The Game Pt. 02

Story Info
A continuation of a story by omyballs.
5.6k words
3.87
82k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,075 Followers

This is a continuation of a story by omyballs. He wrote 2 Loving Wives stories, this one in 2008. Attempts to obtain permission to continue the story were not responded to. I presume he is no longer an active member. Below is the address for the original story.

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-game-73

Please read the original so that my ending makes sense. It's not very long so I'm not going to summarize it here.

omyballs story was in the first person from the protagonist's point of view, though never mentions his name (unless I missed it). I have named that main character Drew and have switched to the point of view of Julia, his wife, though in the third person.

Also, the original story was meant to imply the protagonist was cool with what went on, at least eventually. That somehow the pain and humiliation made things deeper and more meaningful. That's not the path I followed.

Disclaimer: As you read this story, keep in mind that I try to include something for everyone, and some people are always looking for mistakes. So, if you find any errors, please remember that they are there for a reason.

Thank you: I would also like to thank all the people that take the time to send me personal emails, good and bad. I'd like to answer each one but life keeps getting in the way. However, I do want to let you know that I eventually read every single one (and respond where appropriate) and very much appreciate the feedback, comments, compliments, and even the criticisms.

BG33

*****

THE GAME, PART 2

A continuation of a story by omyballs.

*****

Julia came downstairs to look for Drew. She had just experienced the most amazing fuck of her life at the hands (and tongue and cock) of Susan's boyfriend, Gary. She had surprised even herself at how wantonly she had begged for him to make her cum. He had earlier pegged her as a 5-orgasm girl and they nearly doubled that. And she had done it while Susan and Jennifer watched every second.

She was barely able to walk as she stumbled into the shower to clean herself up. She was weak in the knees, and pretty much everywhere else, so she had actually spent a couple of minutes sitting on the floor of the shower to make sure she didn't fall. But she certainly wasn't going back to her husband stinking of Gary.

Even as she walked down the stairs she could hear Susan, or Jennifer, or both, getting the treatment from Gary. He may have been an asshole but he was a maestro when it came to getting women off. She doubted Susan would ever marry the guy but she was certainly going to stick with him until Mr. Right came along.

It was quiet as she descended the stairs. She assumed Drew had fallen asleep somewhere but none of the potential landing spots downstairs were occupied. She returned up the stairs and peeked into Jennifer's spare bedroom and was not surprised to find it empty. She doubted Drew would want to be so close to the action.

She went back downstairs and had the thought that maybe he just went home. He probably figured she would be busy for a while and there was no use him sitting around Jennifer's place all alone for who knows how long. She stepped out into the warm summer night, the temperature comfortable despite the clock reading 3:00am. Their car was still right where they had parked it last night.

She walked over to it thinking perhaps he had come out here to sleep. He wasn't in the car either and there was no note or anything suggesting, well, anything. She was just about to walk into the house when Jennifer's neighbor emerged on to the porch next door.

"Looking for someone, young lady?"

Julia tried to play it off lightly, trying not to give away the anxiety she was feeling.

"I seem to have lost track of my husband," she responded giving a forced giggle as she did so, hoping not to give away the anxiety that was building.

"Young man about your age, tall, with short dark hair and wearing jeans and a long-sleeve shirt."

"That's him! Have you seen him in the last couple of hours?"

"He caught a cab about two hours ago."

"How do you know that?"

"Because I'm old and nosy and can't sleep, and I keep an eye on my neighborhood, especially when your friend there has her get-togethers."

"I don't suppose he said anything."

"Not to me."

"All right, thank you."

Julia went back into Jennifer's house and found her purse. Or more specifically, her phone. There were no messages or missed calls. She asked herself, 'Why would he take a cab?' Then she realized he was probably just being considerate. He wanted to leave but didn't want her to be stranded, so he took a cab home and left her the car. That made perfect sense and so with a warmer heart she gathered her things and climbed into the car to make the drive home.

