The Game We Started

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
comu_cm
comu_cm
22 Followers

"Yeah, baby. Come here." Dan hollered from the bed.

Jody turned again and put her left leg onto our bed.

"Shall I leave them on?" She asked with a hand at her stocking tops.

"Of course, you should. I love them." Dan answered.

My wife got onto the bed and slowly crawled towards him. From my position I could see her glistening pussy lips between her legs.

"Let me get this." She said to Dan and pushed his hands away from his cock. Jody took over and started to stroke his massive pole. Her lover sighed and she smiled back at him. His tool looked impressively hard and stood straight up. Jody seemed to be happy and let go.

She straddled him, took his pole and aimed his tip at her glistening pussy lips. Carefully, she sank down. The tip parted her folds and slowly entered her. I watched her taking more and more of his prick into her.

"Ounnnggg! Boy, that feels good. It feels sooooo gooood!" She panted.

A deep moan escaped her lungs when she was finally settled and had engulfed all of his thick meat stick. Jody bent forward and they both kissed.

"You feel so tight." Dan whispered and I could see his cock twitch. Jody giggled. So, she must have felt it too. She bobbed up a bit, so Dan could suck her nipples. She sighed deeply while he alternated between them. Very slowly, my wife started to rotate her small hips. Dan immediately let go off her boobs and moaned loudly.

"Does it feel good?" Jody cooed.

"Too good." He panted and pushed his hips up. Jody yelped when she was lifted up a bit and his pole duck deeper.

My sexy wife slowly sat up. She put her hands on his broad chest and carefully pushed her hips up. His glistening spear appeared between her legs. With a deep sigh, she sank back down and engulfed him completely. She repeated this treatment several times very slowly before she increased her speed and finally bounced up and down on his hard cock. I still couldn't believe she was taking this thick piece of meat completely.

Both moans and grunts filled the room and from his contorted face I could see, Dan was on the verge of flooding her with his spunk. Jody seemed not to be aware of his state and kept riding him like a wild bronco. And when he finally couldn't hold back anymore, he took hold of her hips, pushed his pelvis up and shot his load into her depths. My wife seemed to be a little surprised, but the hot liquid coating her walls making her yelp and moan in frenzy.

His cock twitched a few times and my wife bucked in unison before the tension slowly melt away and she collapsed on top of him. They embraced and kissed while his cum ran out of her pussy and down his balls to foul our linen. Jody looked satisfied and seemed to enjoy the afterglow. Followed by a glob of cum, his cock slipped out of her pussy and left a gaping hole.

The two lovers looked at each other and slowly Jody got off Dan. She briefly sought my reassurance of what she had done. When she saw my strained trousers and my bulging dick, she smiled and refocused on Dan.

Their naked bodies and the pictures of what had just happened was too much for me. I had to get out and take a drink.

I was gone for maybe five minutes. When I returned, Jody was slurping away on his cock. I was shocked because she never was a big fan of oral sex. But, Dan's cock, she was engulfing totally and slurping and sucking enthusiastically. Jody didn't seem to realize I was back in the room. Only Dan briefly looked at me and winked.

Right after I had sat back down in my chair, Jody stopped sucking his cock. She positioned herself on all fours down by the bed's end. Dan got up, knelt behind her, aligned his dick and slowly pushed into her. It was like they have waited for me to return to start their second round.

Jody moaned when he entered her. Dan didn't move and waited for her to push back. She complied and engulfed his thick member. She closed her eyes and got lost in the sensation. After a few strokes, my beautiful wife stopped pushing back and forth and started to rotate her hips. Dan sighed and laid his hands on her sides. He guided her hips and moaned.

I watched them sensually fucking for a couple of minutes until Dan looked uneasy. I guessed, he was already on the verge of another climax. The young stud laid his hand on my wife's back and pushed her down. She got on her elbows and crouched down. She looked like she didn't know what will come next, but ready to find out.

Dan took hold of her sides. He withdrew his cock until only the head nestled up to her pussy lips. He waited until Jody started to squirm longing for his thick cock and then he pushed back with a powerful thrust from his hips. He sank in deep and Jody yelled. He repeated this several times until he was pounding her mercilessly.

Jody kept yelling and moaning: "Yeah! Uhnggghhh! Ya, Baby!"

