The Games People Play Ch. 3 & 4

Story Info
The games begin between Triple H & Reina.
3.5k words
4.58
15.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvaBlue
EvaBlue
2 Followers

~Disclamer- WWF and all related wrestlers do not belong to me. Reina Thurston/Mistress Blue Rose and Serj are wrestlers from my imagination. This work is a work of my overactive imagination, and soley for entertainment purposes~

* * * * *

Ch.3- Time to Play the Game

Reina woke up and reached across the bed, only to find that she was alone. Again. That fucking bastard. This was the eighth time in the last month that Kevin had left after she had fallen asleep. She knew where he was, and offhandedly wondered how much money he spent on late night flights running to Scott. Bastards. They deserved each other.

She flung her legs over the side of the small hotel bed and focused her eyes on the clock.12:42, it read. 12 fucking 42. Nice. She carefully put on a sports bra and a pair of old ripped out jeans, and her aching body groaned at the motion. When her foot caught in one of the knee holes she cringed from the pain. Her knee was wrenched from tonight's match. The Tangle she was really putting a strain on her knees.

Chris Jericho locking in the Walls of Jericho hadn’t helped them get better at all.

How the fuck Vince had talked her into getting into the ring with Chris, she hadn’t a clue. It was supposed to have been a cut down match. Nothing more. But he shot off his mouth one two many times and she dropped kicked him to shut him the hell up. The fans had loved it. For 15 minutes they brawled, and Reina didn't do too bad of a job holding her own. She knew there was no way she was going to beat him unless she locked in the Tangle, and all hopes of that had diminished when he got her in the Walls. Fuck. God damn that hold hurt. It was all she could do not to tap out, but she wouldn't let herself lose. She couldn't. It wasn't in her nature. She didn't want this to be her first loss.

Fuck it was killing her knees.

Just as she was about to tap, she felt Chris release the hold. No, not release... get pushed out of it was more like it. Someone had speared him from his blind side, and she was thankful as hell to be out of that damn hold... Until she was able to see who her savior was. She felt the heat flush her cheeks at the sight of him as she remembered the night in the shower room during Royal Rumble. His hand stroking his gorgeous cock... She shook her head. A combination of anger mixed with desire pumped adrenalin through her body. She wanted to feel his lips on hers, his hardness inside of her...

Letting the anger take over, she tried to regain her composure, needed to show him what interfering in one of her match for a second time would cost him...How fucking dare he treat me like a helpless little girl... She crawled off of the mat and charged right for him...

Reina shook her head and sighed. She figured since she was up she might as well get something to eat, so she walked down to the all night diner across the street...

Hunter never saw what hit him as he flipped over the top rope onto the concrete floor below. He initially assumed it was Jericho that had slammed into him, but the form was to small to be a man... Reina. Reina had clotheslined him and knocked him out of the ring after he had gone out there to help her. What an ungrateful bitch. He couldn't blame her though. He had done the same thing to many of his buddies when they ran out to 'save' him.

His body still ached from the impact with the concrete, but he needed to get out of the room so he walked over to the mirror to make sure the bandages were still wrapped correctly around his bruised ribs. After his inspection was done, he felt hunger gnaw at his stomach, so he got dressed and quietly walked out the door to the diner across the street...

and found Reina sitting in a corner booth, alone, absently picking at her food. He could see by the look on her face that Kevin had left again, and he remembered all the times he was in the position she was now. Hunter shook his head. Moron. Didn't he know what he had? Did he really believe that the boozing womanizer loved him?

Fucking moron. "Is this seat taken?" Hunter drawled. He knew she was pissed at him because of earlier, but he had to be near her, had to smell her. What the fuck was wrong with him? It wasn't like him to feel like this for anyone. Not since Duane left him.

