The Games People Play Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,369 Followers

Mike lifted his head and moaned as Jo's pussy juices started to squirt out and onto Mike's thighs. "Fuck that feels so good. Just imagine a naked man next to us, his hand on your back as he fed me his cock."

Mike was fucking Jo with a deep passion, as she continued to flash images in his head. Mike tried to focus his mind on fucking Jo, but he kept seeing a naked cock in front of him slipping into Jo's mouth.

Jo pulled Mike's face off of her nipple and started to kiss him as he continued to fuck her, "So hot baby. Fuck me good. We could handle having a guy join us. You can handle a man touching you." In a low whisper in Mike's ear, "We could share a cock just like this baby. We could kiss the head together. Share his drop of cum. Smell his manly smell as you suck in his cock and feel his hard dick in your mouth."

Mike screamed out as he shot his last load and drained his balls for the night. Jo smiled to herself and held him as they drifted off to sleep.

Two weeks later, Jo and Mike were back to their routine. Jo knew not to keep pushing too hard. She needed him to keep thinking about their big breakthrough. He needed to want it again, too soon would lose the impact. She could tell Mike was thinking about, the guy had a perpetual hardon. Jo was keeping Mike interested with subtle gestures, like taking his precum and putting it on her lips before she kissed him, or putting it on her nipples and bringing his head to her breasts to lick it off. Mike was really getting into it but he hated when Jo stopped and would not repeat her performance. He was starting to think it was a one-time thing or that Jo wasn't turned on by it.

The weekend came and Jo had special plans for Mike. Jo prepared herself for a night of seduction. Jo prepared a hot perfumed bath. Mike walked in the door like clockwork. He grabbed his beer and headed to the bathroom for his shower. When he walked into the bathroom Jo was in the oversized soaker tub up to her neck in bubbles. "Come join me big boy." Jo crooked her finger and gestured for him to come to her.

Mike set his beer on the counter and dropped his clothes in seconds. He stepped into the hot water. The oils were a little slippery but the heat of the water made his muscles relax. Jo wiggled herself onto Mike's lap and pressed her pussy against the top of his groin. Jo could feel Mike's cock begin to grow as it snaked its way along her backside. She began to knead his sore neck and shoulder muscles. Mike moaned as his body relaxed. Jo lightly began to kiss his face all over. Mike's cock was rock hard. "Feel good baby? Let's relax here for a few minutes and then let's fuck?"

Mike moaned in agreement as his neck rolled around his shoulders. The water began to cool so they got out and dried off. The oils made Mike's muscles shine. He smelled like flowers, and liked it, but didn't say a word to Jo. Mike's cock pointed the way to the bedroom as they both followed. Mike lay on his back as Jo climbed over his body and began to place kisses all over him. The oil from the bath made their bodies slide against each other. Jo worked her way down to Mike's cock and freshly shaven balls. Mike moaned as Jo gently caressed his balls with her tongue. Jo pressed her face into his ball sack and relished in the smooth soft skin.

Mike arched his ass up as Jo licked in between his thighs and groin. Jo knew she was taking him to another level of ecstasy. Jo slipped her hands under Mike's thighs as she pushed his legs up towards his chest to expose that sensitive spot just below his balls. Jo's mouth watered as she gazed upon that smooth area between a man's balls and his ass. Mike could feel her hot breath against his skin as she continued to lightly kiss his inner thighs. Mike was going crazy wondering what she would do next. Using just the tip of her tongue, Jo lightly drew circles against Mike's soft skin as she licked her way just below his balls.

Mike was moaning and writhing with excitement as Jo continued her seduction. She was now licking and sucking on Mike's taint. The smooth perfume scented oils made the pleasure that much more intense and enjoyable for both of them. Mike rolled his legs back further, grabbing himself just behind his knees, giving Jo better access and to relieve her hands from his thighs. In doing this Mike also exposed his tight virgin ass. Jo accepted Mike's subconscious offering as her tongue touched the outer edge of his wrinkled hole with the tip of her tongue. Mike's loud intake of breath was all Jo needed to hear to know she was on the right track to yet another one of Mike's hidden desires.

