The Game We Started

Story Info
My wife and I live out a fantasy. How far will she go?
9.5k words
3.75
68.6k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
comu_cm
comu_cm
22 Followers

It was the annual prom of the funding organization my company was supporting dearly. My wife Jody looked stunning in her velvet gown. It was modestly cut at her cleavage. Small sparkling gems were sewn in the velvety front that clung to her flat stomach. The long, smooth skirt was highlighted by the long slit up her right leg that showed quite some leg encased in black hosiery. She wore a light jacket draped around her shoulders. Later on, she took it off and everyone was treated with a spectacular sight down her exposed back. Only four straps crisscrossed to hold the gown in place.

The dinner was excellent. Tonight, our company had invited my youngest team member Joshua and me to the fund-raiser. Joshua joined us half a year ago. He was the youngest son of the owner. It wasn't a fan of him. He was arrogant and lacked organizational skills. Apart of that, I feared he was going for my post in the future. Mr. Morgan, Joshua's dad, told me that I was his preferred coach to teach all about our business. Well, as VP of communications, such events were part of the job.

Jody is actually my second wife. She is fifteen years younger than me and so it came naturally that she was talking a lot with Joshua who is just 3 years short of her. During dinner, I didn't mind at all. Later on, I would have loved to share some more time with her and introduce her to some important guests. But, she was either talking to Joshua or they were dancing.

A few times, I stepped in and she danced with me. After one dance, we sat down at our table. Jody took her glass of champagne and gulped it down. When the waiter passed by, she grabbed another one and took another long swallow.

"Hey, young lady, calm down." I said.

"What?" She shot back.

I sensed she already was tipsy. Her reaction confirmed that.

"I am having fun, so please don't be such a prude." She continued.

Before I could answer, she took her purse and went off to the ladies. I sat there a little dumbstruck. I thought about calling it a night and better leaving early before things would get out of their hands. I was waiting for her return. I saw her coming back towards our table, when Joshua intercepted her. They shared a few words and with a big smile she came back to me. She handed me her purse and gave me a dirty look. She turned and joined the waiting youngster on the dance floor. She took his left hand and laid her left on his shoulder. He put his right hand on her naked back. Annoyed, I watched them moving along with all the others.

Another donor took the chair next to me and we started a healthy discussion. From time to time I saw my wife still dancing with Joshua. I didn't realize how much time had passed when my dialogue partner excused himself and strolled off. I stood up and looked for Jody. I couldn't see her among the dancers. I walked around a bit and found her standing at the bar. Joshua was standing next to her. He had his left arm slung around her hip and his hand placed very close to her behind. I'm not overly jealous, but cautious. I know, she is nice and good-looking. Especially, when she had some drinks, Jody can be very flirtatious. I stepped closer. Both laughed and had a cocktail to drink.

"Come here and try one of these." Jody said. She must have had another few drinks since she left me. Her words came already a bit slurred. I shook my head no and tried to interrupt their conversation. But, she just turned back to Joshua and they continued. She gave me another smile and indicated to leave them alone. Angrily, I went to the toilets.

On my way back, I met another associate and we shared some words. I was gone for maybe fifteen minutes. I entered the ball room looking for Jody. I turned and went to the bar. Neither Jody nor Joshua were there. I thought she might have gone out to catch some fresh air. When I came back to our table, her purse and jacket were still there, so it was unlikely she was outside.

A waiter passed by and I took a glass. When finished, still Jody was nowhere to be seen and I went looking for her. On my way through the guests I was intercepted her and there and had a brief chat. After checking all rooms, I became a little nervous. I checked her purse for the cloakroom batch. It was still there. I went out into the hallway. I stood by the long stairwell and looked up. Upstairs were some more rooms I knew off. They were reserved for wedding receptions for the bride, the groom and their entourage. I remembered them from the last wedding reception we had attended. I looked around and when no one seemed to notice, I walked up the stairs.

The upper floor was dark. Only the green emergency exit signs were illuminated. I walked down the hallway and stopped in front of the first door. I cocked my ear and carefully pressed the handle. The door sprang open an inch. It was dark inside. Only some small light from outside came through the windows. I closed the door and went across to the next one.

