The Gamers

Story Info
Board gaming friends decide to host a different game night.
3.8k words
3.64
65.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Joe and my wife is Kelly. We've been married for 22 years, completely faithful, and were virgins on our wedding day. We've had a great sex life and never considered anything unusual. My only complaint is that my wife won't consider anal sex or let me cum on her face.

About two years ago we met some neighbors down the street who were out walking. Introductions were made along with some small talk and we soon discovered they shared our passion for strategy based board games. In short order we were engaged in weekly game nights with the Prestons, who are a couple years younger, share all our values, and had recently celebrated their 20 anniversary. There was instant synergy among our foursome.

Bob is gentle and quiet, reserved, but with a razor-sharp wit. Jill is boisterous, a risk taker, inquisitive, and is a great listener. Bob and I are just regular looking guys in our 40s -- nothing spectacular but we're both average height and weight with average looks. The girls could not be more different. Kelly is an Italian and chef whose world revolves around food. She's got a youthful, beautiful face, fading blond hair and brown eyes. She's about 80 pounds overweight but it's very proportional. She's sexy and curvy. I honestly believe she has the most beautiful breasts in the world. All she has to do is take off her shirt and raise her hands above her head and I'm instantly rock hard. Kelly is straightforward, emotional, and some would say brusk. But like all Italians she has a deep, passionate heart.

Jill's a brunette with wavy shoulder length hair and blue eyes. Her face is not as pretty as Kelly's but she has a bright smile and is incredibly health conscious. She is the perfect weight for her 5'4" frame and has small firm breasts and a small, round bottom.

The four of us are pretty competitive and we have had many exciting and tense gaming sessions over the last few years. We have developed a deep affection and respect for each other. We do not see each other socially outside game night, although we have discussed dinners or camping. It's just never happened.

Despite all the time we have spent together, we've only developed a surface relationship. Most of our time together is spent in the middle of games, with a smattering of trash talking and joking, but no real thoughtful conversations. In short, we hardly know each other.

About three months ago the girls ran into each other at the grocery store and made spur of the moment plans to walk around the park. The walk stretched into an early dinner at the Italian restaurant Kelly manages. It's unusual for Kelly to visit the place on her day off, but Jill had been promising to try it out and insisted on treating Kelly to dinner and a bottle of wine. Kelly rarely consumes alcohol but Jill bought the bottle so they enjoyed dinner and wine. Apparently most of the afternoon and dinner had been spent in the usual way -- discussing their husbands -- and the girls grabbed some dessert and the rest of their wine and retired to the gardens behind the restaurant to cap their day together.

At some point the topic of sex came up (of course) and Jill confessed that Bob has a huge dick but cums rapidly and immediately falls asleep, leaving her sore and frustrated time and time again. After much coaxing Kelly confessed that while I am a little smaller than average, I can last forever and that she has enjoyed multiple mind-numbing orgasms for the last 22 years. Whether the wine was a factor or just an excuse, mutual curiosity was aroused.

Jill and Kelly soon began initiated a regular walking schedule in addition to our game nights. No doubt much time was spent in "harmless fantasy" and speculation that only served to titillate the pair.

Finally some sort of plan was hatched and the next thing I knew Kelly was proposing a partner swap with me. I was shocked, dismayed, and repulsed at the thought of another man having sex with my wife. I flatly refused and considered whether to confront Jill and Bob or let it go.

"You're probably right, honey, it might be a mistake," Kelly said. "But tell me one thing -- do you like Jill?"

"Of course I like her."

"But are you attracted to her?"

"Not really."

"Then it would just be sex. Experimentation. You know I've got no interest in Bob. You're my man."

I walked away. Later, when I had gotten over my anger and jealousy, I returned and spent a great deal of the rest of the evening ignoring my wife.

"I'm sorry I brought it up," Kelly said after we had gone to bed and laid in silence for a half hour. "Please forgive me."

"Okay," I said and felt myself drifting rapidly toward sleep.

Kelly leaned over and gently bit my ear. "The thing is, though, she wants you to do her in her ass."

I didn't receive a call from Bob the next day to discuss the insane idea and wasn't sure how to take that. I assumed the girls had reached an agreement to broach the subject to both of us at the same time. I heard nothing and wondered what his reaction had been.

There was no discussion anywhere near the topic over the next two game nights, although I did see the girls exchanging glances and once caught Jill biting her lip. Bob seemed absolutely oblivious to the situation.

