The Games Pt. 04

Story Info
Amy learns to obey without question.
2.3k words
4.17
12.2k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
630 Followers

Amy screamed, the whip had left yet another large welt across her bare backside.

Tiffany lent forward and grabbed her hair, "scream all you want, this isn't even the beginning." She said in a stern and unforgiving tone.

Amy couldn't answer, she was sobbing too hard and snot was dribbling from her nose as she gulped for breath.

Felicity was holding Amy's wrists over the table, she felt sorry for her, emotionally this was hard for her, Amy was so special, innocent in so many ways, this was going to break her or make her, if it did make her, she would be a different person. If it broke her, she would have to leave.

Felicity looked up at Tiffany, her eyes begged her to let up.

Tiffany knew what she was doing and more than that, she understood what Felicity was begging for.

Tiffany rolled her eyes, going soft on Amy would spoil her, she wouldn't be a proper 'pet', but going hard would upset Felicity. She was at an impasse. Could she destroy one to have the other? Or could she have both with an imperfect 'pet'.

The whip slashed down again, a stinging red welt appeared across Amy's already red bum, Amy let out a whimpering sob, it hadn't been as hard as the last few, but she was already in so much pain that it hardly mattered.

Tiffany dropped the whip and told Amy to stand up and turn round.

Tears still coursing down her pretty face, Amy stood and turned to face her owner, she didn't dare look at Tiffany's face, instead she looked down at her feet, she was trembling and her chest heaved, heavy crying had left her out of breath and she hiccupped a couple of times.

Tiffany grabbed her chin in a firm grip, her nails dug into Amy's cheeks as she forced Amy to look her in the eyes.

"If you wish to stay you need to improve, I'm fed up with you, your obedience must be complete and immediate from now on, do you understand me?"

Amy knew she was close to being dismissed, she nodded and begged for forgiveness, "please Miss Tiffany, don't send me away, I promise to be good and do whatever you say." She said, meaning every word of it.

Tiffany grimaced, "well, we shall see." Her tone doubtful, "now go stand in the corner, hands behind your head and feet together."

The tiny blonde scurried to the corner and did as she was told, facing the wall and hoping she wouldn't be hurt anymore.

Tiffany made her turn around so that she was facing the room and could see what was going to happen next.

Felicity was bent over the table, the same position that Amy had just been in.

Tiffany looked over at Amy, "Amy, do you think Felicity deserves a punishment?" she asked mildly.

Amy shook her head, "No Miss, Felicity is always good!" she declared emphatically if meekly.

Tiffany sighed and had Felicity stand up, "turn around and face me Felicity." She ordered.

Once more she looked at Amy, she brushed her fingers over Felicity's lips, "did you kiss her mouth?" she asked.

Amy nodded, a little scared now, unsure where this was going but terrified it was going to led to more punishment.

Tiffany smiled, "and she let you, yes?"

Once more Amy nodded.

Tiffany's hand lashed out, the slap landed across Felicity's face and mouth, jolting her head to the left with a yelp.

Amy gasped, horrified and upset. "NO." she shouted, taking a half step forward.

Tiffany's glare stopped her in her tracks. With a gulp she went back to standing in the corner, hands clasped behind her head.

Tiffany gently stroked Felicity's large breasts, teasingly she cupped them and rubbed a thumb over each nipple, they poked out hard and erect from her touch. "did you kiss these? Did she let you?" Tiffany asked, her voice so deceptively mild.

Fresh tears welled up in Amy's eyes as she nodded, knowing full well what was about to happen.

Tiffany bent down and reclaimed her whip, she didn't hurry, it was slow and deliberate, the tension in the room built as Tiffany raised the whip high, she paused and looked at Amy, making sure she was watching.

Tiffany slashed the whip down in a vicious arc, once, twice, three times it struck Felicity's bare breasts, Felicity squealed in pain and bit her lip, clasping her hands behind her back to stop herself from trying to protect her sensitive tits.

