The Games Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of Izzy's mouth on his cock made Ryan growl in arousal. When she started to suck, Ryan bucked his hips upward, trying to get as much of him inside her wet mouth as he could. She gagged at the sudden gesture, but quickly adjusted and began sucking three quarters of his length. For a few moments she continued to suck on Ryan's cock, and Ryan closed his eyes and leaned his head back to rest against the wall, savoring the feeling of her wet, hot mouth pleasuring him.

After a while, Ryan felt himself reaching climax, and he gently grabbed Izzy's shoulders, pushing her away from his cock.

"Lay down." He commanded, and Izzy complied, moving to lay beside him, her legs spread to reveal her glistening sex.

Ryan crawled between Izzy's legs and blew lightly into her naval. Her hips bucked upward at the sensation, and she moaned in arousal. Starting just above her naval, Ryan kissed a hot trail up across her toned stomach and between her breasts, finishing with planting passionate kisses across her neck.

Having enough of the sensual torture Ryan was enacting on her, Izzy ran her hand down her stomach and across her sex until she grasped his manhood. After running his thick head over her moist lips, she positioned it outside her entrance. She gasped as he entered her, his thick cock stretching her tight walls in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"How long has it been since you've been with a man?" Ryan heatedly asked against her neck.

"Too long, now shut up and fuck me hard." Izzy moaned.

Not needing to hear another word, Ryan withdrew halfway from Izzy's tight sex. He thrust again hard, and she gasped for a second time, but this one was followed by a low moan. Again and again Ryan thrust into her, gaining speed.

Izzy's moans turned into cries of pleasure as Ryan's thick cock continuously penetrated her depths. She wrapped her arms under Ryan's which were planted on either side of her body and she roamed them over his muscular back, lightly scraping her nails over his flesh. Feeling aggressive now, she pushed against his chest and, getting the message, Ryan wrapped his arms around her back and flipped them both so he was now on the bottom again.

Continuing to thrust upward into her hot sex, Ryan moaned as he felt Izzy's breasts rub over his bare chest as she kissed his mouth and neck. He could feel himself getting close, and was relieved when he felt her stiffen as her orgasm gripped her. Juices ran from her pussy and dripped down Ryan's shaft and over his balls, pooling on the sheets. She sat up and planted her palms on either side of his chest for support and cried in ecstasy as her walls spasmed around Ryan's cock.

The combined smell of sex, taste of Ryan's sweat soaked skin, and the feeling of his hard body against her had caused Izzy to slip over the edge and into orgasm. As soon as hers subsided, his began. Shot after shot of hot cum erupted from his cock as he groaned, soaking her inner walls. After what seemed like hours his orgasm faded too and she felt him start to soften. After pulling herself off his softening cock, Izzy crouched over Ryan's hard, smooth stomach.

Ryan watched as their combined fluids dribbled from Izzy's pussy and onto his abs. He groaned as the hot liquid excited his flesh.

Grinning broadly, Izzy moved to kneel beside Ryan. Bending down, her tongue snaked out and she licked the fluids she had just deposited on Ryan's skin into her mouth, leaving a trail of saliva in its wake. After swirling the sweet and salty mixture in her mouth a bit, she swallowed and laughed at Ryan's look astonishment.

"You are a dirty, dirty girl." He said, and sat up to capture her lips in his, tasting the barest hints of the mixture still in her mouth.

Izzy giggled and lay back, bringing Ryan with her as she noticed his cock was hard once again.

They continued to make out as Ryan pounded her pussy for a second time. This time, before he came he pulled out of her and stood up on the bed, stroking his cock furiously with his hand. After a moment he came and thick ropes of cum erupted from his head, landing all over Izzy; her stomach, her breasts, her face, and even in her hair.

The feeling of hot cum covering her body caused Izzy to climax for a second time. After Ryan had finished cumming, he had lain beside Izzy and that is where he now resided. Izzy quickly moved to straddle his torso as she came, and it pooled just beneath his chest, running down his sides in slow rivulets, with his own come joining it as it slid down her belly. She lied down, covering Ryan's body with hers and rubbed their bodies together, mixing their cum together and creating a hot, sticky mess. After she was satisfied, Izzy rolled off him and lay beside him.

"I've never been with someone who likes it so messy." Ryan said, astonished and slightly intrigued at the feeling of his body covered with both his and her cum.

"Well, I don't always, but once in a while I like to get really dirty." She grinned mischievously at her own words.

Ryan laughed and got up and cast a cleansing spell over his entire body, and did the same to her. After they were free of their sticky mess, Ryan pulled back the covers and the couple crawled under them. Izzy moved to snuggle against him, laying her head on his chest, rubbing her hand across his abs.

"What am I going to tell Seth when he asked where I was last night?" Ryan asked, grinning at the thought.

"Just tell him I gave you some..." She giggled, "special training."

"He'll love that." Ryan said, and laughed softly.

Suddenly, Izzy felt exhausted and she muttered softly to turn off the magic orbs that hung from her ceiling, plunging them into darkness. Soon she could feel Ryan's chest rise and fall to the heavy breathing of sleep, and she smiled and snuggled closer to him.

"Good night, Ryan." She whispered and soon fell into her own deep sleep.

On the other side of the city, King Slade paced quickly back and forth in his throne room. He had just received word from the Director of Occupations that there was a promising young gladiator named Ryan Mortalitus who had just been recruited. At the time the King had acted happy and relieved that a possible champion had finally made his way to this arena, but a tight knot of fear had formed in his stomach when he found out the gladiator was a black magician.

Years ago, a black prophet had told him that his reign would be ended by a champion of The Games, and that this champion would practice the same art as the King. The King had not believed the prophet then, and he did not believe the prophet now, but still he worried.

"Get a hold of yourself." The King angrily told himself, "Go see the prophet tomorrow and see what he has to say, and then you can rest easy."

Voicing his decision out loud put the King's mind slightly at ease, and he left to find his wife knowing that a good fuck would calm his nerves even more. But deep inside him, he knew the storm clouds were gathering, and he was determined to stop the rain from falling too hard.

To be continued...