The Game We Played

Story Info
You test the limits of your passion.
3.1k words
4
9.3k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You had your "Fuck me" heels on. It was the first thing I noticed, something that had been running through my fantasies for months. But what were above those heels is what made my dick swell in my pants. You had on red boy shorts, with black words right above my pussy that read "Fuck me," matching with your heels.

I completely forgot the words I had planned to say. It was going to be something sexy, and I was going to top it off with a soft but passionate kiss on your lips—whichever lips I got to first—but my mind went completely blank. You look so fucking amazing and I want to do exactly what your panties are telling me to do. But first...I want to play a game.

"Daddy?"

"Yes princess?"

You giggle. My dick presses harder against my pants.

"I want you to fuck me."

"I know princess," I say as I walk towards you, "pretty much got that without you saying a word. But I want to try something."

"Yes Sir?"

I'm right in front of you. I reach out and squeeze your ass and pull your tight, firm body towards mine. I press my dick up against you long enough to feel your breathing change and hear you gasp.

"Daddy!" you moan. You're begging me to fuck you at this point. My mind travels back over the last couple days.

Things have been busy lately and we haven't had sex in three days. Of the three, I spent 2 days teasing you, writing messages and placing them on the mirrors and the doors of the apartment—things like "I want to fuck my princess" and "My pussy better be dripping when I finger fuck you."

On top of that, there were the random moments when you would wake up wet, horny, and frustrated, soon realizing that I was sucking your clit and something had happened to your underwear. You would beg me to fuck you and I would order you back to bed. (This takes a lot of discipline on my part.) Last night you called me a "mean Daddy" and I smiled silently to myself in the dark. The next morning you were really angry and decided to make yourself breakfast. For me you left a cup of orange juice and a cold bagel.

"I know you want Daddy to make love to you princess...but you will have to be a little patient."

"Yes Sir," you say as you pout and lower your head. So cute. So sexy.

"Awwwww princess, don't be so disappointed. I want to play a game. I think you'll like it."

You look up at me and smile. "What kind of game Daddy?"

"A sex game."

You giggle. "Okay Sir" you say softly.

"Good girl."

I go over to the couch and sit down and motion for you to come. You do. Slowly, playfully, in your sexy underwear and lacey black and red bra. And your "fuck me" heels. As you walk you lick your lips and bite the tip of your index finger sultrily. I sit there and I wonder how I ever made it through 2 decades of life without you.

You kneel in front of me and rest your head on my lap.

"Okay," I clear my throat, "here are the rules. You have to sit on my dick"—as I say this you let out a soft moan—"and you cannot move. Okay...here is the part where it gets tough. I can tell you whatever I want, all the things I want to do to you; I can touch and tease you anywhere on your body. But your pelvis cannot move. You can do the same and I can't move either. This lasts until someone caves."

"Daddy, this sounds hard."

"I know princess."—I pause for a moment and then continue—" If I move that means you win and you can decide whether we can have sex or not."—you giggle—" If you move you Iose, then we have to stop the game for 7 minutes. Do you understand the rules?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Okay princess. Good girl. Stand for me."

You stand in front of me and I kiss you on your stomach, soft and slow, letting my tongue rub gently against your skin. I use my finger to rub my pussy. Your panties are soaked. I moan. "Mmmm...you're all wet princess. This is going to be fun." I pull down your boy shorts, all the way down to your feet. You playfully wiggle your way out of them. You reach down to unbutton my pants. I arch my back and lift myself slightly off the couch in order to pull them off.

You unbutton my shirt. You look down and stare at my dick, pressing impatiently against my boxers. You rub it slow—and rough.

"Mine Daddy?"

"Yours."

You pull off my boxer.

"Sit on it," I order.

"Mmmm...yes Daddy." You sound so good. I could feel my dick swell and throb and my pussy touch the tip—so wet, so tight, so warm. You slide down slowly, and I can feel your muscles tighten and relax. You gasp. I moan and my dick starts to throb involuntary and burn uncontrollably, the strong overpowering fire of arousal. You dig your nails into my chest and you let my pussy swallow my dick. I feel like I have finally come home. This is where I need to be. Inside of you.

"Okay. Stop princess," I say firmly. Your body—already preparing itself to ride me—tenses and then relaxes on my order. So obedient.

I lick your neck softly and allow my tongue to roll up and down the soft sweet smelling skin. You smell amazing and you taste just as wonderful. I feel your body jerk and I hear you moan. I can already feel your juices collect in my lap and I can feel my pussy throb in involuntary spasms. This sets me off and I want to give you a deep hard stroke so I can feel your body get tight and hear the deep

powerful sound of a passionate moan from your lips. But I stop myself. I resist.

"Princess," I whisper in your ear, "I've been waiting three days to fuck you. I've been waiting three days to feel your pussy wrap around my dick. You feel so good. I love being inside you. I want to fuck you deep and hard, feel your tight pussy contract around my throbbing dick. You are mine. You were always mine."

