The Games People Play Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,367 Followers

Mike turned to Jo, "Hey that hurt. Why do we have to know about the kitchen isn't that you're area?" Mike quickly ended that death sentence with a smile.

Jo hauled off and hit his other arm, "Next stupid remark will land you a punch to the nuts."

Mike winked at Tom, "Now you're just flirting Jo."

The three laughed their way into the kitchen where Jo explained how the coffee maker and espresso machine worked. After a few phony "ewwws and awwws" from the boys they took their bags to their perspective rooms and unpacked. Though it was later in Colorado they were not suffering from the hour time difference. The pizza delivery came and they sat in front of the fire to eat and have a few beers. The next morning they worked together to make breakfast. The three became the perfect triangle as they approached each task and divided everything evenly.

The day was spent on the slopes, learning to fall like pros. They stopped off and picked up some Chinese food and headed back to the Chalet. They came in through the lower level mud room and stripped most of their wet clothes off. Mike's clothes were soaked and he was naked down to his wet black jockey shorts. Tom was equally wet as he stood in just his green and white striped boxers that Jo did not let go unnoticed. "Sexy Tom, do you think that wearing those might be a clue as to why you're still single?"

Tom wasn't amused, "Jee no I hadn't, thanks for bringing that to my attention. And here I just figured it was because I spent all of those long hours becoming successful and rich."

Mike reached his naked arm around Tom and pulled him into a hug, "Leave my friend alone you big bully. Why don't you go picking on someone your own size?" Mike and Tom laughed as Tom held his arm around Mike's waist for balance.

Jo could see that both guys were getting hard and would have loved to point that out but didn't want to stop them from touching each other. Jo was laughing at them as she dropped her pants and pulled off her shirt leaving her in a bra and white thong. She was so wet that her bra and thong became transparent. You could clearly make out her shaven pussy lips as the suite clung tight to her skin, and her nipples were dark and hard from the cold. Her bronze colored ass was smooth and firm. Jo used her near nakedness to point out their hardons. "Obviously you boys like what you see."

Mike still held onto Tom and was subconsciously stroking his shoulder and sprouting a nice tent in his wet undies, "We would have to be dead not to spring wood around you babe. You might as well finish stripping sense your clothes aren't hiding a thing from us."

Jo could see the lust in Mike's eyes. She knew he was only halfway joking with her but she wasn't going to let him off that easily. She stared him down as she unclasped the front of her bra and let it drop to the floor. Her bronze smooth skin on her breasts made both men's cock jump in their underwear. Her dark nipples were shriveled from the cold and her nipples were like hard rocks jutting out. She hooked her thumbs on the sides of her thong and rolled the wet garment down her leg. Mike and Tom's jaws dropped open as her pussy was a site of loveliness. Jo wasn't through with them as she walked up to both of them, kissed them each on the cheek and patted both of their hardons. "Like what you see boys? I'm going to grab my suit and head out to the Jacuzzi, don't make me wait too long."

Jo walked out of the room and headed upstairs to the Jacuzzi. Tom pulled back from Mike, "I almost came. You go ahead and enjoy yourselves, I'm sure Jo was joking. I'll head to my room and read for a while."

Mike wiggled out of his wet underwear and his cock slapped hard against his stomach making a loud cracking noise, "Jo never says anything she doesn't mean. Come on pal let's go suit up and sit in some nice relaxing hot water to thaw out our bones."

Tom felt like his heart was about to beat its way out of his chest. He wasn't ashamed of his manhood, hell he was a solid eight inches. He never had any complaints. However, his skinny, milky white, hairless body was another story. He never was into weight lifting and he had no muscle mass at all. Mike on the other hand, his body is what wet dreams were made of. Tom could feel his cock deflate as he felt that Jo would compare his body to Mike's. Tom opted not to follow Mike and headed to his room to let the couple enjoy their solitude.

Mike stepped out onto the deck. Jo was already in the water with a beer in one hand and two more in the other. "I'm still waiting. Where's Tommy? Did you say something to him Michael?" Jo's voice went stern.

Mike flipped the switch on the outside heater to the 'ON' position, and was about to step into the water to get out of the snowy cold air as he explained to Jo what had transpired earlier with Tom, "NO! I told him to not be shy and come on out and join us. And that you don't say anything you don't mean. I thought he was right behind me."

Before Mike was able to put his other foot in the water Jo was spitting orders at him, "Well go and convince him to join us or don't come back."

Mike pulled his foot away from the water as if he were electrically shocked, and headed back into the house to convince Tom. Jo cracked a smile. She loved when he obeyed her like a scolded little boy. Mike knocked on Tom's door, "Tom, are you in there? Can I come in?"

