The Games People Play

Story Info
Forced to strip during a robbery and afterwards.
3.3k words
3.7
19.3k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt30
jt30
3 Followers

There were four of us. We all had a clear role for the robbery and mine was to keep an eye on the customers to ensure that they didn't cause any trouble. That wouldn't be a problem.

It was just after ten o'clock in the morning when we burst into the bank, firing a couple of warning shots into the air as we did so.

There weren't many customers, just a couple of elderly men, some middle-aged women and one younger woman I took an especial notice of. She was in her twenties and very attractive. I knew I would be watching her carefully.

I waved my gun indicating that the customers should move towards the corner of the room and then issued the instruction that I had been relishing.

"Take off your clothes. Down to your underwear."

We had discussed this before the raid and decided it was the best way to avoid any trouble. Of course it gave me an added interest.

I paid particular attention to the young woman. She had short blond hair and was wearing a white shirt with blue denim jeans, brown boots and a brown jacket. An ideal victim.

The girl seemed shocked but she saw others around her start to take off their clothes and she did the same. She took off her jacket and placed it neatly on the ground. Her boots followed and then her jeans to reveal a fairly brief pair of white panties. Finally she undid the buttons on her shirt and opened it to show off a white lace bra. She dropped the shirt on the ground and looked around to see what was happening.

All the customers were down to their underwear so I issued the next instruction.

"Down on your knees."

This was necessary to immobilize them but also to force them into a submissive position to destroy their morale and stop anyone getting ideas.

The girl was on her knees and I just wished that circumstances were different so I could take advantage. Looking at the two older guys, they were thinking the same thing.

My colleagues were perhaps a little more professional than me and it was clear they were nearly ready. Money had been passed from behind the counter and put into our bags.

"OK guys, get out now. Everyone else, don't move for five minutes."

So that was it and we were out of the bank. A few minutes later we were back at base and splitting our haul.

I took my share, said my goodbyes and headed for home. My girlfriend, Helen, was home and opening the door to me. I asked her what kind of day she had.

"You know perfectly well, don't you, but since you're asking, yes it was fun."

She was still wearing the same brown jacket and blue jeans that she had worn to the bank. The clothes that she had taken off so beautifully.

Of course Helen had known in advance about the robbery. When I had told her about the plans she had wanted to know all the details so that she could arrange to be there when it happened. She wasn't concerned at the thought of having to strip in front of everyone, in fact she seemed excited at the prospect.

The robbery had been such a success from both our points of view that Helen was enthusiastic to repeat the experience. Unfortunately I had to explain that bank robberies take a lot of planning and in any case we couldn't risk someone recognizing her from the first robbery.

She seemed disappointed so I made another suggestion. She could pose as someone wanting to buy cocaine who didn't have quite enough money. She liked the idea of making payment in kind even though she couldn't know exactly what form this would take.

So I made contact with someone I knew who could supply the cocaine, telling him I knew a woman who was desperate for the stuff. I arranged to go around to his place and for Helen to come half an hour later.

She arrived and immediately it was obvious that she didn't have the agreed price. I pretended to be irritated and said that she couldn't have the drug until she returned with the full amount.

The dealer was very predictable however and suggested that maybe there was another way she could pay. Helen looked shocked.

"What do you mean, you creep?"

"I mean what are you going to do for us? That's if you want the stuff."

There was some discussion about this but finally Helen made a suggestion.

"I suppose I could take off some clothes."

"You can take them all off."

"I want to leave my panties on."

"OK, if you want."

With that minor triumph, Helen seemed satisfied and started to undress. She looked uncomfortable but I knew her well enough to realise that she was loving it.

She was wearing a black vest with a pair of white cotton trousers with narrow red stripes. I have often teased her about the material of those trousers which is so thin that her panties are visible. She claimed they were comfortable and white panties wouldn't be a problem but I knew that the real reason she still wore them was the knowledge that what I had told her was true.

It didn't matter very much on this occasion although I had noticed the dealer checking her out when she arrived.

She kicked off her shoes and then pulled at her belt, allowing her trousers to drop around her ankles, and I could see that, respectable as ever, she was wearing white panties. Next she pulled her vest over her head to reveal a black bra. She seemed to hesitate.

"OK, you need to take off the bra."

So the bra was off and Helen stood there in her panties, covering her breasts with her hands and pretending to be mortified.

"Actually I want the panties as well."

"But you said!"

I had to admire her acting. She looked as if she was about to cry.

"Your choice darling."

She seemed to take a decision and with a great display of reluctance worked her panties down and stood there. There was a small patch of blond hair between her legs, neatly trimmed as usual.

"I'm glad to see you're natural."

Helen licked her lips nervously.

"Can I have the stuff now?"

"Just one thing. I want a blow-job."

