The Games Ch. 01

Story Info
A young magician must pass a test or die trying.
6k words
4.17
14.3k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is my first submission to Literotica. Please let me know what you think, and suggestions on how to improve and how to continue are always welcome. Thanks so much and ENJOY!!

Thunder rolled in the distance and a flash of lightning lit up the small room Ryan was in. The room contained only one window and the walls were all painted black. In each corner was a black candle that only gave off a little light. In the center of the room, Ryan sat crossed legged with a look of pure concentration on his face. He wore satin robes of deep black with a red sash around his middle. He was tall and lean, with well defined muscles. His dirty blond hair was cut short and his bangs swept to the right. His dark blue eyes were closed at the moment, but women would often get lost in them as they studied his features. As Ryan sat in the center of the room his lips formed unspoken words. Anyone who walked in on him would think that he was talking silently to himself, but Ryan was not deep in a private conversation, but was rather reciting words as for a test. Nervousness clenched Ryan's stomach, but he refused to let it show even in the private of this small room. Noise could be heard outside the small room, and Ryan opened his eyes just as the wood door opened.

"Ryan?" a man's voice said laden with a British accent.

"I am ready" was Ryan's reply, although he felt nowhere near ready for what was to come.

Ryan stood up and turned around to greet the man who had come for him. The man was small, skinny, and had unkempt dark brown hair. He seemed very nervous and kept wringing his hands over and over.

"Shamus, you seem more nervous than I" Ryan said with concern.

"Well, it's just that if anything happens to you I wouldn't know what to do with myself, you're the only friend I possess" Shamus said, continuing to wring his hands.

"Do not worry, my friend, I am the most powerful magician you know" Ryan smiled in an attempt to reassure his friend, even though he himself was unsure of his words.

Shamus nodded grimly, and turned to leave the room. Ryan followed him through the doorway and closed the door, labeled "Prep Room" behind him. The pair found themselves in a large circular hallway with people milling about busily. There was little in the way of noise, but there was an air of urgency and anticipation. Many of the people in the hallway wore robes similar to Ryan's, but of varying colors. Some wore white, some red. Blues greens and browns could also be seen throughout the hallway. Those who wore robes also wore sashes, either red or blue.

Children begin to study magic at the age of five. After 10 years of general studies, a practice is chosen. There are 6 practices to choose from: Dark, light, fire, water, earth, and air. After 2 years of studying under a specific practice, a discipline is decided. The young magician chooses either offensive or defensive magic. Followers of the offensive discipline focus on studying spells that are used for attacking while students of the defensive discipline focus on spells that are more defensive such as blocking spells and counter-spells. Ryan had chosen to practice dark magic and to follow the offensive discipline. Together, they could be a deadly combination.

"Lot of offensive player's here today" Ryan observed, frowning slightly.

He looked over at his friend, who seemed to become even more nervous at the observation. At that moment a large man dressed in simple black pants and white long sleeved shirt approached the pair of men.

"You Ryan Mortalitus?" The man asked, addressing a piece of paper in his hands.

"Yes" was Ryan's curt reply. He took a shuddering breath, trying to calm his nerves.

"Come with me, you're up next" The man said, turning for Ryan to follow

Ryan turned to Shamus, "I'll be alright, Shamus. Do not fear for me, I can hold my own in the arena"

Shamus did not answer, but nodded grimly and walked away toward the stands. Ryan watched him disappear into the crowd and then followed the man with the paper toward a large set of double doors marked "Arena" in big, gold letters.

"Wait here for the doors to open" the man said, and walked away to search for the next contestant.

Ryan stood before the large doors, reciting over and over the spells he would use in the arena. He had trained for 21 years for this day and had waited anxiously for its arrival. Now that the time had come, however, Ryan felt that all his years of training had not been enough. Perhaps he should have chosen a defensive path, or perhaps a different practice to follow. These thoughts were racing through his head as the doors began to open outward. The roar of the crowd greeted Ryan and he took his final steadying breath and walked through the doors.

The sky was dark with thick clouds of thunder, and lighting stuck once again as he entered the arena. The stands were packed with spectators, all cheering for the upcoming match, but Ryan could hardly hear them, he was too focused on the moment that had finally come: a chance to become a master of magic by proving himself against another magician in a duel to the death.

