The Game: His Version

Story Info
Playing his way.
5.1k words
4.57
25.5k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before leaving for the office, Michael pressed a crumpled piece of paper into Jadyn’s hand as he kissed her good-bye. Feigning surprise, she asked, “What have we here?”

He smiled, sexy as ever, and left without a word.

Jadyn knew already. Of course she did. She and Michael had become experts at playing “The Game.” The game usually consisted of a vague list. Jadyn was always expected to decipher the message and perform in a way that would please them both. Not only did Michael get her sexual juices flowing in this manner, but his lists always got her creative juices flowing as well. Using her brain for her man was almost as erotic as using her body.

Smiling, Jadyn opened the wadded paper. By the bold strokes of his ink and his capitalized signature, she immediately knew she would be performing submissively. (The two of them had made quite a long list of regulations over the months, so as to limit their questions once the game was in progress. Dropping character, even for a moment, sometimes caused reprehensible damage.) On the paper, Michael had listed three simple items: rope, camera, and provocative lingerie.

Jadyn groaned good-naturedly. That ass wasn’t making this easy. She couldn’t recall seeing the first bit of rope in their apartment. (Hell, he’d probably hidden any that was lying around.) To phone and ask for its location would be inexcusable. So she didn’t. Instead, Jadyn hurried to the hall closet where she’d stored her Christmas ribbon. Gathering several strands of the silver foil, she gave them a toss toward the overstuffed sofa.

Jadyn’s adrenaline rushed as she hurried about setting up a scene that Michael was sure to find arousing. Knowing him as she did allowed her to almost cheat at the game. For two years, she’d watched his actions through half-veiled eyes as he unwittingly revealed his sexual fantasies. Through trial and error, she’d definitely learned to please her lover.

Stripping out of her robe, Jadyn tilted her head and surveyed the scene she’d created. The camera was in place, her clit vibe was on hand, the “rope” was easily accessible, and her phone was within reach. After donning her chosen pieces of lingerie, Jadyn fluffed the cushions and contemplated ways in which to make the ribbon appear realistic. She knew Michael had deliberately given her an assignment he didn’t think she could accomplish.

“What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him,” she whispered to herself determinedly, “We’ll just make it appear that I’m bound.” Soon the click of her camera flash filled the silent apartment. Previewing the shots on the camera’s tiny monitor, Jadyn was more than pleased. After filling her memory card, Jadyn grabbed the phone.

“MJ’s Electronics,” the voice on the other end politely answered.

“Hi ya, Kris,” Jadyn replied, pleased to note her voice sounded low and sexy, aroused even. Kris might not notice, but she knew Michael would. “Michael around?”

“Oh hey, girl, he just went into a meeting but he’s been expecting your call. I’ll put you through, sweetie.”

Jadyn nearly laughed aloud at Kris’ affectionate endearment. She considered herself anything but “sweet," but she also enjoyed knowing that most of their acquaintances viewed her as proper, feminine, elegant, and quite “sweet.”

Within seconds, she heard Michael’s deep voice on the line. His clipped impatience as he stated his last name didn’t intimidate her in the slightest. “Wagner here.”

“Hi you! Busy?” she taunted, knowing that he was.

“A bit,” he answered, though his tone had already changed. In the background, Jadyn could hear the frenzy of a meeting well underway. “No time even for me?” she smirked.

“Oh, sure. Go ahead ... we seem to be experiencing pandemonium here anyway.”

Michael’s eyes surveyed the room in front of him. No one had apparently even noticed the call other than his secretary. At her questioning glance and mouthed “Adjourn?” he shook his head and waved his hand in her general direction. Gesturing with one finger, he signaled he’d only be a moment.

“Well, Michael, if you insist. I’m simply calling to let you know I’ve performed well this morning. Even better than I thought possible.”

“Oh, really? And your designs? Give me a brief narrative of your best shot,” he curiously replied.

“There are several nice ones, Michael, but I think your favorite will be the one in which my thighs and my wrists are tightly bound to each other. ‘Someone’ has shifted my panties to the side, as I obviously couldn’t have done it myself ... my hands are tied.” Her voice was extremely sexy, low and provocative. Michael had to listen closely to hear her above the noise in the room. “We’ll pretend that ‘someone’ was you. In the picture, my clit is already swollen and pulsing. So, I think we can assume you’ve been teasing me for quite awhile. My hand is straining, straining hard, against the rope in the direction of my pussy. I know with the slightest little touch, I’d be over the edge. But I can’t reach it, so I’m begging you to. I’d give anything to have you touch me right now, Michael.”

