The Game Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I screamed and then collapsed as wave after wave of pleasure rolled through me. Ron pumped my contracting ass as his orgasm flowed out of him and into me. I panted my pleasure and rode the wave down the other side, shivering with post orgasmic waves that shook my body for the next several minutes.

Ron collapsed to my side in a similar state and as the minutes slowly passed his wilting cock slipped from my ass as the toy had from my pussy a moment earlier.

I was suddenly overcome with the giggles. It was the happiest moment I think I ever have had in my life and I was overwhelmed with pleasure and joy. The giggles seemed to be contagious and Ron joined me, pulling me close to him. We laughed for almost twenty minutes, kissing, holding each other, and of course loving.

Then we stepped into the shower together and Ron said to me, "So the game goes on?"

"Bet your ass white boy. I'll give you two more weeks, but not second more." I said playfully and followed him into the shower.

He grinned and said, "I doubt all need two weeks given the fantasy you emailed me. It's hot by the way, and I will make sure it's just how you want it." Then he kissed me and pulled me to him under the hot spray of water.

I shivered thinking about the words I had emailed him what seemed like a life time ago. I reached for his cock, suddenly horny again. Besides a shower fuck is the best.

12