Reina peered up at him with slitted eyes. Fuck. She was too tired and emotionally distressed to fight with him. "Oh, so now you feel the need to ask me questions before doing whatever you damn well please" Her voice was thick with sarcasm, but she waved her hand and motioned for him to sit down. "Be my guest"

Hunter sat down across from her, not sure what to say now that he had gotten his way. He had expected a hell no at the very least, but she just sat there looking very defeated by life. He knew he had to make up for what Kevin was doing to her. The pain and anguish she was hiding in those deep Reina eyes was too much for him to bear.

"I am sorry about earlier. You looked like you needed some help, and I know from experience that Chris never lets go of that hold until his opponent taps out of it. I know you well enough to know you would have passed out before you tapped out."

She tossed her head back in laughter, and a soft blue lock of hair fell across her delicate cheek. He couldn't help but remember how that hair had felt against his skin, and a tingle started in his abdomen. Damn her... Damn himself for letting her get to him this way.

Reina couldn't stop her eyes from tracing every line on his handsome face and down to the exquisite flesh of his neck. Memories flooded her brain then. Memories of him on top of her in the ring... stroking himself in the shower after Royal Rumble... A fire flashed in her eyes as she gazed into the hazel abyss of his. She couldn't hide it anymore. She had to have him. "Sorry, huh? How sorry are you? How do you think you can make it up to me?" The lust in her voice sent a shiver up Hunter's spine, and without a word he stood up, grabbed her hand and led her out of the diner...

Neither of them remembered the walk to her hotel room or how they wound up on the springy bed. The passion was too high, the heat to prominent for either of them to know anything but what their bodies felt like meshed together. This was getting dangerous. Fuck.

Hunter captured her crimson lips in his own, the mere taste of her sending him close to the edge. As he darted his velvet tongue between her hungry lips, she let a finger trail down from his neck to the rippled flesh of his chest. She was rewarded with a deep growl, and the sound forced her hips upward to grind his. "Take me" she moaned into his mouth with so much passion that Hunter thought he would go insane if he didn't comply.

He parted Reina's legs with his own, and when he entered her sex she began to shake violently. Jesus, how could he get her to the point of orgasm without even doing anything? She rocked her hips to meet his frenzied thrust. Fuck. Was this even really happening? She could feel him pounding her with the blind fury of a madman. Never had she felt this way. Not even with Kevin. Relentlessly he pushed into her, and she had to bite down on his shoulder to keep from screaming as her orgasm approached. The taste of blood that her teeth had coaxed to the surface of his skin mixed with his lustful sweat sent her over the edge.

The grip of her teeth and hands clawing at his flesh made Hunter's thrust intensify, and he felt as if he was going to explode from the inside out. Never had he felt such raw emotions when he had been with anyone. The gripping of the walls of her cunt around his manhood drove him to madness, and he was relieved to feel the pressure inside of him release. "Oh god, Blue. How do you do this to me" Hunter's voice was caught in the same whirlwind his body was. Passion. Longing. Desire. Release. Confusion. Reina couldn't find the words to answer him; she was too trapped in the animalistic fury that raged between their sweat covered bodies. She felt his seed fill her and was pushed over again, her sex milking his shaft until he had nothing left to give. God damn she felt good wrapped around him.

They lay there entangled in one another for a long time, both of them afraid to move, to break the spell that had fallen over them. They knew that the reality of what had just transpired would hit them in full force later, but then... Right then they were more than content to lay there wrapped in each others arms and let sleep fall upon them like a warm blanket.

Reina watched Hunter's face as he drifted quietly into slumber. So different in sleep. So peaceful. Not a care in the world. She twirled a golden tress of his hair between her fingers, and he nuzzled his head down in the crook of her shoulder and moaned at her touch. She finally let herself join him in a peaceful slumber of her own.

Hunter rolled over in his sleep and awoke with a start when he felt the soft small form beside him. Where the fuck was he? "How the hell did I get here?"

Then it all came rushing back to him in a flood. He was with Reina, in her hotel room. They had... they were... Fuck.