I have never seen her in an aroused state like this before. The mattress was sliding back and forth. My beautiful wife was pushed into the cushions. I didn't know if she was screaming from the hard pounding or already having the most intense climax of her life. I lost focus and all was just a blur. Dan pounding my wife. Jody screaming form the top of her lungs. Accentuated by the slapping of their loins. Suddenly Dan surged forward and slumped over her. I came back and saw his hips jerk. It felt like ages, he was dumping his seed into her depths.

Finally, Jody looked up. Her eyes were glassy, her hair mussed and her forehead was glistening. Dan was totally spent. He was breathing heavily and sweat was dripping down on Jody's back.

I was totally confused. I was rank like never before. My hard-on was aching and I desperately needed some relief. On the other hand, I was desperate cause I have never witnessed anything so intense and Jody looked so fully satisfied.

I left the room and hurried downstairs. I went straight for the toilet and once I had closed the door, I yanked my jeans down and freed my aching cock. Compared to Dan's mine looked tiny, but I didn't care. I only bet it a few times, before I came on my hands.

While I was cleaning myself, I heard the toilet flush upstairs. One last look into the mirror and I rushed back into our bedroom. To my relief, Dan was in the bathroom and Jody was lying flat on the bed. I sat down beside her and brushed her hair from her face. She was only able to open her eyes and look up at me.

I asked her: "Everything good?"

She simply nodded and closed her eyes again. I wanted to leave her alone and so I stood up. I was just on the door sill, when she whispered: "It's late. Do you mind if Dan stays for the rest of the night?"

I turned, but she had her eyes already closed. So, it was not a real question. It was a statement. While I stood there, Dan emerged from the bathroom. He was stark naked. His thick cock dangling between his thighs. He smiled at me and wormed his way past me back into our bedroom. He got back into the bed like it was the most natural thing to do. He leaned down on Jody and gave her a short kiss on the cheek. She briefly opened her eyes and smiled back at him. I took a blanket and a pillow, closed the door and went back downstairs.

I arranged my bed on the sofa and laid down. It was hard to come to rest. Too many pictures and thoughts were running through my head. But somehow, I fell asleep.

I woke up from a restless sleep. Dawn was breaking. I couldn't go back to sleep easily, so I started wondering, what was going on upstairs. I got up and crept upstairs. I briefly stopped in front of our bedroom door and cocked my ear. I couldn't hear anything, so I carefully pressed down the handle. I carefully opened the door. The room was almost dark. I could barely figure out anything. But what I saw sent a jolt to my heart. Uncovered, Jody lay on her back. She had her legs wrapped around Dan's body. With slow and intense strokes, he was fucking her again. I couldn't believe they were still able to and wondered if they had ever stopped mating.

While watching them, I realized, they were not fucking, they were making love. Jody had her eyes closed. Her lips were slightly opened and she was gasping. They had found the perfect rhythm. His hips moved tenderly up and down impaling his lover. They were unaware of their surroundings. With a knot in my stomach, I closed the door and went back to bed.

After a restless sleep, I was up early waiting for them to get up. I had to wait until 10 pm before I heard the shower and half an hour later Jody came down. She was casually dressed in jeans and a top. She beamed and I didn't dare to ask how she felt. Jody was preparing a small breakfast while I was still insecure how to react. Before I could make up my mind, Dan joined us. He briefly greeted me and then took Jody in his arms and they kissed each other deeply. He was holding her tight. I coughed slightly and they stopped and looked at me. My wife was smiling guiltily and stepped back to finish preparing their breakfast.

I let them alone. From time to time I heard some snickers, but remained seated.

After about another twenty minutes, Jody came and told me that she was going to drive Dan home. She didn't leave me a chance to object. She simply walked out, grabbed the keys and they both left.

It was four hours later that Jody came back home.

"Where have you been?" I questioned her.

"Bringing Dan home." She said with a devious smile.

"What? Like driving him to New York City, or what? I bellowed.

She came closer and tried to hug me, but I refused.

"Alright, it went a little out of hand. You know, he invited me to see his flat and then it happened."

"You mean, you fucked him again? How could you do that? I thought we had an agreement? I should be there or at least gave you my permission!"

"But, didn't you last night?"

"Ya, in our house! I think, this whole thing was a big mistake."