I tried three doors, all empty and dark. When I reached the fourth door, I saw some streams of light shining under the door. I was extremely careful when pressing the door handle. Through the small gap, I could barely see anything. At first I didn't realize the sound coming to my ear. And then it dawned on me. It was the moaning and grunting of a pair having intense sex. I didn't dare to open the door further. Instead, I tried to recognize any familiar voice. The couple was definitely fucking and so I pushed the door another inch to peer inside.

The room was scarcely lit. There was a full-length-mirror standing against the wall. I was able to see the couple's reflection. It was Joshua and Jody. He was sitting in an antique looking armchair. Joshua was stark naked. Jody was sitting in his lap. She had taken off her dress and panties. She was only clad in her black stockings and garters. My wife had her legs spread. She was sitting in a reverse position so that both were facing towards the mirror. Joshua had his hands on her hips. Jody had her feet on the floor to push herself up. His legs were only slightly opened. Her arms were placed on the rests for further support.

My wife was bouncing on his cock. Her breasts swayed rhythmically. She was moaning and grunting. I looked closer and could see the moisture between her open legs. I was shocked at first but now realized that the whole scene aroused me. Jody and I have fantasized about her having sex with a stranger. Since a couple of months this has been a mayor turn on for both of us. But, I have never thought, she would really do it. And not with someone we both knew. But strangely, I found it hot to observe her in her ecstasy.

The door moved another notch and Jody must have sensed the movement. She was looking in the mirror and staring at me. While we locked eyes, she didn't stop to move up and down his shaft. Her mouth was still open and she couldn't stop moaning. But her look was uncertain. I wasn't sure myself how to react. And then Jody let out a guttural grunt. I felt my cock twist in my pants and simply nodded my head. She looked down and smiled. With my approval, she continued to impale herself with Joshua's cock.

She leaned forward and stopped bouncing up and down. Now, she rotated her hips. This obviously pleased her stud. Joshua groaned and pulled her back. She twisted her body sideways and bent lower so they were able to kiss each other. While their lips were locked, she kept moving her hips. Her man now grabbed her tits and squeezed them. Jody came up for air and moaned audibly. She twisted some more and Joshua bent forward and kissed her right tit. His tongue lapped at her nipple and soon his lips were sucking on it. Jody looked again into the mirror to see my reaction. It was definitely too late to stop her right now and so I nodded another approval.

Satisfied, she leant further back to offer him some more. She put her left hand between her legs and caressed his balls and lower shaft. Her lover let go off her nipple and groaned. He bent forward and took a look at what she was doing with her hand. Grinning, he re-focused on her nipple. But, he also put his left hand over hers. Together, their hands moved a little bit higher and were now caressing her pubic mound.

Soon, he had her hand pushed away and his fingers were busy at her clitoris. This massive assault on her most erogenous zones didn't remain without consequences. Jody's rotations of the hips became less controlled. Her breathing was faster and her moans deeper. When she looked at me, her eyes were already glassy and her impressions showed she was close to her climax. She pulled at his hair and gave him a very passionate kiss. While the kissed, she whispered something into his mouth. I couldn't hear it at first, but it quickly became louder.

"Yes, baby!" And she further spurred him on. "Yes, baby! YES, BABY!"

And finally, I witnessed her climax. She stopped rotating her hips. Her spread legs started to tremble and finally to twitch. Her hips bucked a few times while she kept screaming her lust into his mouth.

Panting and inhaling deeply, Jody slowly came back down. She sat up and started to rotate her hips. But she seemed to be too weak to continue. She slowly got up.

"What's wrong?" Joshua asked.

"Let's switch." She answered looking down at him.

Joshua got up and I was shocked about the size of his cock. It was much bigger than mine and it stood proud and firm. I felt some relief when I saw that he was wearing a safety, although it barely covered 2/3 of his rod.

My beloved wife sat down on the arm chair. She sat right at the edge of the seat and leaned back. Joshua stood in front of her and stroked his dick. Slowly, Jody spread her legs and invited him to step closer. My employee followed suit and aimed his cock straight at her pussy. He leaned onto the arm rests and impaled her in one swift motion. Jody moaned and slid down further. He was now pinning her to the seat and started to move in and out. She moved her legs around his torso for better support.