He glanced at the clock and realized he had been here for almost 4 hours resting easily in her welcome arms. He found himself watching her chest heave up and down in her deep slumber, the rise and fall of her full breasts capturing his eyes as if he were in a trance. So delicate. So soft. So...

Fuck.

Carefully he rolled off of the bed and began to dress himself. He took a sharp breath as his elbow grazed his ribs, and he bit his lip to keep from crying out. He didn't want to wake her. If she was awake he knew he wouldn't leave. She rolled away from him and fell back into rest. He knew he had to get back to his room and figure out wait to do about this, about their new relationship.

Relationship? Fuck that. She was just a one night fling, he told himself. A conquest. A fuck. A game. His game. The game. He wouldn't allow himself to think of it as anything more. If he did that then he would get weak, broken... controlled. Like Duane had made him.

No, he wasn't going to go through that again.

When she was sure he was gone, Reina sat up one the edge of the bed and looked at the clock. 5:13. For 4 hours she had played the game, had the game resting like a wounded child in her embrace. And she didn't know what to make of how it made her feel... how he made her feel.

Bastard. He wasn't supposed to have this effect on her. He was supposed to be a tool to get back at Kevin. A fuck. A game... A game... The Game... What the fuck did he mean it was time to play the game? Did he really believe he was all that hype that he portrayed for the fans? What the fuck was the game exactly? And why did it feel so good to play...

With a deep sigh she laid back down on the bed, hoping sleep would blanket her thoughts, make her forget the hardness of him, the sweetness of him. Sleep soon came, but it didn't take him out of her mind. His voice haunted her dreams. His smell hovered all around her.

Ch.4- Breaking the Chains

Vince had lost his fucking mind. If Reina had ever doubted that before, she was certain of it now. He was absolutely fucking nuts.

Senile. Gone. Bonkers.

"Would you like to fucking repeat that, Vince?" She wanted to make sure she heard him right, that the words 'I want you to leave Deadman Inc. and ally with Hunt' actually flew out of the crazy bastard's mouth. And again those words came out at her.

Idiot. Moron. Fucktard.

"You have really lost your crackers, haven't you Vince? Why in the blue fuck would I leave them and ally with HIM??? I will be damned if I am gonna be their enemies in the ring Vince. And I can guaren-goddamn-tee you that they won't go for it either." Fire shot from her eyes at the old man, and it took all the restraint she had not to fly across the desk and pound his cocky ass.

To be with Hunter in the ring, to feel his body while they performed... it was too dangerous. His smell would intoxicate her, make her lose focus. But she could use him to get where she wanted in this company, and she knew it. Was it too dangerous to be close to him professionally?

"Oh, you aren't going against the Brothers Grim, Reina. No, no, no, no... One even better." She didn't like the vile grin that spread across his face before he finished. "You and Hunt are going to be taking on Rocky in a handicap mat--" What the fuck did he just say? That she was going to be in a handicap match with the two strongest opponents in the WWF?

Nuts. Crazy. Psycho.

"Fuck that, Vince. First of all, I don't trust Hunter any farther than I can throw him. Second of all, I will be damned if I am gonna team with him AGAINST Duane. And third of all, why the fuck do I get the feeling that this is just to pay me back for fucking up that slut of a daughter of yours?" She had found out 2 days ago that she had put Steph in the hospital again after Thursday's Smackdown. Too bad she would be getting out soon; she was really hoping she would stay gone this time. She didn’t know if she wanted to be in the ring with Hunter. Those soft pink lips. The smell of spice and lust...

God this was a good career move though. What if she could talk Vince into letting her dump the whole Mistress thing as part of it... "Tell you what Vince. If I can go out there as who I want to be instead of Mistress Blue, I'll do it." Heartbeat. "But I am not going against Duane, Vince." Heartbeat. She hoped like hell she knew what she was doing.