Ryan reached the center of the arena, and came face to face with his opponent. The girl wore red robes with a red sash, and had long hair that matched the colors of her practice and discipline. The robes clung to her body, and showed off her toned stomach and accented her breasts. Her eyes were of a deep green and Ryan found himself as if under a trance from their stare. He held her eyes and his heart began pounding even harder than before as it sent blood rushing to his cock.

"This is gonna be fun" Ryan said out loud, his nervousness melting away as he stood there smiling at the girl mischievously.

When Ryan had been sitting in the room and while he waited for his turn in the arena, he had been at a state of rest. Now he stood ready, and black magic spread throughout him, igniting the most primal desires in his body. His thoughts turned not only to the ways to kill his opponent, but also to the ways he would fuck her. Such thoughts were not present in his mind a little while earlier, but the effect black magic had on the mind was strong, which is why so few people chose to follow the practice.

She seemed uncomfortable under his stare, but Ryan held it firmly. The horn to begin blew, startling Ryan's opponent and giving Ryan enough time to make his opening move.

A strong wind sprang suddenly from behind him, blowing past Ryan as he stood, knocking into the girl, throwing her to the ground.

This is too easy Ryan thought, but was taken aback when he noticed his sleeve was on fire. Apparently the girl had time to react quickly enough and throw a weak fireball at Ryan, catching his sleeve. Unwilling to waste energy conjuring water, Ryan removed his robe's top, Easier to fight like this anyway Ryan thought, throwing his garment away.

During his brief battle with the fire, Ryan's opponent managed to get back on her feet, and was now staring at the shirtless man in front of her in surprise and slight arousal as his masculine features. Ryan took this opportunity to whirl two spinning blades, each in the shape of five-point stars, he conjured at the girl. The girl fell to the ground again, this time in an effort to escape the spinning blades, but they were cursed with black magic. They froze mid-air after missing the girl, and returned the way they came, back toward her. She barely had time to react, and narrowly avoided one; the other one caught her shoulder though and left a deep gash. The crowd roared at the first bloodshed. Ryan sent the blades away and stepped back as the blade's dark magic took hold.

The girl struggled to her feet, holding her wounded shoulder trying to stop the blood flow. All of a sudden the girl stopped a look of pure horror on her face. She began to scream silently and back away from an unseen terror. She then began to claw at her robes, audibly screaming this time.

"Get it off!!!" She screeched, ripping the middle of her robe clear off in an attempt to rid herself of this malevolent force. In doing so she revealed her bare, toned stomach and Ryan became even more aroused and his lustful thoughts became even more prominent in his mind.

As sudden as the terror started, it ended, as the dark magic's hold wore off. The girl took a moment to catch her breath, and then blushed deep red as she noticed her midriff was showing. Clearly this girl was a modest one. Perfect Ryan thought to himself, as his cock twitched at the thought of what he was about to do to such an innocent girl. But first, I'll let her have a little fun of her own, and he waited the second it took for his opponent to decide to retaliate.

Anger flashed in her green eyes and she began to hurl fireballs she conjured from thin air in Ryan's direction. Blinded by rage, her aim was poor and Ryan managed to dodge each one of the fireballs by ducking and spinning out of the way.

Noticing that her efforts were failing, the girl paused in her fire throwing to reach for something at her side that Ryan has not noticed earlier.

The object turned out to be a whip, and the girl uncoiled it with a sharp crack. Suddenly the whip caught fire, starting from the base, the fire spread up to the tip, and the girl was now holding a blazing weapon that could dole out some serious damage. Ryan saw the danger he was in and began to run away from the menacing weapon so he had time to figure out a counter attack. That was one of the main problems of following the offensive discipline which is why Shamus had looked so concerned, if your opponent came at you with a powerful enough attack, you could do little more than run because any defensive spell you may have would not be enough to stand up against it.

Ryan knew this all too well, which is why he decided to run, but he was too late to react, the whip struck his bare back with a sickening crack. Blinding, burning pain seized Ryan from where the whip met him and he fell to the ground on his stomach with a grunt.