Jo put her index finger in her mouth and coated it with her saliva. She placed her finger to Mike's hole and massaged her saliva around. Her fingertip glided over each puckered wrinkle as she explored an area on Mike's body that was new to her. Mike's hips were beginning to rotate with Jo's finger as she continued to swirl it around his hole. Jo reached up to Mike's cock to find him rock hard and dripping a nice puddle of precum that was filling up his belly button. Jo dipped her finger in the puddle and brought it down to his hole. She used his own cum as a lubricant to enter his tight man pussy.

Jo placed her cum coded finger in the center of his hole. The lubricant was much more slippery than using her saliva. When Jo touched the center of the hole Mike tensed. Jo watched his hole tighten and relax. Jo was getting over heated and used her other hand to touch her dripping pussy. As Jo slipped her fingers into herself the pleasure went right to her head. Jo leaned forward as she was about to have an orgasm. Jo's face lined up with Mike's exposed hole and she drove her tongue deep into Mike's puckered little hole. Her tongue wiggled and pushed its way into Mike virgin bud. His hole was tight but soon gave way. Her tongue explored around the opening feeling each wrinkle. When her tongue pushed in she could feel the insides of his flesh and how soft and inviting it was. Her tongue pushed back and forth making him open up to her. Jo brought her finger back up and easily inserted it up to the second knuckle as she continued to lick around the opening. She could feel how his flesh was engulfed around her finger. His insides felt warm and spongy as she moved her finger around.

Mike started to buck his hips back into Jo's face, "Oh fuck Jo, what are you doing? Shit, oh fuck, oh fuck you're going to make me cum baby."

That was all Jo needed to hear as she pulled her finger out and replaced it with two fingers, cramming them as far in as she could. At the same time she was fingering herself with three fingers as her body began to tremble. Jo fingered Mike and herself to a mind blowing orgasm as they cried out in unison to their new found pleasure.

Jo pulled her fingers from Mike's ass, pulled herself between his legs, and began to lap up the copious amounts of cum he shot all over his stomach. Jo didn't swallow all of it. She saved it to give Mike another new pleasure. Mike pulled Jo up to him and enveloped his arms around her and brought her to his lips. As Jo pressed their lips together he naturally opened his mouth to receive her tongue. What he got was Jo's tongue and a mouthful of his own hot thick cum. Jo quickly placed her hands behind Mike's neck to secure her hold on him so that he couldn't pull away. Their kiss lingered as the cum was spread all around each other's mouths. Mike finally had to swallow. It wasn't bad at all as he continued to kiss Jo and search out her mouth for more of his cum.

Jo rolled off of Mike, out of breath, "That was fucking awesome."

Mile rolled towards her and started to suck on her pert little breasts. Jo ran her fingers through his hair as her body began to tingle all over. Jo felt Mike's hand cup her at the top of her pussy. His fingers separating the folds of her pussy, as he inserted his middle finger deep inside her. Jo went from stroking Mike's hair to grabbing his head and holding on as he quickly brought her to another orgasm, "Oh fuck no not yet, shit I'm cumming again. Don't stop Mikey. Oh shit don't stop. Harder Mikey, bite my nipple. Shit yes, harder. YYYEESSS!!"

Mike was proud of himself knowing that he was able to get Jo off by fucking her but it was even hotter to get her off with his finger and mouth. The time it took Jo to orgasm was just enough time, and stimuli, to get Mike hard enough to flip on top of her and plunge his still hardening cock into her drenched pussy. "OH yes Mike fuck me baby."

That was all the encouragement Mike needed to finish getting hard and begin power driving his cock into the love of his life. Jo looked up at Mike as he was fucking her. Mike's body was glistening from the sweat and oils. Jo looked at him with love in her eyes as she gazed at his handsome features, his muscles were fully pumped up, and the veins were popping out around his neck. Mike was her man and nothing will ever break that, she knew it and as Mike looked back into her eyes he also knew it.

Mike's cock got harder as he continued to fuck Jo, "That's it baby fuck me good like I fucked you. Come on baby fuck me, fill me with your cum. I wish I could cum inside you when I fuck you, fill your tight man pussy with my cum like you fill me. Fuck me baby, fuck me."

The thought of Jo fucking him, or his man pussy being filled with hot creamy cum, sent Mike's mind reeling. The sweat on Mike seemed to double as his excitement grew. Mike plunged his cock into Jo one last time as his body froze and his cock began to pump his seed into her. "I feel you shooting baby. AAAHHH! Fill me with your hot fresh cum baby. Pump it deep inside."