Without waiting for a reply Mike opened the door and his eyes about bulged out of his head. Tom was on his bed stroking his huge cock. Tom grabbed a pillow and threw it over his cock, "HEY! Can't you knock?" Tom yelled.

Mike was scolded yet again this evening but his hard cock never lowered as it pressed against the confides of the tight suit. "I did, you didn't answer. No wonder you don't want to come out there with us, you didn't want me to feel bad about my small dick. Thanks." Mike lowered his eyes as his ego deflated but his cock did not.

"Oh ya that's it." Tom said sarcastically. "You two don't need a third wheel all the time. Besides, my body compared to yours will lose every time. I am hardly competition Mike."

Mike lifted his gaze to meet Tom's, "Jo won't let me come back unless you come with me. Please Tom?" Mike pleaded with his sad puppy dog eyes.

Tom was uncomfortable being naked in front of Mike and felt inferior, "No, you both enjoy yourselves you don't need me around spoiling your fun."

Mike stepped close to the bed and leaned his thighs against the mattress. Mike's hard cock was obvious as it was pressing out against the thin nylon material of his little bikini suit. Tom could see the shiny clear liquid forming at the tip of his cock and forming a wet spot on his suit. Mike was getting off on begging Tom, or he was getting off on Jo being so dominant. Tom grinned within. This macho guy was a big softy. Tom could feel his hard cock pushing against the pillow, "Well, let me think about it."

Mike placed his hand on Tom's thigh and lightly squeezed it as he continued to plead his case, "Come on Tom, Jo won't let me in the Jacuzzi if I can't convince you to come out there with us. She has a couple of beers on ice, or on snow really. Let's just hang out and enjoy the cool evening air and the hot water will thaw our bones."

Mike was barely moving his hand but he was softly caressing Tom's leg and turning him on. The wet spot on Mike's suit was growing larger. Tom thought he better not push anymore or the guy would shoot cum all over his bed sheets and Tom hated sleeping on the wet spot. "OK. Ok, I'll go. Give me a hand and help me up."

Tom pushed the pillow off of his lap and held out his hand for Mike to take. Mike was just staring at Tom's hard cock before he felt a light slap on his ass that broke his trance, "You going to help me up or what?"

Mike shook his head as he took Tom's hand and pulled him up to his knees. Tom wasn't expecting to be almost lifted into the air as he lost his balance and fell into Mike's arms. Mike wrapped his big arms around the skinny man as their cocks collided as Tom smashed into Mike. It was like hitting a brick wall. Mike didn't even lose his balance. Tom's face came into contact with Mike's neck and he could taste the salt on his skin as he almost bit into him. Mike lifted Tom off the bed and into a standing position. Tom could feel Mike's precum on his stomach as his cock continued to leak through the suit. Mike gave Tom a quick hug, "Thanks buddy I appreciate it."

Mike turned and walked out the door. When Mike got to the door he turned back to Tom, "Maybe you better lead this time so I know you won't back out."

Tom laughed as he grabbed his suit from the open suitcase and hopped across the room while putting on his suit. They reached the door leading to the outside deck. Tom opened the door but didn't expect the cold to hit him that hard as his skin burned. "Holy Shit that's cold." Tom nearly jumped into the hot water.

The hot water was equally surprising, "Holy Shit again." Tom lifted his upper torso out of the water. His milky white skin was now bright pink.

Mike stepped into the water laughing, as was Jo. Jo handed the boys their beer, "Here drink this it helps."

The three laughed and talked as the evening became pitch black. The light from the house, and the orange glow from the overhead heater, was more than enough light to enjoy the cool evening air, now that their bodies adjusted.

Jo brought up the next day's activities, "Well what should we do tomorrow boys?" Jo stretched her legs across the Jacuzzi and placed a foot on either of their thighs and started to rub them.

Tom and Mike looked over at Jo as her tits bobbed on the surface of the water. Neither of them would admit that Jo was stroking their thighs in fear of each other, but their cocks were hard as rocks below the bubbly surface. Tom sat up a bit, "Well we can hit the slopes again, I think there is a spot left on my ass that isn't bruised."

A round of laughter could be heard out into the wilderness beyond the deck's railing. Mike placed his hands behind his head interlocking his fingers and flexing his large biceps, "We can just kick back here, drink, send out for more food, enjoy the warm fire, and watch other people falling on their asses."

More laughter rang out. Jo was all for relaxing before the grueling seminar, "Sounds like a good plan." The three clinked their beer bottles in agreement before they left the hot water and headed back to their rooms.