He smiled, as his cock began to stir while Jadyn continued her dialogue: “My mouth is open, and my small pink tongue is caught between my teeth. I’ve also sprawled as best I can with my ‘rope’ in place. Any part of me is easily accessible -- my mouth, my pussy, my ass, my nipples. Any simple flick of your fingers is all it would take.” Her breathing had quickened, quite without her intending it to.

“Well, perhaps your ideas for our ad campaign will work. I’ll return your call in fifteen.” The phone went dead.

She reached for her vibe and stroked her clit with it for a moment before gathering her camera and phone. She moved her supplies into their home office. Beginning the download process, she awaited Michael’s call.

He returned her call in ten. “I’m standing in a stairwell, Jadyn, heading toward my office. Are you aroused?”

“Yes, extremely so.”

“Good girl. Tell me what you’re doing now.”

“I’m sitting at our computer, downloading the shots. They’re quite hot. I can’t help but imagine you putting me in these positions. I think of you teasing and taunting, taking time to arouse me because that arouses you. I’ve also got my small pink vibe in my panties, and my hips are gently and slowly rocking against it.”

Michael listened attentively and then responded, “I’m inside the office now, Jadyn. I want you to choose a pose and email it to me. Describe what you’ve chosen and why.” Here’s where Michael’s age and experience had always come in handy. He wasn’t all about climaxing immediately, as most of the younger men she’d dated. He enjoyed prolonging the pleasure, as he knew prolonging could make it better for both of them. For that reason, she chose the least “suggestive” of the shots on the screen.

“I’m sending you the first picture I took. In fact, I had yet to get the camera positioned well enough to get an adequate view of the ties binding my wrists. But my hands are stretched above my head and my eyes are gazing directly at you. My mouth is open and my tongue is visible. Secretly, I’m hoping that you’ll be unable to resist my mouth in that position. Your cock belongs inside that tiny pink hole, and even though you’re in control, I’m deliberately using everything within my power to convince you to place your cock on the tip of my tongue."

Michael was pleased to have an email by the completion of her description. “Oh yes, Jadyn, this is an excellent pose. Very nice. Very, very nice. You’ve done well. I suppose you think you deserve to climax, don’t you?”

“Please, baby,” Jadyn whispered, all games off. “I’ll do anything. I’ve gotten quite worked up here.”

“I enjoy seeing you aroused. But I also enjoy hearing you climax. Why don’t you tell me about another of your poses, and I’ll see if it inspires me?” He was teasing her. His cock was already very much inspired.

His Completion...

“Well there is this one," she said. "I'm on my back on the sofa, my head is tilted toward the camera, and my mouth is open with my tongue sticking halfway out. I have my hands tied in front of my breasts, and I'm wearing that brown lingerie that you like so much, the one that makes you feel that my breasts are restrained and under your command. But if you look closely, you can see I'm cheating," Jadyn continued, her voice lowering even further, getting very husky now. "With one finger of my hand, I'm reaching inside the brown fabric and fingering my nipple. You can see the nipple is hard through the fabric."

Michael said nothing for two seconds, but Jadyn could hear voices in the distance. She knew he had people in his office and was struggling with how to respond.

"Well, I think that's very commendable of you," he said in his business voice, but she could tell it was edged with barely controlled lust. "I think if you send me that graphic, we can go from there."

"OK, I'll send it now," Jadyn said. "But I'm aching to climax for you."

A short pause and then Michael whispered: "Oh no, not yet. You can slap your pussy for me. But I need to see how well you've done before you're allowed a release."

"How hard is your cock, Michael?"

"That will be all for now," he said, back to his business voice. "I'll contact you."

Within a minute, Michael opened his e-mail. The picture, just as she described it, had arrived. And it was accompanied by this message: "When I took this picture, I was thinking about the tip of your cock on my tongue, giving me a taste of your precum."

Michael called in another minute, just as Jadyn was slapping her pussy as he had commanded.

"I'm back in the stairwell."

She could tell he was breathing heavily.