"Yes Daddy!" you cry. "I was always yours. My pussy is yours."

You dig your nails into my back. I arch my back but I try to keep my pelvis completely still. You giggle and it seamlessly goes into a low moan. I lift your bra and grab your breasts. Your nipples are perky, standing straight up. I move forward a little with my upper body and bend my neck. I suck on your left breast.

"Daddy! Please fuck me!" you scream out. Your juices and running down my inner thighs. My dick begins to throb as if I am about to come but then stops. Your pussy reacts to this by tightening up. Even without moving your pelvis, your pussy is a force that shouldn't be underestimated.

Asking me to fuck you isn't against the rules. It's actually a pretty good strategy. But at this point I know it's only out=2 0of want. I decide to play my card as well.

"Daddy loves you princess," I whisper with a heavy groan.

You forget yourself and begin to straddle me, wrapping your arms around my back. I gasp.

"Oh Daddy! Mmmmmm....please." You giggle. You know you just lost the game but now you are hoping that I will break the rules. The thought crosses my mind several times as you straddle me, riding hard on my dick.

"Get up."

"No Daddy," you whine.

"Excuse me."

You look at me and pout. You don't say "Yes sir." You're angry at me and you want to show it.

"Oh stop being a brat," I say playfully as I lift you slowly off my dick, "You'll thank Daddy lat....uhhhhhhh." The feeling of your pussy contracting as you slide of my dick almost makes me come. Who knew that not having sex would feel so good?

"Damn princess! I love my pussy. But ummm..."—I seriously consider breaking the rules again—"We have to stop for a minute." I look at the clock to see what time it was.

"Daddy telling me you love me isn't fair! I don't like you," you mutter softly.

"I love you too princess."

"I didn't say that," you say under your brea th, pouting heavily, lowering your head towards the floor. I hug you. You try to grab my dick. I pull away quick. "Naughty girl," I say firmly. You giggle. Such a brat.

"Daddy, my pussy is throbbing." You don't say anything after that, just stare at me with deep eyes.

"I know you want me to fuck you. But I am in control."

The sound of my confident words make your knees shake and you stumble towards the couch. You sit and watch me. I put on my boxers and sit on the couch as well, lifting you unto my lap. I kiss you—soft and passionate and slow—on your lips. I can feel your tongue dance with mine. You grind on my dick and moan loudly. I pull you closer to me. You dig your nails into my back and begin to grind on me even harder, faster, and breathing heavily.

"Oh, God! Daddy! Fuck!" you cry out between heavy pants. My dick is on fire. I'm throbbing and my whole body is hot. Your body is burning and we find ourselves being engulfed in our fires. One flame. One passionate burst of energy. Our moment of deep and passionate love.

"Okay princess...Get up," I say as I look at the clock. Seven minutes have passed.

"Are we going to play again? I don't want to play,"20you complain. You dig your nails deeper into my back and giggle.

"I'm serious princess," I say sternly, "but don't worry, if you win this round you can do whatever you want."

You smile and then nod. You are still being too bratty to call me by my name.

For the second round we take off all our clothes. You run to kitchen really quick to grab a glass of water. You run playfully, so comfortable, so much at peace—as my princess. You giggle. "Daddy, I missed you all day," you say. You are being so affectionate, so sweet now. I smile deeply and I can feel warmth wrap around my heart and linger there, helping each heart beat, igniting me in an even deeper sense of solace.

"Daddy missed you too princess. In fact he couldn't stop thinking about you. It's a little obsessive I think."

"I like you obsessive."

I grab the unopened container of KY Jelly from under the couch. I had put it there from the night before, anticipating the game we would play. I spent the whole day anxious, talking to myself loudly in public, enduring the occasional "what the fuck is wrong with you" stares. I didn't care. I was ecstatic, excited, aroused, walking funny with my dick between my legs. Don't ask.

I rub a little of t he jelly on my dick. Her pleasure. Hopefully it will do its job. It's worth a try. I hide it under the couch again before you get back into the living room. This time you are walking holding the glass of water to your face, but taking small gulps. My dick starts to tingle a little. You put down the glass and immediately walk over to me, looking directly into my eyes, but not making a move. I am so proud of you. You have grown so much, opened yourself almost entirely.

You still have your moments, but they are rare now. On those days, I just try my best to be as cute as possible and give you your space. I also leave a lot of notes. This usually helps. On other days I just walk around the house naked, dancing to slow songs. This can go either way.

"Get on my dick."

"Yes Daddy."

You straddle me, slow again, digging your nails into my shoulders—you keep your nails long for this specific purpose—and slide down my dick. I moan out loud, unable to control myself. And then you feel it. The combination of my hard swollen dick in your warm tight pussy and the KY make you tremble, shake, almost losing complete control.

"You can do whatever you want princess, you just can't move your pelvis."

"Ye....YES...Yes Daddy."