Jo let Mike finish pumping his load into her but she wasn't done with him quite yet. "You didn't let me cum Mikey. I need to cum, you got me to the edge baby."

Mike felt bad that he left her hanging and was about to offer her some help finishing her off when Jo lifted her head up and moved her body towards his face. Jo arched her back and put herself into a sitting position on his massive sweaty chest. Jo grabbed her pussy lips and stretched them wide open for Mike to look into her pussy. Her pussy lips were red and swollen from being freshly fucked. Mike thought that Jo was going to put on a masturbation show for him.

Jo looked down at Mike as he was drooling at her while playing with her pussy. In a hurt feelings pouty voice, "Look what Mikey did, filled me with all of his thick white milky cum before I could climax. You're going to have to find another way to finish me off aren't you big boy?"

Mike wasn't given a an opportunity to answer as Jo shoved herself forward and pressed her wide open pussy to Mike's mouth, "Now eat me and don't you dare stop until I beg you to stop, AND then you still keep eating me."

Mike felt Jo's muscular thighs clamp around his face. She pressed so hard against his ears that he felt he went deaf. His tongue pressed inside of Jo's pussy. Her pussy was so hot from just being fucked. Mike ran his tongue up and down her outer lips right where his cock had just been. Mike's mind began to wonder, it was like he was licking his own cock. Mike was brought out of his thoughts and back to his task at hand as a thick white glob emerged from Jo's pussy, "Lick it up Mikey. You put it there you clean it up."

Mike didn't even hesitate. He was too far gone thinking about his cock having just fucked Jo. Now he could taste his own cock and cum. Jo could see the lust in Mike's eyes, "That's a good boy lick it all up. Doesn't it taste so good baby? You made it baby, it's your juice drink it all up. You're making me feel really good. Do you want me to cum for you Mikey?"

Mike was lost in lust. He nodded his head to let Jo know he wanted it, that he loved it. Jo felt Mike's tongue go up and down confirming his answer. Jo started to move with Mike's tongue lashing. She was gyrating all over his chest trying to stay in contact with his mouth. Jo was on the verge of cumming, "OOOHHHH YYYAAAA! That's it baby you're going to make me cum. You like the taste don't you baby? Oh ya look at you eat it all up. I bet if this was another guy's cum you would eat me just as hard wouldn't you baby? OH SHIT I'm cumming Mikey, eat me faster. Eat another man's cum out of my pussy. Ya that's it baby eat his cum for me."

Mike was going crazy. Jo was cuming so hard she squirt a clear fluid across Mike's face and onto the pillow behind his head. Mike tipped his head forward and caught the rest of Jo's orgasm in his mouth along with another glob of his own cum. The verbal images were pushing Mike beyond what he thought he could imagine was possible. Mike was swallowing their combined cum as fast as it flowed into his mouth. Jo's pussy was becoming too sensitive and she had to move her body off of him. Mike was disappointed but at the same time his jaw was sore and his tongue was raw.

Jo slipped into Mike's embrace and kissed him on his cheek, tasting their fluids. Mike lay holding Jo as guilt and embarrassment set in. He didn't want Jo to think any less of his manhood. He was "Macho Mike" after all. He is no supposed to like the taste of cum, let alone think of another man's cum. His mind started to flash images of another man fucking Jo; his cock going in and out glistening with Jo's pussy juice; his cock pumping thick ropes of cum into Jo's pussy. He was getting turned on again, his cock was showing signs of life as it slowly began to stretch back out along his thigh. He was embarrassed for himself and feeling guilty that visions of a man fucking his girlfriend was making him hard. He tried willing his cock to go down which only made it rise faster.

Mike felt Jo's hand cup his balls, "Someone had a good time and wants to play some more."

Mike attempted to shield his true thoughts, "Oh baby see what you do to me? I just can't get enough."

Jo turned her body towards Mike and placed the palm of her hands against his cheek, forcing him to look her in the eyes, "Or maybe having another guy wouldn't be so bad after all? If you only knew how hot it makes me to know that you are willing to at least try anything once. Mike you're the only man for me, you have my heart and soul. Why should trying things in bed be different than skydiving or snorkeling off the Great Barrier Reef? It's just activities that we do to make each other happy. You can tell me anything and I will never love you any less than I do right this very moment."