The next thing he knew, the whip was wrapped around his leg, burning through his robe and causing tremendous pain where it met flesh. He began to feel himself being dragged back toward his attacker. Ryan managed to turn himself over onto his back so he could face his opponent. She had a look of confidence on her face, and was certain that she had won. So, it seemed, had the crowd as they cheered for her to "Finish him!!".

Ryan was not ready to finish, however, and produced a slicing spell that cut through the whip, freeing him. He jumped to his feet, ready to finish his opponent's advances, but not the fight.

Ryan closed his eyes as the girl prepared the whip for another and quickly chanted a spell he had practiced for just this occasion. Once his concentration was focused on the spell, he opened his eyes and executed it.

Four black, thorny vines sprang from the ground near his opponent's feet. Two wrapped themselves around her wrists, stopping her from finishing her attack and two around her ankles. The vines pulled her arms out to her sides, and she stood there as if on the Cross. His captive struggled to free herself, but the vines held firm. The spell was not completed yet, Ryan executed the second part.

A jolt of dark energy ran through the vines and into Ryan's victim. She threw her head back and let out a loud blood-curdling scream that caused the crowd to gasp and then go silent. The girl kept screaming for another 30 seconds and then she went limp. She would have fallen to the ground, but the black vines held her upright.

Ryan strode over to his helpless victim, a look of pure evil on his face.

There were no rules in the contest, anything went, and no one could or would interfere until one of the contestants was dead. Matches had been known to go on for days, and horrible things had been witnessed by the crowd. Once game Ryan attended a few years prior, a man had pinned his opponent and began lopping of body parts one at a time, keeping the victim from dieing by cauterizing his wounds with magic. Half of the crowd had to leave that day or risk becoming violently ill.

Ryan had no intention of being as sadistic, even though his opponent was helpless. In fact, Ryan's intentions were to entertain the crowd and his victim and make this a game that would not be forgotten quickly.

Ryan reached his prize and roughly grabbed her jaw in his hand, lifting her head up. She was conscious, and her eyes seemed to be staring past her captor as if seeing something that no one else could.

"What is your name?" Ryan asked, narrowing his eyes in a menacing manner.

"Eliza" the girl said almost in a whisper.

"Well, Eliza, it's your lucky day. I'm going to make you enjoy your final moment on Earth"

Ryan released Eliza's head, and it fell to her chest. He waved his hand and another jolt of energy traveled through the vines. This time instead of screaming, Eliza moaned low and sensually. Ryan smiled, the sound causing his cock to twitch in anticipation.

Dark magic centered on the more taboo aspects of life; pain, horror, death, and of course, sinful sexuality. Ryan had found early in his training of dark magic that he could cause intense pain, but also insane pleasure. He had found that if he sent dark magic coursing through the women he laid with, their basic, primal desires could be stimulated in much the same way Ryan's were when magic flowed through his own body. This caused them to be sexually wanton and want nothing more than to please and be pleased. Ryan never considered this rape or submission, the desires were there, but had to be awoken.

When Ryan first laid eyes on his opponent in the arena, he knew that he would send her away only after he had given her multiple orgasms using the art he had grown to love. And when he saw the look in her eyes after she first gazed upon his hard chest and sculpted abs gleaming with sweat in the sun, he knew that with a single jolt of magic, she would be like putty in his hands.

Ryan stood before his latest conquest and watched as she raised her head by herself. Her eyes roamed over Ryan's naked torso and she began to writhe and pull at her bindings in an attempt to free herself. He smiled and understood that she was trying to escape not to attack Ryan but to get his cock into her pussy.

"Soon, Eliza, soon" Ryan assured her, stroking her cheek tenderly. "First I need to make sure you are truly ready."

Eliza continued to struggle as her frustration continued to grow. Ryan bent his head towards hers and captured her lips in his. She returned it passionately, and their mouths melded, their tongues dancing together.

Eliza's pulse quickened and she could smell Ryan's masculine scent all too well do to his previous exertions and his state of undress. Warmth spread from her belly to her pussy, and she could feel herself moisten. She felt Ryan's hands cup her ass possessively and he brought her waste to his. His cock was rock hard and pressed against her belly, which caused another moan to escape Eliza's mouth.

