The Game of Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the elevator opened, Miranda walked in and smiled. This wasn't her first time on this floor. It was her third. Each other time ended with her getting some very expensive jewelry... this time though, she wasn't sure what she would be leaving with.

Sophia, who was sitting on a couch watching television, called out, "Knees, my pet."

Miranda instantly dropped to her knees, something she had also done both other times she was here... although not quite like this. "Yes, Mistress."

"Crawl to me," Sophia ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Miranda repeated, crawling on all fours... another position she was often in, but again not quite like this. Miranda crawled to Sophia, who was still dressed in the same attire... still wearing the amazing Louis Vuittons.

Once her new pet reached her, Sophia ordered, "Take off my one heel and massage my foot with your tongue."

"Yes, Mistress," Miranda obeyed, taking off the luxurious pump and moving her mouth to her Mistress's red painted toenails, showcased perfectly through the sheer mocha nylon.

Sophia enjoyed the gentle massage by the young pet's hands and mouth. She trained her pets, the ones she considered using more than once, especially the ones she considered to be assistant material, that true obedience meant unconditional acceptance and was a lot more than just sex.

As Miranda kissed and licked the entire nylon-clad foot, she wondered what was all in store for her. She was startled by the next words of the woman.

"So tell me the truth, my pet. You were there tonight to seduce some oblivious guy, weren't you?" Sophia asked.

'How would she know that?' Miranda thought to herself. She responded, no point lying now, "Yes, Mistress."

"You were looking for your next money pot, weren't you?" Sophia asked, as she uncrossed her legs and crossed them the opposite way.

Miranda didn't need instructions as she took the second shoe off as she answered, "Yes, Mistress."

"And did you target me as your jackpot tonight?"

"Yes, Mistress," Miranda again admitted, smiling to herself at how quickly that plan had unravelled. She began kissing and licking the second nylon-clad foot.

"And now you are willing to be my unconditional pet?" Sophia asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Miranda repeated, the only two words she was saying anymore.

"Good, prove your worth tonight and I will reward you," Sophia purred.

Miranda was in awe of this woman... her lifestyle... her power. She sucked each toe into her mouth like a small cock. She wanted to be a good pet, she wanted to be rewarded... hoping the reward was an opportunity to taste the woman's pussy directly from the source.

Sophia enjoyed the massage for a couple more minutes before asking, "Ready to begin your training, my pet?"

"Haven't I already, Mistress?" Miranda smiled, as she licked the woman's foot.

Sophia chuckled softly, "That you have." After a pause, Sophia added, "Get undressed, except for the thigh high stockings, and wait for me."

"Yes, Mistress," Miranda agreed, as she watched Sophia walk away. She stood up and got undressed, again, something she was used to doing... although never like this... never for this...

Sophia took off her dress, bra and panties, leaving on just the thigh high stockings.

Sophia then went to her bag and grabbed a collar and silk leash. She returned just as the new pet was unclasping her bra. As expected, the tits were fake. It made her shake her head. True beauty came with what was natural... if she decided to keep Miranda as her full time pet she would get those implants taken out.

Miranda's mouth dropped as she saw the mostly naked body of Sophia. She was gorgeous. Her body was perfect. The first body she had ever seen that was better than hers.

So distracted by the perfection, Miranda didn't notice the collar in her hands.

"Kneel," Sophia ordered, when she stood in front of her newest pet.

Miranda obeyed.

Sophia walked over and put the collar on her newest pet.

A chill went up Miranda's spine as she knew this was getting serious... she knew she was completely giving up control... although that had already happened when she decided to come up here in the first place.

Sophia grabbed the silk leash and sat down, opened her legs and tugged gently. "Come, my pet."

Miranda moved between her Mistress's legs, now staring at a perfectly shaved pussy, like hers. She had never looked at a pussy closely, not even her own... but now inches from one she did. She had always found her pussy to be a means to an end... now she was discovering that pussy was so much more.

"Go ahead, my pet, taste your treat," Sophia offered, tugging on the leash gently.

Miranda didn't hesitate. She leaned forward and licked.

"That's it, my pet," Sophia moaned, "This is your new home... between my legs."

Miranda heard the words and tried to process them, but she was so captivated by the scent, the taste. After all the dicks she had sucked, all the cum she had swallowed, it was refreshing to smell and taste something so naturally exotic... unlike sweaty cock or salty cum... both which were tolerable, not enjoyable.

"You like your new home?" Sophia asked, tugging the leash softly to have her new pet look up at her.

Miranda reluctantly quit lapping the luxury of lust to look up at her new Mistress. She responded, "Yes, Mistress."

"Do you want this to be your new life?" Sophia asked.

"What does that mean?" Miranda asked, curious but nervous.

"I've been looking for a full time pet who would travel with me, serve me twenty-four seven and also be an assistant in public," Sophia clarified.

"Really?" Miranda asked, overwhelmed by the expectations, yet equally intrigued.

"Yes, you have ambition and spunk, I like that," Sophia said, tugging the leash back down.

Miranda took the non-verbal order as she resumed licking, exploring the wet pussy... feeling in awe of doing something sexual that was new... which made it exciting... like this was a new beginning...

Sophia continued, "You also are naturally a submissive, although you didn't know that."