As they reached the kitchen Jo gave Tom a kiss on the cheek, "Goodnight, sleep tight."

Mike scuffed Tom's hair like a puppy dog, "Don't let the bed bugs bite."

"No wonder you two are together, real nice. Good night." Tom said sarcastically as he turned and headed towards his room, which was on the other side of the house. Mike and Jo headed up to the Master Suite upstairs laughing, giggling, and stripping off their suits.

When they reached the top of the stairs Mike picked Jo up in his arms and carried her to the bed. Mike turned his back to the bed and lifted them into the air falling on his back on the bed with Jo on top of him. Jo could feel Mike's cock pressing into her ass crack. Mike was hard as a rock.

Jo was surprised as they became airborne and landed harder than she thought, "MMMPPPHH! Well that was different. What got you so excited big boy?"

Mike lifted Jo off his chest, as if he were about to bench press her, and lined her nipple up with his mouth, "You my love." Then Mike sucked in Jo's nipple.

Jo felt the warmth of Mike's mouth engulf her nipple. The heat was a big contrast against her skin that had just been exposed to the snowy outdoors. Jo threw her head back as she enjoyed the feeling of Mike's tongue flicking and licking around her hard and sensitive nipple.

"That feels so good Mikey. You sure that's all that got you going? Did you see Tom's cock? I could tell he was big even hidden in his suit. Isn't that how it is, the skinny, white skinned, quiet shy guys always have a horse cock dangling between their legs?" Jo could feel Mike's cock flinch as she talked about Tom's cock.

Mike smiled, "I saw it raw and hard and that little nerd puts me to shame. He has to be at least eight inches." Mike pushed Jo down onto his cock. Her pussy was so wet that he just slid right in. Mike continued to suck on Jo's nipples, switching from one to the other and driving Jo wild.

Jo ground her pussy down on Mike's cock. Jo snuggled her head in Mike's neck and started to lick his neck, "Tom's cock was so big. I don't know if my pussy could take a cock that big. What do you think Mike, do you think Tom's big horse cock would fit in my pussy?"

Mike's cock was expanding and retracting inside Jo bringing her close to cumming. She could tell that talking about Tom was pushing Mike to the edge. "You would have to guide it in and help him push his cock in me. If I'm not wet enough maybe you can lick my pussy and keep it wet as he pushes that big hard cock inside me. Would you do that Mikey? Would you hold Tom's cock and stroke it while he fucked me? Would you lick my pussy while his cock is fucking me baby?"

Mike didn't answer, he didn't have to, he just lunged his cock deep into Jo lifting her body in the air as his cock pulsed over and over again pumping his cum inside of her. "Oh ya that's it, let it go baby. Your cum is so fucking hot inside of me. MMMMMM."

Mike didn't even have to be prodded as he lifted Jo off of his still hard cock and lowered her pussy to his mouth. Jo pulled her knees to her chest and let her big muscular man drink his cum. Maybe he was thinking it was Tom's cum? Mike could see his cum coating Jo's pussy, white and thick. Mike was licking his lips in anticipation of drinking his nectar that he has grown to love. Mike lowered Jo until her knees rested on either side of his head and her pussy made contact with his mouth. He opened his mouth wide and sucked in her pussy lips. Jo was not ready for such a fast assault and slammed the palms of her hands on Mike's firm chest. She felt his hard nipples pressing into her palms. She lifted her hands and pinched his nipples hard. Mike screamed into her pussy. His cock pushed out a nice thick drop of cum.

"That's my boy, eat me. Eat that cum out of my pussy." Jo pinched his nipples again, pulling them at the same time. Mike's knees bent as he used his feet to brace himself so he could hold his face firmly between Jo's thighs. Mike thrashed his head back and forth as the pain shot through his body and his mouth filled with his sweet cum.

Jo couldn't take anymore as her orgasm began to peak and her body stiffened. She could feel her pussy lips spasm as her orgasm flushed through her body and down Mike's throat. "Eat all the cum baby. Suck it out. God I love that you eat cum. I wish it was Tom's cum you were eating. You're making me cum Mike. YES eat it, suck those lips hard. AAHHHHH!!!!" Mike's cock shot a nice load of cum up towards Jo and across his chest as she placed images into his head.

Jo was spent as she curled around Mike and cuddled into his neck, "God I love you baby." Jo gently massaged his cum into his chest as they both drifted into a sexually blissful slumber.

The next morning would be a day to stay indoors and think of activities to keep the three of them busy.

To be continued.

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,367 Followers