Helen looked at me in a panic and I wondered if things had really gone too far for her. I nodded as if to give her permission. Sometimes she can put on some real airs and graces and it would be kind of fun to see her on her knees in front of another man.

There was no further delay. It was almost as if she was in a hurry for the experience to start.

Down on her knees she opened his trousers and then took hold of his penis and placed it inside her mouth. She put her hands on his ass and began to jerk her head backwards and forwards.

The guy was having the time of his life and I must admit I found it strangely erotic to see my girlfriend like that. She had gone a little red in the face with the shame of it. Of course the shame was what she enjoyed.

It didn't take long for the dealer to finish and Helen stood up and held out her hand.

"I reckon I earned the stuff."

I reckon you did, darling."

The dealer handed over the cocaine and Helen dressed. She was allowed to leave while I stayed for a time. It wouldn't do for the guy to realize that we were connected.

I arrived at our flat a couple of hours later, wondering what kind of reception I would receive. The dealer had gone further than we had anticipated and I was concerned that Helen might be upset.

"Your mates. Did you really think I'd like grovelling to a lowlife like that."

I struggled to answer so she continued

"Well of course I did, silly."

So there was no need to worry. Helen showered me with kisses and treated me to the kind of blow-job she had given the dealer, just to make sure that I wasn't jealous. Then she asked a question.

"So what should we do next?"

It wasn't an easy question to answer. The kind of excitement she craved was potentially very dangerous and it was starting to unsettle me. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy watching her strip off in front of strangers. She got a buzz from the humiliation and I loved our shared secret.

The problem was the kind of people we were involved with. I was sure that she didn't want to be raped but she didn't seem to understand how a situation could spiral out of control.

My solution was to involve the forces of law and order.

"Do you fancy a stripsearch?"

"You mean, get arrested? What kind of crime?"

"Have to be something low level. Maybe a traffic violation."

"Could be expensive. I'd need several tickets to get arrested and there'd be fines. Anyway you wouldn't see it. It wouldn't be the same."

"Well think about it.. You know how you enjoy wearing handcuffs."

She did too and changed her mind.

The first stage was to park her car illegally a couple of times. She ignored the tickets of course.

The scene was set and we went out for a drive. Helen was soon speeding way over the limit and eventually we heard the sound of a siren behind us.

We pulled up and Helen wound down the window as a policeman approached.

"Officer, was I going too fast?"

She sounded so innocent.

"Far too fast lady. Out of the car."

She got out of the car and I did the same. There was a second policeman who was checking on me.

"Easy fella. Your lady friend was well over the limit. She's got unpaid tickets as well. Just let the officer do his job."

He obviously didn't realize that that was the intention.

The other policeman said something and Helen placed her hands behind her head. She then turned her back on the officer so that she was facing me, standing with her legs spread in a meek "ready to be arrested" position.

I was on the far side of the car but with a good view of the look of sullen resentment that she had adopted. I noticed that several other people had witnessed her surrender and were watching in the hope she would be humiliated further.

Helen wasn't bothered about the humiliation. She had worn a tight pair of blue denim shorts and a flimsy vest for just this eventuality. Indeed it could be argued that her clothes were so skimpy that there was no real need for a frisk.

Fortunately the policeman didn't take that view. He bent down to feel inside her ankle boots and then ran his hands up her bare legs. From there he touched her shorts and seemed to briefly put his hands in the pockets. Finally he checked her upper body all the way up to her breasts. He lingered for just a moment over that last section.

Helen had wriggled throughout the process. Any innocent bystander would probably think she was uncomfortable with what was happening but I knew better. She was making sure that the policeman had to hold her in place.

The frisk over, the policeman took hold of first one wrist and then the other, pulled them down and handcuffed her. She pulled at the handcuffs to test them but that just drew attention to the fact that she was now a prisoner.

I watched as she was led away and it was clear that she loved the submission of the arrest. Others might have been embarrassed at the number of people who were now watching but not Helen.

I followed the police car to the station and waited for a couple of hours while she was detained.

Eventually she was released and we were able to talk.

"They didn't even stripsearch me."

"Well we can hardly write and complain. What about the rest?"

"Just a fine. Got to pay in seven days. I've a mind not to."

"Did you enjoy the arrest?"

"That was the best bit. That policeman was worried you know, may have thought I had a gun. It was such a thrill to surrender, put my hands on my head. And the frisk. Did you see his hands in my pockets? He was feeling my panties. And when he cuffed me. The shame. Everyone looking at me. Did you see those guys? That's when it really hit me. Them seeing me completely helpless."

I was struggling to get a word in but I had received the message. Helen could hardly stop talking about the experience all evening which made the next situation even harder to arrange.

Helen decided that she wouldn't pay the fines and take the consequences.

"And next time, when I get out the car, I'll take off my shorts. Imagine that, getting arrested in my panties."