Miranda never considered herself a submissive. She was always the one who controlled the sexual encounters. She was the one in charge. Yet, tonight she had been completely submissive and it felt natural, as did being on her knees, licking a pussy.

"You also are beautiful, so you will fit in when I'm out at functions, meetings and so forth," Sophia explained.

Miranda kept licking. She was flattered by the compliments and wanted to reward her Mistress by proving she was a good pet. Sure, she was great at giving head. Sure, she could fuck the hell out of any guy. Sure, she could fake orgasms that could win Academy Awards... but this was new and she wanted to be good at it. She wanted to be a good pet.

Sophia was impressed by the pet's eagerness. She would indeed be a great asset. She closed her eyes, leaned back and allowed the pleasure to take control.

Miranda explored the pussy with eagerness. Each new crevice exploded a gush of sweetness, which only teased her, making her more desperate to retrieve the full flood of cum. She had swallowed hundreds of loads of cum, but never once did she enjoy it. But this time... she was dying to taste it.

Sophia moaned, "So good, my pet, I think you're a natural cunt muncher."

A chill went up her spine at the compliment... one she never imagined wanting to hear.

"Oh yes, I think you've found your golden ticket and it's not sucking cock, its eating cunt," Sophia moaned.

Miranda continued licking even as she considered the irony of the fact that her goal today had been to get something from this rich woman and allthough her game had backfired completely she may still get what she wanted.

"Now suck on my clit, my pet slut," Sophia moaned, "Time to get Mistress off."

Miranda obeyed as she moved to the clit and took it between her lips.

"Yesss," Sophia moaned, as her orgasm built.

Miranda licked and tugged, unsure what else to do.

Sophia grabbed the back of her pet's head with one hand as she pulled the leash with the other and held her new pet's face deep in her cunt.

Miranda knew Sophia was close and licked hungrily until a few seconds later she felt her entire face splattered with wetness.

"Yesss, my pet," Sophia screamed, as her orgasm hit and her cum squirted out of her.

If there were any last minute doubts about whether she was going to stay a pet, it ended the moment the full flood of cum splattered her face and an abundance of cum shot into her mouth. It was the sweetest, most exotic, most perfect taste she had ever experienced... and she had tasted a plethora of exotic things in her life.

Once her orgasm was done, Sophia let go of her pet's head and said, "So, last chance to back-out?"

"I think I've discovered my true calling," Miranda said, looking up at her Mistress.

"I concur," Sophia nodded, as she stood up and instructed, tugging on her leash, "Follow me."

Miranda obeyed, not that she had a choice with a collar leading her along, "Yes, Mistress."

Once on the king-sized bed, Sophia guided her on top of the bed and ordered, "Stay on all fours."

"Yes, Mistress," Miranda obeyed.

Sophia disappeared and went and got one of her few strap-ons. She put it on and returned to her newest pet. "Ready to get fucked?"

"Yes, Mistress," Miranda agreed, as she looked back and saw her Mistress with a big cock on her hips. Usually she fucked for money or gifts, never actually getting off. But this time she wanted to be fucked and she wanted to come.

Sophia moved behind her, and in one hard thrust slid her 8 inch cock deep inside her pet.

"Yessss, thank you Mistress," Miranda moaned, as Sophia began fucking her.

"I always reward my pets for good behaviour," Sophia explained, pounding her pet hard, knowing the last couple of hours of teasing would have her revved up in a heartbeat.

"Oh yes, fuck me harder, Mistress, fuck your slut," Miranda begged, now in a familiar position, although for the first time in years, the words she was saying were her actual feelings, and not just to get the guy off.

Sophia added, "You only get to come ever with my permission, is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," Miranda agreed, even as her orgasm quickly accelerated.

"You will only wear what I instruct you to wear," Sophia added, still fucking her new pet hard.

"Yes, Mistresssss," Miranda moaned, her orgasm so close.

Sophia ordered, "Come now."

The words allowed the invisible dam to break and Miranda screamed loud enough to wake the floor below as her orgasm erupted through her unlike any she ever experienced before... as if she was just now discovering the euphoria sex can bring... "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck."

Sophia kept fucking her pet throughout the orgasm... loving hearing the intense pleasure of a woman who had submitted unconditionally.

Finally, she pulled out and said, "I'm going to clean up and get ready for bed. You do the same in the other bathroom. You will, of course, sleep in only the thigh highs."

"Okay, Mistress," Miranda weakly agreed, still trying to regain her breath and composure after such an amazing fuck.

Sophia walked away and got ready for bed.

Miranda struggled to get off the bed and make her way to the other bathroom, her pussy juice still leaking down her leg.

Ten minutes later, Sophia was in bed on her iPad checking some e-mails. When Miranda returned naked, except the thigh highs, Sophia instructed, "You may sleep at the end of the bed, my pet."

"Yes, Mistress," Miranda obeyed, as she climbed onto the king-sized bed and got comfortable.

"Good girl," Sophia said, not looking up, but tossing her new pet a blanket.

Miranda took it and said, "Thank you, Mistress."

Sophia asked, "What size shoe are you, my pet?"

"Six," Miranda offered, praying she was getting a pair of Louis Vuittons. She then smiled... in the end she got exactly what she wanted when she first laid eyes on Sophia. God, she was good.

The End

12