Kelly never mentioned it again. But the seed had been planted and I found it difficult to get the image of fucking Jill in her tight little ass out of my mind. It was particularly appealing because while I liked Jill and admired her body, I had no feelings for her whatsoever.

The pressure finally got to me and I went to Bob's office. He motioned me into a chair without the quizzical look I expected. I slid to the front of the chair and decided to just get it over with.

"So has Jill mentioned to you the plan the girls' came up with to, um, switch partners."

His face didn't waver. "Yes."

"And?"

"I thought it was ridiculous. I've got no interest in it. You?"

"Me neither," I lied. "Do you have any, um, interest in Kelly?"

"None at all. You and Jill?"

"Nothing."

We looked at each other for a long, awkward moment, like two boxers sizing each other up in the ring. Then foreign words came out of my mouth.

"So does that mean we're gonna do this thing?"

"I guess so," he shrugged.

We left the details to the girls, with one caveat -- they were not to make this a romantic event, and the men would only kiss their wives.

The following Saturday night, instead of sitting around the game table, we found ourselves standing awkwardly in our bedroom. Kelly's bedside table lamp was on low and the curtains were down. We looked around nervously and Bob and I literally had our hands in our pockets and were looking at our shoes. Half my mind was consumed thinking "this is just a little game of chicken and we're all gonna start laughing in a minute." The other half was thinking "holy crap is this really gonna happen?"

Finally Kelly crossed her arms at her waist and whipped off her sweater. She wasn't wearing a bra and held the sweater above her head to give everyone that patented glimpse of her beautiful, supple breasts and perfect pink nipples. Bob looked up from the floor in a hurry and Jill gasped audibly.

Jill anxiously reached for her sweater but I grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

"Get you clothes off, Bob," Kelly said.

Bob quickly ripped off his shirt and climbed out of his pants and boxers. Now it was my turn to suppress my shock. No one had informed me how well endowed Bob is. He's literally ten inches long and almost as thick as my fist.

Kelly checked out his cock admiringly and pulled off her pants. She knelt on the bed and arched her back. "Do me doggie style," she said.

I was having more doubts by the second. Bob was rock hard and obviously admired Kelly's curvy body and fat ass. He climbed behind her and went to stroke her pussy.

"No need," she said, "I'm drenched." She reached back to grab his cock but he moved her hand aside. "You better not do that," he said.

I was fading by the second and trying to think of a way out so I didn't have to show my half-pint dick. Jill and I just stood by the bed, fully clothed, and watched.

Bob grabbed his massive tool and pressed it against Kelly's wet pussy. I turned my head and felt jealousy and regret surging through me.

Bob slid his dick, with much difficulty, into Kelly's juicy pussy. She arched her back. In 22 years of marriage I've never heard her use an obscenity. Now she looked back at Bob, looked faintly at me, and then said "Oh shit" very loudly. Bob dug his hands into Kelly's big ass and started pumping. A couple slow thrusts and then the pounding began. I dropped my head and frowned. Jill saw my anguish and slid over to me and gently grabbed a couple of my fingers.

"Don't worry," she said, "watch this."

Bob pounded Kelly's pussy for about 30 seconds, no more than ten or twelve thrusts, and then let out a yelp. He pulled his cock out of Kelly's pussy and said "I love your ass!" as he shot his load into her crack.

Kelly snapped to attention. She hadn't even had time to moan. She looked at me with a little smirk and gave Jill a look of empathy bordering on pity.

"That was great," Bob mumbled with a half yawn. He grabbed a blanket from the dresser, wrapped it around his naked body, and dropped into a cushioned chair in the corner. A few seconds later we heard deep breathing and he was out cold.

Kelly fell onto the bed on her side. Jill flung off her shirt and jumped on the bed next to Kelly, topless. "My turn," she said enthusiastically. She reached out and pulled me to the edge of the bed, trying to unbuckle my belt. I hesitated.

"It's all right, honey," Kelly said. "I told her all about you, particularly your stamina."

"You KNOW what I want," Jill whined.

I was getting ready comply when Kelly intervened. She got up on her knees and lifted Jill up like she was a rag doll. They were kneeling on the bed nose to nose. Kelly had one arm around Jill's waist and the other framed around her chin. I thought they were about to kiss. I looked on, spell bound. Kelly dug her hand into the small of Jill's arched back, pushing them closer together. Kelly's large, soft breasts pressed nipple to nipple into Jill's small, firm tits. As they brushed together Jill blushed. Kelly slapped her face with her other hand. Jill winced.

