The Games People Play Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,371 Followers

"NOOOO, Mikey stop! OH MY GOD! SSSSHHHITTT!!!" Jo grabbed onto the sheets of the bed and let the orgasm consume her body. Every muscle strained as they tightened.

Mike felt the rush of her juices enter his mouth. He felt the first thick glob of Tom's cum emerge. He started to scoop every bit of cum that left her pussy. Mike dipped his tongue in Jo's pussy and dragged a thick dollop of cum back into his mouth. Mike swirled the nectar around his mouth as he savored the taste. It was better than he imagined. It was different than his. It was sweeter, thinner, but tasty. He went back for more, again and again until Jo could no longer take it.

Jo moved her legs up and placed her feet onto Mike's shoulders. Jo pushed Mike away from her pussy, "I can't take anymore Mike. I am way too sensitive."

Mike reluctantly pulled back and flopped next to Jo. Mike's hard dripping cock stuck up like a flag pole. Jo couldn't let him go to sleep like that so she spun around and engulfed his cock into her mouth. The moment Mike felt the heat of Jo's mouth around his cock he began to pump his seed into her. Jo wasn't ready as she quickly pulled back and let her mouth fill. She released the pressure of her suction and let his cum dribble down his shaft, over his balls, and down the crack of his ass. Jo used her hand to stop the flow of his cum at the entrance of his ass. She used his cum as lubricant as she pushed her finger into him. His cum began to collect in her hand as she finger fucked him with his own cum. Jo moved up to Mike's mouth and they kissed while she continued her assault on his ass.

Mike felt Jo push his cum into his mouth. Moaning into Jo's mouth from the taste of his cum and the feeling in his ass. He and Jo kissed as she continued to finger fuck him. Mike was in heaven. They shared a nice cum kiss. Jo continued to feed his cum into his ass until they final fell asleep exhausted.

The next morning was going to be the first day of the seminar. Jo was showered and dressed. Mike was rubbing the sleep out of his eyes trying to wake up. Mike slipped on a pair of shorts and followed Jo down to the kitchen. Tom was already up and ready, sipping on a cup of coffee. Tom didn't know what to expect after last night. How did that change their relationship? Will Mike kick his ass after he realized what he'd done? Tom sat on the sofa looking out the window watching the morning evolve.

Mike and Jo came up behind Tom. Tom froze not knowing what to expect. Jo leaned over the couch and planted a kiss on the side of Tom's face. Jo leaped over the couch and sat next to Tom. Luckily Tom was nearly done with his coffee so he was able to control the cup from spilling onto his lap.

Mike gripped his hands around Tom's neck and gently massaged it, "Relax buddy. Oh good coffee is ready. Jo do you want a cup before you two take off?"

Tom's body melted into Mike's hands as the grip slowly eased the tension in his muscles. Snuggled next to Tom, "Coffee sounds great, thanks babe."

Mike went to the kitchen and poured the coffee. Mike looked out at the heavy snow fall, "Looks worse than yesterday. Glad I'm staying in."

Mike handed Jo her coffee before he sat on the chair opposite of Jo and Tom. Mike propped his foot up on the coffee table, which was between them, giving them a clear shot of his exposed cock up his baggy shorts leg. Tom shifted as his eyes stayed glued to Mike's cock. Jo licked her lips, "Maybe it would be best that we stay in today and skip the seminar? I'm not comfortable driving in snow, are you Tom?"

Tom continued to look up Mike's pants leg and didn't hear a word Jo said until she finally had to shout at him, "EARTH TO TOM! Did you hear me? Do you want to drive in the snow or skip the seminar?"

Tom shook his head, "What? Um, no I don't want to drive in the snow. I hate driving period. You know I'm not a great driver anyway, why do you think I have you drive everywhere? I'm good with hanging out. I mean staying here." Tom blushed.

Mike dropped his foot onto the floor and stood up. His cock was half hard and pushing against his loose fitting shorts, "Great! I'm going to shower and get dressed. Give me a few minutes and then we can make plans for the day." Mike ran off to the master suite upstairs, caring his cup of coffee.

Tom took this opportunity to talk with Jo about the day before, "Um Jo, about yesterday? I don't want things to get weird between us. I love you as a friend and business partner. I had a great time but I think I took advantage of you. I have been so lonely lately that the attention you and Mike have been showing me, well I just got caught up with the affection and wasn't thinking. Can we pretend it never happened and go back to the way things were?"

Jo sat listening as Tom confessed, and just about begged her to erase yesterday's events from their mind. Jo took Tom's hand, "Look Tommy, I love you too, both as a friend and a business partner. Together we have brought new technologies to the market that has made us very comfortable. For that I am indebted to you. What happened yesterday happened because both Mike and I wanted it to happen, with YOU. Between you and Mike I had the best sex ever and I will never forget that." Jo pulled Tom's hand to her mouth and kissed the back of it.