I watched for another 2 minutes. Jody kept stealing glances at me. Soon, Joshua was pistoning in and out of her while her moaning and grunting increased. Her eyes lost focus and she was nearing another climax. Before she came for the second time, I silently closed the door and went back down.

I was talking with some other guest, when about 30 minutes later, Jody walked back into the room. She came straight to me and took my hand. She looked radiant and no one could notice that she had had sex just a few minutes ago. I looked around for Joshua, but couldn't detect him. Jody leaned closer and gave me a peck on the cheek. I guess. It meant thank you.

We stayed for another two hours before heading home. We went straight to bed. After a few minutes, we were still both awake, Jody asked:

"Did you like watching me?"

I didn't answer right away. I was trying to sort out my feelings. On the one hand, my wife played around, on the other hand it fulfilled one of my hottest fantasies and indeed I was extremely aroused watching her getting fucked by another man. Before I could answer, Jody's hand crept low under the sheets and soon she detected I was extremely aroused. She looked up and smiled.

"There we go." She said and pushed the covers away. Jody had her hand inside my PJ's and was slowly stroking my cock. She took her other hand and pulled down my pants. She bent down and started to plant little kisses on my thighs and my prick. I sighed. She took it as a sign of agreement and engulfed the head. She took the whole shaft down her throat. It was such an incredible sight to see her with her hair splayed around my groins and her pert lips pulled over my dick.

"Come here. I want to make love to you." I whispered.

Jody understood. She stopped licking my penis and lay back down. I sat up and knelt in front of her. My dick was poking straight up when I yanked off her pants. Naked from the waist down, she lay in front of me. I moved on top of her, took hold of my rod and slowly entered her. At first, I was afraid she felt different, but she didn't. It only took a few minutes and we both were cumming.

There was no further talking about the events of Prom Night. Three days later her phone rang and she asked me to check who called. I was too late to pick up. The number shown on the display was unknown. I checked her call stack. This number had called twelve times already. She never had answered nor called back. I was relieved because I guessed it was Joshua's.

At work it felt uncomfortable to be around Joshua every day. It took almost a week until I could face him without thinking about the event.

For about two months, my wife and I had a wonderful time. Especially our sex life was fantastic. But then, it started again. I had fantasies about her getting fucked by a stranger. One night, I tried to get her into a little role play. She refused and from that night on, our sex life decreased rapidly and came to a standstill only two weeks later.

I very much looked forward to the upcoming event. Annually, my wife and I celebrated the day, we first met. We always shared a romantic dinner followed by a little bar hopping. Because of the little tensions between us, I asked her already two weeks in advance which restaurant she preferred. She was happy I asked and she preferred the little Italian restaurant we both liked so much. And so I made the reservations.

Two weeks later, it was not the exact date of our first encounter, but we always opted for the weekend for our dinner date, we were getting ready. I had put on some slacks and a shirt. My wife sat in front of her vanity table and prepared her make up. She was still wearing her robe. When she recognized that I was ready to leave, she ushered me out of the bedroom in order to get ready herself.

"Wow." I said when she walked into the living room. My wife was wearing one of my favorite outfits. She had put on a yellowish blouse and my favorite brown leather mini skirt which had a zipper in the front. Her sexy legs were encased in brownish hosiery. To my delight she had left open the top buttons of her blouse. I put my arm around her waist and we left for our dinner.

The restaurant was romantic, the food was excellent and we had a wonderful time. After dinner, we headed for one of the many clubs. In front, there was a line of maybe 20 people. A massive bouncer was guarding the door and selecting people to enter. I was getting a little eager when he seemed to pick people randomly.

After about ten minutes of waiting, Jody whispered into my ear: "I'm in the mood tonight."

I looked at her quizzically: "What do you mean, honey? Shall we leave now?"

"No, you stupid. I'm in the mood for our special game. And I'm ready to take it to the next level."

Slowly, it dawned on me. I smiled at her and gave her a short peck on the cheek.

Just a few moments later, the bouncer asked: "Any single ladies? Single ladies only."

And Jody made a few steps forward and left me standing alone. When she went through the door, she briefly turned around and smiled back at me.