"And just what gives you the right to dictate to me how things should be, little girl?" He didn't seem mad, but instead rather amused. Reina smiled sweetly. "The money I make you and your daughter's life, Vince, that's what." His face dropped. She gazed at him innocently. She wouldn't do that... would she? After a few tense moments, Vince declared his defeat. "Fine. You win. But Hunter and Duane are still gonna fight. I will just have you go out there and blindside Hunter for revenge." He paused long enough to collect his thoughts. Reina agreed. She wanted nothing more than to get back at the muscled fury of desire that had her next to madness...

*****

Hunter watched his lover, Serj, and Reina rehearse in the ring with a mixture of wanting and cunning. He had broken the young man without trying, but he still hadn't controlled the woman. Damn. Was he getting soft? Did he actually care for this woman?

Shaking his head to rid himself of questions he couldn't answer, he called for them to stop. He had to get a grip on himself, had to get her out of his mind completely before he gave into the weakness she instilled in him. "Serj, why don't you go get us some lunch, Hon." Obediently Serj hopped out of the ring to go fetch them lunch. Just like a fucking dog. No challenge. No question. So boring.

When they were alone, Hunter noticed that Reina hadn't left the ring. She just stood there, staring at him with those beautiful blue eyes. She hadn't spoken to him in almost a month, had carefully avoided his attempts to get her again. He had to have her, and he didn't know why. It was driving him mad.

"We need to talk, Hunter." The words were husky in her throat. She had tried avoiding him completely after that last night. It was too dangerous to be near him. But here he was, alone, in front of her, roaming her body with those damned abyssal eyes of his. Damn him for being so irresistible.

Her heart raced as he climbed in the ring, and she took a cautionary step back.

Too close. He was too close.

He sat down across from where she was standing and motioned for her to sit as well. "What is it that we need to talk about?" God his voice drove her insane with wanting, with lust. Fire welled in her stomach as she sat across from him, and her voice caught in her throat.

"I want you" was the exasperated claim Hunter heard from her lips, and a tingle spread through his muscles. "And I know you want me. But this game has to stop, Hunter. The rules change too much." Fuck, was he buying this? Could she convince him that this is what she wanted?

"What game, Blue?” he questioned innocently. “My name is Reina. You know my name is Reina. Why the fuck do you call me Blue?” the confidence and anger she wanted her voice to contain had fled her. Fuck. Damn him. Hunter regarded her with an amused smirk that made her heart skip. How the fuck did he do this to her? “Because I like the name Blue... As I was saying... you know as well as I do that us teaming together will drive the crowds nuts. This is a smart move for both of us. The woman they hate to love and the man they love to hate together." He knew that she was talking about a different game, the one they played behind the curtain, but he didn't want her to know how much she affected his mind... His body...

Reina stared at him. He had a point. He could take her career to the high she wanted it to be. She had used so many people since she got here that she should be used to it by now. Besides this had been her idea, though she doubted he was aware of that. Pain flashed in her eyes when she remembered the look on Mark's face when she told him she was moving on, that she didn't need him anymore. It's not like he was ever there anyway, right?

"You know damn well that's not what I meant. No more backstage encounters. No more midnight encounters... No more mistakes. In the ring- that's the only place we are near each other, understand?" The bait had been set. She knew he couldn't resist a challenge, back away from a fight. She just hoped she knew what the hell she was doing. Hunter didn't know what to think. She just told him to stay away, that there relationship... is that what they had?... was in ring only. Fuck. Now he wanted her more. Was that her intent? Was she trying to make him lose focus? What the hell did she want from him, anyway? Did she know what this was doing to him?

Fuck.

"Fine. When we aren't here, we aren't anything. Think you can handle that?" Maybe if he pushed her buttons she would falter. If he were honest with himself, he would know that his facade was bullshit, that he wasn't using her to get back at Stephanie. But he couldn't think about that now. All he could allow himself to think about was what was good for him, what he had to do to get back to the top. If that meant using Duane again, fine. If it meant using Serj, fine. If that meant using Reina...

EvaBlue
EvaBlue
2 Followers