"Your man didn't take care of me," Kelly said. "So you're gonna."

I couldn't figure out whether this was some game or Kelly was truly angry. She snapped at me: "Get your clothes off and sit behind me,"

I stripped and climbed on the bed against the headboard and spread my legs. Kelly sat down, still holding Jill, and dug her back into me. She pulled Jill nose to nose again, then pushed her away a few inches and slapped her face again.

"Ouch," Jill protested. Kelly pulled her face close and gave her a wet french kiss. Jill resisted.

Kelly broke off the kiss and slapped her again. A tear formed in Jill's right eye. She pulled Jill close and kissed her again, this time softly and gently. She grabbed Jill's wrist and pushed Jill's hand against her breast. Jill's body went limp and she began to moan. I was in shock. My wife has always been a submissive, quiet lover.

She broke off the kiss again, leaving Jill's tongue in midair. "Now get between my legs and eat my pussy. And I want you tongue as far up my cunt as your husband's dick was."

'Wait," Jill stammered, "We didn't discuss this."

Kelly slapped her and waited. No reaction. Kelly slapped her. No reaction. Kelly slapped her very hard. The entire time Jill was unconsciously rubbing Kelly's tits. Kelly pulled her hand back.

"Okay," Jill surrendered. She slid down the bed and tried to work out the logistics of going down on her friend.

Kelly's voice changed to soft. "Take you pants off so we can see your sweet little ass while you're licking my pussy."

Jill fumbled her way out of her pants and panties. Then she pushed Kelly's legs wide apart and began to lightly lick Kelly's clit. I wrapped my arms around Kelly's waist and fondled her breasts as I had a thousand times before. I began to relax as I felt Kelly melting against my body. Kelly began to moan and with each moan Jill redoubled her efforts licking Kelly's pussy. Kelly wrapped her hands around Jill's head and began to steer her around her pussy. She began to breathe heavily and started speaking encouragement. "That's a good girl. Lick that pussy. Flick your tongue. There you go, there you go. Good girl. Yeah, I love that."

Within a couple minutes Jill was licking that pussy with confidence and I was increasingly turned on. Her slender legs were flipping back and forth in the air and her tight ass was driving me nuts. Kelly knew how to move Jill's head away to prolong the action but finally gave in and shoved Jill's head into her bush. "Lick it slow and hard honey," she commanded. Jill had reached her hands underneath Kelly's big ass and was kneading her buns while she licked. "Oh God," Kelly moaned. I saw her feet begin to shake and I crushed her large breasts and pushed them together.

The shuddering worked its way all over her body and then she exploded and screamed for a good thirty seconds while Jill licked the entire length of her cunt with slow, hard strokes of her tongue.

When the shuddering stopped she shouted "Oh honey" and swept Jill into her arms. They began kissing and caressing each others breasts for a long time while I was pressed against the headboard, the odd man out.

Kelly spun Jill around and tossed her into my arms. "Your turn," she said and dove between Jill's skinny legs. Kelly, the Italian, has a large, well-trimmed bush. I now got my first look at Jill's. She was almost completely shaven. Jill grabbed my hands and wrapped them around her little breasts. Then were firm and her nipples were thick and hard. Kelly jammed her tongue deep into Jill's pussy. Jill squirmed and moaned. Kelly went right for the clit. I pinched Jill's nipples. Kelly found the right rhythm immediately and Jill came as fast as Bob had.

Kelly laughed and worked her way up to Jill's tits and began to suck on them and lick her nipples. She played this way for a few minutes and then went right back to Jill's pussy. This time she lasted about five minutes because Kelly would bring her to the brink and then back away. She finally screamed and her ass bounced against my dick as she came.

The girls spun on the bed and gave each other longing looks. I thought they were about to start on each other again. But Kelly smiled and said: "Having we been ignoring your Honey?"

She and Jill bounced down the bed to where I lay against the headboard. They threw their arms around me, one on each side, and pressed their faces against my cheeks, I felt genuine affection. Jill gave me a quick peck on the cheek and reached between my legs and grabbed my dick. I was small and soft. She has small hands but my cock easily fit inside her palm. She squeezed it rhythmically while Kelly rubbed my shoulders and my neck.