"A mistake? How come you got a hard on watching me and Dan? How come you didn't say a word when he was pounding me? Instead you had the time of your life, admit it!" Jody shouted and stormed out of the room.

The fight was far from over. In the next days, Jody kept nagging me about that it all had been my idea in the first place and that I should now live with the consequences. And I reassured her that I could, but that she had broken the rules and fucked with Dan behind my back.

I did not know what I really wanted. Did I want Jody to end this or did I want to see her again with another guy? What was bothering me? I was thrilled to see her teasing and finally fucking some strange guy. On the other hand, I was afraid, she would disobey the rules again. For a few weeks, I was not able to answer these questions and Jody and I were not talking about the subject. Actually, we were not really talking at all.

It was six or seven weeks later, Jody called me at work.

"Hey, where are you?" She asked.

"At work. What's up?"

"Listen, Bill. Our fight over the last weeks is still bothering me. So, I was thinking, maybe, we should end this game. What do you think?"

I was quite surprised that she wanted to talk about it right now, but I agreed. Although, I was still not clear about it. But Jody kept on stammering.

"And, how do you end things best? With a bang, don't you think?" I was getting curious. What was she aiming at?

"Ok. And?" I asked.

"Well, there is this guy here at our firm. They do some remodeling of our offices. And since the first day, he kept stealing glances at me. Whenever he gets the chance, he is flirting with me. You know, I kind of thought, this could be a good last date for me and you, don't you think?"

"Jody, I don't know. Remember what happened last time. I don't wanna fight with you again and I don't wanna have the same argument again."

"Bill, there is no need to be afraid. Let's stick to the rules, both. And everything will be fine. Trust me. I know you gonna like him."

So, what chance did I have to say no. She was so thrilled and oh so convincing, I finally agreed. Jody told me to be home by seven and she will bring him along.

It was even and I was nervous. I kept pacing the living room and I was constantly checking our drive way. It got quarter past and still they were not there. I opened our bar and poured myself a whiskey. I was just putting away the bottle when I heard Jody's car. I ran to the window and looked out. I couldn't see much, they were already at the door. I breathed in deeply and went for the door. I heard Jody fumbling with the keys. I heard a deep man's voice and some laughter. She pushed open the door and there they were. They both stared at me because I must have looked quite shocked.

"Lex, meet my husband Bill. Bill, this is Lex." Jody broke the ice.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Lex was a giant bloke. And he was all black. He had a bald head and snow white teeth. He was grinning when he pushed inside and stretched out his hand. I took it, but was unable to say a word. His hand was huge and his grip extremely strong. His hand felt rough and I could tell that he was working physically. He was broad shouldered and looked extremely muscular. He was wearing a check shirt, some workers jeans and heavy boots.

"Come on, guys. Don't be shy. Can I get you both a beer?" Jody asked and headed for the kitchen.

Lex grinned at me and followed my wife into the kitchen. Slowly, I closed the front door and tagged along behind him. Jody was standing in front of the fridge. She had taken off her jacket and thrown it over a chair. Lex was standing next to the table and giving her a once-over. I must admit, my wife looked extremely hot today. She was wearing her usual business clothes, but with a more subtle touch. A tight blue top that hugged her figure perfectly, a black pencils skirt with a delicate back slit and some sheer, black hosiery. Topped with her black heels, she was a walking wet dream.

Jody took out three beers and turned around.

"What? Never seen a girl with beer before?" She asked smiling and tossed open the bottles.

While walking back into the living room she handed us the bottles. We all settled down, me and Jody on our sofa and Lex on our easy chair. Lex explained that he was working for Jody's company for three weeks now. And on his first day, he saw her and was immediately transfixed by her. He took every opportunity to talk to her. I looked at my wife because she had not told me. She looked down and smiled coyly. I learned that they had met several times for coffee. I was still not sure how to deal with these information. Was it Jody's plan from the very first beginning?

Jody and I were sitting close and I was holding her hand. We all took a sip from our beers. Jody turned towards me, laid her right hand on my cheek and gave me a long kiss.

"Honey, why don't you switch seats with Lex?" She whispered.

I was going crazy. I was torn between letting her have Lex and kicking him out of our house. Trance-like, I got up. I took my bottle and went over to him. He understood perfectly, took his bottle and joined my wife on the sofa. Immediately, he sat close to her. While I was still thinking about the whole situation, they started gibbering about colleagues of Jody. Obviously, they had a lot of fun during the days. I was lost in thoughts and suddenly realized that my bottle was empty.