She walked into the house without having to unlock the door, but that could be chalked up to Drew being tired so didn't give it much thought. Or she didn't until she saw the ring and the note on the kitchen table. Without going to them she ran through the house looking for her husband. She tried the master bedroom first, finding no one but noticing his drawers were out of sorts and his side of the closet had been picked through. The bed was undisturbed.

"God no please!"

She ran down the hall, hoping Drew had simply moved himself and some of his things down to the spare bedroom but it was just as it had always been. That bed was also undisturbed. There was nothing left to do but face the note on the table.

She returned to the kitchen and slid the paper out from under the white gold band she had placed on his finger barely over two years ago. The note was clear if unsatisfying in its information:

Julia,

I've left. I'm sorry that I was too weak to deal with what happened. I hope you have a good life.

All my love,

Drew

The tears were flowing even before she had finished the short note. Why had she done this? She had known that including another man would be risky and that Drew would have to handled gently. His sensitivity was one of the things she loved about him, the thing that set him apart from other guys. Guys like, well, Gary. But in the heat of the moment she had forgotten that. Gary's talents had rendered her incapable of that kind of thought, and there was no small amount of envy that Susan got that all the time.

She pulled out her phone and called Drew's number but it just rung 7 times and then went to voice mail. She left a message pleading for him to come home or to at least call her. She repeated this process 4 more times wanting to make sure that when he did check his phone it was clear that she wanted him to come home.

She wasn't aware of the passage of time but as the need in her bladder became more urgent she realized it was light outside and the clock read just after 9:00am. She'd sat there for nearly 6 hours!

She finished relieving herself and was thinking that she needed sleep, but was afraid she'd miss Drew's call. She put the phone on the nightstand, turning the volume up to full, and stripped out of her clothes. She was just about to lie down when the phone rang, startling her. Her brief excitement drained quickly when she saw Jennifer's face on the screen.

"Hello."

"Hey girl. That Gary sure is something, huh? I was surprised you didn't stay for some more this morning."

"He left me, Jen."

"What are you talking about?"

"Drew. He left me."

"You're not...you're not serious."

"I came down your stairs this morning and he was gone. Your neighbor saw him catching a cab in the middle of the night, and when I got home his ring was on the table along with a note telling me he had left and some of his things are gone."

"Oh Jules, I don't know what to say. Is this just about last night?"

"It has to be. Everything was perfect before that. His note said something about being too weak to handle last night."

"God, I'm sorry. It was all just in fun. I mean, you did the three-way with the other girl so this seemed only fair."

"I thought so, too. I don't know what to do, Jen. He's my life."

"And I was the one that taunted him about going home alone. Jesus, Julia, I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault, Jen. Please don't think that. Hey, my other line is ringing."

"All right. Let me know if I can do anything."

Julia clicked over to her other line, aware that it wasn't Drew's number, though that didn't mean he wasn't using a different phone.

"Hello."

"Have I reached Mrs. Julia Atkins?"

"Speaking."

"Mrs. Atkins, my name is Olivia Rojas. I'm an attorney and I represent Mr. Drew Atkins."

"Oh my God, he's filed for divorce!" Julia screamed as the tears once again began running down her cheeks.

"Please try to calm down, Mrs. Atkins. He didn't mention anything about divorce."

"He...He didn't?"

"No. Are you at home, Mrs. Atkins? Perhaps we should do this face to face."

"Yes, I'm here. Do you need the address?"

"No, Mr. Atkins gave it to me. I'll be there in about 30 minutes."

Julia was exhausted, running strictly on adrenaline at this point, but she was now too wired to sleep. Drew had seen an attorney but not to file for divorce. Then for what? She could hardly wait for the attorney to get here and it was the longest wait of her life. The Mercedes pulled up exactly 36 minutes later.

"Mrs. Atkins, I'm Olivia Rojas. We spoke on the phone."

"Yes, yes, come in. Please call me Julia. What did Drew say? What's going on?"

"You don't look like you've slept at all, Julia. Are you all right?"

"Not at all. My husband has left me and you won't tell me what's going on."

"I'm sorry, I wasn't aware of that. He came into my office first thing this morning asking me to execute and deliver a power of attorney so that you could take care of things in his absence. He didn't mention having left you or anything."