"And I," she said, a little breathless herself, "am doing what you ordered me to do."

"You're slapping your pussy?" Michael asked.

"Yes," Jadyn said. "For you. Hard. Don't I deserve to cum?"

"You think you deserve to have my hard cock at the tip of your tongue, just as you described in your e-mail?" Michael said. The word "e-mail" was slurred as Michael was breathing too fast to enunciate all his words. "You fucking tease, you think you deserve to have my precum ooze onto your tongue?"

She knew she had him going now. Michael was a kind man, very respectful to women, and he would never use a word like "bitch" or "cunt" or "whore." When he started using phrases like "you fucking tease," it meant he was very aroused.

"I think I do," Jadyn said, her voice pretend-pouty. "Taking these pictures wasn't easy."

"Well, you did a good job. Now I want to see the one you described first. If you send me that one, right now, I promise to give you that precum on your tongue later today."

"Whatever you say. But can't I cum now?"

"You can play with your nipples," Michael said. "Put your nipple rings on. You can tweak your nipples with your fingers. Keep them hard till I can call you again, you tease."

"Can't you come home for lunch?" Jadyn pleaded.

"I don't know yet," Michael said. "I'll let you know. Send me the picture."

Jadyn wanted very much just to climax now, and she thought about cheating. How would he ever know if she did? But she had learned from experience that in these situations it was better to give up control and let Michael call the shots. She ended up enjoying what happened more if she didn't have to make the effort. And, after all, she had expended so much effort already in taking the pics. And she knew that Michael would be generous with her, eventually, but only after he had driven her to a frenzy. And in this case, her anticipation was heightened by knowing she was driving him to a frenzy too.

She put the nipple rings on and almost screamed in pleasure. It was Michael who had awakened her to the arousal capacity of her nipples. Previous lovers hadn't paid much attention to her breasts, and neither had she. She had balked when he first suggested nipple rings; the idea scared her a little. But she couldn't believe the first time she had tried putting on rubber bands, just to get the feel of how nipple rings might feel, how her clit had started throbbing without her even touching it.

She lightly brushed her fingers over her nipples, and the sensation in her clit was overwhelming. It was all she could do not to reach down there and bring herself off with her clit vibe, but she stopped herself. She wasn't in charge today. Yesterday, yes, and maybe tomorrow, when it was her turn to dom. But not today. And she knew Michael would take care of her eventually.

She addressed another e-mail and attached the picture of her with her thighs and wrists bound and her panties pulled aside to reveal her pouting, half-open pussy. She knew this picture would put him over the edge. Her hands were trembling slightly as she typed: "All my holes are ready for you. Do whatever you want with me. I'm helpless to stop you, as you can see. I'm bound. But I have more for you."

This time she decided to call him. Kris answered again and gave her the "sweetie" routine. Then Michael came on, his voice betraying some obvious tension. It sounded like someone was in his office again. Jadyn knew what to do in situations like this. She talked very slowly to him.

"Listen, Michael, you probably can't talk. But I want you to know I've sent you the picture I first described. It shows my panties pulled aside, my wrists and thighs bound, and my pussy aching for you. I also have put on the nipple rings as you have commanded me to do. I am playing with my nipples now, they are very hard, and my pussy is throbbing.

"I bet your cock is hard and you're having trouble concealing it, aren't you? That's what you get for playing at work. When you get free, call me. I have two more pics to send you."

"Um...OK," Michael murmured, agitated. "That sounds good. Perfect. I'll call you back, OK?"

Jadyn was having a lot of trouble trying to keep from touching herself. When Michael didn't call back immediately, she kept playing with her hard nipples, but doing so sent waves of tingling sensations through her pussy. Finally, she could stand it no longer. She took the clit vibe in the palm of her right hand, put it on her clit, and stuck a finger from the same hand inside her pussy, while her left hand continued tugging at her ring-enclosed nipples, first one, then the other. Her idea was merely to give herself some pleasure, then stop. But as soon as her clit was stimulated, she felt she couldn't stop herself from going over the brink. She had wanted to climax all morning, ever since she had started taking the pictures. Her finger thrust deeply into her pussy, her vagina clenched around the finger, her nipples seemed to send an electric current directly into her clit, and just as she began to climax, the phone rang.

