The Games People Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breath came in ragged gasps now and she didn't say a word. I silently reached over and got the bottle of hershey's syrup, then squeezed some on her clit. "Ohhhhhhhh!!", she said again, now seemingly coming back to her senses. I pulled back the hood and used the tip of my tongue to lick and lap up the syrup all on her love button. She hissed through her teeth and said, "Lick my pussy baby!! Lick it! MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!" I complied and licked up and down with short strokes like using a brush. She moved her hips from side to side for 15 minutes before came again! "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I'm CUMMMMMMIIIIIINGGGGGGGG MAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT!!!!", she hollered. I opened my mouth to receive another taste of her juices and swallowed every last drop.

"Fuck me!! Fuck me NOW damnit!", She moaned aloud. My cock was standing at attention once more and had been for quite some time. I placed my hands on either side of her body and slowly let my cock enter. I felt her warm wetness consume my manhood and her vaginal muscles hugged me tightly. We both moaned together and I began to pump up and down with short strokes then faster. "Take this blindfold off baby!", She screamed! With my teeth, I grabbed it below her eye and lifted it up enough to where we could have eye contact as we made love. "Ohhhhhhhh Matt fuck me hard baby!! I need it long and hard!" Sweat poured off my brow and I laughed and said I'd ride her like a jockey rides rides his horse at the Kentucky Derby. Elizabeth did a half laugh, half moan when I said that and contracted her vaginal muscles even more!

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!", She said loudly and with passion. I felt my balls tense up and immediately after she was wracked with an orgasm and came on my cock, I pulled out and shot all over her clit and pussy lips!!! "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!", we both moaned simultaneously. I then collapsed next to her in a sweaty heap and we kissed and licked the other before going to the shower to clean up.

We made wonderful love like that and in many other ways all weekend long until she had to go back to Ontario. However, I have time off from work soon and plan a trip up there on my own to see her for another sexy rendezvous. I have no words of wisdom from this experience with Elizabeth except thank god for computers and ICQ!

12