Amy sobbed, this was all her fault, she hated herself at that moment and wanted to crawl away to some dark place.

Felicity trembled, three red welts bloomed on her pale tits, she held her pose but tears welled up in her eyes, yet the familiar rush was there, the pain set off sparks in her brain, she felt turned on and knew she was getting wet.

Tiffany licked her lips, she sensed what was happening to Felicity, she knew her well and was sure she was getting wet between her legs.

Amy had never fully understood Felicity, she didn't see how turned on she was, all she saw was the woman she was falling in love with being abused.

Tiffany slowly brushed the whip against Felicity's reddish gold pubes, teasingly she pushed it down and parted the soft lips of Flicks pussy, "And here, did you touch her here without my permission? Did you kiss it? Did you lick it? Did she LET you?" Tiffany's voice had changed slightly, it was husky, no longer mild, her tone was that of a woman in lust.

Amy started to sob, she refused to nod or answer, the idea of someone whipping that area was horrific to her, she had never been hurt between her legs, but was aware of how much it would hurt, she begged Tiffany with her eyes, she couldn't bare it.

Felicity stifled a moan of pleasure, the whip was moving slowly and teasingly across her clit, Tiffany knew how to pleasure her as well as how to bring the pain.

Felicity wasn't sure she could take it though, her pussy had been abused too much today and if Tiffany did what she seemed intent on doing, it would probably leave her on the floor screaming.

Still she was wet, she was owned and she stood waiting for it, obedience had been ingrained into her, if her Mistress wanted to do it, then she would take it and afterwards thank her for it.

Amy was sobbing, her face was streaked with running mascara, her pale cheeks made the dark trails stand out, she looked a mess.

Tiffany continued to rub at Felicity's now soaking wet pussy, but she knew how ruined it was already, she also knew that Felicity would obey and if asked would spread herself and allow herself to be whipped between the legs.

Felicity was breathing hard now, the teasing had her close, she was almost hoping for Tiffany to do what she was threatening to do. Total submission had always freed her, she knew it would be excruciatingly painful, yet in submission was pleasure and freedom, pain was good, pain in this context was a display of her love for Tiffany.

Tiffany grimaced again, she wanted to train Amy, causing Felicity too much pain would not accomplish that, not this way. She waited, hoping Amy would step up.

Amy shuddered, something inside broke and she dropped to her knees, "Miss, please Miss, I can do it, hurt me instead." She begged.

Tiffany felt elated, Amy was ready, she dropped the whip and went to the shivering and sobbing blonde.

Lifting her up by the chin she smiled gently, her face was sympathetic yet commanding as she made the girl stand.

Tiffany led Amy to where Felicity was standing and had her lean back on the table, she touched the whip to Amy's knees, first the left then the right, Amy obediently spread her legs, fully exposing her vagina to Tiffany.

Another touch of the whip to her knees and Amy spread herself wider, her soft labia on display and parted slightly because of her legs being so wide apart. She was trembling but made no move to close her legs, she closed her eyes and waited for the whip.

Tiffany slowly moved the tip of her whip over Amy's outer lips, then ran it softly along her inner thighs before returning to Amy's Labia and teasing them with just the right amount of pressure.

Her eyes still closed, Amy felt the soft touches, so delicate over her exposed pussy it was almost feather light, then the pressure, her lips pushed apart and the movement changed. Amy gulped and felt herself moisten, the leather slid along her pussy and teased her into a state of pleasure.

She let out a soft gasp as Tiffany worked the whip over her hooded clit, the pressure increased subtly and Amy soon found herself letting out moans of pleasure as she was brought closer and closer to ecstasy.

Tiffany tapped her Clit lightly and then resumed, she repeated the technique several times, watching Amy's reaction.

Amy was openly gasping and her breathing was fast as she let go and started to writhe to the motions of Tiffy whip, her hips moving in tandem with the strokes as she felt a climax building inside her.