Tom knew he was asking too much and felt deflated. Mike came down the stairs wearing only a towel wrapped around his waist. His sculpted muscled body still had steam rising off of it from the shower. Mike came around and sat next to Tom. "I wasn't sure you two made plans for the day so I didn't know how to dress," Mike elbow jabbed Tom in the side, "or not dress." Mike followed up with a wink to Tom.

Tom's bulge building in his pants didn't go unnoticed by Jo, "Well maybe NOT dressed is the plan today since it looks like Tom wants to come out and play."

Tom swiftly grabbed a pillow off the couch and placed it on his crotch, "Don't you two start in on me again. Last night was ok, but let if drop."

Mike put his arm over Tom's shoulder and pulled him into his naked body. Tom's face distorted as Mike squeezed his face against his chest, "Come on Tom we just like having a good time. I know I had a good time last night. Jo did you have a good time?"

Jo already undid a couple of buttons on her blouse and was lightly playing with her nipple through her bra as she watched Tom's face lay against Mike's naked chest, "Fuck ya. You are the two hottest guys I know. I don't want to play with anybody else as long as I have you two."

Tom placed his hand on Mike's thigh as leverage as he pushed himself back to a sitting position, "Look, you two are a couple. I'm just the third wheel, you don't need me. I'll go to the seminar and you two can stay and play all day."

Tom attempted to get up off the couch and make his exit but Mike grabbed his hand, "Tom, this may sound weird, but I really enjoyed yesterday. In fact I," Mike was about to confess, his voice became low as he looked down at Tom's cock, "I just want you to know that I have done things that I never EVER thought I would be doing with another guy. But the only thing that makes sense here is that it is because it was YOU! Please stay with us today and explore a little more."

Mike's eyes were pleading as Tom looked at him dumb founded. Jo got up and moved to the other side of Tom, opening her blouse to fully expose her bra covered tits. Jo leaned into Tom, placing her lips to his ear and her hand on his hard cock, in a soft whisper, "Stay with us today Tom. We can learn so much from each other. Let's push our limits." With that Jo gently ran her hand up and down Tom's rigid cock.

Tom's head fell back as he felt Jo's hand caressing his cock. He felt the bottom of his shirt being grabbed on both sides and lifting up to expose his torso. Tom felt his arms lift in the air, as if they had a life of their own, allowing his shirt to be pulled off of him. He felt both Jo and Mike's hands caress his chest. He felt his nipples harden as the palms of their hands glided over them on their way down to his pants. Tom instinctually knew what was coming and kicked off his loafers. Their hands worked methodically to undue his belt and pants. The teamwork was smoother than if Tom had undressed himself. Mike and Jo pulled off Tom's pants. Mike's hand rested against Tom's naked ass and lifted him off the couch to let Jo pull his pants down past his knees. Tom kicked his legs just enough to allow the pants to fall to the floor at his feet.

Mike's towel had fallen open and his rigid cock stood hard, proud, and dripping with precum. The men were naked. Jo's blouse was fully opened and she quickly unsnapped the front clasp on her bra. Jo let her arms fall back behind her letting the bra and top slip off onto the floor behind her. Jo then stood in front of the two naked men and dropped her pants and underwear to the floor. Jo knelt down and engulfed Tom's rigid member while at the same time grabbing Mike's cock. She slowly jacked Mike's cock up and down to keep him hard and interested. Jo's expertise at cock sucking didn't go unnoticed by Tom. Jo used just the right amount of saliva to allow her lips to glide up and down his shaft. When Jo reached the top of Tom's cock she would run her tongue around the flared head and then dip her tongue into the hole that was pouring out copious amounts of precum.

Jo lifted off of Tom's cock and moved over to Mike's. As she moved between Mike's legs she pushed his legs open causing his leg to press against Tom's. To keep Tom from pulling away, Jo placed her hand on Tom's inner thigh and gently caressed his balls holding his leg against Mike. It felt so good when Jo slid her mouth over Mike's cock that he had to slap his hand down on his thigh to keep from coming. Jo wanted to jack Tom's cock like she did Mike's but her hand was busy holding Tom's leg in place. Jo didn't want to break the connection between the men. Jo quickly moved her hand off of Tom's thigh and grabbed Mike's hand from his thigh and moved it to Tom's cock. With their fingers interlocked, and before either knew what was happening, Jo wrapped her and Mike's hands around Tom's cock. Tom's eyes flew open as his cock was firmly gripped. Rather than pull away, Tom flexed his cock in acceptance. Jo stroked Tom's cock a couple of times, along with Mike's hand, before she gently pulled away and continued her blow job with Mike.

