingly short. I had envisioned lines of limos with hundreds of people speaking in Italian and vowing revenge.

In reality I counted 31 people including the funeral home staff and minister. No one wailed and cried. No one shouted in Italian. We didn't notice the FBI taking picture from behind trees. In twenty minutes the service was over the small crowd dispersed. No one socialized or hugged even. Most seemed like they were their out of duty rather than desire and when it was over they scattered. The last two to leave were his parents. Even they seemed more resigned than surprised by their son's brutal murder. They got into a light blue Toyota and left. Michelle and I walked back to our car and did the same. Not exactly the stuff movies are made of.

Chad was definitely no Robert. Chad bragged too much and wanted to show off how cool he was. Chicago was as full of wannabe gangsters as Hollywood was full of wannabe actors.

I decided to let Rachel have her night of fantasy. I had seen enough of Rachel's innocence pale in the light of reality in the last 24 hours, and I didn't want to see more of it slip away this night. I would have a talk with her in the morning over coffee that she was more likely to see the dark side of Chicago in Dubuque Iowa as she was here. I might even tell her the story about Michelle's Robert so that she got the glamorized version of the mob out of her head. But for tonight, I decided to let it be what she wanted it to be.

"Earth to Aunt Sara?" Rachel's voice said from somewhere.

I turned toward her and she was looking at me questioningly. "Are you okay?" she asked.

I smiled and said, "Yeah sorry, I kind of spaced there. I think I have had enough vodka."

She grinned and said, "Well then let's go dance it out of you."

Before I could protest or even speak, she had taken me by the wrist and was leading/dragging me through the crowd that was starting to thicken. I followed her, not unaware that I was clearly one of the older chicks in this crowd. I doubted if I would get picked up tonight noticing the skinny, half dressed, 20 year old girls all around me. But what the hell, it's sometimes fun to pretend you are still young.

Rachel staked out a spot dead center in the middle of the dance floor and began swaying her hips and body to the music. I joined her and had to admire her. She danced well, albeit provocatively. But then again that was how everyone was dancing. The women outnumbered the men on the dance floor two to one, and Rachel and I were not the only two women dancing with each other.

The music changed and a new song came on that was fast and blaring and reminded me of noise. Apparently I was the only one who thought so, because the density on the dance floor increased immediately and Rachel and I were pushed closer together. She put her right hand on my left hip as she swayed. She was smiling at me and rolled her hips in time with the music as if using me as a brass stripper pole. I laughed and ground my hips back toward her in a sexually mocking way having fun and cutting loose.

I looked around. A few of the men on the dance floor watched us, but we were really nothing special. I saw two young women near us kissing and rubbing each other's breasts. On the other side of us, a woman was bent over at the waist as a man behind her ground his crotch into her ass. Dancing had definitely changed since I was 20.

I looked over Rachel's shoulder and saw Chad approaching carrying two drinks. He smiled his fake smile and handed them to us and we both drank heavily enjoying the cold taste of vodka and orange juice in the heat of the dance floor.

Chad then took up a position behind Rachel. His hands found her hips and she momentarily looked startled. She looked back as he pulled her into him, mimicking doggie style sex.

Rachel grinned and blushed at the same time, but made no effort to move away. Rather she pushed her ass back against him simulating sex all the while moving in time to the music. I was pushed almost on top of her by the ever increasing crowd thinking, 'What a dickhead'.

Chad and Rachel were forced to stand as the crowd pushed in around us, and I was pushed into her making a "Rachel Sandwich" with me on once side and her crush, Chad, on the other. We danced like this for perhaps ten minutes.

When the music finally stopped the crowd erupted in approving applause, and Rachel whispered in my ear, "God his cock is as big as Tim's."

I was feeling giddy and just laughed. It must have been the alcohol but it was hitting me hard and all of the sudden. How did I get so drunk so fast, I wondered.

Rachel was grinning and swaying in a disconnected way that someone who has had too much to drink does. Her eyes were closed as she seemed to lose herself in the moment. I found myself wanting to follow her lead into the abyss Zen she seemed to have found.

'The lights are so pretty here' I thought as I let my vision wander toward the dance floor lights suspended from the ceiling. Each light now held an unfamiliar halo glow and I smiled to myself thinking that nothing in the world mattered except feeling good right at this moment. And I did feel good. The throb of the music had an almost palpable texture. My skin seemed alive to every sensation and the feel of the crowd around me felt wonderful as if I was part of a greater whole.

Somewhere deep down I thought I heard a mental alarm go off, but then it was lost in the perfection of this moment. Nothing could be wrong that felt so wonderful. I smiled at nothing and found it to be wonderful.

I looked down and saw Rachel returning my smile with her own radiance. 'God she is beautiful' I thought. I wanted to kiss her now so badly that it was almost a compulsion. I took her hands in mine and pulled her to me in time to the music. I wanted to feel her body and the radiance that she held. I did not kiss her, but rather felt her warmth and softness against my body and shivered with sexual desire so strong that it was overwhelming. My God I was so horny I could barely stand it.

I felt a hand encircle my waist and a body press against my back. I turned to see a twenty something man smiling at me tentatively. He was tall and blond sexy. Without thought or consideration I kissed him on the mouth. I wanted to taste him. He was gorgeous. I licked his lips and plunged my tongue into his mouth. His hands began kneading my breasts in a way that was both untalented but felt so wonderful.

My hand found his jeans and massaged his hardening cock. God I wanted him.

I broke the kiss momentarily and turned to Rachel who was in a deep lip lock with Chad. Part of me envied her. Chad was sexy as hell and didn't seem nearly as offensive as I originally had thought. I imagined Chad and my unknown man fucking me hard and fast and felt a hot warmth flood my pussy. God I wanted to fuck.

I took Rachel by the hand and drew her near to me. Chad looked confused but then he saw the lust in my eyes and only smiled.

Something was wrong here, but my mind seemed dull and unable to sort it out. Part of it was the immense overwhelming beauty I felt all around me and my sudden and deep desire to fulfill my sexual desire.

"God Aunt Sara you are so fucking sexy," Rachel said giggling and licking her lips. "I want to tear off all my clothes right now and fuck everyone."

Hearing her speak like this in the middle of the dance floor would have been shocking to me, but under the circumstances I knew exactly how she felt. This time I did kiss her and she kissed me back. The kiss was hungry and full of passion. Somewhere in the background I heard Chad say, "Fuck yeah!" and heard him high five my mysterious man. I didn't care. I was lost in a haze of lust and the warmth of Rachel's mouth.

Rachel and I were pried apart by unseen hands that eventually materialized into Chad's and my boy toy as I had come to think of tall, blond, and sexy.

"You two want to party?" Chad asked Rachel.

Rachel smiled and was about to say something when she turned to me. She whispered conspiratorially, "I think I'm going to finally get laid." And then she giggled.

I found myself giggling with her. Deep down I heard my alarm bells again, louder this time, but again they were lost in a haze of lust and desire. I only wanted to be with Rachel and fuck and fuck and fuck.

"Let's go upstairs." Chad suggested smiling. I watched him take Rachel gently by the arm and lead her toward a staircase at the other end of the building. Likewise, tall, blond, and hard began pulling me that direction. I bit my lip feeling a moment of indecision flow through me. Is this what I really wanted to do?

And then I saw Chad's hand on Rachel's ass. Her skirt flipped momentarily giving me a view of her perfect ass and all indecision left me. I followed. Wanting.

To Be Continued....

12