I quite liked the idea and so we decided to put it into practice.

There was one problem that we had to overcome. Helen didn't want to make it obvious that she wanted everyone to see her panties. That meant she couldn't just get out of the car and take off her shorts.

The solution was for her to wear a loose fitting skirt, that could be persuaded to fall down at the appropriate moment. The only decision still needed was which pair of panties was she going to wear, a respectable white or a slutty black.

And so it was a few days later that we went out for another drive. Soon Helen was speeding and inevitably we heard a siren.

We stopped and a policewoman approached Helen. There was also a policeman but he was covering me.

The policewoman spoke.

"Get out of the car."

Helen obeyed the instruction. She had already loosened her belt so that the only reason her skirt was still around her waist was that she held it there.

I left the car myself as I didn't want to miss what was about to happen.

The policewoman issued another instruction

"Turn and face the car. Place your hands on the bonnet."

Helen turned toward the car and, if I was not mistaken, gave a subtle shake of her hips as she her hands left her side. The skirt dropped straight to the ground to reveal her black panties. She had decided that she wanted to be the humiliated slut.

There were several people watching, not perhaps as many as the previous occasion, but enough.

The policeman was not checking me but perhaps understandably concentrating on Helen.

She stood with her head bowed, hands on the car, while the policewoman checked over her t-shirt. There was little point in a frisk below the waist.

The policewoman completed the arrest by pulling Helen's hands behind her back and cuffing them. She then picked up the skirt and indicated to Helen that she should go to the police car.

Helen was breathing heavily and still had her head bowed as she moved away, clear signs that she was loving the experience.

There was quite a crowd now, attracted by the sight of an attractive young woman arrested in the most humiliating way.

The policewoman pushed Helen into the car but didn't show any sign of returning her skirt. It seemed that Helen would be travelling to the police station in her panties.

I followed as before and once again I had to wait.

Eventually Helen came out and greeted me. She was wearing her skirt and the belt was fastened this time.

"I'm in court next week."

"What about the rest of it?"

"Brilliant. That bitch policewoman kept asking me how my skirt fell down. She wouldn't give it back to me until the station and then it was so funny. I put it back on and then they took me for a strip search so I had to take it off again. What a joke."

"Glad you enjoyed it but we'll have to think off something else next time."

But before we had the chance to make any further plans, we had some unexpected visitors.

It was an evening we had decided to stay in and watch a movie. We had ordered a pizza and when there was a knock on the door Helen went to answer it. She was only wearing a pink t-shirt and black panties but she went anyway, expecting to give the delivery guy a cheap thrill.

Ten seconds later she was coming back into the room but she wasn't carrying a pizza. Instead her hands were raised above her head which, entirely coincidentally, meant that her panties were fully exposed.

She looked unbelievably cute but I had no time to think about that as my three colleagues from the robbery followed her into the room. One of them was holding a gun which was pointed straight at her back.

I tried to bluff.

"OK lads, nice to see you again."

"Don't mess about. We know this girl from the bank. What's going on?"

"Just a game. We didn't mean any harm."

"You need a lesson."

With that the other two dragged Helen into our bedroom. The door was shut and I waited outside with the third man who was covering me with the gun.

We were outside in silence for about ten minutes until the door opened and the two guys came out. All three left the flat with a warning that I should avoid them in future.

I went into the bedroom to find Helen curled up on the bed. She was completely naked and sobbing gently into her arm. I tried to comfort her but she pushed me away.

Needless to say I slept on the couch that night. Helen was up early the following morning and left the flat refusing to speak to me. I spent most of the day trying to think of a way to apologize to her.

Late in the afternoon I answered a knock on the door. To my surprise it wasn't Helen but the police.

Unfortunately they had a search warrant and quickly found some of the cash from the robbery, together with my mask and gun. As I was taken away I saw Helen in the distance. She had a smile of satisfaction and I realized who had contacted the police.

I spent the evening in a cell and the following day, after taking legal advice, I started to co-operate.

I named my three associates from the robbery but also told the police that Helen had been involved. She had pretended to be a customer so that she could persuade the other customers from offering any resistance and stop anyone trying to follow us.

The same afternoon I was taken from my cell to be transported to court. I was passing through the main entrance to the police station when I encountered Helen, who was obviously under arrest as her hands were cuffed in front of her body.

She didn't seem to appreciate how serious her position was; that after my evidence she was likely to spend several years in prison.

She was wearing a tight pair of jeans and t-shirt and still posing, fidgeting in her handcuffs and playing the part of a captured and submissive female. As I enjoyed the sight of her disappearing to the cells, I wondered how she would feel when she realized her fate.

Whatever happened I was certain of one thing. She would enjoy the stripsearch.

jt30
jt30
3 Followers