She let it ring three times while her body shuddered with a violent climax, and then she slowly picked up the phone. She tried to calm her breathing while she answered: "You're finally free?"

"Jadyn," Michael said. "Why are you breathing so hard?"

Jadyn thought for a moment about lying, but she figured Michael already suspected from her breathlessness what had happened.

"Michael, I .... I couldn't help myself. I just meant to give myself a little stimulation but... I thought about your cock in my mouth and I came." The part about thinking about his cock was a little bit of exaggeration. She HAD thought about it, but not while she was cumming.

"Jadyn, I had just come out here in the stairwell to tell you what a good job you'd done with the pictures. I was going to tell you how much you deserve what's coming to you. I was even thinking about letting you get all my cum in your mouth. But now you've disobeyed me. You couldn't wait?" Michael tried very hard to sound stern, but Jadyn thought he sounded like he was barely suppressing laughter.

"I'm sorry," Jadyn said, trying to sound very apologetic. "I didn't mean to, really. What can I do to make it up to you?"

"Oh, you'll have to do plenty," said Michael, gaming determinedly. "You can start by telling me about those last two pics."

"OK, I will," said Jadyn, feeling relieved. "I think you'll like them. In fact, when I send them to you, they're going to make it uncomfortable for you to be at work because your cock will be hard."

"We'll see about that. You're not in control, Jadyn. Remember that." He sounded almost believably stern.

"Sorry," she said quickly. She was aware her clit was still throbbing, and that her pussy was still wet. And telling him about the other photos, the best ones she had saved for last, didn't calm down her genitals at all. "OK, well in the next picture I am lying back on the couch, but my right leg is propped against the footstool, and my left leg is pushing against the couch, so that my back is on the couch but my pussy is thrust off the couch and toward the camera. It is wide open. You can see that my wrists are still bound to my thighs. But one of my breasts has been taken out of my lingerie top. The nipple is hard. And beyond that you can see my face. My mouth is half open and my tongue is poking out."

"That sounds... excellent," said Michael, his voice starting to tremble. "You really have done a good job. And what about the other pic?"

"The other pic," Jadyn said in her sultriest voice, "is almost the same pose, except both breasts are out of the top, my head is thrust back, and my pussy is wide open and accessible."

"And how did you take these pictures if your wrists and thighs were bound together?"

"Michael, don't ask those kind of questions. Those are photographers' secrets."

"I'll ask whatever questions I damn want!" said Michael, trying to sound angry, but it didn't work; he burst into laughter. Jadyn loved hearing his full, hearty laugh. He was so uninhibited, so unguarded.

After he stopped laughing, he said: "OK. Game face back. Send me those two pics right now. If they arouse me sufficiently, I will be home for lunch."

"Wonderful," said Jadyn.

"If I come home, you know I'll have to punish you," he warned.

"I know," said Jadyn, and her pussy started to tingle even more.

A half-hour later, Jadyn was puzzled. Where the hell had Michael hidden that rope all this time? She was lying on the couch, just as in the last two pics she had taken, and her wrists were tied to her thighs with two pieces of rope. Michael had come home, gone into the basement and the bedroom, and emerged with the rope in one hand and the yellow anal beads in the other, a barely suppressed grin on his stern face.

"I'll teach you to cum without my permission on a day when I'm in command," he said.

She faked a look of terror. But in fact she did feel a rush of danger. Michael and she had played many games before involving bondage, but they had been mild. They'd used plastic handcuffs, scarves, even a few of his ties, but never real rope.

Michael had tied the knots expertly, which surprised Jadyn even more. Where had he been practicing? He wasn't mechanically adept, although he was undeniably good with his hands. The ropes were tight enough to keep her from moving much, but they weren't digging or chafing her thighs or wrists -- she wouldn't have liked that.

He positioned her on the couch exactly as she had positioned herself for the picture, with her legs spread wide, one foot on the corner of the couch and the other on the footstool. Her head rested in the other corner, and her pussy was spread wide. She had on the same brown lingerie top, but Michael had carefully taken the one breast out, and had removed her bottoms before binding her. She still had her nipple rings on.

"This is how you wanted me to think you were binding yourself for me," Michael had told her. "But now you are really going to be bound in exactly the same position. You had spoken to me about your pussy being opened to me. But you had neglected to mention something else very important."

12