Mike looked over at his hand that was now holding a cock. He reveled in the feeling. Unlike his own, Tom's cock was longer and much harder. He squeezed the flesh slightly feeling how firm it was. He pulled his hand up the shaft watching the skill slowly pull over the head of his cock. He was amazed at how he could feel the ridges that lie just beneath the soft velvety skin. Mike blocked out all that was around him and only focused on Tom's cock. He continue to stroke the cock until a clear drop of liquid pushed its way to the surface and began to form at the opening. Mike unconsciously licked his lips. Tom and Jo stopped everything and watched Mike as his eyes glazed over.

Mike felt the firm hand press against the back of his neck. He felt his body relax as the hand began to knead his neck. His body relaxed and so did his self-control. Jo sat between Mike's legs gently licking his cock as she watched Mike struggle with his new found lust. Tom was leaking precum and watching this big muscular guy holding his cock.

Tom watched Mike lick his lips then followed his gaze back to his dripping cock and knew what he wanted. Tom knew that if he was wrong about pushing Mike he could easily get his ass kicked. Mike began to lower his head towards Tom's cock. Jo could see the hesitation in Mike's slow movement, but at the same time there was lust in his eyes. Jo moved between Tom's legs. She lifted her head up to meet Mike's. She grabbed Mike's head and pulled him into a firm and passionate kiss. Tom's cock rested between Jo's tits.

Jo's tongue danced around Mike's mouth. She was breathing heavy. The intense kiss Mike was receiving from Jo was making his body relax and melt into her embrace. Jo used her body weight to help continue Mike's approach towards Tom's cock. As Mike's body lowered into Tom's lap his cock slowly pushed between them. Jo felt Tom's wet cock poking her chin. The precum allowed Tom's cock to slide between the two kissing. Mike and Jo's chin squeezed Tom's cockhead between them. Jo pulled her lips away from Mike just long enough for Tom's cockhead to ascend between them. Jo's tongue darted out and pushed Tom's cockhead into Mike's mouth. Jo held Tom's cock against Mike's mouth. Her tongue snaking around the head of Tom's cock and along Mike's lips. Jo used her tongue to entice Mike to accept having a cock in his mouth.

When he felt Tom's cock touch his chin Mike's heart felt as if it would pound through his chest. Jo pulled away and the cock slipped right between them. He felt the soft flesh of the cock against his lips. He felt Jo's tongue pry his lips apart and force its way in through the side. His mouth opened and Jo's tongue slid across Tom's cockhead, scooping up some precum and depositing it on Mike's tongue. Mike felt the slippery substance with his tongue. He could smell the musky scent of Tom's crotch. He opened his mouth and engulfed Tom's cock. Mike was sucking a cock. His tongue explored every inch of the smooth skin, protruding veins, the ridged sides, and the liquid nectar seeping out the top.

Jo softly kissed Mike's face until her mouth was at his ear, "Suck it baby. Taste that cock. You look so good with a cock in your mouth. You're going to make me cum, suck his cock for me. Feels good doesn't Mikey? You are such a good cock sucker."

Visions flashed through his mind, but he loved the feeling of Tom's cock in his mouth. He loved the taste of a man's cock. He loved the smell of Tom's body. Mike ran his hands up and down Tom's legs. He felt Tom's stomach and gently stroked the furry trail around his naval as he continue to suck on Tom's cock. Mike opened his eyes as they locked onto to Tom's. Tom was watching Mike make love to his cock. Tom gently grabbed Mike's hands and brought them to his mouth. Tom sucked on Mike's right index finger like a little cock. Mike's eyes rolled back as he felt Tom's tongue caress around his finger. Tom pulled Mike's hand away and guided it to his nipple. Tom left enough saliva on Mike's finger to work as lube on his nipple.

Mike's wet finger touch the tip of Tom's hard little nub of a nipple. He gently rubbed his spit covered finger around Tom's nipple. He felt his body flex, the cock in his mouth expanding, feeling a large drop of liquid pulse through the underside vein on Tom's cock. Tom moaned as he repeated the gesture with Mike's left hand.

It made Mike feel good to know that he was turning Tom on so much. Mike felt Jo's hands on his ass just before he felt her hot breath against his boy pussy. When he felt Jo's tongue push into him he just about lost it. Instead he took his index fingers and thumbs and grabbed ahold of Tom's hard nipples. He applied just enough pressure to his nipples to send a little sharp pain through Tom's body and down to his cock. Tom moaned in pleasure as he pumped a nice big drop of precum into Mike's mouth. Mike felt the warm liquid escape Tom's cock and release itself into his mouth. Mike took a deep breath as he pushed his face further down Tom's cock. Jo continued her assault on Mike's ass. Mike was going crazy with ecstasy.