You begin to kiss me passionately. Our tongues dance and once again I can feel your juices start to drip on my lap. You moan and you dig into my flesh. I love it.

"Fuck me Daddy," you cry. "Fuck me!"

I smile at you lovingly. And without warning I wrap my hands around your throat and pull you towards me, kissing you hard and deep, letting all my passion melt into. You begin to moan and breathe hard.

"Oh Daddy! Oh GOD DADDY."

"I'm going to FUCK you until your body can't stop shaking. I am going to make my pussy miss me when I'm gone."

"Your pussy misses you Daddy!" you pant. "Your pussy misses you every time she is not with you Daddy. Oh God Daddy, I can't stop shaking! Oh Fuck."

I wrap my hands harder around your neck. "Ride this fucking dick."

"No fair Daddy!"

"Ride This fucking dick." I meant it.

"This Girl really wants to. I fucking love it when you curse."

You bite me on my shoulder. My entire body convulses and I yell out. "Princess!"

"DADDY! FUCK DADDY!"

I couldn't stop it. My body ignored the demands of my brain. I started to thrust my dick into your pussy. You scream out. Oh God Daddy!"

I am fucking you hard. My dick is swollen, throbbing, burning in arousal. I am moaning and grunting, making animalistic sounds.

"I win Da...I win! I WIN DADDY!" You dig your nails into my back and begin to ride me—hard. I can feel your pussy convulse around my dick. I can feel my upper thighs get damp with sweat and your juices. I love my pussy. You slam down on my dick.

"I can stop right now," you say, realizing your power over the situation. "I can stop fucking you. Right Daddy?"

"Bu..." I bite my tongue, but a look of fear and desperation floods over my face and I am drowning in it.

You cry out, a loud, deep, powerful moan that shakes my entire body. You have let yourself go. You are no longer worried about anything but the feeling of our two bodies, grinding, fucking, embracing; your pussy and my dick dancing in passionate union.

And then you stop. You remove your nails from the pockets they have formed in my flesh. You rock your body backwards and let out a little moan as your clit rubs against me. Your clit is swollen. My dick is throbbing rapidly. I am trying not to beg, not to beg you to let me fuck you. You're smiling. Your eyes are hot and wild and new. I am so=2 0aroused by staring into them, so awed, so proud. There is so much strength in your eyes, so much power. I am completely at your mercy.

I reach out and pull you close to me and kiss you passionately. "Daddy," you whisper. I pull away long enough to stare into your eyes. Our flames are battling with each other; our hearts are tearing out of our chests.

"Princess," I say firmly. "It is your decision. Those are the rules. Either way I am still going to fuck you. Now or an hour from now." I smile.

You look at me, fire still burning in your eyes, lips throbbing. You smile and giggle in that cute way you do. My princess. Mi otra mitad.

You start to ride me. "I want it now Daddy. Fuck me now Daddy."

"Yes princess."

I lift myself up off the couch, holding you up with my arms. I pull my dick out and I can feel your whole body relax, then tighten. Your mouth opens but only a whimper escapes. I let go of your legs and you straighten them to catch yourself, your feet thump against the ground, holding your shaky body up. You start to whine and your legs buckle from under you.

"Bend over princess."

"Oh God YeS Daddy!"

You bend over quickly, hands firmly pressed on the seat of the couch, back arched, body bent at the waist. I slap your ass. You moan and then giggle. I slap my pussy with the back part of my hand. And your whole body shakes. I lick the juices off my fingers and then clasp my hands around your waist, sliding my dick hard and fast into your throbbing tight wet pussy.

You scream. "Daddy! FUCK!"

I slam my dick deep into your pussy. You try to hold your stomach. I slam my dick hard again and you forget, placing your hand back on the couch for support. I begin to quicken my space. I am moaning. You are screaming. I am screaming. Our bodies are hot and wet, soft and hard, dripping and throbbing and shaking and pulsing and ripping themselves apart, only to come together hard and fast like atoms colliding. We can feel the explosion coming.

You become hyper-sensitive. You can feel my body tighten and convulse. You can feel my pelvis begin to spasm. You can feel my dick throb and my giant vein begin to pump blood wildly, pulsing inside your pussy. You giggle and scream at the same time. I didn't know such a thing was possible. But in our world we have created new possibilities.

I feel the heat rise into my head and I can feel a surge of energy surge all the way down through me. It's coming, three days of passion about to explode out of me. You swing yourself forward and then, like a pendulum, swing back into me with force. So strong, so powerful, my dick is knocked completely out of you and I scream out in pleasure and shock. You turn quickly and grab my dick, pulling me forward again. I grab you by your hair and pull you towards me. My dick mouth fucks you with a single hard stroke. You gag. I groan. My vein pulses again. I explode.

"FUCK!" I yell.

You eagerly suck in all of my cum. You jerk my dick with your hand, trying to squeeze out every last ounce. You succeed.

You giggle.

"Mmmmmm...I love it when you curse. I've been waiting three days for this."