The Games People Play Ch. 1 & 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reina stomped into the shower fueled by her anger... and froze. She had planned on being calm, cool and in control. She told herself that his naked flesh wasn’t going to effect her. At least not until she got back to her hotel room, anyway. But she hadn’t expected to walk in on this... in on him...

Jesus. He was masturbating, and she couldn't move. Couldn’t speak. Couldn’t breath. Her gaze was locked on the firm muscles of his ass... the rhythmic stoke of his arm... his slightly spread legs... the back and forth thrust of his hips. She felt warmth spread over her aching muscles as her desire overtook her. Fuck. God. What the hell was she going to do? She wanted to turn and run ass out of there, but she was captivated. A deep growl escaped him and she watched his body lurch forward in orgasm. He stood there for a few seconds before drawing his hand to his lips. Reina’s breath caught in her lungs when his tongue quickly flicked out to taste himself. Oh God...

GET A GRIP!!

“Who the hell do you think you are” a cool, yet husky, voice broke through his revery. His hand dropped slowly to his side and he turned to face his inquisitor, leaving himself completely exposed to Reina’s lustful stare. She had been watching him. A sly grin spread across his lips when her gaze averted from his semi-erection to lock with his hazel orbs, and he innocently shrugged. “I am the Game... I play by my own rules and answer to no one.”

What the fuck does that mean?! Cool anger flushed Reina’s cheeks. What a pompous ass... “Well, I am telling you right now that if you ever interfere in a match of mine again” She let her gaze languidly rake across his body before returning to his face. Jesus. Fuck. Away. She needed to get away from the smooth muscles that lined his chest and abdomen.“That I will personally break the rules of the game.” She held his gaze for a few heartbeats before turning slowly and calmly strolling back toward the locker room door.

All eyes were on her as she retreated, and she could tell that the guys were having a hard time holding back their comments. Thankfully, Mark was waiting for her at the door, keeping all their peers at bay. She turned back toward the shower to see Hunter watching her with that damn smirk on his face and a towel wrapped around his waist. Sighing to herself, she let Mark lead her out of the room.

She hoped this was a game she was up to playing...

12