Olivia handed Julia an envelope of papers, which promptly found its way to the table.

"Did he say anything at all about where he's going?"

"No, and even if he did I couldn't tell you without his permission. It's privileged."

"Damn it, you were my only hope."

"Do you want to tell me about it?"

Julia recounted the story of last night, explaining that they'd had a threesome with a woman before and this was, to her, just the equalizer for that, so she couldn't understand why he'd left.

"It sounds like last night wasn't exactly a threesome, though."

"Well, not exactly. He was there for the first part but Gary wasn't okay with a guy watching the whole thing."

"So, everyone in the house was in the room except him?"

"Well, yeah, I guess I hadn't really thought about it like that. But that hardly seems worth leaving me over."

"I doubt that it is. I'm sure there's more to it than that, and I admit to being extremely curious. Tell you what, Julia. Let me have my investigator dig around a little bit. Since he didn't tell me anything and I've done the job he hired me for, there's no conflict of interest or violation of attorney privilege."

"I appreciate that, Olivia, but I don't have money to pay you."

"This one's on me, Julia. Your story interests me and it's not like I can't afford it. Have you checked your bank records to see if he took any money?"

Julia quickly logged on to their account to find there had been a withdrawal early that morning.

"He took about half the money, but we only had a couple thousand in there to begin with."

"He won't get far on that. Sooner or later he'll need to make some money, and that almost always leaves a trail. Get some rest, Julia. You're gonna need it. I'll see what I can find out."

Julia climbed into bed and slept like the dead. It was dark again when she woke up and, hoping it was all a nightmare, she leapt from the bed and quickly checked Drew's closet. It wasn't a nightmare. He was still gone.

She grabbed her phone and found several texts from Jennifer and Susan asking if she was okay, but nothing from Drew. She tried to hold out hope that he'd calm down and come back, or at least call her, but so far there was nothing but disappointment.

She sent Jennifer and Susan a group text letting them know she had been sleeping and was as well as could be expected. Almost immediately she got a response that they were on the way and to stay at the apartment until they got there. They arrived quickly as promised.

"Any news?" asked Susan.

"No, nothing. No calls or texts or anything. He took half our money and disappeared."

"I can't believe he took off like this," said Jennifer. "It's just like a man to want the threesome with another woman but to not be able to handle another guy."

"I don't think that's it, Jen. I mean, maybe part of it but I think there's more to it. We left him alone downstairs and I didn't even look for him for hours."

"Not to mention how revved up Gary had you. I couldn't believe how you begged him to never stop fucking you."

"I did not!"

"Actually, yes you did," interjected Jen. "More than once."

"My God, if he heard that...that's what he meant by too weak. He thinks he can't compare to Gary and couldn't handle that."

"Does he compare to Gary?"

"No, I mean, as far as sex goes, but I don't want Drew to think that. I love him."

"So what now?"

"He talked to a lawyer and signed a power of attorney but he didn't file for divorce. I'm hoping that means something. She said she's gonna have someone look into it and try to find him. I don't know what else to do but go to work and be here in case he comes back."

"Can you afford this place on your own?"

"With our savings I can make it for a couple of months. Hopefully by then I'll know something."

Julia took a quick shower while Jennifer and Susan made them all something to eat. Julia wasn't particularly hungry but knew she had to eat. Even then, it took lots of prompting from Jennifer and Susan to get her to feed herself. She just couldn't seem to stay focused on anything but thoughts of Drew.

Eventually she finished the simple meal her friends had prepared and went back into her bedroom to lie down. All she had at this point was the lawyer's help. She had no idea how to search for someone so had no choice but to just try and get by day to day and rely on Olivia.

The days turned into weeks. Susan and Gary had gone back home, wherever that was, and the calls and visits from Jennifer had gotten fewer and farther between. She understood, she really did. She didn't blame Jennifer in any way and it's not like there was any news to report. She was beginning to come to the realization that she may have seen the last of Drew.