The sudden cessation of Ryan's assault on her mouth caused Eliza to gasp in protest and open her eyes. The kiss had left Ryan's head spinning, and he had decided to step back before he lost control and took her right then and there.

He decided Eliza must be unbelievably hot in her long robes. With a wave of his hand, Eliza's robes began to unwrap themselves from her body. First what remained of the top half of her robe separated itself from her breasts. They fell free, her breasts were full and perky, each tipped with an erect, pink nipple.

Next came the bottom half, and it fell in a heap to the ground. He pussy was entirely shaven, and her lips were swollen and glistening with moisture.

"I can tell you want me" Ryan said.

"Yes, please, I need you" Eliza pleaded, moving her hips in his direction.

"And you will have me, but first you will cum for me"

Again Ryan advanced toward Eliza, and wrapped his arms around her now naked waste. He kissed the side of her neck, and continued to trail kisses down her neck and across her collarbone.

Eliza felt Ryan's first hot kiss on her neck, and she became even wetter. Her breathing became shallow as he continued to move down toward her chest. She tried to arch her back toward Ryan, but the vines that bound her held her firm. She whimpered in frustration, and felt Ryan smile against the hollow of her neck.

"Yes, yes I know," Ryan whispered into her skin, "just a few more moments and I will release you; I need to make sure you won't run first."

Eliza bit her lip in anticipation for her eventual release. She would attack her assaulter with reckless abandonment and sexual energy as soon as he undid her bonds.

She gasped when hot kisses began to trail lower and she moaned when he reached the top of her breasts.

Ryan grabbed Eliza's breasts in each hand and he squeezed them firmly while his lips continued their assault. This elicited a number of moans and whimpers from her, and Ryan's erection throbbed in response. He pinched her nipples, and a yelp of pain mixed with pleasure came from Eliza.

Ryan continued to trail kisses lower, down her hard toned stomach. He paused at her naval and blew lightly into it. Eliza's hips bucked toward Ryan, and he could smell the scent of her arousal growing.

Finally, Ryan reached her pussy, and he planted a light kiss on her outer lips. Eliza bucked in response, trying to press her lips closer to Ryan's warm mouth. His kisses became more urgent and he could taste her juices as she released even more. He pinched her clit, eliciting a scream of pleasure from Eliza.

"Please, don't stop" Eliza whimpered.

Ryan complied, and used two fingers to spread her lips and his tongue licked her pussy starting from the bottom and ending with a small kiss on her clit.

Eliza began to moan over and over again in response, and she was breathing hard. Ryan continued to kiss and lick her pussy, and she could feel her orgasm growing in her. Suddenly, Ryan's mouth was at her clit again and he sucked it into his mouth and his tongue danced around the swollen bud. She let out a gasp at this point, and Ryan gently nipped the bundle of nerves.

This was too much for Eliza to bear, and her orgasm rolled over her like a wave and she screamed in ecstasy as she began to come and her hips bucked frantically against her bonds.

Ryan continued to lick her as she came into his mouth. He swallowed what he could, the rest ended up running down his chin.

As her orgasm subsided, Ryan stood up and kissed her mouth again. Eliza could taste herself in his mouth, and this elicited a moan, and her arousal kicked back in.

"Still hungry for more, huh?" Ryan smiled.

Eliza nodded in anticipation. Her eyes closed in bliss.

"Fine then, let me release these bonds" Ryan said, and he waved his hands.

The vines that held Eliza in placed uncoiled themselves from her and retreated into the ground, waiting further instruction.

Ryan braced himself for what was to come, as his captor attacked him, only this time with her mouth and groping hands. Eliza kissed her opponent, parting his mouth with her tongue and she hungrily moaned into his mouth. Her arms were wrapped around his neck, and he wrapped his around her waist, bringing her close, pressing his erection against her. The feeling of her firm breasts against his bare chest made Ryan moan as well.

Eliza's mouth left his and she hungrily kissed his neck as she ground her hips against Ryan's hard cock and her hands began to work at the remaining half of his robe in an attempt to free his cock. She gave up trying to unfasten it, and instead yanked it down hard. Ryan's cock sprang from its confines, jutting out, pre-cum already glistening on the head.

12