Mike and Tom kept eye contact as Mike slowly licked his cock. Mike used his tongue to lick his way down to Tom's smoothly shaven balls. Mike's tongue gently lifted one of Tom's balls and bounced it up and down. Mike then pushed his face forward and buried it into Tom's balls sack, inhaling Tom's manly scent deep into his lungs.

Jo had Mike's ass nice and lubed with her spit. She pulled Mike away from Tom's cock and balls. Jo quickly instructed Tom to lie on the floor, on his back, and in front of the fire. She guided Mike over Tom's cock, facing him. Jo stood over Tom's head facing Mike. Without breaking eye contact, Jo pushed Mike down towards Tom's hard cock. Mike grabbed his ass cheeks and spread them knowing full well what was about to happen.

Tom looked up into Jo's glistening pussy as it slowly descended onto his face. He felt Mike's wet hot ass pressing against his hard cock. Mike wiggled his ass until he centered Tom's cock. When he felt Tom's cock head putting equal pressure in the center of his ass he pushed down harder. Mike's ass gave just enough for Tom's cock to press the head just inside.

Jo kept eye contact with Mike as his face squinted. Jo knew that that meant Tom's cock was entering him. She never loved a man more. Jo felt Tom's panting breath against her pussy as she neared her target. Jo leaned forward into Mike mouthing "I love you" just before she kissed him deeply and pressed down on his shoulders. Mike's leg muscles were bulging in all their beauty squatting over Tom's cock as it slowly disappeared into Mike's hot canal.

Mike took the last half of Tom's cock in one final thrust as he let his weight fully rest on Tom's thighs. The pain and pleasure was intense for Mike. He pulled Jo into a deep kiss to let her know he was fully impaled on a real cock. Mike moaned deeply into Jo's mouth. Tom felt Mike's hot ass consume the last of his cock. The heat was incredible. The skin on his cock was pulled tight making his cockhead more sensitive as he pressed against Mike's prostate. Tom's mouth flew open as he screamed out "AAAHHHHH!!" in sheer pleasure.

Jo took advantage of Tom's scream as she dropped her dripping pussy onto Tom's face. The moment she felt Tom's tongue press up into her, her body went into a violent orgasm. The scene was too much and the slightest touch of Tom's tongue on her pussy was enough to push her over the edge. Jo held onto Mike's neck as she pressed her face harder into their passionate kiss. Tom felt the flood of Jo's juices fill his mouth causing him to nearly choke out his scream. Tom swallowed the sweet nectar as fast as it poured into his mouth.

Jo leaned forward moving her head down to Mike's half hard cock, which was resting on Tom's furry stomach. This released the pressure from Tom's face and allowed him to lick and suck Jo's now inflamed pussy lips. Mike felt Jo's tongue on his cock and began to rotate his hips. Mike could feel his ass adjusting to Tom's cock and enjoyed the feeling of Tom's cockhead rubbing against his insides.

Tom placed his hands on Jo's ass and lifted her up and down against his face to give better access to her pussy. He began to grind his hips upwards into Mike's tight boy pussy. Mike used his muscular legs to lift himself up and down on Tom's cock. Even though the pressure deep inside was extreme and like no other he has ever felt, Mike's cock was growing to full size in Jo's mouth. Jo cupped her hand under Mike's balls and held them tight. As Mike lifted up on Tom's cock Jo held Mike's balls firmly against Tom's pelvis forcing them to stretch. The farther Mike lifted the more his ball sack was stretched. As the skin on Mike's cock stretched out it became more sensitive in Jo's mouth. His balls were being pulled tightly and squeezed with just enough pressure to be erotic.

Jo watched as Tom's cock would enter her big strong masculine boyfriend's ass. The sight was enough to bring her to another orgasm. Jo ran her tongue down Mike's hard shaft. She licked his balls which were now becoming sore from the tug-of-war going on. Jo pulled Mike's ball sack up and away from Tom's stomach to give her a better view. The second she saw Tom's cock embedded in Mike's ass her orgasm rippled through her loins. Jo's body went stiff and she pushed her pussy back against Tom's face, not caring if his mouth was open or not. Jo felt Tom's slightly stubbed face scratch her sensitive pussy lips and her orgasm intensified. Mike was still as he watched his girlfriend not only accept his new found pleasure, but was so turned on by it that she was climaxing. He was so in love with her at this moment.

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,371 Followers