I began to get embarrassed because my dick was not responding. Despite all that had already happened, I was still not "all in."

"Here, let me help you, honey," Kelly said to Jill. She slid down the bed and took my limp dick into her mouth. She moved Jill's hand onto my balls. I was used to Kelly's large hands on my sack so it was a good tease to feel Jill's small hands massaging them.

Kelly worked her magic on my dick and soon I was rigid. Kelly knelt in front of me and kissed me gently while slowly stroking my cock. She pulled me off the bed and made me stand on the floor. She pulled Jill onto the floor behind me.

"Kiss and rub his ass," she said. Jill complied.

Kelly swallowed my cock again and began to slide up and down on it, locking her dark brown eyes on mine and twisting her head as she blew me. I began to surrender. The deep thrusts of Kelly's mouth on my cock were familiar, but the soft kissing on my ass and small hands slowly rubbing it and the back of my thighs were foreign and thrilling.

Kelly reached around me and grabbed Jill by the shoulder and pulled her around to my front. "You work on him for a while. You want that dick, you've got to earn it."

Jill looked up at me with a charming smiling. She lifted my dick up with her finger, licked the head, then slid her mouth slowly onto the shaft. Until that moment Kelly had owned the only mouth that had been wrapped around my dick. It was a new and wonderful feeling to be slipping in and out of a different mouth. Kelly knelt behind Jill and pulled back her wavy brown hair. Jill scooped my balls in one hand and spread the palm of her other hand across my thigh. Kelly began to whisper encouragement into her ear.

"That's a good girl. Work that cock. Nice and slow. Love that cock. Suck on it, honey."

After I was good and ready, Kelly pulled Jill off my dick and said: "Go back to ass." Kelly took over working on my dick while Jill went back to gently kissing my ass and rubbing all over. Kelly felt my cock stiffening and my balls tightening in her hand. She knew I was close.

"Lick his asshole, Jill. Lick it."

Jill made a grunt of protest.

"If you want his dick in your ass I want your tongue in his. It's only fair."

Seconds later I felt Jill gentle spread my ass -- then shove her curled wet tongue into my asshole. I immediately exploded into Kelly's mouth. She laughed as she swallowed my cum.

"Bet that was fun," she said coyly.

I feel onto the bed and the girl immediately climbed up and began to massage my entire body. I rested and enjoyed the attention for about twenty minutes. Bob began to snore in the corner chair and the girls giggled.

"Get him ready again," Kelly urged.

Jill rolled me over and had her mouth on my cock in seconds. To my surprise I rebounded quickly and found myself rock hard. I seemed to be an inch or so longer than usual. Jill grabbed Kelly's lubricant off the bedside table and smeared it all over her ass.

She positioned me on my knees up against the headboard and got on her hands and knees. She was wiggling her beautiful ass toward my cock head when Kelly grabbed her shoulders.

"UT-Uhn," Kelly said. "First you get regular fucking."

Kelly flipped Jill onto her back and I began to rub her thin inner thighs. Her pussy was so wet juice was dripping down her cunt all the way to her ass crack. Kelly slipped around and took one of Jill's tits in her mouth. Jill moaned. I leaned over and took her other tit in my mouth. We sucked and licked her nipples while she moaned and blushed. Then I pushed Kelly out of the way and mounted Jill. My hard cock slid into her wet pussy. It felt incredibly tight and I wondered how Bob got his monster cock into her.

I half expected some joke from Jill along the lines of "is it in yet?" but she was lost in the moment. I leaned forward and found her clit with the front on my cock. I started sliding against it slowly. Her breathing became deep and rapid. I started fucking her hard. Her thighs tightened and she started to buck and bounce on her ass. Then she started screaming like the house was on fire. "Oh God," she screamed weakly, panting. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

Kelly fell to the bed laughing. "How many times do you want to cum?" she asked Jill. "'Cause he can do that all night."

Bob woke up with a start. He seemed out of it for a moment while he collected his senses. Then he stood up and sat on the edge of the bed.

"How much longer," he asked.

Kelly patted his head. "Grand finale," she said.

Jill grabbed my face in her warm hands and leaned into my ear.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass. Now. Please," she pleaded.

I smeared some lube on my cock, grabbed Jill's tiny ass, and backed her up to the edge of my cock. I grabbed my cock and slid it up and down the length of her ass crack. She was flush with excitement.

12