The Games Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eliza marveled at his cock, which was a good 8 inches long and licked her lips. She got on her knees and began to kiss the length of his cock starting from the base. When she reached the head her tongue snaked out to lick the pre-cum from it.

Ryan moaned as her tongue licked the most sensitive part of his cock, and he hips bucked toward her waiting mouth. He could feel her warm breath as she took the length of his shaft into her mouth. As soon as she had taken in all she could, Eliza began to slide her tongue along the underside of Ryan's cock. In response, Ryan grabbed her head and began to thrust inside her mouth. Eliza gagged as his cock hit the back of her throat, but she remembered to breathe through her nose and soon enough Ryan was fucking her mouth rhythmically. Eliza's tongue began to play with the head of his shaft, and it took all of Ryan's self-control to keep from coming.

He pushed Eliza roughly from his mouth and onto the ground. The sky had darkened considerably since the beginning of the match as the clouds gathered and grew thicker.

Ryan stood over his opponent laying on the ground, and she looked up on him.

"Please, fuck me" She pleaded, slowly bucking her hips upward towards him.

Ryan knelt before Eliza. He looked up at the crowd who were looking intensely at the spectacle before him. Ryan knew they weren't morally outraged, they had come to the games to see much worse than a simple fuck, but he knew they had enjoyed the show a great deal, and wanted to see it to completion.

Ryan grabbed his cock and positioned it outside her slick opening. She moaned, and her head fell back He thrust into her in one move, burying his cock to the hilt and he brought his body above hers and placed his arms on either side of her.

She gasped at the sudden intrusion and gripped his hard biceps tightly, and began to slowly thrust upward towards him. Ryan thrust again, and Eliza's senses came alive and she released more moisture.

Ryan's thrusts came more frequently, and he grunted each time he bottomed out. Eliza was in pure ecstasy, and her moans turned into pants, which eventually gave way to wanton screaming.

"FUCK ME!!" She yelled, "I love your cock inside me!"

Her dirty talk caused Ryan to become even more aroused, and sweat began to shine on his body as he thrust harder. Eliza's hand moved from his biceps to his shoulders and she racked her nails down his back. She brought her hands around to his front and her nails now racked down his pectorals and his abs as she gritted her teeth and continued her labored breathing through them. The sensation of her nails on his skin elicited a moan from Ryan and he brought his mouth to her throat, kissing her there. After roaming around his hard stomach for a moment, Eliza began to finger her clit. That coupled with Ryan's large cock thrusting into her in a frantic manner was what Eliza needed to orgasm for a second time, spilling cum from her pussy. Her inner walls began to spasm, and grip Ryan's cock. This was the straw the broke the camel's back. Ryan began to cum, and he yelled out as his orgasm gripped him.

Rope after rope of hot cum erupted from his cock and into her. He pulled out of her and continued to come on her stomach and on her breasts. Finally the spasms subsided and Ryan stood up, once again looking down at his opponent. She was dirty from the ground and covered with his cum, which was fine, soon she wouldn't care.

Eliza felt Ryan cuming into her and then cuming on her stomach. She loved the feeling of hot, sticky come on her body and she smeared it over herself with her hands, languishing in the feeling of his come covering her body as her breathing returned to normal. Suddenly she felt a familiar feeling at her ankles, and then around her wrists and she opened her eyes to see that the black vines had returned from the earth and were now wrapping themselves around her appendages once again.

Her arms were pulled from her stomach to either side of her body until the black vines had her spread eagle on the ground. It was if a fogged cleared her mind, and Eliza remembered that there was only one survivor in the games. She was so lost in the throes of passion that she had forgotten that her lover was to be her executioner. Panic gripped her tightly and she struggled against her bonds, though she knew they were no use.

"I hope you enjoyed your last moments on earth" Ryan was saying, smiling at her.

As much as she hated to admit it, Eliza had enjoyed her last moments immensely and she moaned inside her mind as the memory of his cock buried inside of her. She didn't let Ryan see that she felt that way, and instead closed her eyes so she wouldn't have to look at his naked form looming over her.

Ryan waved saw the discarded bottom part of his robe, and he beckoned towards it. On its own volition is flew to Ryan and wrapped itself around his naked waste.

He addressed the crowd.

"Did you enjoy the show!?" He yelled, and the crowd roared their approval.

Ryan waited a few moments for the crowd to settle down before addressing them again.

"Shall I kill her now!?" Was his second question

The crowd roared, "Kill the whore!!"

"Animals" Ryan thought amusingly to himself.

He turned to face Eliza, who had her eyes open again, and was looking at him with her head raised as far as she could.

"Seems the crowd has spoken" Ryan said matter-of-factly to Eliza.

It started to rain, first in small, slow droplets, but soon speeding up to become a downpour. A huge clap of thunder roared above the crowd, and a streak of lighting raced across the sky, illuminating the face of the crowd. Ryan looked up toward the heavens, and stretched his arms upward, his palms facing the sky. He closed his eyes and began to chant toward the clouds, willing them to bring his final blow to Eliza.

The crowd watched in anticipation to see what end the girl would meet. Eliza's head fell back and she closed her eyes against the rain and waited for the end to come, trying to appear brave.

Suddenly, a streak of lighting bolted from the clouds and landed right next to Ryan. He lowered his arms and opened his eyes, his spell complete. The lightning bolt stayed next to Ryan, reaching from the ground all the way to the heavens in one, jagged arc. Slowly, it began to dance across the ground towards Eliza's prone body. The crowd roared as they realized the path of the lighting, and knew its goal was to fry the helpless girl.