"Can I get you another round?" I stammered.

Both stopped laughing and looked at me quizzically.

"Beer? Do you want another one?"

Lex took a long swig from his bottle and handed me the empty one. I went into the kitchen and got two fresh ones. When I came back, they were still gibbering.

Jody took the bottle from me and placed it on the table along with hers. She briefly looked at me, turned towards Lex, put his face between her hands and gave him a kiss on his lips.

"Now, it begins." I mumbled and sat back down.

For one second, Lex looked astonished, but he responded instantly. In no time they were kissing each other intensely right in front of me. Lex was not holding back anymore and laid his big left hand on Jody's knee. While kissing her, he tried to push her skirt up, but it didn't work. And so, his hand travelled up north and was soon feeling up her boob. Jody was still holding his face and kissing him deeply. From time to time, she let out a deep sigh. Lex started to pull up her top.

They stopped kissing and Jody held up her arms. Lex pulled the fabric up and over her head. Underneath she was wearing a black lacy bra. Her nipples already poked through. Lex put his hands back onto her boobs and Jody let him fondle them. While he was busy with titties, she was getting busy with his shirt. Her lover let go of her and helped her getting his shirt off.

Indeed, he was very muscular. Jody was caressing his torso with her hands. She was mesmerized. Lex leaned back and enjoyed the delicate touch. Soon, her roaming hands found the buckle of his belt and she tore it open. Lex helped her with his jeans and when they came off, both Jody and I stared speechless at the huge bulge in his boxers. I could not believe what I was seeing there. Jody did not believe it either.

"Oh my God. Is this real?" She asked.

"I bet." Lex answered and pulled down his boxers.

"Whoa!" Jody exclaimed.

His still flaccid cock was already very impressive. It was charcoal black and at least double the size of mine. He was now sitting stark naked on our couch. He leaned back again and gave us the chance to study his body.

Lex looked very healthy and fit. No ounce of fat, only muscles. His cock was huge, but well defined and proportioned to the rest of his body. Jody still looked puzzled and could not take her eyes of his giant love tool and testicles. I know she could not wait to touch it. She still had her hands on his chest, but slowly moved them downwards. Finally, she touched his cock.

"Oh shit, it's heavy, too." She said once she held it in her hands.

Lex simply grinned. He sat upright and tried to undo her bra. Once the clasp was open, Jody shrugged the garment off and freed her boobs.

"Wow!" Lex gaped. "They are marvelous."

While Jody was still inspecting his dick, Lex got busy with her breasts. His black hands on her white skin looked extremely stimulating. I was feeling the tightness of my slacks. I watched Jody slowly stroking his cock.

Oh, shit! I couldn't believe how big it has already gotten. My wife was unable to wrap her fingers around the thick shaft. The pink head was poking out on top. It was huge and already leaking pre cum. Slowly, Jody bent forward, stuck her tongue out and licked the pre cum from his head. Lex kept fondling her tits while my wife started licking his shaft.

She had her eyes closed, but I could see her lids flicker with passion. Jody opened her mouth wide and tried to engulf the monstrous cock. She had only the head engulfed when she started to gag.

"Oh shit! It's far too big." She exclaimed smiling.

She did not give it another try. She stood up and turned with her back to me. She fumbled with the zipper of her skirt. Finally found it and lowered her skirt. I did not know she was wearing such revealing clothes to work. She stood there in just some lace panties, her black stockings and a matching garter belt. Next followed her panties and I was staring at her framed pussy.

Lex made a lewd comment and Jody slapped him laughingly on his big chest. She then lay down on the sofa next to him. My sexy wife spread her stocking encased legs and invited the black stud to mount her. Lex took this invitation and positioned himself between her outstretched legs.

"Go slow. I've never had a big cock like yours." Jody warned him.

She bend her knees and spread her legs as far as possible. Lex took hold of his cock and stroked it a few times. I could not believe what I was seeing. In seconds it got even bigger. Also Jody was starring unbelievingly at this monster. He guided the thick head between her folds and rubbed it against her pussy lips. He started her juices flow and soon the head was coated.

comu_cm
comu_cm
22 Followers