The Game, or What a Little Bitch

Story Info
He wants a kid, but she has other plans.
2.2k words
2.47
76.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pissed just thinking about her. "She is such a little fucking bitch. And you know what, Fred?" I asked him incredulously, "She just can't fucking listen to me. No matter what I ask her to do, she does the opposite fucking thing. She only started wanting me to screw her in the ass when she decided she didn't want any kids and I did."

Fred lifted his eyes from his beer. "Tony," he asked me with unusual interest for Fred, "she lets you screw her in the ass?"

"Yeah. But Fred that's not the point. A few months ago I asked her, 'Honey, you're ovulating. Let's try for a baby, ok?' She pissed and moaned about childbirth and all that other bullshit."

"Wait a sec, Tony," Fred interrupted me again. "I always wondered, is it better in the ass?

"I'll get to that okay? I'm trying to tell you something. This shit's more important to me than screwing my bitch in the ass. Damn! So anyway, she says to me,

"'Why don't you just fuck me in the asshole?'

"I mean, I guess maybe she sees getting fucked in the ass as less painful than giving birth, but I just don't see how it could come to that-- how she could take that away from me. Horny as I was, of course I sodomized the little whore, but now she never lets me fuck her regular, it always has to be in the ass. I just don't get it. I asked her for years to let me bang her in the ass, but she could only give it to me out of spite. Of course I like it in her ass, but don't you think she could give me some of the regular sex from time to time? What a little bitch, right?"

Fred was nodding his head as I condemned my wife to him, and I waited for some agreement from my friend, but he was still stuck on the original point.

"I don't get it Tony. The chick lets you cram it in her poopshoot and you fucking complain about it? Fuck! Just get it any way you can, Tony. I don't know why you're so fucking dumb. If a broad like that asked me to fuck her anywhere, I blow my load just thinking about her juice - whatever hole it's in. And this is an asshole where talking about here - forbidden country. And she lets you in there every day? I'd be all over that if I were you. I mean, that's pretty fucking cool."

Now Fred was really pissing me off. I mean, not only was he not fucking paying attention to the point of the story, he was obsessing over my wife's holes. I mean, what a little prick, right?

"Man, don't you fucking listen?" I was raising my voice. "I'm not bragging to you about the fact that my wife lets me fuck her in the ass. I'm fucking complaining that she won't give me a fucking kid or even fucking pussy."

I grabbed my jacket and said as I put it on, "You, sir, are an asshole." What a fucking prick.

"Fuck you if you're going to be a fucking dick about it," he said in reaction. "I was just saying."

I got in my car and left. I went down to the Old Mill to have a few drinks. I only go there when I'm pissed at Fred because his ex-wife's new husband owns the place and I know he wouldn't dare make an appearance. When I go drinking, I usually hang out until close but I decided to leave around one because I was thinking about all that shit with my wife.

What I really wanted was to hold her, not just screw her. Maybe it's that I feel so damn close to her when I'm inside her. Anyway, I decided to go to bed, where I knew she'd be. The whole house was dark, but I was used to it, so I found my way up to my room allright. Now this is where it gets fucked up. When I get into the fucking thing, I feel a wet spot right on my back.

"What the fuck?" I asked myself, jumping up and sniffing a whiff from my finger. And you know what? It was fucking cum! A big, juicy, wet load of jizz, right in my own fucking bed and I knew it wasn't mine. Fuck! One last thing to check. She was laying on her back, so I went behind her and positioned my finger at the opening of her slit. Her pussy was leaking cum. It took very little effort to inset my finger into her pussy.

At my stimulation, she shifted, spread her legs a little, and whispered tiredly, 'Don't you boys think you filled me enough tonight? How much cum do you think it takes to make a baby?'

Make a baby?

I was, I admit, very pissed. I mean, what a little bitch, right? But I was also very horny and my wife was laying in a prone condition. So I slid another finger into her juicy hole. 'Oh, allright,' she sighed. 'But I think that Tony'll be home soon, so make it quick and get out of here.' Oh, that little fucking tramp, I thought. Am I ever going to fucking lay it on her when I'm done, I thought as I struggled out of my clothes. I rubbed my cockhead around the slimy perimeter of her cunt. With no effort at all, I slid my dick into a place it hadn't been in months. But her pussy, which was usually very tight, felt barely present.

But what was lost in grip was gained in warmth and wetness. Cum squished from out of her pussy with each thrust. Her pussy was wet and hot, and I pushed my dick all the way in until my balls slapped against her clit and other men's semen ran down them and dripped back onto my wife. Still without looking at me, she reached around and felt my swinging, cum-covered balls with her fingers. She traced two fingers along the base of my cock, collecting a small pool of sperm and brought it to her mouth to eat. "Mmmmmmmm...good baby juice," she moaned with approval. She raised her ass in the air more, so I could fuck her better. I pushed the cheeks of her red ass upward so I could get a better angle and rammed her with full force. My body was shaking hers with every forward thrust and I pounded her like I never have before.