She'd been working as much overtime as she could and had even taken a second job. She spent most of her time working so that she could afford the rent on the apartment. If Drew decided to come back he needed to be able to find her.

It was nearly 5 months after that fateful night that she finally got some news. Olivia had checked in with her every week or so but it was only to say they hadn't found anything but were still looking. Julia worried about the cost and Olivia told her not to worry about it. It wasn't like she had an investigator following Drew full time. Right now, it was mostly paperwork: sending out records requests and the like. The actual amount of time being spent was moderate.

"Julia, we finally got a hit!"

"Where is he?"

"Texas."

"That's a pretty big place, Olivia. Can you be more specific?"

"Somewhere on the gulf coast. His car was tagged with a parking citation. His license and vehicle registration still have your apartment on them but we know about where his car is so it stands to reason he's nearby."

"Unless he sold the car."

"Then he'd have to get another one and create another paper trail. No, I think we've narrowed things down. Sam is headed down there to do a hard target search to try and find him."

"Olivia, I...I don't know what to say. Thank you."

"Don't thank me yet. Wait until we find him."

It was another 9 excruciating days before more information came back, but those 9 days yielded an actual location. He was working 6 nights a week at a small bar, and probably would have worked 7 but the place was closed on Mondays.

Julia quickly arranged for time off and started the drive to Texas. Drew was working at a place called the Oyster Shell in Port Aransas. It was just one of dozens of aquatic-themed places in this part of the Texas gulf coast. It took her a couple of days to get there but assumed Drew wasn't aware she was coming so wouldn't try to run again. She figured to surprise him but it didn't quite work out that way.

She pulled into the parking lot and it was fairly busy for a Thursday night. She noticed his car immediately in the back of the parking lot. He was here! She tamped down the part of her that was angry that he had left. A heated confrontation wasn't going to work here since He was obviously prepared to live without her. No, apologetic and loving was the way to go.

She walked in right behind a group of 4 people, hoping to be less conspicuous. She saw him immediately and noticed he had lost some weight and allowed his hair to grow out. Drew was tending the bar along with an older woman. She was probably in her 40's and was still decently attractive. She had long brown hair that was pulled back in a ponytail and they seemed to work well together.

Julia watched for a moment and then went to an open stool on the side of the bar that Drew was tending while his back was turned. She had expected a more significant reaction from him upon seeing her and discovering he had been found. That's not what she got. Without even looking at her he mixed up a rum and Coke and put it in front of her.

"I assume your drink hasn't changed, Julia."

How in the hell did he know she was there? She had watched him the whole time, except for the few seconds she spent appraising the other bartender, and as far as she knew he hadn't even looked at her. But somehow, he had been aware enough to not only seem unsurprised at her appearance but mix her usual drink and serve it to her casually. He no sooner sat it down than he was moving on and started filling an order brought up by one of the cocktail waitresses, which made her notice the other two waitresses, all of whom were very attractive. Jesus, they were all hot and pretty. Julia hoped Drew wasn't banging one of them.

The order filled, he came back to her.

"What are you doing here, Julia?"

"I came for you, baby. I've been looking for you for months."

"It was the parking ticket, wasn't it?"

Damn it, did he know everything?

"It was. You don't seem surprised to see me."

"I've been hearing for a few days about some guy asking around if anyone knew me and where to find me. I assumed it was connected to you and it would just be a matter of time. Again, what do you want?"

"I want you to come home."

"I am home. Look, I'm working so I can't get into this right now. Feel free to hang around and we can talk later. The food's pretty good if you're hungry."

He handed her a small menu. This wasn't a restaurant but they did have some bar-type food available. She glanced at it but didn't feel like eating right now so just sat and nursed her drink. Drew moved away and spoke briefly with the older lady, then went to check on some customers. The lady, on the other hand, walked over to her.

"So you're Julia. It's nice to meet you. I'm Charlene. You can call me Charlie. Everybody else does."

"It's nice to meet you, Charlie."

"Look, I just wanted to let you know that what Andrew and I have going, it don't mean nothing, okay?"

BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,075 Followers
12