Ryan continued to guide the bolt towards Eliza, stopping it between her outstretched legs, just short of her still swollen pussy, which was oozing with her and Ryan's mixed fluids.

Eliza could feel the tingle of electricity on her inner thighs and on her pussy, and she opened her eyes to see the lightning bolt inches from her.

She screamed at the top of her lungs and struggled to free herself from her bonds, yanking as hard as she could. She only succeeded in hurting her wrists, but still she pulled.

Ryan smiled, satisfied at the outward expression of her fear as her basic survival instincts kicked in.

The crowd cheered as they watched the struggling prey fighting helplessly for her life. Deciding it was time to truly end this, Ryan willed the bolt another few inches forward and it struck Eliza's pussy, sending tens of thousands of amps coursing through her body.

Eliza began to spasm, her body jerking every which way as far as the binds would let her. Ryan could smell burning flesh and the crowd cheered in excitement and revulsion.

Ryan severed his control on the bolt and it ascended back into the heavens, leaving the blackened corpse of Eliza behind.

"RYAN MORTALITUS IS THE VICTOR" came a very loud, disembodied voice.

The crowd began to chant his name, "RY-AN, RY-AN", but he was not listening.

The vines had retracted once again and Eliza's body lay in the rain limp with steam coming off her as the rain hit.

Magic had ceased flowing through Ryan, and he became disgusted with how he had killed her. He had no regrets about fucking her, he had given up feeling guilty about such things long ago, but his inner voice told him that perhaps a quicker death would have been just as effective.

Two large men came to take Eliza's body away, and the sight of them snapped Ryan out of his thoughts and back to reality. He looked around and found a tall, lanky man with slicked-back long, black hair walking towards him. He wore a silver sash around his middle and held a black one in his hand.

He reached Ryan held his hand out to be shook. Ryan took it and he felt a burning sensation on his palm. Quickly, he retracted his hand and saw a black circle etched into his skin where he had been burned.

"Congratulations on becoming a full Black Magician" the man said, in a deep monotone voice. "I present you with the mark of the clan as well as the black sash that signifies your status."

Ryan took the sash the man held out to him. After winning in the games, a magician discarded the red or blue sash of a student and donned the sash of a magician. Every magician starts with a sash matching the color of their practice, and earns different colors depending on their position on society.

Ryan took the man's hand again and shook it, mouthing "Thank you".

The man nodded his acknowledgement and turned, walking towards the stands that sat the leaders of the various practices and their immediate followers.

Ryan felt a hand on his shoulder and he turned to see another man.

"Right this way, sir" He said, bowing slightly.

The gesture shocked Ryan, but he remembered that he was now a full magician, not just a student, and thus there were members of society who must be subservient to him. He followed the man through another set of double door separate from the ones he had come in from and was greeted by a cheer.

The other winners of the games were here, and they shouted their congratulations to him. Ryan smiled and raised his hand in gratitude and scanned the crowd for Shamus, who had promised to wait for him here. He spotted him and trotted up to the small man, giving him a hug.

"I'm glad you made it!" Shamus exclaimed, happy to see his friend alive. "But did you really need to put on such a show?"

"Oh most definably" Ryan said smiling.

His torso was still bare, and the smell of sweat and sex was overpowering.

"You need a bath" Shamus said, dramatically plugging his nose, eliciting a smile from Ryan.

A man's voice came from the crowd that carried over the din and was laden with authority.

"Quiet!" the voiced called, and instantly the room fell silent.

"The final match has ended, and it was certainly a grand one to end the games with" the voice said, and Ryan got a few devilish looks from his fellow victors.

A short, stocky man emerged from the crowd, and made his way toward a wooden crate which he climbed upon to stand and address the crowd. Ryan recognized the man as the Director of Occupations. It was his job to ensure that everyone in society was doing their part, and that no magician's talents were left unused.

He spoke again, stocking an impressive beard the color of the moon, "Tomorrow, you will report to the city square and register for a job. I hope you all thought long and hard about what you want to spend the rest of your lives doing" He scanned the crowd with grey eyes like a teacher does a class.

Ryan had thought very hard about what he wanted to do, and had decided on the job his talents were most suited for.

"Do not 'forget' to come," the Director said, "or I will find you, and I will pick your job, and you will not like it"

The threat was clear and the consequences well known. Anyone who did not sign up for a job would be sent to maintain the borders of the country, a job that almost guaranteed death by the hands of outsiders or bloodthirsty beasts. Even though everyone knew the dangers of skipping out on registration, every year a handful of magicians were caught and sent out to their deaths.

"On that note, I will leave you. Enjoy your night, but don't party so hard you forget to wake up tomorrow"

The director climbed down from his makeshift pedestal and he moved through the crowd towards the exit.

Ryan looked at Shamus, and a huge grin spread across his face. He could not believe that he had actually made it in the games and was now a full magician. Years of training would soon pay off as he began his dream job.

"Come on, Shamus, let's go get roaring drunk" Ryan grinned, and Shamus rolled his eyes in mock exasperation.

"Just don't forget to get up tomorrow" Shamus warned, and he and Ryan walked together out into the rain and the streets surrounding the arena and disappeared into the crowd.

As they walked through the storm Ryan began to fantasize about his new life as a magician and the rewards of the job he had chosen. As a gladiator, Ryan would live a hard life with the danger of death always immanent. The rewards would be great, however, and if he survived he would become rich quick.

These were Ryan's thoughts as he walked with his friend. What he did not know was that he was destined for much more than glory in the arena, things far greater than he could have ever imagined.

To be continued...

12