Finally, after ten more minutes of waiting, I was allowed to enter as well. First, I went for the checkroom. When I entered the club, the first thing, I realized was that it was not at all crowded and I couldn't understand the policy of letting people in only one at a time. I spotted my beautiful wife. She was standing at the bar and already some guy was trying to talk to her.

I joined them and she introduced me. Immediately, the guy turned away. Jody and I ordered another drink and while drinking she explained to me her ideas for the night. She wanted to go to the next level of our little game. She wanted me to be there in the room while she gets fucked by some stranger.

Jody looked me straight in the eyes and wanted to know if I'm in the game. I stared back. I felt a stirring in my loins and nodded my head. She put her drink down, got up and went for the dance floor looking for her prey.

She swayed to the music and soon she caught the attention of one or the other candidate. She danced some with each of them and finally settled in for a young, blond Adonis. Obviously, he was doing some sports. He was wearing a tight shirt, making his muscles and well-built torso visible. I found a spot where I could watch the bar and the dance floor. After some intense and flirty dancing, Jody led him to the bar where they started a vivid conversation. I was getting more and more nervous. Soon, she nodded in my direction. He looked over to me and I did my best to put on a friendly smile. He looked back at her and after some few seconds he nodded. She took his arm and both came over.

"Honey, this is Dan." My wife introduced her presumed sex toy.

"Hi, I'm William." I answered and shook his hand.

Dan looked at me and it was an awkward situation for both of us.

"Hey guys, before it gets to creepy, why don't we all head back to our house?" Jody eased the tension.

We both agreed and together we left, went for our car and headed home to our house. During the ride, only few words were spoken between Jody and Dan. I was really relieved when Jody took the seat next to me instead of joining him in the back seat.

I entered our house first with Jody and Dan following me. Jody went for the coatrack to hang up her jacket while Dan and I were left in the hallway. We looked at each other and both felt quite uncomfortable.

"Come on, guys." Jody called on us and we went after her. She sensed our tension, made a step towards Dan, took his juvenile face and gave him a lingering kiss. This certainly helped. Dan wrapped his arms around my wife and responded. I was a little shocked at first, but didn't intervene. Once she let go of him she smiled at me and the ice started to melt. Jody took his hand and led him up to the first floor. I followed close behind. Only once did she turn around and smile back at me. She led him straight into our bedroom.

Once inside they locked into another passionate kiss. My presence didn't seem to bother them. Dan felt her butt and tried to hike up her tight leather skirt. Jody briefly stopped kissing him and looked at me.

"Why don't you sit over there?" She said and motioned for the chair in front of her dressing table.

I sat down while they continued kissing and feeling each other up. Slowly, my wife peeled off his shirt.

"Mmhhh." She poured when she saw his muscular torso and started to plant kisses on his chest. She moved down to his stomach and fiddled with the buttons of his jeans. Finally, she had them unbuttoned and pulled them down.

"Ohhh." She gasped when she spotted his bulging shorts. I also gasped 'cause he seemed to be well endowed.

More carefully, she took hold of the waistband and pulled it over his bulging cock.

"OHHH!" She gasped again and looked positively surprised when his thick cock sprang free. Only semi hard it was already as long as my fully erect one and much thicker. Jody stared at it. I thought I could see a smile on her lips. She pushed him back and Dan sat down on our bed. She took off his shoes, socks, jeans and shorts.

Next, she stepped back. She didn't look at me for permission or confirmation. She unbuttoned her blouse. Underneath she wore a baby blue bra. She undid the clasp and freed her boobs. Dan crawled back further and reclined on our bed.

Jody struggled a bit with the top button of her skirt, but finally had it undone and slowly pulled down the zipper showing her baby blue panties. My sexy wife wiggled her butt and pushed down her tight skirt. My eyes were glued to her delicate behind and the thong style panties she wore. Now standing there in just her thong and her nude stockings she looked amazing. I felt a stirring in my pants. Dan grabbed his cock and started to stroke it up and down.

"Uhhh. What a nice sight." Jody purred and turned around. She bent forward and slowly pulled down her thong. While doing so, she briefly looked at me and smiled.

comu_cm
comu_cm
22 Followers