"Oh, God, Fuck me! I want your cum in me! Shoot your load in me! I want to feel your cum," she screamed as I slammed my cock in as deep as I could and felt my cock quiver as it shot load after load of cum against the back of her womb, where it met with unknown other semen. She sighed and slumped back down to the position she was in when I got there.

"Now get out of here before my husband gets back. The bar'll close soon."

I don't know why I did it. I should have given her hell right there. I could have been anyone fucking her and she wouldn't have cared. I mean, what a little fucking slut! But I said nothing. I thought I'd make a game of it. I got up, put on my pants and pretended to leave. I waited a few minutes, came noisily through the front door and walked into the bedroom with a feigned drunken stupor.

"Hey, dollface," I said, turning on the light and smiling lewdly at my condescending wife, "Fancy a fuck?"

"You shithead," she said looking at me, "You're fucking drunk again."

"Well no shit Shirlock. And I'm horny as hell so let's get it on!" Here I did my best Mills Lane impersonation.

"No chance, fuckface. I don't care to get my ass reamed tonight with the smell of gin breathing down my neck."

"You must mean cum," I said, examining her face. "What did you say?"

"I said, 'you must mean rum. I was drinking rum tonight." This was fun. I wanted to make her feel paranoid, I suppose. But it didn't work. She turned her humor against mine.

"Go sleep in the guestroom, rummy. And shut off the fucking light," she said as she flipped over.

I slinked off to the guestroom and slept there. I never mentioned that night to her. Anyway, she seemed to be normal again. Normal for her anyway. She let me fuck her in the ass as usual, and there was no cum leaking out of any hole and so I figured it was all behind me. Fred and I were okay again too, and he had some problems with his ex that he was having me help him through. But the normalness in my life only lasted for a few weeks.

My wife suddenly became sick and refused to have a cock in her ass when she was throwing up. But that didn't last long and eventually she'd let me fuck her in the ass as often as I liked once again. Then one night she surprised me. We were sitting in the living room watching TV and eating cheese doodles.

"Baby," she said to me, "I miss getting my pussy fucked. Maybe tonight you can just fuck my pussy."

With that kind of talk, I lost no opportunity. My dick was hard just thinking about how tight her pussy must be after not getting fucked for almost a month and a half- ever since that night I fucked her last time. I was so right. I stripped both of us of clothes and took her on the couch.

Her pussy was tighter than I had ever felt it. I ate her out for a while like she likes until she came and was nice and wet. I moved over her into missionary position and forced my head into the tight opening.

"unnnnnngggghhhh," She moaned in response, tracing her fingertips down my back. "Fuck me good."

My penis inched its way into the tight crevice of her femininity until it was almost all the way in. I began a slow, soft fucking, sucking on her nipples and scratching her sides with my fingers.

"Your tits are so big," I noted, cupping one in each hand and squeezing them slightly. "I want to fuck you forever."

"Don't ever stop, stud," she replied.

I flipped her over so I could fuck her from behind. She arched back and I gave her a hicky on her neck. I reached around and cupped her tits in my hands and massaged them. For some reason, the position and the scene reminded me of the night she had cheated on me. I never did give her that hell I meant to. It was all a fucking game. I ran my fingers from her tits down her body with the intention of rubbing her clit while I fucked her. That's when I felt it. I rubbed my whole palm across her stomach to be sure.

Her belly was a little larger than usual. As I was noticing this, she surprised me with a question.

"Wouldn't it be nice to have a baby in there?" she asked me cunningly. "Let's try for a baby, okay hon?"

Man was I ever pissed. She must think I'm fucking dumb! But I just kept fucking her and fucking her and fucking her. I didn't even answer her question, because it seemed so pointless. She was already pregnant, the little fucking bitch.

"What are you?" I asked her as I was thinking this. She knew the answer.

"I'm your little whore. Fuck your whore! Cum inside your whore, baby! I want to feel your cum inside me! Make me have your fucking baby!" O man.

With a loud groan, I squeezed her tits violently and shot my purposeless load as far into her hole as I could.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck!" I said in satisfaction.

The thing is, she was already pregnant. I knew it. She knew it. But she didn't know that I knew it. Fuck, the kid might have even been mine. But I know the kind of luck I'm stuck with. Well, I wasn't going to let any kind of opportunity pass me by, so I just played along. The way I saw it, I couldn't fuck her at all before, because she didn't want my baby. Maybe I was hurt about the whole thing, but I didn't mind playing along with the game for the sake of a few good fucks.

As I was thinking this, I sat back on my bed and looked over at my wife, laying on her back, her tummy obviously full of someone's child, with my cum leaking out of her pussy. It might as well all leak out, since the only egg for it to meet was already fertilized. What a little fucking bitch, right? Well, call me a sucker, but looking over at her beside me, I must admit she did look pretty fucking hot.