Mike felt his eyes well up as he gazed into Jo's eyes. He looked right into her very soul and could see the genuine love for him. Mike felt the tear drop roll down his cheek as he softly pressed his lips to Jo's. Mike's heart felt hot like never before. Mike knew then that they would be together forever. The kiss slowly ended as Mike pulled the hair away from Jo's face, "You're right baby, let's try anything and everything at least once. Whatever we like we do again and again. I want to make you as happy as you make me."

A few weeks later Jo and Tom had a week seminar to go to in Aspen Colorado. Jo and Tom loved to use the company paid expenses to go all out. Instead of reserving a hotel room where the seminar was being held they opted to rent a nice private chalet overlooking the slopes. Jo begged Mike to take the week off and go with them. Mike was reluctant because he would just be sitting around all day while they went to the seminar. Jo showed Mike pictures of the Chalet, four bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms. It looked like a three story A-frame Swiss chalet with all of its exposed wood and intricate design work. The living room had a floor to ceiling fireplace with windows that stared out into the white blankets of snow. There was an outdoor Jacuzzi on a deck that offered privacy without losing the views. Jo promised him first class airline tickets and a private ski instructor while they were at the seminar. Mike felt bad being the third wheel but Tom assured him that we would all have a nice time. He was looking forward to sitting with a good book and a nice drink in front of the fireplace. If Mike went then he wouldn't have to entertain Jo all the time. It was settled, they would all be going to Aspen in the winter.

The trip finally was upon them as they boarded the plane, leaving sunny California on a Friday evening. As Mike sat in his comfortable seat he realized how much money Jo really had. The house they lived in was nice by most people's standards but it wasn't at all lavish, it was all about location and privacy with Jo. But now he was feeling the true luxury of the money and was a bit uncomfortable with Jo paying his way. Mike let Jo know his feelings and she reminded him that the company paid for their trip. That made him feel better that she wasn't paying his way, although she did own the company but that fact breezed past him. They arrived in Aspen and took a limo to their Chalet. It was more breathtaking than the pictures. The slopes were covered with small specks of skiers trickling their way down the long clear snowy paths that striped the mountain side as they gazed out the picturesque windows.

The three friends walked out onto the wrap around deck to check out the Jacuzzi. The deck railing was Plexiglas allowing the view to go unobstructed. The Jacuzzi was situated just outside the door and under the extended eves of the house. The deck was clear of snow but not of the cold as it quickly penetrated the Colorado foreigners. The three laughed at each other as it became a game of wills to continue to stay outside. The property manager showed the temporary tenants how the retractable walls were hidden within the wall behind the Jacuzzi that would form the third wall to block the weather out. There was a door also on that wall that allowed guests to come directly from the house and into the Jacuzzi with only the briefest of moments to be spent outside of the comforts of the heated waters.

Struggling against the cold Jo called time and ran back into the house to finish the house tour with the property manager. The boy's ego left them to freeze. Mike noticed that Tom's nipples were pressing out against his shirt. He tried to take in the sights but found his eyes back at Tom's chest. When he turned away again he realized that his own nipples were hard and sticking out against his shirt. Mike faked an itch on his chest and as he went to scratch it used the palm of his hand to graze his nipple. It was hard and cold. The warmth of his hand made his nipple sensitive which in turn caused his cock to stir. Mike hadn't realized he was scratching his chest so long, when in reality he was playing with his nipple, when Tom broke him of his sexual daydream.

"OK I give up, it's too fucking cold out here and my nipples look like a couple of frozen peas under my shirt." Tom put the tips of his fingers on each nipple and rubbed them through his shirt just before he turned to go back into the house.

Mike's mouth dropped open as he watched Tom play with his nipples in front of him, and anybody that happen to ski by, which was no one.

Back inside Mike and Tom quickly caught up with Jo as she was letting the property manager out the front door. Jo turned to the boys, "By the looks of those pokey headlights on your chests I guess it was a draw as to the winner of the 'freeze your ass off' contest?"

Mike turned and punched Tom in the arm, "Nope, I won."

Tom grabbed his arm and started massaging the sting out, "Ouch! You big Neanderthal, that hurts twice as much when you're in the process of thawing out. Let's see how you do when we go out in our swimsuits and sit out there."

Jo knuckle punched Mike in the arm, "Stop hitting. Payback is a bitch and one day Tom is going to be in a situation to get even. Now if you boys are done acting like spoiled brats I will show you a couple of things about the kitchen."

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,369 Followers