Expertly, Tiffany worked the tiny blonde, Amy was close and shuddering, it wouldn't be long now, she smiled at Felicity, who nodded in appreciation.

Tiffany nodded back and Felicity knew what to do, she mounted the table and straddled Amy, lowering her already wet pussy onto Amy's eager mouth as she took hold of Amy's widely spread knees and held them firmly in place.

Amy lapped at the soaking wet pussy that was over her mouth, delighting in her lovers musky smell and sweet taste.

She bucked her hips to the rhythm of the whip that was now working quickly over her clit, rubbing between her labia and firmly keeping her open.

Amy climaxed with a silent scream, her mouth open wide and cupped over Flicks dripping pussy, she would have slammed her legs closed but Flick held them open with a surprising show of strength.

At the exact moment of her climax, Tiffany raised the whip high and slammed it down in a viciously fast and hard motion.

Pain seared through Amy and even with Flick holding her legs apart she jerked them closed and sat up in a violent spasm, clapping her hands over her flaming pussy as Felicity was thrown forward and almost fell off the table.

The scream reverberated around the room and then she collapsed back onto the table with a thump.

She was dazed and gasping for breath as Felicity pried her legs apart and Tiffany tapped the whip lightly against the back of her hands, they still covered her pussy, but at the tap of the whip she shuddered and reluctantly pulled them away.

Tiffany's voice was gentle but firm, "say thank you and ask for another." She said with authority.

Amy couldn't speak, she shook her head in denial and gathered her thoughts, she was still seeing stars as she tried to form the words.

Tiffany and Felicity stared at each other, waiting breathlessly to see if Amy would obey.

Seconds passed and then minutes, Tiffany was about to give up when a quiet voice half whispered.

"Thank you Miss, please may I have another."

It took a moment to register, then Tiffany smiled, "Good GIRL." He said proudly.

Amy flinched as the whip touched her now throbbing pussy, but she kept her hands away and left her legs open wide.

Tiffany gently probed her and worked the whip inside her, "mm, that looks nice." She said in a soft voice as she worked the whip deeper into Amy.

Amy shuddered, it was an insane mix of pleasure, pain and confusion. As she felt herself being penetrated by the object that had just made her scream in both pain and an incredible climax.

Tiffany let the tension build for a few moments, waiting for Amy to shut her legs, but she didn't and finally satisfied that Amy would indeed let herself be whipped, Tiffany removed the whip from her insides and motioned for Felicity to get off.

Felicity got off Amy and stood next to Tiffy. She wanted to cuddle Amy and make her feel better, but knew that she had to stay still and wait for Tiffy's permission.

Tiffany pushed Amy's legs together and told her to sit up, she cupped Amy's face in her hands and kissed her lips softly, "I think one is enough." She said in a caring and gentle tone.

Amy felt a rush of relief and gratitude, "oh, Thank YOU so much Miss." She said in a rush of emotion.

Tiffany stroked Amy's tear streaked face and then clipped the leash to her collar, "you will sleep at the end of my bed tonight as a reward." She said and turned to walk out the door.

Felicity let out a small gasp, that was her place and what's more, Amy wasn't wearing anything but her heels, parading her around the halls like that would not be good for her.

Tiffany glanced over her shoulder at Felicity, "you stay here, and tell Joe he can have your ass tonight." She commanded with a flinty look in her eyes.

Amy stole a look at Felicity, she looked shocked and frightened.

Felicity didn't argue, she knew her place and bobbed a deep curtsy, "yes Miss." Was all she said, but her face told Amy that she wasn't happy with the instructions.

*******

The door closed and Felicity was left on her own in the room, she felt dejected and set about tidying up.

She hoped Joe wouldn't come back, some nights he spent them with Anna and some with Jasmin, if she was lucky she wouldn't have to offer him her ass.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
630 Followers